Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] where it all goes (shiloh & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 pm
    another meeting

"That's true, that's true..." Shiloh stuffed his hands into his pockets as he followed after Jeremiah, plants growing in the footsteps of his wake. He definitely wasn't the most responsible person out there, but being a Noble, being a principal... it all felt very daunting, but he wasn't going to back down from it. He had a purpose now. He had things he needed to do.

And really, maybe, it wasn't so bad.

Quote:
fin on this one!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 pm
    hellion

"I think? I dunno..." He shifted in his seat as he continued his ministrations on Hellbine's soft fur. "She was completely different... but I guess it makes sense that she'd still be tied to the Court. I mean, once you're in, you're removed from the cycle." He sighed.

"But it still doesn't explain why she was acting that way. She was so excited to see me Mercer, like—she ran at me. And we locked arms? She bought me coffee from some hipster place."

"It's... I don't want to see her again, but she's not the same. It's ******** and it makes no sense. It isn't fair."

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:51 pm
re: the court

After he had spoken with Algie about it, the next person he was reaching out to was Shiloh. There was no one else that he had ever met at the court with beside his husband but Jeremiah was there now, waiting for Shiloh so that they could have a small look around as well as speak about things.

Things that were now, more than before, even more important.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:54 pm
bakeding

Jeremiah just smiled at Shiloh. It was a very particular smile. One that if some people saw it would think was probably just the slightest bit evil but for those who were, perhaps, punk a** teenagers they would know it for what it was.

The best and most fun kind of trouble.

A chocolate bar was picked up and flicked at Shiloh. "The most special," he replied with a small laugh. "It isn't as if I was the most behaved of youths. Far from it."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:08 pm
hellion

Mention of being removed from the cycle had him nodding, though Jeremiah still had mixed feelings about that. Part of it was that if they failed come the fall months of the year and the cycle began of anew. They would have to watch as those who were not nobles-

The thought was shoved away quickly.

"No, it is not fair and certainly not something that would have been ..." Wanted, he wanted to say but instead he trailed off. "I can only imagine the difficulty. I'm not quite sure how I would react if I found Ezra here, human and not on fire."

His fingers rubbed at the side of his neck as Hellbine continued to purr and rub against Shiloh. Soothing as only a small cat could. He might have also nudged a paw against the young man's sleeve, a small sprig of lavender growing. It was meant to be soothing.

"You've no clue how long your other self knew her? Or anything else?"

Melancholies
LOL JUST WAIT JEREMIAH, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE EZRA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Shiloh wasn't fond of the actual court space, but he had agreed to meet there regardless. He entered the room veiled up in vantablack, eyes obscured by dark long lace while the rest of his body was seemingly swallowed up in ruffles.

"I didn't choose it." He explained to Jeremiah before he could ask, mouth curved in a disgruntled frown. He could probably magic it away—wear his normal outfit—but here he was in the meantime.

"Yes... it... really doesn't suit you." Next to Shiloh came an ugly looking thing, skin tightly clung around his bones and body covered with a mess of different fungi (bracket fungi in particular was massed around his head and his face, with one eye completely obscured). Shiloh seemed to find no fault in Beel's comment, however.

"Do you really have to show up every time I come here?" Shiloh asked this genuinely.

Beel shrugged, "You must not realize how boring it gets around here.

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm
    bakeding

"Dude. You made Algie pot brownies?" His jaw was still gaped open. Soon after he absolutely lost it.

"Okay, okay," He wiped a tear from his eye, "For as amazing as that sounds, I'm not sure I wanna dope my boyfriend up for Valentines." He caught the chocolate bar with his hands, looking it over with the stupidest smile on his face. "Maybe some other time, but c'mon."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:01 pm
    hellion

He shook his head. "Maybe it was through college? I dunno how far back our friendship went, or what..." His eyed widened at the sprig of lavender. With a little bit of effort he produced another sprig, and then with a little consideration he booped Hellbine on the forehead to give him a sprig of his own.

"I'm just not sure what to do about it." He sighed. "I haven't told Jamie about it yet either. She just has so much more emotion and treats me so different."

"I dunno..." he was perplexed and largely undecided.

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:23 pm

The section of space that was Jeremiah and Algie's at court was, at least for the room that Shiloh and Beel was in, seemed like it had been a library at one point. There were floor to ceiling shelves with books, a couple windows letting sunlight in. Space had been cleared and there was, near the door, a small chaise lounge, two chairs, and a low table. Obviously it had been organized for receiving visitors, though Jeremiah had not done it himself.

An eyebrow was raised at Shiloh's appearance, as well as Beel's, before he shook his head.

"Sometimes the magic has a mind of it's own." His fingers gestured towards his own attire. Though it was not like the rakish, romance cover attire that the magic had put on him during the ball, it was something more fitting of a noble. A stylized jacket that was open with a vest and his pocketwatch there on a silver chain. "To be honest, these pants were a bit puffier before I changed them." His fingers flicked towards what looked like rather nice slacks that went with the outfit.

For a moment it seemed as if it would have just been Jeremiah, Shiloh, and his fungi covered fetch Beel, but then a side door opened and Fell made her appearance. She was small, her skin pale as if it had not seen the light in years and, if not for the flowing fabric of her dress, bone would have been visible in places. Today she had a scarf on her head, braided as if to look like hair, and she blinked her mismatched eyes as she saw the others had arrived.

Her head inclined as she brought a tray of drinks over to set down on the table. "I was not sure if you would want drinks or not," a look towards Jeremiah who, in most cases, would not drink or eat anything in court, "but just in case I brought both tea and chocolate milk." As she might have heard through the right channels what the other noble preferred. "Adze promised that he made the tea perfectly as you liked." Which her noble probably did not want to hear but Adze simply wished to please in this case and she would do what she could to mend that bridge.

She came to stand beside Jeremiah, barely to his chest, and curtsied. Her eyes never looked away from their faces.

"Thank you," Jeremiah told her, watching her carefully for a moment before his focus shifted. "This is Fell." Besides Algie and Adze, Shiloh was the only other one to have met her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:26 pm
bakeding

Jeremiah chuckled as Shiloh lost it, moving around and gathering all the ingredients necessary to make the snickerdoodle brownies.

"Yes, well, I don't exactly promote that sort of thing anymore." For obvious reasons. "... and I leave that to Nasir, in all honesty, to do because I'm certain he makes them for Wil." There might have been a residual eye twitch but mostly because Wil still smoked some connection that he was horribly, horrible allergic too. "It was more a fond remembrance of the s**t I used to get up to when I was your age."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:31 pm
hellion

Shiloh was treated to the most perplexed looking Hellbine ever as he pawed at the sprig of lavender on his head. There was a confused mew as if to say no one has ever grown stuff on me before! before the sprig was curled around by the viney cuscuta that made up his mohawk.

"It's better to be frank with Jamie about her existence, even if it's ... a mixed bag of," his lips twitched, "what the ********>." It seemed entirely appropriate to say but he did not support secrets so much from significant others.

"As it stands, you said that she still had magic? That for a moment she looked like she once did?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:29 pm
    re:the court

Shiloh, despite his fanciful attire, definitely grabbed a classy glass of chocolate milk. He found the section of court to be comforting; though he still preferred his space better. The sunlight was nice though.

"Thank you though, uh, Fell." He raised the glass like a silent cheer before taking a sip.

Beel only huffed, obviously not happy to be in the presence of the one that de-masked him back during the events of the ball.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Shiloh asked, head tilting slightly, "Specifically, I mean. Obviously I know what it's about."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 pm
    bakeding

"Oh, you know Wil too?" He perked up, and then immediately hated himself for it, because how obvious. "I mean, you're probably not wrong..." He laughed.

"Anyway, that stuff can wait. I kinda wanna make stuff that can taste good first." He poked around the ingredients Jeremiah was setting out, hoping he had enough for more than a few batches because he was pretty sure that's how many trail-and-errors it was going to take him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm
    hellion

"I mean, I don't like hiding stuff from him. I was going to tell him, just—" he sighed, "—I was trying to sort it out myself first."

He looked up, "But as it stands, yeah. I dunno how long we've 'known' each other, but the way she said since when can you grow flowers and the weird numbing thing and the..." He took a deep breath again, "The thing I saw. It was like she was drawing all the light into her, her hair was so black, her eyes were like lightning, it was—"

He cut himself off and shook his head. "She let go and it was gone. I don't know..."

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:32 am

His tea would likely sit untouched and while his fetch, who curtsied slightly towards Shiloh, was given an appreciative nod regardless. Fell tended tolip to the background, a quiet mover and shaker (having watched at the ball, watching more when Jeremiah had been a tithe).

Beel got a brief glance, a passing look that didn't linger, ore Jeremiah returned his focus to Shiloh. "I found Noeh on the beach," a small pause, "the Sorrowful One but I think you know that's what she goes by." Though it wasn't her name and-

That the fetches were around meant he was not likely to talk about that.

He was half tempted to start pacing but didn't. "... and there's things that need to discussed."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff