azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm
Jeremiah's lips pressed to a thin line, his shoulders rolling a moment before he simply nodded. "Be it their own heads if they come to visit then."

People would, he knew it, because Pridey had answers for people- or they thought he would.

"Thanks," for both the information and the warning to be careful. "... and if there's a way to help you, you can be certain we'll pursue it." Pridey was given a brief incline of his head, a quiet way to say goodbye and they could leave.

He was going to leave his jacket with Pridey because the other needed something to cover up with. Jeremiah glanced to Jamie, ready to head out.

shibrogane
potentially a wrap

saedusk
on your post, sae?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:17 pm
"As they wish," said Pridey.

To Jamie, he said, "Be careful, little moonwalker. There's people out there that hate you and that thing you carry."

saedusk
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 pm
"Yeah..." Jamie muttered, trying not to remember how it felt the first time he transformed. How long had he worried about whether people would think him a monster? In this new world where even mundane people knew that moonwalkers existed, he wondered anew how many people must think it true. It was kind of sad, but Jamie didn't have time to cry right now. Too many eyes.

"I'll be careful, keep things to myself. And, um, see you- or-" he hesitated, "bye." For now. With a look to Jer, he nodded for them to be on their way.

azuredreams
ok ok

shibrogane
i think we're good then

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items