iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:03 pm
The cards were gathered back up, Wil played with the cards in his hand a moment (this time in a very flashy way) before pushing them back together and wrapping them in their silk kerchief.

"We could just chat, that's always worth more anyway right?" Bud had been laying on his back in the crack of Wil's legs but he rolled upright once more, yawning because being out was an exciting day.

"I'm Wil." He held out a hand, permanently stained with ink or paint or something, for a shake.

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 am
    "That's pretty down to earth." Shiloh seemed amused, "You're pretty cool. I can dig it--it's Shiloh by the way." He shook his hand, "Beaumont."

It wasn't until after the shake that he noticed the paint stains. An artist himself, Shiloh knew the tell tale signs of other like minded people when he saw it, "Dude, you got paint all over your hands." He snorted out a laugh, "You an artist? I'm pretty into drawin' myself."

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 am
"Wil Azevedo," Wil shook and after pulling his hand back scratched lightly at his hair.

"Oh yeah they are like.. hell stained between all the stuff I'm doing," He spread his hands out a moment before plucking a smoke out of his things and putting it between his lips again.

"I'm in school for it. My boyfriend and I graduated in the summer but I'm staying on you know.. to like.. I guess get as much art time as possible." He grinned around the smoke as he lit it.

"Maybe you know Nasir?" Everyone did usually.

melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:14 pm
    "Nothin' wrong with that." He nodded as he looked down at his hand, "I'm in school for Sociology, but I barely just started." Shiloh looked sheepish at this, but it also sort of... felt good to tell people this fact, even if it had been a shock to himself at first too.

"But I still like to draw. I thought about going for that—be an art teacher or something—but this is good too. Dunno who Nasir is, though." He looked to be thinking just to make sure; after all, he still wasn't completely aware of the individuals Beel might have messed with, or if there had been people from this world that he did know but didn't remember. Either way, he shrugged. "But if he's your bud, they he's prolly pretty great."

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:05 am
"Sociology? That's pretty awesome, like professional people watching." Not quite but it sounded better that way, "Maybe you'll like solve some grand societal mysteries." Will nodded his head, impressed.

Wil took a drag and the smoke started to creep from his nostrils when he didn't exhale immediately. Bud sneezed and shook his head, rolling onto his feet again and leaning off of Wil's knees to sniff at Shiloh.

"Oh Nasir's my boyfriend," He smiled, not shy about sharing or being thrilled about it. The silver infinity twist ring on his finger made a bit more sense also, "Usually people know him cause he's the cook at Darlene's and super friendly. He's like a mad skilled cook. You know those wings they make? That's all him."

His brows rose, blue eyes drifting to the creeping plants, "Seems like a handy skill if you need some herbs.." Surely Wil and Nasir would be interested in a broad spectrum of 'herbs'.

melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:53 pm
    Shiloh snorted, "Wish it was that easy. I'm going for social work though." He watched Bud as he rolled around. He offered a finger to the ferret, wiggling it precariously.

"That's pretty cool though? They got some sick-a** wings." He cracked a grin, "Invite me over for a dinner party sometime?" It was mostly—if not completely—a harmless joke, but the food at Darlene's was good (and immensely comforting). "You know, though, like joking aside—I've never tried to grow anything specific—I just let it happen." He looked down at his hands.

"I bet I could though." A raspy rolling chuckle got caught in his throat, "Bet'cha boyfriend needs lots of herbs for cooking, huh? I might be able to... just..."

He had his hand out, eyes locked on his palm in deep concentration, tongue sticking out slightly as he licked his lips.

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:53 am
Bud sort of jumped at the finger, playfully biting it and wrapping his arms around Shiloh's tempting hand before letting go, falling backwards onto Wil's knees again and writhing around.

Ferrets.

"No joke-" Wil smiled lazily, "I will. Wings for everyone. He makes custom sauces and stuff he's amazing. We also have our own house so maybe.." Maybe a dinner party wasn't out of the question.

He went quiet when Shiloh started to concentrate, smoking silently before he lifted his butt and took out a battered velcro wallet from his pocket with Badtz-Maru's face fading in graphic form. He pulled out a tiny bag with seeds in them.

Particular seeds.

"I have these if it helps...?"

melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 pm
    Shiloh's concentration was only muddied by Wil's offer, but it was still a step that would provide beneficial. "It will, yeah, just..."

He took the bag and worked a single one into his hand. With a little bit of effort (if that), it suddenly burst upwards into a little sprout. Shiloh snorted with amusement because of what he was even doing, like the magic in public stunt alone was a bad idea let alone this—but here he was anyway. He'd do it for the dinner party.

The plant continued to climb slowly upwards as it grew at rapid speeds.

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:38 am
Wil let out a small laugh as the seed actually began to sprout. Only then did he look around to make sure no one saw but like before there wasn't and anyone that walked past was on a far off path or chattering on their phone.

Bud was equally interested, sniffng forward and then leaping back against Wil's chest when the plants began to grow.

"This is ******** wild," Wil murmured before waving his hand as it kept going, "Whoah not too big though.."

It was starting to grow fast and wild and if he wasn't carefully there'd be a several feet of pot plant shooting out of his palm.

melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 pm
    "Oh, oh, sorry." He stuck his tongue out in concentration and the plant—wavering slightly—slowly shrunk. It didn't lose it's growth progress though; it only became smaller, miniaturized. He cradled it in his hand.

"It's not that hard actually. Comes kinda naturally?" He laughed at the absurdity of the situation. "Having the seeds is nice though. Usually if they grow off of me normally they just wither when they fall off, but I think this—"

He slowly dropped the plant to a portion of the bench where it wasn't touching him. Sure enough, it continued to make small crackling sounds as it tried to bloom upwards.

"—It totally works." He let out a breathless, giddy sort of laugh.

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:34 pm
Wil's hand curled around Bud, the ferrets front legs hanging loosely over his fingers as he watched the plant with interest.

"That's ******** amazing though.." Wil said softly because now they were not only doing magic in public, but magical drugs which made this slightly more shady and unwelcome to the general public.

"Even not touching you.." Wil reached, ran his fingers over the leaves and then sniffed them in utter satisfaction. "That's nuts..."

He glanced up, "Which leads to my next obviousl conclusion.. that this can be pretty lucrative for us." Us. Obviously they would have to be some sort of business partners.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:17 pm
    "Us?." Shiloh echoed, still focused on the plant. With a little more focus, the plant started to regress rather than grow, shrinking further and further until it started to recede into the seed that sprouted it. "That seems a little illegal."

But lucrative. So lucrative; if it worked anyway. Who knew if doing this s**t with magic kept any of the potency? Shiloh wasn't a weed wizard, but he was someone who kinda wanted to move out with his boyfriend sometime this century.

"I'm in, sure." Shiloh wait no.

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:53 am
"Hey you don't have to uhh..." Wil looked at the shrinking plant. "I mean... I'll have to see if it really works." There was more to this business than having plants of course and Wil had tried to grow in the past but he was a bit too lazy to tend to them diligently, aside from sorting the genders and all that type of thing.

The plant was scooped up delicately and Wil pulled a plastic cup from his bag that he stuck the seed and roots into.

Bud was now crawling into the bag to see if he'd missed any exciting stuff in there.

"Let me give you my number.." Wil's phone, one of them anyway, was out in a moment.

melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:57 am
    "Oh sure, that works." He took his own phone out to rattle off the number. "I'll mess around with it and see if it actually works. It's prolly not as easy as just..." he wiggled his fingers; magic.

"But yeah. Give me a text sometime and we can try sorting s**t out." Never did he think he'd turn to a life of crime so quickly... how would he even tell Jamie? Should he even tell Jamie? Hell, maybe he could use a little dope, what with his rampant anxiety; his brother too for that matter.

He could be doing some really great s**t for his friends here. Or at least he'd keep telling himself such.

iloveyouDIE

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 am
Wil was quick fingered for all his lazy demeanor and in moments he had Shiloh's number down and was also texting him a leafy green emoji. A glance up at Shiloh's face had him smiling, reassuring if he could. Maybe he could see the subtle lines in the other's expression, either way he gave him a foot nudge.

"Don't worry man, nothing crazy elaborate.. I'm not large scale don or anything. Just like college and town people..." Which meant his likelihood of being arrested was low because he was a known and tolerated necessity.

"Just uh.." He laughed and Bud leapt at the sound, leapt right into Shiloh's lap and rolled, "Don't tell Chief Mercer alright?"

melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces