Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] That's... not how you use chopsticks (Shiloh & Melany) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:37 pm
    Why the ******** couldn't it have been like this from the start.

"Way more ******** yous. You're gonna be so full of ******** yous that it's gonna be ridiculous." He was speaking with his mouth half full, seemed to realize this midway, and then covered his mouth with his hand as a blush crept up his cheeks, but then he sort of laughed. He energetically ate another piece of his roll. "The chopsticks aren't so bad, actually." He was getting the hang of it, sort of, possible, a little.

"But yeah, later." Now that he was actually letting himself enjoy it, the sushi was tasting monumentally better. "Anyway, when's your next performance? I don't wanna be an idiot miss it like last time."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm
Melany laughed. "Ninety-eight percent ******** you, two percent coffee?" It sounded like a correct assessment of her possible ******** composition.

"No, you're still awful at them, but I respect you for the effort," said Melany, and she consulted her phone for the date of her next performance: "The run of the Bonesetter's Daughter starts in April. Want me to get you a comp?"

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 pm
    "Yes." He laughed with her, "I dunno though, my two percent might be turtles. Or chocolate milk or something." He clicked the ends of the chopsticks together at her like a bird's beak, though he cut it out relatively quickly. This was a nice restaurant anyway, even if he was being totally dumb about everything.

"If you wanna." He said as he finished off his sushi, "S'like I said, I wanna make up for next time. Bonesetter sounds pretty sick though." Fitting too, but he wasn't about to let himself dwell on the sad s**t right now. They'd have plenty of time for that later. Either way, he was determined to make sure everything went right this time. He was way too invested and there was way too much at stake for him regarding his sanity. "Tell me you're gonna finish that." His chopsticks were getting dangerously close to her plate again.

shibrogane
shiloh nocontrolmont

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm
"Ninety-eight percent ******** you, one percent turtles, and the rest is Icees." Melany was thinking something else, but she said icees, and that was what mattered. There was something wicked in her eyes, like she wanted to laugh.

She pushed her plate towards him, because he was a ravenous monster and she was laughing about it.

Melancholies
im sad

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 pm
    Shiloh's eyes were saucers, "Icees," He breathed, hand covering his mouth because his laughs were threatening to get a little on the rancorous side. "Icees, how the ******** did I forget, holy s**t." He moved to wipe away what might have been a tear from the corner of his eye. He took another slice from her plate without any hesitation.

"This is... nice." He said after a while, and the look in his eyes was so wholly genuine when he said it. He looked happy as he chewed, caught up in bliss, caught up in something hopeful for the first time since he'd been back from the Void. "Never change, okay?" He nudged the last slice towards her in a silent last chance going once going twice— offering.

shibrogane
lmao kill me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:31 am
Melany nudged the last roll back to Shiloh. "What, I can't get old and fat and have a million grandbabies, somehow?"

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:14 am
    Shiloh rolled his eyes, "That ain't what I'm saying and you know damn well." He finished off her plate. "I'm just saying you. If getting old and frumpy and having millions of people vying for your life insurance to turn up is what you want, I'll support you I guess."

He set his chopsticks down. "I think I'm dying..." he resisted the urge to keel over on the table where they sat.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:54 pm
"You're fine," said Melany, reaching across to put a steadying hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, you're right, I probably won't get fat. I'll be a cool grandma. So buff, Shiloh. The buffest." She flexed an arm. It was impressively muscley.

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm
    "Nooo I'm definitely dying," He said, but he was still laughing a little. He looked up at her arm when she flexed, and he laughed a little more as he pulled his jacket sleeve back. There was still a long-sleeved shirt underneath, but he tried flexing too, though it was mostly obscured by the fabric. "I'm buff too y'know, but I guess I gotta work harder if I wanna keep up." Melany's ballerina strength was definitely impressive.

For once, he hadn't flinched at the touch.

"You wanna hang around and talk a little longer, or you done?" He wouldn't mind either way. He wasn't looking forward to the December talk.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 pm
"Let's hang around," said Melany. "The heavy stuff can wait."

Melancholies
but we can ftb on them teasing each other qq my heart

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff