[PRP] Trash Bash (Oliver & Cassandra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 pm
    Ollie snorted, "It ain't so bad." Shiloh was an idiot brother, but he was his idiot brother, and he wouldn't change that for anything in the world. "And that just proves it. I'm pretty sure he names inanimate objects too." He watched Ted whrr around on the floor, gaze unwavering. He quickly zipped his jacket up, even though it wasn't really hiding much in the ways of animal bits.

"I'll, uh... pick up your trash can too." He didn't recall anyone picking it back up, anyway. Maybe it had? He was very intent on the promise of dinner (or a late night snack at this point). Either way he was backing up towards the door, though he stood off to the side to let Cass by first. She'd lead the way, after all.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:23 pm
Had Cass put that back upright or had her immediately concern been about the thrashing raccoon underneath it?

She took a minute to turn out a few lights, pausing to release Ted about the apartment again. "OK Ted, you're in charge while I'm gone. If I'm not back in an hour, you'll need to tuck the boxes in and tell them their bedtime stories, okay?" Ted whrred off towards the bathroom and Cass simply nodded as though this was an effective answer.

With everything settled for the time being, she opened the door, holding it open for Ollie briefly. It would be extremely notable that she didn't lock it as she closed it up. Cassandra didn't really worry too much about her possessions. They were objects. She'd really only be sad if Ted vanished.

But nobody would steal Ted, right?

"Alright, you'll have to give me directions once we're in the car," she said as she headed down the steps and towards a Geo Prism that was older than both of them. Still, she pat it on the hood like it was a good friend (and she at least kept it clean. There were no personal affects left in the car), before unlocking first the driver's side door, then leaning across both the front seats to pull up the lock on the other so Ollie could get in.

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:01 pm
    Oliver was really starting to reconsider Ted as an entity, truly. Maybe giving names and personas to inanimate objects was obscure and largely fantastical, but Cass may have been onto something with a roomba specifically. It had enough of an AI personality to prove humorous as times, you could tape things to it, and it kept the house clean. Maybe he had to rethink the whole pet thing.

Except, Oliver loved cats, and was reminded very quickly of such upon the sheer inclusion of that thought in his head.

"That's... fine?" If you took someone from the early fifties, brought them to the present time, and handed them a Samsung galaxy s6, you would roughly have the same expression that Oliver gave Cassandra's car. It wasn't the shape, nor the make, nor the model of the car itself, just... something seemed off. It didn't seem like it was going to fall apart imminently, if only because the interior was so spotless. Maybe that was it? The uncanny way the car had withstood the test of time.

Maybe he was over thinking things. Maybe the Lo Mein had been poisoned. Was there something in Chinese food that could cause adverse reactions in local wildlife? The 'don't give your dogs chocolate' sort of line of thinking?

He climbed into the passenger seat without much fanfare, despite the ongoing air sirens behind his eyes. All was well. He was definitely calm. He'd get home, make a nice pot of tea, and forget about his foolish hubris for a long while.

"I'd say you could meet my cats," Oliver finally spoke after what felt like (to him) as centuries, "But it's late. We'd probably wake my roommate up."

He'd leave it to idly chatter for the ride home.

demon_pachabel
did u wanna FTB here and start the next rp??? O:

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas