[PRP] Bad Dreams [Jeremiah/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:56 pm
Cass rubbed the top of her head with both hands, frowning and obviously trying to compute the information dump she was being given. It was a lot to take in. The vampire-people were helpful NPCs but some would also tell her to ******** off if they weren't in the mood to help.

This was the weirdest dream she'd ever had.

"Please tell me I don't have like 3 factions to learn about and they're all going to be complicated."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53 pm
"... if you want to be technical about it, there's four." Jeremiah chuckled, shaking his head in amusement. "There are Nobles, who are part of the Court, then the wargs, who share a bond with an animal familiar, followed by the moonwalkers, who essentially are like the werecreatures of myth,and regular every day visitors to this place."

His lips twitched again. "I should probably offer to meet you again when you're not dreaming about this place if you really want to learn more."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:31 am
"That makes me a visitor, right?"

Please be right because she could at least understand her position without explanation. Mostly. "This...this is turning into a lot to take in." THIS WAS THE MOST DETAILED WORLDBUILDING DREAM SHE'D EVER HAD.

"You'd have to make me a graph or something."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 am
"Yes," Jeremiah replied. His eyebrow raised at her statement about needing a graph. "I could, if you truly wanted. Though- Well, how about this? Do you have an email address? There's a listserv I could add you to if you want to reach out to others. Learn more, hear more, that sort of thing."

His eyes crinkled at the edges.

"It may also help prove this isn't all a dream to you."

demon_pachabel
... and now maybe cass can be like 'who is jpmercer and what is this listserv and rusrs and hey look we can do another RP after this one gets wrapped and they can meet for REALS

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:40 am
"Uhhhh....I do but it's....." It definitely wasn't the one she made when she was in elementary school. She wasn't allowed to touch that one anymore. Part of being a new person meant a new email address. But she hadn't exactly made a serious grown up one before moving to Ashdown. "It's um....special."

Based on her mis-matched pajamas, that was a way to summarize her whole life.

"I'm not sure what a listserv is, my it's rainbowcassicorn@*****.com." And that email address had just summarized her life even more. She was the most secretive obvious person sometimes.

azuredreams
Well and she can be like SO I MET YOUR HUSBAND. HE WAS NICE.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 pm
Jeremiah lips twitched in amusement as she rattled off her email address. "That is quite special but unicorns are special."

He wasn't even teasing. He was being absolutely serious. "I'll add you and then, of course, you can find me again if you want to talk more. Let all this settle and perhaps not be so ... daunting."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:13 am
"Unicorns are the best." Cass agreed. She probably got along great with 11 year old girls who were firmly in the 'I love horses' phase of their lives.

"Okay, well. I guess I'll figure it out when you add me then." Which basically meant she'd get an invite, whisper 'What the flying assbutt' to herself, then get essentially even more confused. It was a simple concept on the surface when you weren't in the middle of it and brand new. "I'm not being added to an email cult though, right?" she got enough spam she had to ignore.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 pm
Jeremiah snorted and shook his head. "Not an email cult. If it was, I would shut it down myself. That is so many levels of ... well. Stupid comes to mind. Besides, fairly certain if there was an email cult in town, Cid would probably be running it."

It was absolutely true, he had no doubts about it. Cass was studied with bright eyes before he spoke again. "I might be able to give you a nudge to wake up, if you want? So that you don't waste all your actual sleeping time here. Unless you want to wander around a bit and I'll play guide?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:48 am
Cass thought about it briefly. "Yeah, but I feel like if he was running an email cult, I'd already somehow have gotten onto the list from my employment paperwork...." and that her email would have been full of emails about their Lord and Condemner Cthulu and infographics about how all of the books in the Cthulu Mythos interconnected.

She may have also already gotten that email.

"I....well, I feel like if I'm going to take a guided tour, I'd rather not spend my entire time here barefoot in my pajamas, to be honest. Despite my attempts to the otherwise, I have not lucid-dreamt myself up some shoes yet."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:49 pm
Jeremiah raised an eyebrow at the mention of employment but let it go. At least he had an idea where to find Cass if he truly wanted to check in on her after this was all said and done.

"Well magic here tends to react to your will, if that helps. Some use spells, others use gestures," as he had done earlier with his heels clicking together, "but probably it is not the best time to go over that. Another time when you're actually present?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 pm
Cass had a pretty clear picture of Cid's reputation after meeting a handful of people and hearing what they'd had to imply about him. Clearly in another universe, they'd been siblings.

"HooOOoooo boy." she'd gotten quite a bit of information dumped on her already (especially for being asleep) and was having a hard time keeping it all afloat. As far as she was concerned, she had no magic (so what was she going to even manipulate to get shoes while dreaming?? Albeit her lucid dreaming theory was starting to not hold water). "Maybe I need to focus on like 5 things at a time, cause I already think I may forget some of this..."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:14 pm
Considering the fact that Cid was adopted anything really was possible.

Jeremiah let out a chuckle and nodded. "Keep with what I've already told you and lay off the rest, I think. There's always time when you're not sleeping and your rest time is getting away from you." His fingers flicked, gesturing to the world around them. "You'll find yourself here for real sooner or later, I'm sure, and it's likely better you 'wake up' so to speak."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:24 pm
Unrestful sleep would turn her into even MORE of a work zombie if that's what she was taking from this. "I'll try to not think too hard then," if she could commit at least the general overview for now, she could try and commit the rest later as it was thrown at her or something.

"So get some rest and prepare myself for a potential jaunt into the other side of town at any given time, there's a lot of magical factions, don't make deals with anything, when in doubt go the opposite direction of it." she counted off on her fingers as she went down the list of bulletpoints, "and I'm actually still asleep at home in bed."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:05 pm
"Less factions, more like player classes in a game but essentially all of that is correct and true." Jeremiah gave her a small reassuring smile; just the corner of his mouth twitched upwards.

"The actually asleep in bed bit is the most important however."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:13 pm
"Twenty thousand character classes. Got it." that was still a big number, but her tone was obviously joking, smiling as she spoke.

"I'm going to wake up like Nemo from Slumberland after this conversation, for sure."

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces