[PRP] missed connection (Shiloh & Dhan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:26 pm
    Shiloh snapped out of it. Another time, Beaumont. He could only handle so much new-universe bullshit in any given day. "Dude it totally is." He agreed wholeheartedly. Too much of his high school was taken away from teachers banning electronics in class. Granted, he'd sneak his earbuds under his shirt anyway, but that was besides the point. "I'll keep it in mind though. I mean, I've had this thing forever and it's still chugging, so I feel like it's either gonna die tomorrow or never." He laughed, having brushed off whatever was plaguing him a few moments ago.

"Anyway, I do lots of art. Mostly like, the two-dimensional kind though. I can't sculpt for s**t." He slurped on his icee, eyes widening at the flavor combination. "Like, drawing and s**t. I got into painting a few months back though, but only acrylics. Digital stuff too, but I'm not as coordinated with that yet." He sparkled as he spoke, "I wanna try offering commissions someday though." He left out the part where the him from this time was actively offering commissions, and that he hadn't gotten around to relearning his intuos back home.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm
Dhan brightened up. "Usually I just make black-square album covers, but when you're up for it, maybe send me your portfolio? I get decent sales, I could probably pay the going rate." Cash money from Darlene's went into savings for an apartment down payment. Profit from online album sales went to growing his musical footprint. "I don't really know many artists. It's a tragedy."

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:42 pm
    Shiloh actually... hopped, in what could be called childish excitement. Music and art were two of his favorite things after all. "Really?" If he was sparkling before, now he was gleaming, the soft smell of rain hanging lightly in a passing breeze. "That would be so ********' cool." He was totally into this, "I didn't realize you like, sold the music you made too, but I guess I'm not surprised. I'd be so down for that though." He was wearing a mile wide grin.

"I'll gather some stuff up and see about putting it online." Jamie and Ollie knew a lot more about computers than he did, so he was confident in their abilities. "Or we could meet up some other time and I can bring my physical one, but either way." The implication therein being that he totally wanted to hang out more. His fingers were frozen around the icee, but he was already so geared up that he didn't seem to take much notice to it.

"Either way." He was walking half-backwards so he could face Dhan. It was an accident waiting to happen, but this was Shiloh. He was an accident. But he didn't really care because Dana—Dhan—whatever—who cares—was one of the most legit people he'd met.

shibrogane
help i love them

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:49 pm
Dhan blushed. He was like, tomato red in the face. "Yeah, I have business cards?" Carefully proofread by his sister. Also really, really boring. Maybe Shiloh could do something about that?

He fished one out of the whale shark's mouth and offered it up.

"Weebly's pretty good for that kind of thing," said Dhan. "I'm basically illiterate and I can navigate that." He smiled, still all pink around the ears. "So, yeah. Um. This started off awkward but I'm glad it didn't end that way."

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:53 pm
    Shiloh took the card with gusto. He also, surprisingly, hadn't tripped over anything yet either. He didn't give the card enough time of day to really read it over, but he did note how spectacularly bland it was. There was something to be said about minimalist designs, but Shiloh was convinced this surpassed that. Then again, he wasn't a design major.

He was fishing his wallet out to stash it away with he spoke up again, "I'll look into it." He said again. Jamie probably knew what a weebly was. It sounded cute in name? And Jamie was cute, so it made sense. He did the Instagram stuff. "I'm glad though man. I still didn't mean to make you all awkward though." He did sound genuinely apologetic about that, "But yeah, totally. You're really cool." And Shiloh was really good at categorizing people at first impressions. He was totally going to listen to this guys stuff and probably blow his phone up afterwards if it was any good.

Which, he didn't have any reason to believe it wouldn't be. Even if it wasn't, he was gung ho about rekindling his friendship. He slurped his icee obnoxiously.

"Anyway, I don't wanna keep holding you up. 'Specially after workin' your a** off all day." He finally spun around and started walking like a normal person. "I dunno where your place is, but mine is still down this way, so we can totally keep chatting 'till you gotta split. Otherwise I'll hit you up later?"

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces