Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] the rules for lovers (algie & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:26 pm
re: the court

A shameless grin was given back at that look before he spoke once more. "I suppose that makes sense. I'll have to speak to her directly then." Though Jeremiah would probably have a word with Fell to be less cryptic with his husband. What he knew, his husband would know eventually.

However, the mention of agitation about not being seen and not checking on them ...

"I actually learned some things, about the Court and Noeh." Mina. "As I ran into her on the beach when I was in other ashdown earlier in the day."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:29 pm
frozen

Jeremiah sighed and nodded, his arms sliding around Algie as he was encircled in his husband's arm. Warmth, like this and so close, and his natural ability to sooth and relax Jeremiah without having to think about it did wonders for him.

"A moment then? If you don't mind?" he murmured softly, pressing his face to Algie's hair and his lips brushing against an ear while he spoke. "That thing gave visions when it was struck and-" There was a soft inhale and exhale to steady himself. "It was not things I wanted to see or experience once more."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:32 pm
another year older

"He was being rather obnoxious about getting my measurements earlier, though he wanted yours too ..." Jeremiah huffed, taking the box from Nando and Ash into his lap to carefully unwrap it. "Which that is still taking some getting used to. Them knowing about magic and Ash working on and helping to develop magitech."

The package was also obnoxiously wrapped because sometimes part of the entire process was him having to figure out how to open it without simply shredding it to pieces and getting it everywhere.

Which he did not want.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 am
another year older

"I'm surprised he doesn't know them at this point.. or perhaps it was a snide way of making sure we hadn't gained or lost weight," In Alg's case he'd lost so in your face Nando.

Alg watched him unwrap it and there was indeed several other boxes inside, all individually wrapped. Both of them ended up with shoes, Jeremiah with some fine shirts, and a new (rather expensive) watch. Another box for Alg had a note that Ashley would be sending him things in his own size later but the shipping was a b***h.

"I'm afraid my gifts aren't so flashy.." In fact part of the gift was the dinner and whatever was going on in the kitchen. The only other thing he had for Jeremiah was a small, simply wrapped rectangle no bigger than a DVD case.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:33 am
frozen

"Of course," Alg sighed, face lifting to press into Jeremiah's neck and press a kiss to the skin there. He held the other tighter.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Though he said he didn't want to see them or relive them again.. so probably not.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:38 am

"Oh?" Alg took a breath at that and an audible exhale. It wasn't stressed but he'd sort of forgotten about Noeh - Mina - whoever she was. Since the world re-wrote he had other things on his mind...

"How did that go? What did you learn?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:14 am
frozen

Tension seemed to bleed out of Jeremiah the moment Algie was hugging him tighter and lips were pressed to his neck. A shiver went through him, one always did when his neck was touched by Algie. It was followed by a shuddering sigh.

"Stuff from when we were still teenagers, when Piers tried to cut me off from you, when he laid into me being a disappointment ..." Things that Algie had been the through, had helped Jeremiah deal then in the only way they had known how.

"Some more recent things as well," he sighed, "including ... the fetch." The one he had killed with his own hands. "Things I could do without revisiting." For as strained as his voice sounded, the chill seemed to fade and some of the scales of frost had started to fade away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 am
another year older

His fingers ran over the softness of a tie, letting it slip out of his grasp before he turned his head towards Algie. "I am certain that whatever you've done and gotten me is the best ..."

Jeremiah' pressed a kiss to Algie's temple, looking a moment later to the small package. "Do I get to open this now?" His fingers found his husband’s, love and affection clear and bright in his touch.  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:23 am

"It's not in shambles but it is not in good shape." Not that it ever really was for them. "Both Melany and Ezra are missing and Noeh's magic seems to have faded. She's unable to communicate through telepathy now."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 am
frozen

He remembered very well how Jeremiah's father behaved. He'd never felt so moved to punch out one of his elders than he did during that time. He still sort of wished he'd gotten a chance to give the man a crack.

"It's dead? Or gone?" Alg rubbed his back, face against warming skin, "The creature that did this?"  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:36 am

"So we're all the court then," Alg continued to eat, "Those of us who have become nobles from the Ball forward."

He glanced up, "I was under the impression that the court was what it was because Melany was controlling it. Perhaps if we get everyone together.." They could come up with a better solution.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 am
another year older

"If you'd like. It's just something small.." Alg had that rare shyness that meant he was not very confident in his gift. It wasn't expensive, more like meaningful, and he honestly thought of Jeremiah and himself as people who didn't need more things.

The package, unwrapped, was a framed watercolor. It was very obviously Algie and Jeremiah on their front porch with the cats, the garden in full bloom and not marred by magical catastrophe. There was a small artist signature in the bottom right.

"It's actually... ah.." Alg was pink, "It's by Wil. I saw him sketching one day and tracked him down and asked him to finish it." For a nominal fee obviously but it seemed the lazy stoner wasn't a total waste.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 pm
another year older

Jeremiah was quiet as he opened it up, fingers brushing absently against the back of Algie's hand because he heard that tone and every time it had ever come up the resulting gift had usually been something more meaningful than ever.

There was a sharp exhale, the taller man not quite expecting this and he - for one moment - wanted to touch it and then stopped himself. It was ...

"Alg," he said softly, "this may be the most wonderful gift ever." Jeremiah leaned a pressed a kiss to his husband's pink ear and another to one of his pink cheeks. "Though hopefully you won't mind if I don't keep it here? I think I'd prefer it at my office."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 pm

"As much as was explained to me? Yes, exactly that. If I can speak with the other nobles, get some kind of consensus, then we can remake the Court. Make it less abusive and something that helps instead of ..." His hand flicked, as if to encapsulate everything that he had gone through and Algie had gone through and the other nobles as well. Never mind that they could make something that would truly help.

"There is more, however, and that is ... the triplets. Noeh, Pride, and Pax ... Their magic has faded and this may be a worst case scenario in the case of Pax ..." His fingers raked through his hair. "Pax may be dying and it could be due to one of the new Principals being out of sorts with the magic."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:51 pm
frozen

Jeremiah did not seem to notice that he was warming or that the scales were fading away. He was more invested in Algie's touch at the moment, the sense of home and security and them.

"Chel- the girl it came from. She attacked it with something that looked like it came from it and ..." A breath escaped. "It went down from there. Melted away, like shadow, only those eyes left behind."

His face was pressed to Algie's hair. "Shun was injured by it." ... and that might have been partly why he was bothered so much.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces