Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Ocean's Naval Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:05 pm
Thaddeus pulls one of his famous leave and returns.

EXIT  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 60 II Int: 20 End: 50

Tired of waiting Thaddeus hurried up an proceeded with the motion to move forward.

"For the rest of you, hop aboard we are venturing up the cloud sea."

The final thing he would say before heading back to his ship.

EXIT

[quote="XV_Xarso_XV

Eavoan Stasera

Suijin_Kami

Motherglare
"]

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- She sat, a glass of wine firmly swishing in her hand. She looked over a menu as the breeze of the cold ocean air blew between her new friend and herself. Derek seemed to be close to the ship messing with whatever, but Michelle looked over a menu. She was going to spend some time just resting for now. She had been doing a lot, maybe it was best to sit and wait. "I wonder if there is any local news on me or anything else going on" She said as she tasted the wine. It was common, something that made her frown. She wanted better, but she knew that wine, the wine she quested for, wouldn't be found in the blues. She looked to the ocean, wondering if maybe what she wanted could be found there or somewhere else. She paused, sneezing. As she sneezed, green spores flew out from her body. Was someone talking about her, or was it the spores? She was producing them wildly and didn't know how to react to them. She looked to the man across from her, the one she was basically paying to protect her. "Was it a mistake to eat that fruit? I thought it was a dream but..." Michelle stated, tasting more of the common wine. She hadn't ordered food yet, more so just started like this to see where this would go. She had heard that Kano had been destroyed and she wouldn't want to go there, for there would be nowhere to meet up, sit and enjoy wine. "What do you think?" She asked, trying to get the time passed.
--------
--------
ooc:

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
:000 Strength :
: 0100 Speed :
: 000 Endurance :
: 050 Intelligence :
: 055 Prowess
: 385 Health :
: 060 Dexterity :
: 148 Spirit

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:35 pm
    User Image

"It was probably a mistake."

A hushed voice fell over the restaurant as Michelle finished speaking. The voice making itself known after shuffling about inside a nearby booth. A young blonde sat up in his seat revealing himself to the group, it seemed as though he had previously been laying down, having the booth to himself. He turned his attention to the others present, sluggishly reaching his feet with a little wobble in his step. Upon examination the young man was a puzzle to be sure, he carried the luxurious looks of a wealthy pirate, however his garb was something reminiscent of the wano kingdom. Most prominently were his soft features which seemed far too silky smooth, clean, and kind to belong to a pirate in these waters. "The sea is already a dangerous maiden, all that devil fruit did is make her embrace even more deadly for you." he finished, eyes as blue as a clear sky seeming to bore into Michelle's as he spoke. A hand reaching up to fiddle with the large elaborate earring dangling from his left side, sort of an absent-minded movement on his part. His flashiness and gaudy attire was incredibly distracting to the eye. Giving this mysterious arrival the aura of a precious young lady than a swashbuckler. However the only thing that might halt this train of thought were the numerous weapons slung across his body. A rifle strapped to his back, a double holster nesting two pistols on his left side, and a scabbard hiding some kind of blade on his right. He was carrying far too many weapons for any normal person, even in the case of self defense it was an alarming amount.

"What brings you here? I'm curious."

It seemed the new arrival had no intention of stopping his intrusion, his body rather slow and listlessly pulling up a chair between the two seated, setting it backward so he could throw his arms up upon the back of it and rest his head upon them. A sort of sleepiness to his gaze, and a general aura of lethargy emanated from him, nearly strong enough to bring a yawn to those close to him. His tiredness wasn't something able to be confused with boredom, this was a pure haziness brought on by slumber. He gave a soft smile finally, his teeth were bright and shone like pearls inside his mouth, a purity the likes of Michelle had never seen- not to be compared with her red wine teeth stains, not to say that was a bad thing. Wine was something sophisticated and the glass in her palm had been something the mysterious stranger picked up upon rather early in his intrusion upon their dining experience.

Genji Gincosu

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Avedis sat across from Michelle, his once target turned temporary employer simply relaxing. Avedis leaned back in his chair yawning. So far the protection gig wasn't much of a good thing. It was kind of just a little bit boring. Avedis had been expecting people to actually be hunting Michelle, people that he could either defeat and steal from, or defeat and take in for money. That being said Michelle seemed to bring up something. She mentioned wondering about local news and it kind of hit him. The male with the awkward hair design and lots of gold accessories about his body was pretty sure that nothing recently went on around Michelle. Avedis thought to himself, maybe goading her into doing something would be beneficial. Then she mentioned her dream...the fruit she ate. Avedis himself was in a similar position to Michelle. However Avedis was much less....distraught about it. The male smiled at his patron, opening his mouth to speak before suddenly another appeared on the scene. The male seemed a little bit too polished, he gave his opinion and then placed himself among them. Avedis thought about it for a moment. For the time being he did not mind this at all. That being said, Avedis would go back to answering the question he had been asked. "I think that the sacrifice is worth it. I'm in a similar position, however the capabilities gained have much more potential than simply being able to swim." He explained to Michelle, also deciding to simply make display of his capabilities by holding his hand out and creating a single cube, small enough to fit in just about anyone's palm floating about his hand. "Something that may not seem like much, can actually be rather dangerous later on. I have plenty of plans for what my new capabilities will bring me." With those words he would bring his attention to the male who had placed himself among them. "I'm actually not sure why we're here myself. I'm assuming we're simply here to relax. I'm not liking this relaxation though, I'd much rather be making money through the chaos."

Genji Gincosu

illusorry

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- This felt good and bad at the same time. In a small amount of time, Michelle would understand something. As for in the moment, she was waiting for her bodyguard to answer her question. It was odd how people acquired such power. All she knew was that she could produce spores. What good was that? She was producing them at a rate that she found quite ridiculous. They leaked from every pour and had to be extracted in many different ways. The hair color thing was getting to her. Her hair was beginning to patch, not fall out, but more turn shades of green she could...Somewhat deal with. The dark shade her hair fought to remain still made it hard to tell, but from time to time she could see it. She could see the green strings of hair that stuck out. "It was probably a mistake." Came a voice, causing her to look in the direction of the voice. He was gaudy, filled with big jewellery and a big mouth. She only swirled her wine, watching the boy? Man? Swirl around in his seat. He seemed, lazy, or more than lazy? Lethargic? Even gazing upon him she broke into a yawn she had not felt she had before. She was wide awake and now, she grew heavily tired. She just wanted to laze around, but her spirit kept her going. It seemed the man had some wise words, that the sea would be her enemy. It was confusing to Michelle. What did this man know? She looked to the man as he pulled up a chair and sat with them, asking them what they were here for. He turned his chair, lazed and relaxed as he looked to the both of them. She paused, more so she could get the information she had first asked from her bodyguard. She could feel something about him, something he was about to say.
-------- It seemed that eating the fruit was not a good idea. The two feared the water, and all she could do was sneeze more spores. She was already so tired of the green but more because she felt she didn't have an outfit that she could show off the green in. It was a vain reason to be stuck on color, and yet she had a new power. She needed a new way to use it. She wondered what she could do...And then Avedis spoke. She watched the cube he made from his hand and realized she was dealing with something. She had Opportunity. "We're supposed to meet someone in Kano" She stated as she took the last bit of the wine and slowly tasted it. Avedis wanted to do something, and so did she. She had been raiding, and she had to release a large amount of her spores for they gathered so quickly. She paused for a moment, letting the last bit of the wine drip through her tongue. "Mediocre" She said with a sigh. "We are here because we are going to meet a friend, but before that..." She stated, a green collection of spores forming along her hand into a green orb. "We're here to make money..." She stated as she put down fifty-thousand Beli for her body guard. She looked to the other one, the lazy one and only smiled. "You don't look like you have anything to do...Wanna join?" She asked, the green spores shooting for drinks, for wallets, for any form of collection of money that would be dragged her way. "We're taking this...All of this" She stated as she watched. This all belonged to them now.
--------
ooc: 605/500 Major Raid of Ocean Naval

: 030 Endurance :
: 050 Intelligence :
: 070 Prowess
: 340 Health :
: 080 Dexterity :
: 192 Spirit

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:55 am
    User Image

The traveler watched as the two people he had seated himself with began causing mischief. Carefully taking in a few key details, like her strange powers, and the money she had provided to her companion giving off the aura of hired help. He gave the woman a small smile as she began pick pocketing everyone in the vicinity and attempting to get him to join in on the fun. "I don't really feel like exerting myself, but I suppose I can lend a small hand." he agreed, rather strangely he put up very little resistance. The foreigner had already resigned himself to a life of petty theft and being constantly on the move. After leaving his home and trying to outrun his delusional sister and the killers hired by his clan he had realize he would never be able to fully settle down, nor could he ever lead and honest life. This wasn't so much of a stressing matter for him though, he was never much for hard work and nothing was easier than stealing and intimidation. Besides, despite all their confidence there was something lacking between these two. A sort of inexperience was clear in their movements and mannerisms, although they had confidence at least which could be a good thing depending on the circumstances.

"I suppose introductions are in order, if we're going to end up being fugitives together."

He had yet to stain his clean record, not a poster in the world carried his face or name, mostly so he could avoid being tracked by his enemies. However he had come to realize that no matter what he did he would always have enemies, and at the end of the day he needed to earn a living just like everybody else. He supposed if he stayed with a group it'd be much less taxing on him and he could use their strength whenever things got rough. "I'm Eun Jae, feel free to call me whatever you like." he explained before spinning around in his chair. Rather suddenly he removed a pistol from within his strange dress-like attire and shot it toward the cash register startling the man behind the counter and causing him to drop as money rained from the sky. The mysterious man now known to them as Eun Jae made his way rather casually toward the counter and began stuffing the bills in his shirt and pockets for some quick cash. He didn't need a lot from these people, just enough to keep himself going- he wasn't here to destroy lives or anything of the sort. "This is all I really need, so I suppose you should all finish up quickly and we can make our escape, yes?" he stared back at their table with a bored expression, his eyes droopy and tired, his voice hushed from sleepiness. He really wished to get all this over with so he could return to napping, perhaps he could stowaway on the ship these two came to port in, his small boat was rather cramped and took a lot of effort to maneuver, it wasn't really his style to travel alone and swamp himself with menial tasks. Maybe in a group he could shirk much of the responsibility he currently carred and take it easy for once, it had been a long time since he was last able to sleep the day away in peace and quiet, without having to worry about being murdered in his sleep or lost at sea. [583/500] Raid of Ocean Naval

Genji Gincosu

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Avedis simply waited as the conversation continued.
Then suddenly it went from a conversation into a raid...a robbery. Michelle began to take what she wanted as did the other. For the time Avedis did not mind such. He would be focusing on his current job...being a bodyguard. HIs protection job for the time being was basically to take on the marines that showed up whenever she did these things. Which would also take into account her accomplices as well. That being said however Avedis was in a little bit of a pickle. He was not exactly battle ready right now. Avedis didn't have much he was capable of doing right this moment. He wasn't exactly physically strong, and although he had a rifle on him it was kind of more for show. It was part of the reason he needed a fruit's powers. He didn't have much else going for him. But he was not exactly amazing at the overall use of his powers. He was rather mediocre, he could really only do one thing.
That being said he would simply deal with it when he came across that bridge.

Genji Gincosu

illusorry

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 150!

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:25 pm
Forgot to roll.  
And The Tsun Shines generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 103!
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:28 am
boop.  

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- No one had come, nor made a move. It seemed that her body guard had made no move, only watched the bridge. He had hoped that someone had come and she hoped someone would come as well. She was here to make sure that her guard got something done. She wondered if maybe, just maybe she could get something done, but she kept sneezing, green spores leaving her. She was getting upset, highly. She had made a mistake but now, she could just move on. She had to, for Guzma had told her to do something regardless. She was here to take over this place now in the name of...Oh lord, what was their name? What was she doing? Guzma...She thought of him for a moment as her fingers scanned over the items she had taken. They were beautiful, at-least some of them. She felt nice to know she could do this, but at what cost? Swimming? It was whatever. She could find what she needed on land. Maybe some fish oils would be good for her wine, but it wouldn't matter, she would find what she needed later. She knew all she needed to do was abandon water, or certain types. She would have to look into this, but she had Guzma on the mind. She had too much on her mind to be honest, but she remembered something. She was with him, maybe the only one left. She might have a bodyguard, but was he apart of the crew overall? Could she convince the new man to join her? He had said many things during the raid, joining in himself and adding to the situation. Was it a double raid? Had he taken more than her? No...No the people seemed more upset with what she had taken, so she sat and looked over the items once more. She smiled, and watched the one named Eun Jae. "Eun Jae" She repeated, addressing him. She had saw what he could do, not much but something. He was fresh, and for all she knew, he needed help just like the rest of them. "I intend to make this place mine. Do you intend to work with me?" She stated quite loud. What she said was made for people to hear, she wanted the people around her to know that she had intentions. She wasn't done here, but she needed her question answered. Eun Jae wanted to leave, but that was not something she was going to do just yet.
-------- "People of Ocean's Naval!" Michelle yelled, her tone a taste of cherry as she stepped onto a table for others to hear her. She glanced at them and they glanced at her. She smiled, her spores holding their treasures she had just taken. "I have already taken from you, and i'm not done" She stated, a bright smile from her glowing yellow eyes. "I've come to claim this in the name of the Skull Pirates!" She stated wildly, hands wide, out and to her sides. The people were very confused, but she only continued. "I follow a man, a strong man who has gained much power, and I'm his right hand woman. I plan to make the best wine, and I plan to make you all bow to me" Her tone sharp. The room instantly changed. People watched her, afraid of what she might do. "This can be easy. You sub---" She sneezed. In the middle of her moment, she sneezed and green spores flew over a crowd of people. For a moment there was silence, and then disgust. She stared, annoyed. "Those are just spores!" She shouted to the crowd, watching side-eyes and people trying to clean themselves off. Others wanted to be far away, but she stomped her foot and a foot of spores slammed down into the bar. A very visible vein pumped with blood as she looked to the people. "You will bow, you will submit and you will become a wine factory for me and the Skulls pirates" She shouted, her face flaring. She had a small red blush to her face, but her eyes only glared. The people watched her, and some did bow. They had just been raided of everything, and now she was demanding them to make stuff with feet made of spores. Not everyone bowed though, they were still defiant, and she couldn't help but get even more red. She could still see the hope in their eyes. She was not a fan of it, not a fan of being told no in this moment. "There are three of us, and my boss is off taking places by himself. If you do not bow now, I will break you" She stated with a huge wave of anger that could easily be mistaken as confidence. Some others began to bow. They was not what they signed up for today. Why would they? All the woman was asking for was to make wine, that wasn't that hard right?
-------- Michelle watched those that hadn't stepped down. She still saw the defiance in the people and only rolled her eyes, jumping down from the table. "Fine..." She stated as she shot her hands forward towards crowd. In an instant, green spores shot forward, spreading over the people. At first there was disgust, but people began choking, falling over. She couldn't spare those who had easily bowed to her, but now those who hadn't done anything, those who defied her were feeling it. They tried to stop it, but the spores flooded out of her, a massive wave of torture as green filled oceans naval. She laughed, swirling the spores around as it rained green around her. She felt better as well more so because she had released a large storage of spores and felt easier. The people hacked, coughed and wheezed but she sat in a chair and watched them. "Anyone else? hmmm? Anyone want to not make my wine?" She asked as she looked to her nails. "Like I said before. I've come to claim this in the name of the Skull Pirates!" Her voice was low, but her smile was wide. She watched them twitch, crawl and moan. She was getting what she wanted.
-------- And so she left them there to suffer under her. She watched, picking through her nails and fixing her teeth. Sure, she wore fake horns, but at this point, they might as well not be for show. She let them suffer and she had no problem doing so. It was somewhat worth it. "You know..." She stated as she flung some more spores into the crowd that had come from her fingers. "All I asked was for one thing. One!" She said with her pointer extended upward. "Turn this place to a winery! Do you understand the benefits?" She asked, or more exclaimed. Think about it, you make wine atop all the things you do? Tch!" Disdain in her voice. She couldn't understand how they didn't see her vision. "Sure, you name it after me and I benefit from it, but people will come from all over to make some wine! To taste! Wine!" She shouted at them. "And look at yourselves! Look at how you grovel! You cannot stop me, so why even bother? You're making this harder on yourselfs!" She stated nonchalantly. Now, she stood, her steps firm as she moved between the cowering crowd of people. They looked to her, scared, confused and weak. "Wine is so simple. You have restaurants! " She shouted to them. "Think of the economic value you can gain from having a winery? The refined testers who will come from around the world to taste some wine!" She shouted to them. "You can't spell wine without win!" She said with a smile. Some would find it odd that she was somewhat, campaigning for her winery to be installed. She had them, cowering beneath her, stuck by a spray of spores they couldn't escape. Why would she be trying to convince them otherwise? Some had easily bowed, but she wanted it all. She wanted everyone to bow to her, to be one with her idea of wine. "There is something I want, just like all of you" She stated dully for a moment. "I want to make the worlds best wine. I want the world to taste Michelle G. Sonto's Wine and be dazzled, no! AMAZED! That they tasted my wine!" She said with stars shining from her eyes. "Don't you all want something?" She asked, not caring if any of them could or would respond. "So submit. There's no reason to fight. You make the winery, I check in and everyone wins. Once the winery is up, I leave. It's simple!" She shouted, a bright smile laid across her face. "I don't want a statue! I don't want my name in lights! I just! Want! Wine!" She shouted, her personality switching on and off. The scene must have been odd from an outsider looking in, but it wouldn't matter. She moved back to her seat and watched, waiting for the spores to die down. As they did, she said one thing. "I'm being nice you know? I have no control over these...Spores that plague my body. I have to release them or I get so very full and angry. I could keep going and kill all of you. I could kill everyone in this whole town and...It would honestly be a mistake. I want none of you dead, i'm making a fine agreement with all of you. Think about that. Think about how much you want your life and how much it is really worth to not make this winery." Her words harsh and vicious. She waited for the spores to fade, yet she couldn't stop sneezing, adding to the mix. These weren't as bad, but she had started something and she intended to end it. "To the left if you support me" She said with a wave of her hand. With that, a large number of people moved to the left, supporting her. She watched those that didn't support her, her eyes a sharp glare. The glare was enough for some, and they moved over. She had a small collection of rebellion and watched as the others watched them. She could see it in their eyes. Join us so you can live. They spoke to each other. She laughed and raised her right hand. "No No. I do not want rebellion among my midsts." She said with a dull look. "Don't join me, that's fine. I have something for you" She stated as she stood. They watched her, a devil among man. She walked slowly, her body glowing a faint green. She slowly dragged her fingers over those who had decided against her, her finger slow, calculating to the touch of their necks, cheeks, even lips. They should be so gracious as to even be touched by her. They watched her and all she did was walk to the water. She heard the screams but continued to watch the water, flipping green nonsense out of her hair. She pondered on what would be replaced for her wine, or where they would build it. Could they build it on the water? Hmm, she had to avoid that. She had to find a way around that. When the screaming stopped, she made her way back into the restaurant, picking up a bottle of wine. "Now then..." She stated as she loomed over the paralyzed rebels. "Will you help me?" She stated as she listened for a response. They couldn't answer, so she moved their heads for them. "Someone wheel them away or something. You all have work to do" She stated with a bright smile as she watched some others drag the paralyzed fools away. "Begin building at once. Thank you" She said as she blew spore shaped kisses at people. The people ran, getting tools to build her winery. She smiled. "I guess we should head out." She said smiling. With that, she gathered her things and was off.
ooc: 2015/2000 Takeover of Ocean Naval

