[PRP] That Deathless Death (Temperance & Melany) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 pm
"Of course, lady Melany." Of course, the phrase 'undue influences' was so, so vague. She could think of several people. "Is there anything else you think I can help you with while you are bound?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm
"No," said Melany. "That will be all."

The stillness was fading. Warmth was returning to the area around them. Melany passed the ******** out, dropping like a stone, as time began to move around them and they returned to the real world.

The Semblance of Unity
Fetcherance retains her Temp-form, because I am God and I said so. No need to worry about being outed as per usual! Weird s**t is happen.

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 pm
She nodded and the world changed again. Temperance rushed to catch Melany, afraid her hands would be gnarled and corpse-like. But when they reached out, the fingers were slender but lively. She did not catch Melany in time, instead managing to catch only her arm, yanking it awkwardly.

Still, she dropped to her knees next to the girl, making sure she lay flat on her back and was actually breathing. "Melany?" Temperance tapped her cheeks, hoping to wake her. Fainting was usually not serious, but magic was involved her.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 pm
It took a minute, but Melany came to, and all traces of the flint-eyed noblewoman were gone. "How did I..." She paused, looked around, looked up. "I'm sorry. What happened?" She was trying to pull herself together, reaching up to the table to lever herself back to her feet.

From behind the counter, the cashier called, "Miss, are you okay?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:42 am
"Hey - you suddenly fainted. Are you feeling okay?" Temperance's hands hovered next to Melany, ready to steady her if she needed it. She lifted one briefly to give an 'ok' to the cashier. "We were talking and you started looking hazy and fell over. If you, um, need a life home to rest or something, I can call you an uber?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 pm
Melany seemed pretty steady. "Um, no, I'm okay. I still have to go fix my wardrobe problem..." She leaned on the table and waved, all restrained and embarrassed, at the cashier. "Sorry about that. Uh, what were we talking about?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm
"We were talking about hitting that sale at H&M since we're both here.... Are you sure, Melany?" A worried frown creased her features. "I mean, if you think you're feeling okay, then." Temperance trailed off, her coffee forgotten on the table next to her. This version of Melany looked so young, vulnerable, weak, even though she knew that by human standards, she was not. It was uncomfortable.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:53 pm
"It's passed," said Melany, "whatever it was..." She paused for a long moment, as if trying to remember something, and then reached for her phone.

Melancholies
to: shy-loh!!!
i blacked out again
i promised to tell you but like dont tell my boss!!!

Text sent, she put her phone away and smiled at Temperance. "Yeah, let's go check out the sale. So we had variable calc together? God, that seems like so long ago!"

The Semblance of Unity
and that is a wrap unless ud like to go further :>

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:08 pm
"I know, right? I don't remember a lot of it, really - but my major doesn't need a lot of math." Temperance looked at Melany, a bit worriedly.

"Yeah, let's hit up H&M, maybe you can help me - I'm nowhere near as good at being fashionable as I should be. Oh, is it alright if I grab your number? I can tell you when there's another sale at Sephora. I swear they're all at random." She rolled her eyes and hoisted her bag higher up on her shoulder.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces