Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

Sans
────────────────────────────────────────

Sans would stare at the man as he would go on to say not feeling pain is it's own amusement, "I guess, morning wood doesn't hurt like a b***h cause it doesn't happen." he stated with a tired yawn. Listening to the man talk about battle he'd be less then interested considering Sans wasn't much for fighting, it was why he preferred healing, that isn't to say he couldn't scrap like nothing else, he was a fairly big guy, but he wasn't usually instigating battles, he just got caught up in them quite often. He'd raise a brow as Cassius would mention a her, but he didn't dare to pry, that would bring some sob story and god he did not want to listen to one. Sans would finish tying off the stitches and move away wiping his hands on a towel despite them not being particularly dirty, "Hurry up and put your clothes on Sir Dark Ages." he'd grunt before scratching his own stomach.

Defont

Words: 165

• Health: 200
  • Strength: 05 ( +5 Human )
  • Endurance: 15 ( +10 Zombie )
  • Speed: 10 ( +5 Human )
  • Intelligence: 25 ( +10 Doctor )
  • Accuracy: 15 ( +10 Scientist )
  • Dexterity: 15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Str: 55 | End: 50 | Spd: 40 | Int: 0 | Acc: 0
228/232 HP

Cassius nodded to the man, pulling his clothes over his body once more, and finally stretching around before looking to the doctor "Everything seems alright, thank you Doctor. I'll probably be back here soon so, keep your eyes open for me." he said. He nodded to the Doctor while walking by, and towards the exit "I'll be sure to recommend you for promotion or to others or whatever" he said, he left the Infirmary with nearly full health, though the rest would heal up given some time.

Word Count: 87
Total: 1,080
Cor Contritum

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image

Sans

Sans would watch without any real interest as the man redressed, he was probably popular when he was alive and most likely not flaccid. Humming lightly in mild laughter he would look to the man as he offered his thank you and then would mention that he would be back, "So soon. Greeat." he grunted his tone dripping with sarcasm before the man would mention sending good words to the higher ups, "No one asked you to do that god damn it!" he called actually annoyed considering he didn't want to rise through the ranks. That sounded like even more work then he liked! Clicking his tongue as he stood up, "I need to leave, I don't want to be around here for a bit, guess I'll go do something worthwhile." he murmured opening up the curtains and heading over to his desk. He'd pull on his jacket and stuff his glasses back in the pocket before grabbing his knapsack and throwing it over his shoulder, "Going somewhere Sans?" a voice questioned timidly, "Yep, I'm going to do work." the look of shock on the other's face was priceless, but Sans didn't revel in it considering he wanted to go out more for fresh air then actual work, but whatever!

Defont

Words: 210

• Health: 200
  • Strength: 05 ( +5 Human )
  • Endurance: 15 ( +10 Zombie )
  • Speed: 10 ( +5 Human )
  • Intelligence: 25 ( +10 Doctor )
  • Accuracy: 15 ( +10 Scientist )
  • Dexterity: 15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image

He had fallen asleep again with his injuries. This time, when he awoke his wounds had been cleaned properly. Due to the saltwater of the sea they had evaded such atrocities thus far. His eyes stirred to find he had far less injuries than before. Some of the smaller cuts had managed to close up, and the larger ones were being detained. His hands were wrapped in casts. He'd probably have to wear them for a while so his wrists stayed braced. He still found it odd, the behavior of pirates. But beyond that, he wondered who this Shio was. The woman who had come to him in his state of anguish. And what exactly it meant to be Unstoppable in her eyes. Sitting up, he would rub the casts against one another, fiddling with the things because he didn't have much else to do. A turn of his head would reveal Simba in a bed in the same room.

Diverting his gaze, he didn't want to look at the man. He was probably unconscious at the time, but Merlin was going to let him die. That wasn't something he would soon forgive himself for. Logically it made sense, not to sacrifice your own life for someone who wasn't assured a life in exchange. The pirates had behaved so sporadically and fake, there was no telling how their characters could have altered further on a single whim. Still, it would have been his decision to do nothing about it. He remembered what it felt like to stare down the fluffy pup who could turn into a frail bird. Merlin couldn't help but feel like, there would never be a chance of beating him. Not with the Gods at his back, it would always be an unfair advantage.

"We lost ..." He spoke aloud, in case Simba was awake to hear it. Or hear the scraping of Merlin's casts as he rubbed them atop one another. He didn't say much beyond that, just getting more and more frustrated with the situation he was in. He wasn't going to cry again, he felt more like howling. Alas, he was not any sort of canine. So that would have to be put off for the time being.

STR 35 || SPD 60 || END 35 || ACC 05 || INT 90
DEX 30 || HP 207 || SPI 40

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Today was a sad day, the defeat of Merlin and Simba would surely set in once they both woke up. Pirates were on a different level from the thugs Simba would deal with in Carmine. Eye's starting to widen, he saw the ceiling of the infirmary. The first thing blue wonder would hear was "We lost". These words struck a nerve, sitting up quickly his mind flashed back to the blue and gold flames of the pirate that took him down. Simba honestly couldn't believe that on his first call he ran into another one...someone like him..."......." Simba kept his gaze away from Merlin, he starred at the wall as if he was attempting to pierce of hole through it with his mind. "They were both like me.....Weren't they?" he questioned. His tattoos started to glow across his body with a light blue stream of energy that was manifesting from the element he was made of. Simba's rage was on the verge of exploding, the marine kept his emotions in check as much as he could...in a burst of anger he could have discharged a massive amount of lightning on accident..he learned this the hard way before. Simba then remember the state Merlin ended up in...he had injuries he didn't have before Simba has passed out..."I'm sorry Merlin..." he looked down at the sheet covering his legs, he was disappointment in himself..He left a comrade to fight on his own because he wasn't strong enough to fight with him side by side..those pirates were on a different level..and this really pissed him off. "I was to weak..i failed you as a comrade.." Simba saw no justice in this, he saw no excuse, he saw no one..but the bird engulfed in flames... "I promise you..." his head turned to look at Merlin, his gaze was serious and the full pain behind his face could be seen. "I will not lose again...I will not allow my comrades to ever fight alone....On my justice, i will stop them next time!" He then held out his fist towards Merlin and attempted to give him a fist touch..but then remember'ed... "o...right..."

Misujage

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am
User ImageUser Image

Needless to say, they were alike but he'd say it anyway. It was the only thing they could discuss. How they lost, and what exactly they lost to. "I wouldn't say the same, but yeh, dey prolly had fruit powahs." He would respond, ceasing the fidget before staring blankly at the wall. His vision being pulled along by the cackle of electricity. He stared, almost blankly, he seemed disheartened about the loss as well. Not only that, but the slow response of the Marines to the area. Probably the act of someone who had nothing to do with the situation to begin with. Funny how these things worked out at specific times. Again, his eyes diverted away from Simba during the apology. This wasn't his fault, it was no one's fault. if anything, Merlin should be asking for forgiveness. For even once thinking about letting him die, no matter the circumstances. It was a slight on his heart, he knew it was the wrong thing. That it wasn't the way that Marines should be toward one another. More than hurt, he was confused that it was even something he could have considered.

"You don't have to apologize. Ya can't be stronger den everyone, Simba." That was the natural order of things, that someone had to be stronger than the others. If there was going to be winners, then there had to be losers. He was smart enough to know that, maybe it was something he had learned from the blond woman. He shook his head, drawing his coated hands in closer to himself as Simba tried to fist bump him. His brow line tensed, but for the most part he held back the tears he wanted to cry. It was so hard being a small child in an adult environment, he couldn't go around showing weakness the way he wanted. They would probably think less of him. "Don't go around maken promises like dat. A'cause if you can't keep them. You'll jus' hurt yourself more." He pulled his knees in to his chest, resting the two casts across them, and atop them he would rest his head. Honestly, he probably shouldn't be moving this much. Still, with the way the casts were made even his fingers were restrained from proper motion. He wouldn't be doing much of anything with these things on for a while. Not unless he learned to be a master of kicking.

"I was gonna let you die ... so I could keep fightin'." That was the strike that broke open the dam. His head tilted down into his casts, his chest heaved as the tears began to pour out. He didn't wail or shout as most did, but the tears were an uncontrollable factor he could do nothing about. He didn't deserve this kindness, or these vows of camaraderie. He was not the kind of comrade that people needed. He was completely absolved into the battle at hand. Nothing could deter him, he wanted nothing to deter him. If it wasn't for his dizzy spell, he would probably have pulled through. That was what his mind would have liked to believe. Stupid, was that was the right word to describe Merlin's actions. It wasn't Simba's fault for not being as strong as his opponent. People couldn't always be as strong as their opponent, but to not show compassion for an ally. That was a choice, one he made. Such a small child, with such heavy burdens. You had no parents here. No one would be easy on you just cause you're a kid. I know ...

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hmph!!!" Simba pulled back to his bed and rested his head back down on the pillow for a moment since his head was still hurting, the power was back at least so he didn't feel the weird effects from the salt water anymore. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure i keep my promise..." he nodded. The silence froze the room until Merlin said something he didn't expect to hear from anyone. Simba honestly laid there shocked at what Merlin had just said..Thinking it was a dream but this was real.. Merlin would have let him die? To keep fighting those pirates? What the hell happened after he passed out? Did they threaten him with his own life? Is that was happened? Simba laid there quiet for the time being since he didn't really have anything to say while Merlin cried his tears. Looking at the ceiling he tried to muster up something to say but nothing was coming out. He wasn't sure how to feel about a comrade telling him that he would let his ally die so he could keep fightning. Simba thought back to growing up and first joining the marines..Simba knew what could happen he joined the marine and started fighting pirates, his life could be taken from him at any moment. The call Merlin made didn't upset Simba..but it made him feel uncomfortable at this point in time. s**t a one for two is better always..but things didn't seem to turn out that way. Luckily for Merlin and Simba they both survived and they had to look at it from this bright side or it would ruin them. "I'm not really sure what to say Merlin....all i know is that i became a marine to protect those i care about. That includes my comrades, we all fight for the same purpose." even though Simba knew how harsh this was going to sound..it needed to be said. "I would do everything in my power to make sure all of my comrades leave the battle alive...no matter what.. even if that means giving up my own life or being forced to give up. But this is why we are different.....Even though you tell me that. I'm not mad at you, you were still fighting for justice....and that's what counts in my book.."

Misujage

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

He couldn't remember a time when he broke any promises. Still he felt like he had forgotten a promise to someone. The tension rising in the room was enough to crush him. The crying was a reflex perhaps, to protect himself from the cruelties of adults. It was a trying thing to grow up, and he was almost too old for these trivial things to work. Even the language he had managed to learn in these few years would soon have to cease its cute quirks and intricacies. "I'm just sayin, dun be sad if ya can't keep'em." He would retort before the silence heard only in horror movies.

As if waiting for the villain to pop up on the screen. Surprise them all with its bloody axe or scythe. Holding some leading characters head within his grasp. Breathing heavily, yes, Merlin felt that sensation upon his neck. Like waiting for the hammer, that was why he was crying. Because he deserved whatever came next. He was brave enough to dish it out, he was brave enough to admit to the truth. So anything that came after, he would just have to deal with the consequences. He tried to tense his fingers in the cast, but they wouldn't move, plastered in by the mold. Demon contraptions. Simba's words, they were kind of nice. Some might even say inspirational, alas that was not the response that Merlin expected. It was not the response that mattered to him, if someone were to leave him to die it would be unforgivable. Wouldn't he be angry, what was there not to be angry about?! Someone you went into battle beside decided that your life wasn't as important as a fight. "No, that doesn't count ..." He felt his heart beat in his chest. Though his initial response was but a low rumble, it caused his heart to stir. His sniffles had managed to diminish, but his tears still went on. Nevertheless, the warmth in his heart was causing his body some unrest.

"No, Simba that isn't right!" His head had lifted up from the cradle his arms made, staring directly forward before shifting to look at Simba. A fire in his eyes. Inexcusable, he wouldn't forgive himself for it, but he couldn't see himself behaving in any other manner. Sure Marines all joined up for their version of justice. That didn't mean they signed up to throw their lives away. They surely didn't sign up to have those who swore to uphold justice abandon him. Almost as swiftly as he had glared at the man, his angered eyes would sway to the window in the room. Staring out at the Sun, they must have been here healing all night. *Snarl* His chin rested on his arms, and again he would speak. The words he wanted to say, in spite of all things. "I didn't care, Simba. If you died, and I'm a'pposed to. I wasn't fightin' for justice or nuffin. I ... I just wanted to fight. It doesn't count." He would huff, and exhale. Well, he wasn't one for secrets it seemed. He wanted tot ell the truth. Maybe perhaps, he really did want someone to be angry at him for his decision. So that the anger he felt for himself would be more justified. It made no sense to him why life seemed so frivolous. His own, and the lives of those around him. Expendable, that was the way he saw all of these people. The lot of these creatures, and he wasn't aware of it until this fight. A fight that broke him in more ways than one. He could have sworn he loved this world and all of the things within it. Was that part really him, or was the one that could have cared less for the life he saw everyday the real him. Having memories from only a few months of enlistment was certainly a struggle. One he would be sure to overcome.

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

a long drafted sigh escaped the marines mouth once Merlin spoke his feelings. The emotions he felt right now towards his own actions were tearing him apart. For some reason Simba couldn't be mad because that wouldn't solve anything..and he was a comrade, they were both still fighting for the same thing. Simba swung his lower half over to allow his feet to hang off the bed. He looked at Merlin while grabbing his glasses that appeared to be on the stand next to him. After putting them on he gave Merlin a giant thumb's up and a gleam of light would dash across his glasses as if a shooting start had appeared out of no where. "I'll give you a simple solution to your problem Merlin.........Fight for justice and never let your comrades die...AND DON'T EVER LET THIS COOL BLUE HAIRED JUSTICE GUY DIE BY YOUR SIDE OK? I'M TO COOL FOR THAT!!!!" he shouted as he jumped out of bed and struck a pose...~crack~ his body stiffed up while a vibration like started from his legs traveling up his spin. He had pulled something it seems, since he wasn't fully healed he fell back into bed backwards in the same pose he had just struck. "....that hurt...."

While he stared blankly at the ceiling again, he started to wonder.. what would Merlin do next time. "Yo Merlin..." he paused for a second before going on. " If your saying what you did was unforgivable...what will you do differently next time?" he asked with a serious kind of tone. Simba wanted to help Merlin make a choice. Was he going to allow his comrades to die and abandon them to keep fighting on? or will he strive to be better than anyone else and protect his comrades at any cost. Nobody was perfect...Merlin and Simba were still only small fry in this giant marine establishment. What would it be like in a few years with Merlin, they were sure to get into more fights and that was when Simba knew how to help Merlin make his choice if he choice to take that path. Sitting up on the edge of his bed. Simba would reach over and place his hand on Merlin's head and smile brightly "just don't let me die next time.. and i'll forgive you." he said as he held up a thumbs up towards Merlin with the free hand. Hopefully this would calm him down and put him at ease..but maybe not... Simba wasn't that good at this kind of stuff since he wasn't really sure how to feel about this either.

Misujage

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

There was no way for him to convey his sadness, or rather the anger that was bubbling up inside of him. For the most part it was kinda inexplicable. Still, perhaps he should try to cheer up a bit. It was unlike him to act like this, so even the reaction of being forgiven kinda weighed him down. Blegh. Bother. His head tilted at the gleam that caught his eye. He tilted his head back, flexible frame looking to Simba as he jumped out of bed. He stared blankly, blinking a few times at the gesture and the words he spoke. A simple solution, yeah, he had never considered it. The simplicity of correcting this issue. Not that he was upset about his actions, but rather that he felt nothing toward behaving a different way. However, if like Simba suggested, Merlin made it a point to do these things. If he actively thought about a bit of justice, mixed in with wanting to save lives. No, that wasn't the problem. He could have sworn he cared about Simba's life at some point, but while in the middle of fighting he lost it. That care, it was fading while he fought for his life. Merlin grimaced at the man for a bit. That was simple right, so why was his mind making it so complicated.