: 030 Endurance :
: 085 Intelligence :
: 090 Prowess
: 340 Health :
: 080 Dexterity :
: 192 Spirit

Passives

-----

Steel Lapin

Avedis Angelus

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:47 pm
    User Image

Everything going on seemed like so much work, these travel companions were looking more and more tedious to be trapped with, however if Michelle continued to take on all the work on her own it'd shouldn't be too difficult for him to stick around. The young blonde shot a small smile her way as she spoke to him, nodding his head. "Tagging along doesn't sound so bad, just don't expect me to pull my own weight if I can help it." he shrugged his shoulders lazily, so quick to admit his own flaws, and without any remorse or guilt either. Eun Jae knew exactly what he was and wasn't afraid to be himself, of course if it came down to the wire he'd defend himself and those he was traveling with. Probably not to the death, he wasn't foolish enough to believe in all that samurai's honor mumbo jumbo. In signature sluggish form he headed from the restaurant just as Michelle began her spiel to the town folk, her speech nearly putting him to sleep on his feet. He managed to make it to their ship just in time to lay down his head and get some shut eye, he had a feeling Michelle would be hard at work for a time. [/exit]

Genji Gincosu

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Avedis sort of just relaxed for a while. Michelle seemed to be doing her own thing, This other guy who's name he forgot kind of assisting her. They effectively just took over this place. Under some banner talking about a skull. Avedis waited and waited but alas he was incapable of cashing in. No marines showed up, nothing happened special. This arrangement was simply not working out so far. When Michelle and the other guy left Avedis remained. Thinking hard about his options in this situation as he relaxed more. He could simply go ahead with Michelle, keep on with his arrangement and thus trying to take on the marines that respond to him. Or he could take a completely different approach. With this new power source did he really need money to do what he wanted to do in the first place? He had his rifle and his abilities and they would grow as he learned to use them easily. He took a moment more to think, taking a single deep breath. Closing his eyes as he held his breath. Then opening them to show the golden irises. "I'll take a new path." He would utter as he would place his hands upon the building he was in at the moment. Within an instant the whole building was reduced to a pile of cubes. Those on the upper floors falling to the ground covered in tiny cubes and eventually all of them trying to run away. Of course Avedis would indeed let them escape, in fact all of them would escape before the cubes would suddenly explode as Avedis walked away from this would prompt people to all begin calling into the world government asking for marine assistance as Avedis continued on through the area. Touching everything he could turning them into cubes and then causing an explosion which thus annihilated the in question thing. There were definitely casualties. Those not fast enough to escape the explosions or something along those lines were simply overtaken and killed effectively by Avedis' cube explosions. He was slowly doing away with this place, his intention was to permanently brand the world with his mark. He would continue on through all of ocean's naval until every building was thus gone. Eventually he had finished the destruction of all the village's buildings before he would continue on. Looking towards the single mountain that was a bit away Avedis began walking towards it. He had an idea, as he slowly would run his hand across the ground, turning the land that the village had once been on into cubes as he walked by it. He continued on until he reached the mountain. As it was the only thing left of Ocean's Naval was the singular mountain, and the cubes of the area that was once Ocean's Naval. Avedis would snap his fingers and explode all the cubes around. Causing a massive explosion and destroying all of the land aside from the mountain said to house ocean's naval's treasure.

500/500 Major Destruction: Literally all that is left of it is a mountain.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image
Hong Meiling // AD-Human [Strength]
Strength: 150 Speed: 100 Endurance: 150
Intelligence: 0 Prowess: 0 Accuracy: 0 Spirit: 248

As she came to the small island, the young redhead (there seems to be a lot of those running around these days) would stop her itty bitty ship at the docks like any normal person should. Hopping off, she'd tie it down to a wooden post with some rope and looked around as she headed into the small town. There was a lot of construction going on on many of the buildings right now it seemed. She blinked and looked about as she walked up to someone passing by with wooden boards, quickly inquiring about what had happened. A frown would mar her normally pretty face as she asked the man who to speak to about helping out seeing how she sure as hell wasn't busy with anything else as a lone wanderer of the wide open sea.

After being directed to the head engineer dude that was leading all of the building repairs and barking out orders to specific people every now and then, She'd smile and tap his shoulder. "Excuse me but, I'd like to help out?" She offered with a cheerful smile across her face. He'd look at her bit confused but he certainly wasn't against more labor. "Well...alright, if a little lady like you can handle it, I need all those 2x4's moved over to that house over there." He said, pointing to a stack nearby and a house down the street that had some people actively working on it. "Just don't overdo it and take a few at a time alright?"

The girl merely smiled as she did a little salute to him and nodded. Walking over to the large pile of stacked lumber, she'd place a few over her shoulder, her arm raising up for support as her other hand started adding more and more boards to the stack until it was taller than if she were to stand upon her own shoulders, getting some rather shocked looks from the men watching her as she hummed happily to herself and started walking down the street to deliver the building materials to the other workers as if what she had just done were entirely normal. It would take a little bit of time for the people to get adjusted to seeing this girl's near superhuman levels of strength helping them move materials or help tear down walls and broken foundations with ease but it certainly helped speed everything up considerably as well. She was just happy to help out.

[Major Reconstruction of Ocean's Naval 412/400]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PonderingPenguin

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Her mind filled with despair. She had nothing new on how to make good wine. What was she missing? What could set her wine apart from the normal wine? She knew the basics. She understood the process! She needed something! She needed a mix up! A change! What could it be? What would separate her wine from the others? Maybe the red foliage from the Red Island she had visited? Was it somewhere in this row? Maybe another? Maybe she should go back home? There had to be something there! Then she let her mind wander. She had raided her home then watched the marines kill one of her own. She sighed. That had been so long ago. She wondered what she would do, what she could add? A spice? A...Spore? She stared at herself for a moment. Was that it? Was that what she needed? They always said put yourself in your work but this...
-------- When the boat drifted back into Ocean Naval, she continued her drastic climb into her mind. She knew nothing of what she needed to do, or what needed to be done for her wine. She let the boat sail in, listening to the sound of construction. She peeked over the side, construction crews hard at work. She blinked. She might as well go check it out. She made her way down, stepping onto the docs. People watched her, glaring at her, but she glared back. People turned back to their work and she walked through, watching, observing. It seemed that Avedis had done a lot and when she questioned some bystanders, or more, asserted herself to get the answers she wanted, she fully understood. HIs cubes...Powerful. She shrugged. Fine. She would have to make sure she understood this for next time. For now, she decided to stand off to the side, watch, observe.
--------
ooc: Enter

: 100 Strength :
: 100 Speed :
: 090 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 100 Prowess :
: 000 Accuracy
: 810 Health :
: 120 Dexterity :