[PRP] the people's court (Shiloh & Alexis) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:37 pm
    He snorted, "Yeah, no kidding. At least you don't look like a doll." Shiloh made a vague motion to himself and the ruffles and the lace. "Dunno about the time though. It was like..." He squinted behind the veil, "Maybe a little after six? I just had dinner." He eyed the remnant of a burn on their wrist, but he didn't bring it up. They were done with the sad sap talk for now.

"Anyway, I'm sure I can find Beel again to open a portal out for us. Unless you're really good at finding your way back, because I'm still getting that down." He admitted sheepishly, but he still smiled like he was having a good time.

Daekie
u wanna ftb soon maybe??? O:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:40 pm
"Yeah," Alexis snorted, "but I look like Apocalypse Barbie or some s**t, which might be worse? At least you look remotely fancy." It was petulant protests at best, but Alexis had found they liked Shiloh, inasmuch as they liked anyone who wasn't Zac or Autumn or Nasir or -- or Harper, states away and a universe away.

They swallowed down the sudden lump in their throat. It wasn't like they were ever going to leave Ashdown, anyways. They had things to fix in the world, maybe, and maybe someday it'd make more sense.

"I gotta get back to the house before dusk, lost track of time...'m pretty good at findin' ways out, though. Come on."

Melancholies
ftb on yours i think! ty for a Good thread

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 am
    "Hey, I'd rather look like apocalypse Barbie than fancy." He snickered as he turned to follow Alexis out. "You wanna exchange numbers on the other side? I kinda found it's better if you got contacts with other magic users, but I totally get if not." He was keeping the idle chatter going as they wandered down the hall.

Briefly, in the back of his mind, he wondered about the possibility of other Nobles that he wasn't aware of. Even still he wondered about his own status, whether he should take a tithe of his own, what his position really was or what it really meant... He'd find out in time.

Probably.

Daekie
YAAAAY TY TY TY it was fun! rp with me again sometime :3c

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out