Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:14 pm
Noeh nodded. Minerva Mercer. Some people called me Mina. Mercer was signed as the M-sign and then 'tailor'. No, just Mina. I didn't like nicknames except that one.

She looked back over to Shiloh. Tatiana would have some, I presume, and Alexander. Lady Melany had many fetches... many failed tithes.

Melancholies
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:38 pm
    Shiloh was silent for a moment. "Mercer..." He looked from Noeh, to Jeremiah, to Noeh, to Jeremiah, to his hands, to Noeh. Well, that complicated things.

He nodded with the rest of her information. Many failed tithes, many fetched... He sighed. "I want that to change." He said after a while. "No more fetches. No more Court fetches." He rubbed his temple. "Well, anyway. Thanks for telling us all of that Noeh." He blinked, "Er, Mina?" He looked sheepish. "I promise I'm gonna try and get to the bottom of this. We're gonna fix it."

He sighed, but it was more from being tired rather than overwhelmed (though, he was overwhelmed). "Can you come over to the other side? You should visit if you can. It's the least I can do for thanks."

shibrogane

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:44 pm
"Does that mean pickiness about nicknames runs in the family?" Jeremiah had his own opinion about nicknames - wherein he was not fond of them save with certain people - but that was not so surprising. He made a mental note about the way she signed the last name (Tailor) before he frowned a little at the mention of many fetches.

"He's right, that we want to see that change. To change what the Courts become into something less toxic." Too much abuse, too many lost- It was a work in progress but they could do it. Jeremiah's shoulders rolled a moment, a stretch of muscles as he listened. He waited a moment, let Shiloh speak and ask his questions. There was one last thing but it could wait a moment.

shibrogane

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm
Fetches will happen anyway, signed Noeh, but you don't have to create more.

She shrugged. I can, but I don't like to. There's no space for me over there.

Melancholies
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:11 pm
    "Well, that's what I mean." Court fetches could come to an end. Possibly, they could look into doing something about the other fetches too. Until then, though... "That's too bad." He was frowning. "But you can't help what you don't like."

shibrogane

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 pm
What was possible then is not possible now.

The words were still in his notebook, underlined and darkened with emphasis.

"... well that doesn't mean that you can't have visitors," Jeremiah said, pushing himself up to stand, "or that you can't be brought things." He watched her, wondered if because they had changed things so much that that was why she could not go back.

"Don't suppose," the tone was thoughtful, "that you'd have any recommendations on the magic that was related to the charter?" Supplemental reading, something that could point them a direction to understand.

Melancholies
GOOD JOB EM

shibrogane
FAIL TO REALIZE IT WAS YOUR TURN

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:55 am
It'll be easier if I get my powers back. I'll be able to cross both ways myself, then.

Noeh remained seated. Once you find it, it'll be pretty self-explanatory, she signed. It's an easily-editable document. But if you want to talk out the consequences with me, then I'm here.

Melancholies
azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:32 pm
    "That'll be good." His eyes gleamed a little as he watched Jeremiah, then he turned his attention back to Noeh. "It might be a good idea to do that after we grab it... and after we have another meeting with the other nobles." His eyes died down after that, obviously still sore over the last get together.

"I'll come back and see you at least though." Shiloh offered Noeh a smile, followed by a hug. Only Jamie and his brother and Noeh were deserving of them, or at least they were the only ones he felt comfortable giving them to.

"Ready to go?" He asked Jeremiah, though he was still acting as a leech on Noeh's person when he asked.

shibrogane
sorry he's so dumb omfg

azuredreams
we got work 2 do

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 pm
"Probably within the month, though I need to actually go visit Lady this time to let her know and speak with Ezra beforehand ..." Jeremiah's expression shifted slightly, the last noble meeting on his mind as well and still a bit sour about it for obvious reasons.

"May be back to talk to you about consequences before then too." He smiled a little bit, watching them hug. His mouth opened a moment, a question on the tip of his tongue but he pushed it away for now. Did she want it back? Her magic? It was something else for another time.

Instead, he nodded in agreement about being ready to go. For a moment he stepped closer, his fingers pressing to her hair again. "... possibly just to visit too."

shibroswol

Me1ancholies

final word count: 2464

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:14 pm
Noeh took the hug and held Shiloh close for a long moment. She froze at Jeremiah's touch, but relaxed into that, too. I'll see you both then, she signed once her arms were free. Thank you for coming to see me. And for the notebook!

azuredreams
Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items