A laugh, full of innocence. Lingering with childishness. Escaped his lips.. Was it at Simba's predicament of being injured? That was part of it, even Merlin knew not to be moving around so much. But more so, that it followed his attempt to cheer the boy up. Whatever, he thought it was funny. So he laughed all the same. "You should prolly wait 'til ya heal a bit more." Odd, wasn't it. That Merlin didn't respond to the inspirational words. The simple solution, fight for justice and protect your comrades. He wasn't sure if he could do that just yet. So he strayed away from promises he couldn't be sure he would keep. He would breathe in, letting the giggles slip from the remainder of his lips. Chin back on his casts, in that neutral position. Other than his arms, nothing really hurt that much to him. Well, there was his head from striking the dock that one time. Even that paled in comparison. Y'know how the biggest injury seemed to take all of your attention. It was kinda like that, kinda, he wasn't a Doctor or anything so he wasn't really sure.

"Yeah?" He had managed to lay back down, flat, with his arms spread out toward his side. He watched the ceiling, bored of being here already. Alas, he made the choice to go into a fight. So he figured he should heal. Every thought of leaving was countered by the sight of the blond haired woman scolding him. Focus, possibly on what the future held. That was what Simba wanted, sadly, not even Merlin could give him that answer. It was something beyond even his capability. To see the future, or how he would go about these brand new emotions. Amnesia took more from him than his memories. He barely knew himself, it wasn't before the fight he even knew how little he cared. "I dunno, duder. I kinda really wanna be a bettuh purrson doe." He would hum while tilting his head softly on his pillow. Even so, his eyes stayed on the same spot on the ceiling. Irrelevant, but it was what he was doing as he responded, and he would hold onto the action for a bit longer still. He stopped when he saw the hand, and stared at it blankly. He had never noticed how big Simba's hand was before. It kinda ate most of his head. He blunk, looking from the hand to Simba beyond it. The tears on his face had begun to dry up, his skin having absorbed it all in a moments notice. "I'll try ... I promise. And I'll make sure I keep my promise." His solemn face turned merry, his sorrow would blend a soft smile. Not a toothy grin, but he was trying to power through his own version of depression. Whatever that meant for a child so young, couldn't be good. So smol. So burdened.

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image

The think air around the two seem to fade away as they both came to realize that Simba wasn't really mad, he was more forgiving than anything. Laughs were revealed and the sun seemed to shine a lot brighter this day. For Merlin to even tell someone something like that..and be torn up about it, that already took courage...or Merlin just didn't give a ******** still it was something only men would confess. The words exchanged between the two had become softer and more friendly like, Simba had finally made his decision. He was told when he started the marines that he should find a buddy, a companion, a team mate. Maybe this would be good for the both of them? Simba could learn more about Merlin, while Simba could show Merlin his brand of justice. While Simba laid on the bed with his legs hanging off the edge, arms laying on his sides he stuck a fist into the air to reply to Merlin's promise. "And i promise to always have your back no matter what!!!!" he said with pride. Merlin was the first Marine he had ever fought side by side with and he found it quite interesting how he had started to think of Merlin as a friend. "Hey Merlin, what cha say about us being partners? We can travel the seas and catch pirates together, FOR JUSTICE!!!" he said as lightning started to spark around his fist..."but first.....i need to learn how to control this power....i need to do some research and find out what these devil fruits really are..." letting his hand fall back down to the bed. He waited for Merlin's answer. Hopefully Simba had found a partner this day, but if not he could always fight with Merlin side by side regardless.

Misujage

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:39 am
User ImageUser Image

He didn't think it was a lie, he was sure he would do everything he possibly could ta y'know. Make sure he cared as much as he was supposed to. The promise, it meant something to him in that moment, at the time he made it. Everything seemed important in these smaller moments. He just to hold onto that sense of urgency in combat. His eyes rolled in his head before his head went back to that rocking motion. Simba had let go of his head and laid back down, so he would go back to focusing on healing. Or whatever it was he was doing with that strange ceiling stare. Toe Wiggle. See, weird. His head rocked over to look at Simba's knees. Since he decided to lay on his bed in that awkward manner. He was kinda tall for a Hospital bed, at least compared to the much smaller Merlin. "You're the one with the fruit duder, Lightnin's kinda strahng. Dun think I like the idea of lightning at m'back." He would respond, staring at the outstretched fist. He could feel himself normalizing, despite his worries, he seemed neutral around now. However, the thoughts would never leave him, he just felt much better about them now. He had confidence in himself, to actively care. To have the capacity to care.

He swung his legs so he could sit up, dangling his legs several feet above the ground. He sat off the side of his bed, looking over at Simba and taking in his question. Partners, he had partners once. His face tensed, flashes of another life infiltrating his mind. He saw a woman with a sword, she was like him, and she could control water. Black hair, her coat was white. "Jelly ..." He spoke softly to himself, his eyes were scanning the floor around Simba's toes for an answer to this vision. Well who was this woman, and was her name Jelly? No, it was likely a moniker he used to identify her. He shook it off, not the time or the place for these memories. They had no weight on his current life. "Ah ..." He opened his mouth but the words won't come out. He's choking, now? His face always adorned a variety of expressions. Unlike most, when Merlin didn't know what to say, he didn't say anything. He didn't even inform them he didn't know what to say. But the eternal pause lasted but a few seconds as he gathered his thoughts. Allowing the worry to flush from his soul, he pressed the casts to his chest and thought hard before speaking. "What if our versions of Justice are different ... And we dun agree wiff each udder." He needed to say no, because of his behavior in the past. To protect those around him best, he figured the path to take would be one of loneliness. That way, he'd never have to be responsible for any singular man's life. That being said, what he wanted was to say yes. Being so small, and so young, he would have liked nothing better than to have a friend around at all times. Kids hated being left to their own devices, they always needed someone to share things with.

"I'm not gunna say yeah, but I'm not gunna say nah." His head didn't mull over the options too much. He knew what the decision rested on. His ability to protect those he claimed to care about. Blood, death, these things were relative to him he supposed. He figured one day he would die, everyone would. He just had to make sure to fight hard enough for everyone to survive. At all times, he had to be conscious of that. And while he could make a promise, a promise didn't control his mind in the heat of a battle. "Y'gotta practice wiff 'et duder. Seems like dem otha guys had a lot of practice." He wasn't really sure, but they did command their own special elements better than Simba did. Devil Fruits, they seemed so familiar, and yet so far away at the same time. He was sure he had seen them used before, not those specific ones but lots of them. It tickled the back of his mind like a feather. Oh bother, stupid amnesia.

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

"DON'T WORRY!!!! I'LL LOSE TO CONTROL IT!! I WON'T ZAP YOU ON ACCIDENT!!" he shouted. The thoughts of having a partner excited Simba but a question was asked that you think would have caught Simba off guard but he already had his response ready! "that's what the traveling is for! We won't know until we try it!!" he put a fist into the air again while another gleam of light darted across his glasses. Simba wasn't really all to sure what the travels would be like since he had never been outside of the blues...the grand line must have been a mysterious place indeed. He heard all kinds of scary rumors..the scariest pirates live there..only high ranked up marines go there and keep the peace...Could Merlin and Simba make it to the stop? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Piece...ok lets cut back to the story now.

With Merlin's next response Simba jumped out of his bed again and struck another pose but this time he didn't faltter. "I'm just going to take that as a YES!!!!!" he struck a different pose. "We WILL BE!!!" another pose "SUPER MARINE AWESOME TEAM HYPER FORCE GO!!!" Simba would laugh because it was just a joke but the words were still true, Merlin and Simba were super marines who had awesome fighting skills and joined a hyper force like the marines. His laughs would subside as he sat back down on the bed. He reached out with his right hand and started to allow sparks to rise above his skin. "yeah...." he remembered back to the phoenix man...his control over his power was far beyond Simba's....Next time they met though, that was all going to be change. "Don't worry!! I will train harder with this new awesome power. JUST CALL ME LIGHTNING MAN!!!!" he shouted.

Laying back down in his bed Simba wanted to make sure to get rested up so he could start his training as soon as possible.."..there goes all my energy...." Moving and yelling so much...what a idiot would do things like this after being injured. His body didn't really want to move anymore. "I'ma..take...a nap now..." his words faded out slowly as he passed out in his bed and started to snore softly. The Blue haired wonder marine was now recharging!!!

Misujage

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Mouth agape, he was confused by this sentence. He'll lose to control, but he won't zap him on accident. That didn't add up completely, if you lost to control then the electricity would just be everywhere. No? No. I mean yeah, so what was he talking about. His lip curved in confusion, his eyes drifted to the wall and then back to Simba. Despite his odd opener, he was starting to make more sense. "Well if we're gunna travel, we shud prolly get a bigger boat. Y'know." He was such a sporadic man, so full of excitement and happiness. Even this brought ideas to his head, a younger him. Charging into battle with water as his weapon. The memory flashes triggered color changes in his eyes. His brain firing off signals, but unable to commit to singular images. Another shift of the eyes, what exactly was Simba doing over there with these glasses. "Are ya glasses built ta' do dat?" He was referring to the shine that went across them. This was the second time they caught light, and he wasn't sure what was doing it. Certainly the sun was out, but it wasn't moving that much. For that matter, Simba wasn't particularly motion heavy. He had never experienced something like that. Maybe it was ambiance, best not to draw too much attention to it.

He jolted back, knees curling up to his chest as he teetered on the edge of the bed. Casts rested across his legs to brace them. He was growing more and more confused as things went on. Not as excitable as he once was, he couldn't say he identified too much with this man. But he was a welcome change to the normalcy of the scientific division. Now that, was stressful, but he also didn't have to show emotion. Just results. "Das not how a maybe works, Simba." Cut off by his incessant need to pose and chop up his sentence structure. Merlin could only stare as he came up with the most ridiculous name under the sun. He would choose instead to stare.. Super Marine Awesome Team hyper Force. It was like the name was made up for a pack of Monkeys and not a group of Marines. Speaking of which, they were barely a team. It was more like a duo, even so, the name was a bit long winded. Even for someone like him, or at least who he used to be. "I'm not gunna call myself dat." he would retort in opposition to the name. He held onto this facial expression for now, thinking he'd have to use it a bit more from here on out. Even though he laughed, the judgmental stare didn't fade. Even if every so often he glanced at the wall as if someone there could confirm he wasn't crazy for his expression.

"Ya gotta lot'a names duder. Maybe we just work on uhhhh, practice foist. Den we can come up wit names. Besides, Simba works fine." This attachment to labels was getting out of hands. Exhaustion, sadly Merlin wasn't in the same boat. Somehow he was still wide awake, maybe because he hadn't been the one hopping around everywhere. "Okay." The young fish child would respond to Simba's request for a nap. He should probably do the same for now, he would rock back onto his bed. Using his teeth he would clench the sheets and roll over until he was in a cocoon in the center of the bed. A round bundle of fabric, and he was lost inside of it. From here, in this darkness that blocked out the Sun, he would close his eyes. It reminded him of the sea caves, of being cared for. He hadn't felt care in so long, well as long as he had remembered anyway. "Shio ..." he mumbled to himself before his eyes closed. He was asleep almost instantly, lost within the realms of his thoughts. Absent minded, within his dreams, he would slowly pull the moisture in the air toward him. Soaking the sheets thoroughly and drenching his bed. The water would seep over onto the floor continuously until the boy did awake. Or someone else woke him. In his time of need, he just wanted comfort. Comfort only the water could bring, the breadth of a mother had been stolen from him. Not once but twice. The hand of a father ripped away, not once but twice. At lest this time, he had no memories of what he had lost. Still, he wanted it all back.

Odin Kaicho

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once Simba had awaken from his slumber, he jumped out of his bed flexing, posing, spinning, and checking his body to see if everything had healed up. Surprisingly everything appeared to be back to normal but this was because his body wasn't a normal one. Simba noticed Merlin was still sleeping so it appeared he would be heading out first. Maybe he could go head over to Carmine town and check on a few things before going back into training and hunting pirates. He wanted to see some faces he hadn't seen in awhile.. maybe even find his best friend? Who know's

~Exit.

Misujage

Quote:

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out