Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Seaside Battle! War Between Good and Evil! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 am
Misujage
Lerry Jive

I know I didn't remove the blade. My health would have 1 remaining because of my brawler perk. I didn't want you leaving so I made sure not to alter my position. So he is still able to fight and heal from his injuries and his actions will still go through.

Leaving where? >3> You're using three limbs to hold him down? You have a fourth to take the sword. And your beak.
Where is he going???

Dude I know. I was just making sure. I knew I would survive if you did anything else so I kept with my actions. Can I post now?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:14 am
Lerry Jive
Misujage
Lerry Jive

I know I didn't remove the blade. My health would have 1 remaining because of my brawler perk. I didn't want you leaving so I made sure not to alter my position. So he is still able to fight and heal from his injuries and his actions will still go through.

Leaving where? >3> You're using three limbs to hold him down? You have a fourth to take the sword. And your beak.
Where is he going???

Dude I know. I was just making sure. I knew I would survive if you did anything else so I kept with my actions. Can I post now?

I don't see why not ...  

Misujage

Saint

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:52 pm
Sorry to bother you yet again with another issue in this fight but I feel that Misu's most recent actions are impossible. Kaito aimed to break the wrist of Merlin with the intent to make it impossible to use his weapon. Meaning that the fractures in his wrists are not a minor ones but major ones. A major fracture in your wrist normally causes severe pain when trying to grip, squeeze, or otherwise flex your wrist. It also causes bruising, swelling, and tenderness but one of the biggest and most feared effects are the inability to use your fingers/thumb and complete numbness of the hand. This is caused by the nerves taking huge amounts of trauma like when they are cut or crushed. Nerve damage makes it impossible to use your fingers freely and as accurately when uninjured. Positioning of the hands/fingers, gripping, squeezing, or anything that would flex the wrist or apply pressure to it would cause enormous amounts of pain and make it impossible to complete or even fully start a task requiring the hands under such conditions. Even if you could ignore the pain with a technique, it would still be nearly impossible to make the nerves do as you command due to the damage that has been done.
In Misu's latest post he is attempting to try and swing his blade with minimal use of his wrists but this is impossible. For you to use your hands you have to use your wrists and without the use of your wrists you cannot effectively use your hands. Not without causing further/possibly permanent damage, going through immense pain, and the inability to complete/start the task you set to do with your hands. I would like Misu's post to be edited and would also like it to be noted that Misu can no longer perform ANY tasks that utilize his hands.

Lerry Jive

Sahana Kurumi

Misujage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:46 pm
I would also like to note that what Tai has described are possible effects of broken wrists and are not absolute in all cases. In his judgmental facade he has forgotten that Merlin is holding his sword, and flailing his arms about would also make the blade move. If you could offer me a single substantial bit of evidence that suggest a fractured/broken wrist disables usage of one's arm then I would concede that it is impossible. Alas because there is nothing wrong with his arms, there is no lack in motion for making one blade strike another.

I would also like to bring into question something Lerry has neglected. Since we are in here now. He has healed a major wound that has cut through most of his arm. He has had no techniques applied in his post, and didn't even mention obtaining the injury at all. At the very beginning of his post he cut the flames off of himself, used nothing to heal himself and is attempting to act as if the wound is just gone. Which, of course, seems to be a Captain level privilege. As I just saw DC rule in another thread on how when no techniques are listed they aren't being used.

Lerry Jive

Sahana Kurumi

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Saint

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items