Reply ashdown
[PRP] Old New Friends (Kaleb & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:04 pm
Kaleb nodded, reassembling some composure. "I think that was my fault," he said, rubbing one hand with the other. "I tried to make it do the jumping thing you did earlier, but I guess whatever I touched the sparks with just turned into a conduit."

Despite the uncomfortable result, he felt a little giddy. "I guess, maybe, it might be possible for me to do something with magic..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 am
"You... you manipulated my magic?" That seemed very strange to Horace. His idea of magic was something expelling out of himself, not really interfering with others.

"I think... I really think, Kaleb, that you need a teacher if it's that kind of thing."

grey dragon

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:44 pm
Kaleb shook his head. "I think I just touched it. But you wanted me to try actually doing something, and that's the only thing I could think of that might work..." As much as he agreed with Horace's assessment, social anxiety warred with good sense in the matter. Maybe he could talk to Jeremiah about it, the detective was the one who planted this idea in his head about the possibility of sensing magic.

"I guess what I was feeling was magic after all," Kaleb muttered, a weak smile on his face. "Proof of concept and all, right?"

He stood. "Maybe when we find a portal I could... look at it. Or something."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm
"Yeah, I guess so." Horace blinked owlishly. "To be honest, I don't understand the majority of it - I'm looking for someone to teach me, too." He followed suit and stood.

"Should we poke around more doors, then?"

grey dragon

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 pm
"You seem like you've got a better idea of what to do though, actually doing magic like that is pretty amazing," Kaleb said, briefly glancing up at the taller student.

His eyes wandered back to the creepy mannequins across the street. Either they were leaning even farther out of the window, or he was merely spooking himself again...

"Yeah, lets go look around, this place is still kinda creepy..."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas