azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:43 am
There was a tilt of his head before he offered something else. "You may also want to consider that it was not Renard that unraveled the world but those that created the cage. What bound him, bound all of us as well." Food for thought but Jeremiah had spent too much time trying to learn and understand; constantly seeking the truth.

"I know only what was possible then is not possible now," Jeremiah replied. "It may well be that because of what was done, because of what's happened to her, there is no Minerva Mercer anymore. While Adoelle, Heliodora, and Michael always existed- Jennifer, Ming and Minerva do not.

"Furthermore, they don't even exist in this reality. So ..." His shoulders lifted and shrugged. "I know she is related to me but how is lost and it may not even be the same from cycle to cycle."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:22 am
There were a lot of things that were probably possible before but was no longer. With the shift in the world and all.

"I will look into this... One way or another I will have to contact Minvera again. she stated she would be willing to meet up with me to speak so whenever I am able to give her some sort of update perhaps I can use that opportunity."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:33 am
"I obviously would be interested to learn anything else and, of course, if you need assistance let me know." Jeremiah paused for a moment before he continued.

"However, I would request that you keep who she is now quiet. A strange possible relation from another reality is one thing but that she's become the Sorrowful One? Until things are sorted with the Court, I'd rather it was not wide spread." There were only a few who even knew Noeh was Mina at this point.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm
"That will not be a problem," Shun nodded, "Even if Melany is not missing, it may be worth keeping an eye on her still. This does still involve her to some degree."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:31 pm
"Last I checked, she isn't. Shiloh knows where she is and could point you that direction. I also believe she works for my friend Eve at the tea house Equinox." Jeremiah tapped his fingers against the arm of the chair.

"There is, admittedly, more going on the further in I delve. Not just with another Minerva but with the Court and how deeply it is tied to other ashdown itself."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 am
"It should not be hard for me to locate her in that case," Shun nodded. He folded his arms over his chest, regarding Jeremiah, "How so? "

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:53 pm
"Until I know the exact details, I don't want to discuss it extensively. The other matter is that, as if now, you are not a Noble." Jeremiah was not entirely comfortable speaking of the charter or other things around Shun.

"Suffice to say that magic was done that resulted in the creation of the Court. It was done, in part, because the dead - who were/are fetches, I believe - were rising and there was seemingly a lack of balance. This is partly what resulted in the creation of the deer triplets, as I previously stated. Everything, ultimately, is tied together in one not so lovely package."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:15 pm
"Fair enough," Shun shrugged. He didn't see the need to keep some Noble secrets, but he was still an outsider looking in upon the Court. There were things he didn't know regarding it.

Listening to the short version of things, he furrowed his brow.

"I see... And unfortunately we do not know the exact strings and bindings that are keeping this package together. Not yet anyway," he sighed.

"But if this is the case, then this issue with Minerva and Melany could very well tie into Pax's plight."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:19 pm
"It is, unfortunately enough, the crux of it." Jeremiah pinched the bridge of his nose. "... and likely why Melany was the way she is.

"They are all, absolutely, tied together. Pax is dying, Pride's magic is unstable, and Noeh is without magic."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 pm
Of course it was all connected. Though that didn't simplify things all that much. They could possibly take care of everything in one fell swoop, but he had his doubts about that.

"I will speak with Shiloh tomorrow... then seek out Melany from there," he stated.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:54 pm
Jeremiah nodded. "I will be speaking with Noeh again as well as seeking out Ezra on this side of the veil." he paused for a moment, tea cup set aside as he looked to Shun.

"If you learn anything from this other version of Minerva, please let me know. It may be useful in regards to what is going on here."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 am
"Of course. I will contact you once I find something," he nodded.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:34 pm
"Is there anything else then?" More questions or something else that could be discussed.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:58 pm
"I think that is all... for now, anyway."

There were always more questions in general.

Azuredreams

final word count: 1151

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:21 pm
Jeremiah inclined his head and pushed himself up to stand. "Then just keep me updated and we can meet up again. I'll let you know if I learn anything myself as well."

Since they were all deep in it.

"Thank you for the tea, Shun. I'll catch you later," His shoulders rolled as he spoke, Jeremiah only lingering long enough for the detective to acknowledge the goodbye before he disappeared after a flick of his fingers.

5lade Kuroda

final word count: 1840

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas