Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Alexis, of all things, looked fine -- they shook themself like a dog, teeth chattering a little (and wasn't that a sight); and with a gesture they pulled the water away from Preacher's feet, and it slopped backwards. The trellis above them was decked with multitudes of flowers: coral roses, strings of white clovers, tansies, zinnias. Alexis reached up and plucked a single edelweiss flower, looping it into one of their braids.

"Wasn't me," they said with a shrug. "Told you we wouldn't die. Magic's stupid."

From somewhere unseen, there was the loud click of a camera.

The SembIance of Unity
meanings:
coral rose- friendship, modesty, sympathy
white clover- think of me
tansy- hostile thoughts
zinnia- thoughts of absent friends
edelweiss- courage/power

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Preacher sneezed loudly and looked up at the flowers. "Thanks for tha partin' of tha red sea, Moses." She grinned at them; putting a flower in their hair, how sappy, and heard the click of a camera.

Instantly, she jerked around. "Who the ********? You know what, ******** magic." Preacher stepped out of the pond area, crushing a rose underneath her foot as she went. "That was damn weird."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:14 pm
"Spooky," Alexis jeered, wiggling their fingers at her faux-menacingly, and trailed after her - the water parted before her feet, and theirs too, leaving a clean pathway out of the pond. "What, is that all we get out of it?" They threw a dismissive look back at the pond, where the now-sodden plushie and chocolates box lay. "Just some flowers and a creepin' sense of disappointment?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:30 pm
"Was kinda excitin', though." She threw a grin back at Alexis. "By tha way, that ain't a mink; I'd know." The chocolates and plush were too waterlogged to be salvageable, which was kind of depressing.

Preacher reached into her pocket and was greeted by a dry crinkle. Frowning, she pulled out a strip of pictures.... of her and Alexis. It looked blingee'd. "The ********. Lookit this." She held them out to Alexis.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm
Alexis -- chuckled, kind of hoarse, and their shoulders heaved with the quiet force of it. "This is the stupidest s**t, ********' othercreature sets up shop with a tunnel of love to give us Purikura? Who does that, what the ********." Their lip curled back, but in an amused sort of way.

"If you want the plush I could probably dry it out 'bout halfway? No promises about any more, 'cause I might break it by accident."

The chocolates were probably still edible - it didn't look like the container had opened. It was just there, bobbing gently along the top of the little pool.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:06 pm
"I know, right? Tha ******** kinda magical beast gets their rocks off with this?" She grinned; it was really super ridiculous. "You should it out alla tha way. I wanna see if it explodes."

She picked at a fallen petal. "Then let's go get some curley fries."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:28 pm
"I am not gonna make somethin' explode," Alexis sighed the sigh of the long-suffering, but the water carried the plush over to them and extended it up with a gentle tendril with flower petals floating loosely within. With a clench of their fist, the toy had a look rather like it had gone through an unpleasant dryer cycle, like it'd been brutally wrung out like some pool towel...but it was fairly dry, which was what counted.

(The water hadn't sprayed onto Preacher. Small mercies.)

"Merry Christmas, Maria, be my lawfully wedded wife. ******** yes let's get some curly fries."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:06 pm
She accepted the wrung out toy delicately. It was vaguely damp. Probably. What Alexis would never know is that it would be tucked into her bed every night. There were some things a body just couldn't tell a single soul.

"Happy Hanukkah, Tucker, ******** no we ain't marrying. And hell yes I need some fries. C'mon." She crooked her elbow for Alexis to take in case they were feeling as silly as she was. Food sounded beyond good right now, plus she wanted to see those stupid pictures in a better light.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:30 pm
"Obviously you're Mercer's beard, n' that's why we ain't gonna get married in Vegas," Alexis drawled, their lips pulling up into a smirk. The flower stayed put as they turned towards the street, linking their arm through Preacher's (they shivered a little bit, there was a little hesitation, but it was a touch on Their terms which was the important part). "If you get any'f those stupid photos framed I want a copy to remind myself how dumb magic s**t is."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:33 pm
She snorted derisively. "Somehow I think 'is hubs would take offense at me bein' called his beard." Preacher patted Alexis' hand absently. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, can do. I ain't gonna toss 'em, that's for sure. But now, we must food." She began to steer them in the direction of the best curley fries she knew.

daekie
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items