Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Problem solving [America/Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:21 pm
Shun nodded slowly at that.

He wasn't sure what it'd mean for them that those two were different now. Hopefully for the better.

"You have... quite a bit on your hands."

They all did.

"If you need assistance with that..." he started, trailing off a bit as he spoke.

Azuredreams
Lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:35 pm
"Hopefully it means that it gets its s**t together and quits being a ********' menace." America obviously had a ways to go before really seeing the court as a whole with anything approaching approval. But at least she was willing to believe it could get better.

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:50 pm
"It's meant to guide and mentor, not do what it's done, so that's what I'm going to be speaking with the other Nobles about. If there's something that's out of the Court that I could use help with, I'll let you know." This particular problem, however, was for the Nobility and those that remained cleaning up what it had become over the years.

His eyes glanced down to the book and then back to America. "Before you two go off to the theatre, though ... I need to talk to you about something, America. Well, two things but one involves a string of texts I got not that long ago."

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 pm
"I also need a quick word with you Jeremiah... but it can wait for now."

Shun let out a breath, then began to move away to give the two of them some privacy.

Azuredreams
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 pm
"When you do, tell us what's the what, okay? No shrouded in mystery bullshit." She felt that if anyone was going to make sure lines were drawn, it'd be Jeremiah. But still, the subject brought out her cranky like few things ever did.

"I didn't drunk text at you again, did I?" America almost called Shun back, confident in her ability to remain shameless in pretty much situation, but then again, if they were texts...maybe it's the sort of stuff he'd rather not hear anyway.

azuredreams
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:36 pm
"If there's any changes, I'll let you know," he said in agreement to America before he nodded to Shun that he'd speak with him as well. His phone was pulled out, the texts still on the screen when he thumb unlocked the phone.

"No," he said slowly, rereading the messages and looking to her, "you didn't drunk text me again. I do however-" Jeremiah let out a breath. "It's a particular change to this reality that I hadn't expected." His phone was handed over to America to read the messages, a contact ID picture of a woman that looked strikingly like an older version of her visible.

"... your mother lived and did not die and apparently is wanting you to speak with her."

lizbot

blade kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 pm
Shun was fiddling with magic off to the side in the meantime, attempting to create another floating eye of sorts.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:10 pm
America shut down, shocked and overwhelmed to the point of simply being unable to react. With anyone else she'd laugh, accuse them of joking. Maybe get upset if they pushed it too far. But form Jeremiah it felt like an absolute truth and so the world rewrote itself around her once again.

"I..." she croaked, eyes blank, "...okay. I'll...I'll call...her." A blink, "I'll call when I get back." She looked away from the phone and up at him, like maybe he held the answer to whatever question she couldn't quite formulate at the moment. "Thank you."

azuredreams
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 pm
"America-" Jeremiah let out a breath, a hand going around her arm and squeezing lightly. "Clearly, I am friends with her, just like I am friends with you. If you need more time, I can likely get it for you, it's just ... something that will have to be dealt with."

His expression had softened, the phone put away as he paused. This was, perhaps, one of the more drastic changes that affected them individually that he knew about. "I can even be there, if you want that. Maybe meet her before you?"

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm
Shun was slowly forming a little orb of shadowy black mass. But that's pretty much all it was. Making it functional was the tricky part.

Azuredreams
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 pm
America shook with emotion and stress for a moment and then, all of a sudden, Jeremiah was holding a very small girl in his hand. Very...very small. Realizing what had happened, America resisted the urge to slump into a pathetic doll-sized puddle and shouted up, "Don't worry about it!" The worry over it would have her tiny forever if she didn't just, get it taken care of as soon as she was back.

"You can hand me to Shun!" Though before Jer could, she gave his thumb a quick hug.

azuredreams
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:02 pm
"America," he said in a soft voice, knowing someone who was- Still, she was a spitfire and recovered almost instantly. The bottling, the pushing it away, he knew it when he saw it. The same compartmentalization that had to happen to keep everything at bay.

"I suppose I can do that," he continued slowly, "though I caught a glimpse of that book you have? I wouldn't mind having a look later, if that's alright with you? Perhaps after I find our third Principal." His fingers raked through his hair after America was got another reassuring hug.

That lead to her hugging his thumb. This was so, so odd but adorable.

Glancing back over to Shun, watching him work his magic, he raised an eyebrow. "There was something you wanted before I head off and you two go to try and catch a flick?"

5Blade Kuroda

1izbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:05 pm
Shun turned as he heard him being addressed. With a wave of his hand, he dismissed the non functioning floating eye and turned around.

"It... can wait. It was just about that thing you offered awhile back."

Azuredreams
Lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:13 pm
"I need your big nerd help figuring it out!" America called up. The book itself had turned tiny along with the rest of her, a less than ideal situation, but having spent all that time in Sunny's library, he was probably better suited to explain it to her than just about anyone, excepting Liam and Sunny of course.

From her vantage point on Jeremiah's palm, America waved furiously up at Shun. "I can cover my ears it you'd like?" It'd absolutely not work but the girl was just honestly nosy and desperate for the distraction of other people's problems.

azuredreams
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:19 pm
Jeremiah blinked, a subtle shift as his head tilted and studied Shun for a moment as he walked over to him.

"We can meet up later," he replied, "and discuss things. Let me know when you're free." His attention flicked back to America, still not quite what to do with a fun-sized version of her other than hold his hand out for Shun to do the same.

To take the particularly precious cargo in the palm of his hand.

"I can do that," to America now, "but after we get some headway on what we're trying to do."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas