Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm
Jean Pool grinned, looking at the rather.. Interesting looking male before her. "Well hello Dah-ling~" She extended her hand, accepting his courtesy. Of course her voice was much deeper than her exterior would lead one to believe. That's what she got for not really being a she. "My Dear, how have you been?" She smiled, thrilled to have attracted such a handsome man right away. Of course they would simply be the best of friends. How could they not?

The opalescent naiad was very pleased with herself. And with this lovely male before her.

DaemonGabrielle

Abby perked up immediately. That was her most favorite aunt! "Auntie Harmonia!" She beamed, bouncing over to hug the best aunt in the world. Yet somehow she missed the best aunt in the world. Maybe she hadn't gotten there quick enough? Sharp eyes followed her aunt's path, and spotted a vaguely familiar pae. Ah, that must be her hero. Abby smiled, stepping aside to let the lovers reunite with one another. She couldn't possibly interfere with a love like theirs.

EvilSilverDragon

Junior grinned, scooping his gorgeous wife into his arms. That dress was truly amazing on her. Guardians only knew he was putty in her hands. "My Love, I don't think you're spoiled enough~" The yellow demon nuzzled her hair, just enjoying the scent of the lovely naiad in his arms. "Are you hydrated enough?" He asked, worried for her health. Heck, he'd happily spend the entire vacation in the ample amounts of water tanks if it kept her happy and healthy~

Nicky blushed, smiling. "Love you too Baliel~" She kissed what she assumed was his shoulder before he showed her a rather alarming thing. The nearly blind nymph squinted, trying hard to see what was in his hand. Giant spider?! "Eep!" Nicky squeaked, jumping in his arms. It only took a second for her mind to catch up with reality. That was most likely a fake spider. Yeah. Fake spider. Guardians, he was good at this.

"Maybe we can plant it inside the spa? Freak out more than just one pae" She suggested, thinking it would be just the right spot. Yes, they could slide it under the massage tables while pae had their eyes closed. Hehehehe

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

This trip, had to go well. This was his big makeup event for Monroe taking the heat on his first trip to her village. Though he had been back many times after that to keep up trade, he hadn't quite figured out how to pay her back. Until he heard about this huge party. With a spa and drinking and dancing and swimming.

Of course...it was a little...'dateish'. So he was thrilled when she said yes. He really had started to like her over time. "Hey! Monroe I think we've arrived!" The angel peered out to the land. "What would you like to do first? There's so many options!"

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:21 pm
Dysmas looked over his shoulder again, happy? "I guess so..." He said seeing the undeniable smile of excitement on Monroe's face. Happy, until he broke her heart. Dysmas had no real reason to think that he would break her heart, after all he was still happy in love with his first love. He did have every reason to be protective of her though.

"Alright, a drink it is." Dysmas agreed, setting his eyes on the goal. "Hey, we're off the boat now." He reassured her as they stepped onto the island. For the most part, Dysmas had gotten over his fears. For a long time they had viewed that summer experience that stranded them on the island as something negative, but they would have never connected the way they did without it. Bad things were going to happen no matter what, but as long as he had Sweetie beside him, everything was all okay.

Dementia Requeim Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image

Another Vday, another day in the mortal realm. She took a deep breath as she stepped onto dry land. "Welcome, welcome! There's Volleyball to the right, drinks to the left, and the isle to explore! Please though, Tiki Village is OFF LIMITS! We don't want to disturb those poor pae again this year." Goddess knew how awful last year was. Not serene at all. "Any questions feel free to ask me. I'll do my best to help!"

User Image

Guess who was single and ready to mingle! That's right, this girl. She strutted out from the boat, heading straight to the bar. The wolf girl plopped down as she twirled a violet lock of hair. "Oh bartender...can you make me something sweet and strong?" She cooed before turning her head to look at the pae who strolled by. Maybe she'd meet the pae she was going to marry that day? Maybe...just...maybe.

Hold up. Her gaze landed on a green and blue male. Something was familiar about him...if she could just...Her eyes slowly traveled along his features until they latched onto an appendage she had seen once before. A claw.

"OH MY GUARDIANS! It's CLAWMAN!" She burst out as her eyes widened to saucers.

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 pm
He quickly graced her extended palm with a kiss. Then gave her a glorious, and for once, half lucid grin. The grin didnt even fade when her sonorous voice leapt from her candied lips. He had never heard an angel's voice before. Perhaps she was encumbered by the years of sitting on top of a candle lit tree.

He smiled harder at her question, which only served to prove him right. They had met. When she looked down upon him from her lofty heights. "I have been remiss in my travels, I am afraid. I have never seen a sight quite as stunning as you before today." And he hadnt. She had not seemed so radiant when she was aloft in the air.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageMonroe was jumping up and down with excitement, this was her first time ever getting out of the village, and what a way to get out! A ride on a big boat, bonus that she didn't have to paddle it herself, and now she was going to get to explore this island retreat, all with Gray! When he had asked her to come with him she had to say yes, it was the chance of a lifetime, and she didn't even have to ask for permission now.

Her dad was also on the boat with Sweetie Drops, but she didn't even care or know where he was, she was completely focused on Gray and this island. She looked over at Gray with a big grin as he announced their arrival. "Yay! I can't believe we're doing this! I want to do it all!" Monroe's head turned as she watched the strange little tiki cats start taking their stuff. "Oh hey! Oh my gosh... They're so cute... Where do you think they are taking our things?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image
Despite being lost to his internal monologue, a singular, high-pitched voice brought him to his senses in reality, his face paling at the sound. Who in the tree's name could have possibly seen it already, and what sort of a** would say such a thing out loud with such vigor?! Had they no shame? It was mere moments before he noticed the source of the sound, a girl he had met some years past at one of these things.

One he had hoped to never have the displeasure of meeting again.

Blinking twice, he very abruptly turned away from her and began to walk away from her. As. Fast. As. He. Could. Without. Running.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm
She was SO cute. She wasn't just figuratively bouncing, she was literally bouncing. And it was really cute. He focused on her because she was fun and light and bouncing and her father kept giving him death glares. Certainly he didn't mean to give those looks, but Gray could tell he wasn't precisely pleased that he and his daughter was getting close.

"We can totally do it all. ALL of it!" He looked to where she was watching. Those little cat things. "Maybe...to our rooms? I don't think we go back to the boat at night. I'm sure it's fine." He looked away to think of what to do first. "Wanna play some volleyball first? I could use a bit of running around."

Her calling out worked, the pae looked at her. Recognition seemed to dawn on him and instant before he suddenly turned and started fleeing the scene. "H-Hey! WAIT!" She grabbed her now finished drink and jumped up to quickly give chase. "Hey! Clawman! It's me, Aurelia! From the party! Hold up!"

Wolfs Heart

Daisicle

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 pm
User Image
Daedalus was here with his family, as was as expected duty for a deity (such as himself). That still felt great to say, even after all this time. In the spirit of moving things along smoothly, he'd offered to help as much as he could handle with setting up the event, and even now he was offering directions to those he passed by who might have seemed even remotely confused. All with a giddy spring in his step. After all, all of his family was about to be here! With him!

Even gramps!

How terrific was that? That said, he simply couldn't say no when anypae seemed in need of help; it was a bad habit of his. There were worse habits he could have, though, like those of his uncles. Pretty well any of them.

Smiling after turning a group of tikicats carrying luggage far too large for them in the correct direction, he ran off towards a familiar face. Oh goody it was Auntie Serenity! They didn't really get to hang out all that often in Dolander, given their different studies and duties and all. Now would be the perfect time! What would be a better way to bond than by helping the mortals? Rather than just catch her attention in a normal way, however, he hop-skip-jumped behind her to reach forward and cover her eyes with his hands.

"Hey Serenity! Guess who?!"

User Image
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Wellspring wasn't having any of this 'her chasing after him' nonsense, and he was certainly NOT going to wait for her to catch up to him. Yes, he knew who she was; how could he have forgotten? What would happen this time? Was she going to continue to berate him like last time? Give him more unwarranted attention and 'silly' names? Pick and tease on him again? As if being called 'Clawman' wasn't humiliating enough!

"Y-You must have the wrong pae! I've never met you."

Smooth.

His pace continued as he glanced about, looking for the best place to get out of here. Perhaps he could ditch her inside the spa? He remembered that she'd been a pompous narcissist the last time; maybe she'd get distracted by her own reflection. At that thought, he turned and moved that way, nearly sweating due to the brisk pace he walked relative to the lack of surface-walking he'd done recently.

Tartara Seabreeze
Daedalus -> Serenity
Wellspring -> Aurelia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:11 pm
User ImageValko was not a party sort of pae, he wasn't much of a paeple pae either, his preferred thing to do was lurk in the forest or dark corns. Last year he had attended only because his mother had come. Normal he would avoid a large gathering of pae if he could, especially where the island was so bright.

There was one reason he was on the boat. At the end of the last party when he had returned home with his mother, the then teen, had found a flour sack in his luggage. He had not brought it with him and had never scene it before. Therefor the melons must have mistook his suitcase for someone else and wrongly put the flour sack in it. Thus, he decided to return it, partly because he thought it was only fair after he kept the instrument he had stolen from the musicians and partly because he didn't want it.

Unfortunately his attempt at explaining the situation had not gone over well and he had been forced onto the boat instead of the mellon just taking the stupid sack so he could go home. Now that they had landed he hoped they would listen better. Strolling over to the nearest relieve, Valko stared them down. "Not Mine, Take." He growled. He was quite tempted to eat the mellon when it refused to re leave him of the flour sack. However his mother had taught him that it was rude, so he refrained from eating the mellon.

Growling in annoyance he stomped toward the area where the food was, holding the offending sack under his arm.

User ImageShansa flew of the boat as soon as it hit the docks, ready to help the mortals in any way possible. Helping them was part of her training after all, she hoped that one day she would be ready to take on the responsibility of being a full grace. The other part of her responsibility was to make sure her mother was happy, and it was her mother's day, and party after all. So she had to be on her toes to makes sure everything when well so her mother wouldn't get upset. She kept her eyes pealed for any signs of trouble as she greeted the mortals who where coming off of the boat.  

shadica

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image Much to his own dismay, Xan had made it to the shore, boarded the boat and made it to the island of festivities with everyone else.

He'd been hesitant to come, knowing full well what these type of parties tend to accomplish, but Xanthous had other plans this trip. He didn't come to enjoy the party. He didn't come to partake in the party. He also didn't come with his hopes too high.

He appeared distracted and set upon a goal to find someone. And that was plainly it. He had come with one goal... and one goal only.... To find her. To bring her home.... to never let her go again.... However, given the situations he highly doubted he'd be so lucky. Still, he had to at least try. And if she was to show up anywhere outside the tree, he had guessed that here would be that place. After all, it was at one of these same parties a few years ago that they had met and... well... started a family! It only made sense to him. His other option had been to go to the tree himself, but his Pop had silently warned him that given the current circumstances, that might not be the best of plans. So this is what he had settled with...

A cruise...

Surrounded by twitterpated individuals.....

He let out a deep sigh and scanned the immediate area. Every speck of blue or purple he could find, he double checked.

Nope. Nope.... Nope. Definitely not.... Another sigh and a nope...

Others were beginning to mingle and the party was clearly starting to pick up. He picked a chair on the beach near to the boat after picking up a drink. He guessed if she was here at all, he'd see her eventually.... right? He figured he might as well partake in the festivities in the mean time...

Quote:
He's not here to find someone new and the person he's looking for is not going to show up, but people can interact with him ~Heck, I encourage it!~ So feel free to pester the poor dude. :3

User Image Ignatious was PUMPED!!

This was his first visit outside of the city and he almost couldn't contain himself! He'd heard stories of these parties and felt as though they would be the best way for him to find so many chicks!!

He stopped by the mirror on the way out of his cabin to do one last check...

Abs? ~scrunch-flexes middle~ Check!
Biceps? ~pumps a couple of "guns"~ Check!
Perfectly messy curls? ~fluffs a bit of his hair to get that suave "I don't care cause I know I look awesome" hairdo~ Check!
Mustache perfectly trimmed? ~smooths it down nicely~ Check, check!
And of course.... Speedo? ~waggles eyebrows as he strikes a pose~ Check. And Check!

Satisfied - again! - he turns and heads for the island's beach. He'd barely stepped foot in the sand when he became overwhelmed with the sight. Sooo many pretty ladies! He puffed his chest a bit and strode over to the bar. "I'll take a strong, manly drink, Sir!" he grinned a winning smile to the barkeep then drifted his eyes over the crowd. 'Ah! Yes! This was a damn good idea, Iggy!' he thought to himself.

Quote:
Please interact with him!! XD Because lolz need to be had!

User Image La'eohn had kept to the shadows for the most part. He'd ventured from home a time or two, but never had he gone this far... much less had he gone over water and onto an entirely new island before! A part of him couldn't wait to get home and tell mother! The other almost didn't want to go back! It was fascinating! And also a little terrifying!

He'd grown up near the shore, but there it was mostly rocks and jagged cliffs. The cave was often dark and cold... Here the sun was warm and welcoming. The ground was soft and seemed to give a bit under his hooves. The air, though still a bit salty, was almost sweet! He imagine the mass amounts of fruits, drinks, and flowers likely had something to do with that... but still!

The young teen was almost completely taken aback by not only the scenery, but also the Pae. His father seemed to enjoy looking at others as lesser beings. Weaklings needing his guidance... yet looking at the mass of individuals here at the party, La'eohn just didn't see that! Everything was light, airy and carefree! Everyone was smiling and enjoying him or herself!

Well... not that yellow guy over there....

Shrugging it off, La'eohn decided to venture closer to the volleyball net to watch as some began a game. The concept intrigued him into studying it from the sidelines, tail twitching in his curiosity as his catlike eyes chased after the ball...

Quote:
Interactions welcomed! :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:23 pm
Tocino was more relaxed than he had been in hours. He had found a nice, almost deserted corer of the beach. And was playing around in the shallows. Just deep enuff to swim but not deep enuff to be taken advantage of by a shark or a kracken or other such underwater creature. He was....happy.

Taking a deep breath, he rolled over from his back to front and dove under the water, his bacon tail smacking the waves after him. Only to come up a few feet to the left, shaking his head to clear the water from his eyes and nose.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 pm
"The pool is that way, just follow that pae with the striped hat!" She called after a pae who had asked for directions. So many pae to help! Were their more pae this year than last? She didn't know. Serenity started to look back towards the boat, when suddenly her vision went dark!

From hands of course, and a familiar voice. She knew instantly who it was, but of course she had to tease. "Is this...Erasmus?" She let that stay in the air for a moment with a large grin on her face.

"I'm kidding! I am glad to run into you Daedalus, I never get to see you!" A warm laugh. "Well, I can't see you right now, but you know what I mean."

Why was he still running away from her? She wanted to talk! They were old acquaintences, it would be great to catch up. The wilwarin took a gulp from her drink before increasing her speed. "Wrong pae? You're part naiad and have a claw as a hand! I think I recognize you. Your name starts with a-a-a W I think?" The male suddenly changed directions, and she changed accordingly as well. "Hey! Come on, pae are staring at us! I don't bite!"

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image
Saira's exasperation was near palpable at Hatil's answer. The normally good-natured bird just couldn't deal with her sister some of the time. Most of the time. Any time. That was part of the reason she needed to find their mother right. now. so that she could get her to tell the younger one to leave to somewhere else in the forest. Make a roost away from her own, rather than literally right next to it. Had she no sense of territoriality? Ownership? Simple comfort in a space of her own? It made no sense!

And no matter what she did, the damn bird just wouldn't get the picture. If she told her to go fall off a tree, she'd do it and bring home some food; if she told her to catch fish at the lake, sure enough, she'd eventually return with a bounty of fish and a proud grin on her face. Even now, she couldn't quite shake her.

There had to be something missing... A way to make her leave her be...

User Image
Hatil's eyes blinked and her figure shot up as she saw a familiar figure appear off in the distance. She'd know that color anywhere! It was Valko! She didn't think she'd ever see the guy again and had wondered if anything had happened, given the craziness that had happened towards the end of last year.

"I see a friend. Bye!"

Her relative monotone in relaying the information turned to one of excitement as her wings flexed open and she took off without hesitating for her sister's response. It didn't hardly take much time before she abruptly landed almost uncomfortably-close to him, a small smile on her lips as a poof of sand rose from her claws.

"Hi! Remember me?"

shadica
Hatil -> Valko

Saira could hardly believe her eyes when Hatil left off without her. Just what is the Guardians' name was she doing?! This was not the time for fun with friends! This was the time to find their mom... When did she get a friend anyways?! Why did her sister get something like that but she didn't?!

Quote:
Free to approach :3

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:33 pm
Monroe's eyes lit up, could they really do all of it? They needed to get to work if they were going to, because there really was so many options. "Oh yeah, that makes sense..." She responded as she watched the tikicat disappear with their things. Now they were going to stay someplace off the boat. Already, the room on the boat had been way better than her hut at home, she couldn't wait to see their room on the island (She hoped it wasn't a hut).

First, more important things though. "Okay, we can try volleyball." Monroe agreed, she knew how much he liked to run around. "You think you can teach me?" Monroe headed off the boat with Gray at her side, occasionally she'd steal glances at him, it was great that they were getting to spend so much time together like this. No business, and all pleasure.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces