Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Mirrorball Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Simple, precise. His eye watched as Ai strolled on past to continue onward, viewing her fleeting backside with a squint. This girl was proving to be more than the usual handful he was used to when it came to women. Time and time again, he'd had his share. Looking human enough and being able to mold his shape to hide his fish features allowed him to slip through unnoticed. Women fell for his foreign features and different kind of speech, but he'd never had his way with an animal before. Perhaps he could get her alone to try a hand - a Fishman was stronger than any human. Held more endurance and stamina. He'd enjoy satisfying himself with her precious peach. . yet, another time. For now, he waltzed on through with hands still planted firmly, orbs watching the crowd as they danced in drunken stupor. For him, the poison of alcohol wasn't strong enough to get him going - it held little toxins. Still, he'd diverge himself for fun and to watch others attempt to beat his record of one hundred and seventy two shots made for a lovely evening. Amid his thoughts, he finally paid mind to her question and smiled heavily under his mask. Speaking among the crowd, loud enough to hear, but short enough to remain as quaint as SIX came off to be.

"Nein luv'. Seven is, actually."

Maybe if she got to know him for who he truly was. Then he'd reveal where the adage of SIX applied itself, but until then or even if that ever came, he'd play the coy lithe man he had come to be. Kneeling down here and there as to avoid various arches and decorative ornaments, the buzz of the crowd brought a certain flare to the predators eyes. Enamored with lust and degrading thoughts; he was hungry even now. Eating. . One of them could fall so easily. A quick swipe of the throat or a removal of a limb. An easy morsel that would peak his astute interest. Yummy for the tummy. . But not in front of the pup. Not yet. . His time had to be sided for the sake of this endeavor. As they neared their destination, SIX waited for Ai to continue while answering her latest question. "I recenlee' go't hurr'. I'm a bit' of a roama' luv. I do som' wurk' hurr' an' dere', the'n I tak' off elsewhurr'." You couldn't remain in one spot too long. Dangerous for his kind of work and what he loved to truly do. "We' been walk'in fo' awhil'. We clus'?" Pause for the entry. Little pup was the leader of this brigade.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image

HєαƖтн Ƥσιηтѕ: 150
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Their fairly quiet walk was only filled with the din of noise from the many common people around them, cat calls and flirtatious remarks from all sides leaving her still seeking out the single bar around the area. Nose scrunched up once or twice at the smell of someone reeking of pure alcohol, sex and utter shame and guilt, a good amount of men smelled like that at times. Usually when she was through with them, but this smell was almost unbearable at times, it was a bit on the gross side. Covering her nose and mouth every once in awhile to block out some of the more atrocious smells that we won't get in too. After asking her question briefly she would hear him say that nine was, then seven, she blinked a few times trying to process this one, "Nine and seven are your lucky numbers?" she wondered clearly not understanding he was speaking a different language, she tended to roll with the common language and didn't understand any others. Eyes would wander up and about the man when she finally did turn around, the inkling of wanting to see what was under the mask easily drew at the childish parts of her mind. She knew better then to physically pry, but she'd make it a mission to eventually pull that off to see what he was hiding, after all a mystery man was always a giant tease to a curious youngster like her. Listening to his explanation on not being a native and being a mere wanderer she'd nod in affirmation, "Just like me." she'd state with a big toothy smile before patting his arm and turning around, standing on her toes briefly before she'd hear his question, "Should be, I can smell their liquor on some of the passerby." she'd state with a light nod before trotting forward. It would take a mere three minutes before the large sign of a golden fox head with blinking lights and three X's to mark the eyes and nose out. She'd point to it and look back to him, "There it is!" she called happily.

It wouldn't take long to enter the bar, "Oh, back so soon kid?" a large man with lots of fur and panther markings would easily greet her, "Aye~! I lost something here!" she stated, the panther would open his mouth up until SIX wandered up behind her, "Er...uh...I need some identification sir." he'd stutter as his fur fluffed up, his animal senses easily picking up things they didn't want to feel, "He's okay, I'll keep an eye on him." she'd state with a relaxed smile as she smoothed the fur down on the man's arm, "....I suppose..." he murmured before opening the door to let the two in, "I threw out a few guys last time I was here cause they were bothering some of the ladies." she'd state looking back to the man briefly, "Do you want to split up and search hot shot?" she asked looking a bit on the teasing side as she would figure they were at a rather nice bar. Low lights and lots of privacy with a less then rowdy crowd, music flowed through the bar and the sounds of quiet chattering and the sound of heels were all that most people could hear. Dancers floated about on poles while women waked around practically naked while offering drinks, Ai wouldn't even glance away from the male already having decided she didn't have any reason to worry about him causing trouble. Hopefully.

Words: 593

• Strength: 50 ( +20 Anti-Devil ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Endurance: 35 ( +10 Minkman ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Speed: 35 ( +10 Minkman )
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Accuracy: 10
  • Spirit: 20
  • Dexterity: 15

Dcme

Cor Contritum

Raider

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            She poised, he paused, then eyed. For a moment there he thought she was some kind of idiot. He was sure that he'd said seven, but then he had to realized that he was speaking a language she might not understand. Hell, his common was even a language hardly understood but nonetheless. A simple shake of the head to her retort with no other noticeable actions; the expression masked under the forsworn face. During the rest of the trek there, there wasn't much for him to say. The audible murmur or huff of traditional travel, but when they arrived at the door he eyed the man inside. A mink, like her? And he seemed a little less lax of the friend she'd brought along. Eyeing him for the moment, SIX went to his hip to grasp one of the hidden blades. He didn't particularly like the feeling of being watched, but. . Ai seemed to have a handle on things. So of course, they'd enter together and down the giant came, going under the door frame with a scanning visage to the area about him. Not a word was said - just paying mind to the atmosphere. Women in scarce clothing. The usual pig like folk you'd find in this kind of bar, he wasn't against the crowd, but it still made him uneasy.

Either way, he'd enter the fray without thought.

The bar was going to be his first stop of the evening, but before he could take off the little one was speaking to him. "Go un' pocke't. I'll hav' a rousey wit' thi'sun bar hurr'. The'n mak' surr' to fin'd yer' trink'et." Basically yes. Go do you and I'll do me. With his usual saunter, SIX arrived at the bar a few moments later. The folk eyed him up and down - women stared in curiosity. He wasn't their usual type of customer, that was for sure. "Ello' Ello', giv' me' yer' hardu'st drink. An' I mean hardu'stttttt~" The barkeep eyed him for a moment as the lengthy loner played with his gloves, removing them to show the smooth hands of a doctor. Out from his pocket flowed a large wad of beli, which was tossed on the table. Onlookers sneered, women lit up in cheer. This one seemed like a big shot. "Here ya' go Boss. The hardust we got. Don't go dyin'." Taking the cash, the large mink turned away as SIX grasped the handle, gulping it all down in one full go. Easy - it didn't even tingle a bit. "Aye', one mo're. Actually, tew'. A lil' foom' on the rem' govna'." The people watched in awe as SIX continued to down several more of these, taking a stop with a refreshing sigh. Good brew made him feel amazing.

In a much better moved, he put his hands on the bar before standing, then turning, only to be met with a group of dastardly fellows. One with a fur of some kind and a special looking rope hanging from his beard. "Aye, I don't know ya, but don't go messin' with those guys. The Boss of this joint lets em' slide cause they pay well but they aren't the best kind of people to tangle with. . Just avoid em, alright?" The keep said from behind, but SIX didn't seen anything besides what he'd come for. Even someone as twisted as him kept true to his word. "See ya' chuckin' money about pal. You some kind of big shot?" No words from his opposite - only a spared hand weaving down, touching the ornament dangling with light in his eyes. "AYE! ********! HANDS OFF!" A few guns were pulled from the groups pockets, leaving the honey blonde to cease instantly. Predatory slits took root; sharpening in a tilted manner. Orbs upon the group as they now watched the good doctor nervously. What was he, exactly? "Sorreh. . Didn' meen' ta' scare ya'." Beginning, he'd raise high, placing both hands in his pocket. "Cep'. . Tha' thurr' rop' ya' gawt'. A fren'a min' been luukin' fer' et'. Min' hanin' et' ova'?"

The air was suddenly tense between them and the room got dark. SIX's gaze remained the same. Strained and hungry. These kinds of men were so easy to have his way with. No one would mind if he took his snack right here.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 am
User Image

HєαƖтн Ƥσιηтѕ: 150

Ai would wave to him and easily trot off disappearing into the deeper parts of the club, her eyes glancing around curiously as she would be engorging her curiosity by invading the privacy of many other patrons. Easily leaning over a couch as a man received a lap dance from a cat minkwoman, she'd easily delve under his seat and seek out her belt. The man yelped in surprise and grabbed the minkwoman by the hips half dipping out of his chair, the woman in turn squealed and smacked the man leaving Ai with an open chair that did not have what she was looking for. Not caring about the consequences imposed on the man she had no interest in she would easily go away and seem almost like a phantom as she would do the same thing to a numerous amount of patrons. The minkwomen started to laugh as they would start directing her to more sleazy guests that were not particularly welcome. She'd end up getting a couple of them kicked out for grabbing the ladies while others tried to find someone to blame, she'd end up coming up fruitless in her endeavors which made it worse. One cheek puffed out in agitation as she would walk by and occasionally grab the tails of some of the other minkman making them squeal. Ai was at her wit's end with other people taking her things, she wanted to teach something a lesson, but it would only take her moments to see something else going on. Six was in front of a bunch of men who looked positively unhappy with him by the looks of it. Amber eyes stared at their postures and then towards Six which she'd stare at even more because he looked quite ready to attack.

Wandering up with electricity running through her arms, a defensive reflex on her part, "Something wrong?" she questioned looking to Six before glancing where his eyes were. Noticing the belt hanging off the man's beard she'd immediately open her mouth, "Hey! Why do you have my rope?!" she squealed her face turning red with clear anger, one of the men on the side easily moved to try and push her. A glare set on her face she'd grab his incoming arm and twist his wrist forcing him to fall flat to the floor with his arm bent behind his back, "I wasn't speaking to you!" she growled before looking to Six, "We should take this outside." she'd state looking to the men, "I promised I would keep an eye on you, I don't want you to get in trouble cause of these five second guys!" she grumbled looking to Six half wondering if he was even up for dealing with this nonsense. Ai knew she could break a good part of the club on her own, if the good doctor was extremely able he'd be better at taking them out without taking much damage.

Words: 493

• Strength: 50 ( +20 Anti-Devil ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Endurance: 35 ( +10 Minkman ) ( +10 Brawler )
  • Speed: 35 ( +10 Minkman )
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Accuracy: 10
  • Spirit: 20
  • Dexterity: 15

Cor Contritum

Raider

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Angst dripped from every pore seeable on the blonde predator. If looks could kill, all men facing him would be face deep in their own blood, wishing they'd never met the doctor before. But, this was an unceremonious sequence of events; while SIX was preparing to tear them all a new a*****e Ai had arrived on the scene with a flare reeling down her arm. Silently he paid note to this ability, but was still keeping his eyes locked on the enemies in front of him. As the young lady made a move to get her rope and another countered, instantly SIX moved into action. A black blade already up to two of the men's necks and the only thing currently stopping him was his young friends words. Both weapons slipped back into his sleeves with an odd click and slide; his face turning from a dark, grim expression to the light jovial side he'd been showing all night. None of them said a word, but they could see by these two here. . They were clearly outmatched. Would that change their course of action? Would the group understand that maybe this wasn't the best way to go? Of course not. That's not how big shot, hotty totty pirates worked. Course, the Doctor wasn't one to stave things on a single shot, either.

There were places to go and people to see. Wasting time wasn't part of his agenda.

"Ef' dese' bloaks' wunna' roun'da'bout' den' et dun' matta' whurr' et' es." Were his words without turning to face the small mink, but he didn't want to get the girl into any extensive trouble. For her sake, he began walking past the group with both hands at his side, eyeing them as he went past with a monstrous gaze. Sweat dropped so much from the rest that the leader piped up, snatching the rope off in a hurry. "J-Just take it! We don't need the s**t anyway!" And off they ran with their tails between their legs. Catching the piece with a warm face, SIX turned to Ai and patted her head lightly, giving her, her rope. "Weel' luv' dis' es' wurr' we purt' weys. I'll be en' toun' a lil' longa'. If ya' wunna see me off, hurr's the adwess' tah' ma' telly'." Maybe he'd peaked her interest enough to see him off. Either way, enough time had been wasted with this side adventure. He needed to get back on track and start collecting suitable herbs for a concoction he'd been trying to make for awhile now.

Reaching out, he laced his finger with her paw, giving it a light shake and smile before heading out the door. The good Doctor was done paying house visits.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:34 pm
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Viridiscent hair looped three times like a clover playing cautious. Eyes blood red tinted, usually squinted. Catch him in the ocean with some all-whites on his tennis. Papers flew all around in old vignette about the so and so and on they'd fall over to mask the face of the vintage Casa Blanca, Uzmann Yanning. Handsome man behind thick squared glasses and limber veins resting behind the blue collar dress shirt. A classic working man in the blues but in his pockets he had demons. Demons that were running colder and bled the block with home made crystals. With that much money he only had to hire the right people to move it in packs. A chameleon among the ones snorting cane. So long to runny mouths whining for the man that knew how to make it snow on his street.

Skip to him juggling the blade and it came close to slicing her throat in faint whips--(whoopse whoopse) Absence of a fuss this was behind another one of those shoddy card barns. Big hands blowing back her arms as he'd lunge forward only for the bump of his throat to get pushed by a whirling kick. The luster of her suit riddling the state of her anatomy while the gloss around the puffs played her curves cautious. When the sunlight gone, better run right home. Her hands were linked into a cross, letting the head fall back into the mouth of a 3 legged gator until he played his last song with the broken bones. A breathy rasp from the pale cerise lips emerged from the pool of darkness. "Act like you'un know the name, when he's the reason your paper's heavy." The fatty lips curving to make tres tsk' with some finger wagging. Pistol ripped his body apart and now he's afraid of alleyways, shoulda listened when he heard The Man say: "Call back.

Squatting over his face with his arm making for a nice limp grip over holding the cakes of her waist. His pretty face stuffed between the thin nylon of her legs asked on what does his lifestyle depend for a stray scuffle to end up with a coquette plucking his wallet. Rolling up a blunt with that fire from hell with just a little bit more money in her pocket. "Hnnn, you still don't sound convinced. Another socket, yeh?" Slender fingers sliding up the suited forearm where she felt his muscles. "Gruurnrnrrmrmphhhgrmnnhp!" La-di-dah-di-dup to ******** this party up. Off the wall she'd clutch his arm and bust it south, fork-lifting his rotary cuff. A gleaning smile and a sigh from having it reverberate from between the folds of her snuff. Something about a screaming man had that mystifying element. Can he breathe now? Prolly not. Rolling her eyes with a snort. "Pbbbfttt." Dropping the broken arm like he did with his old credit line. Oh, this was Rana Grennouille.

Whoever named her was a dumbass. Pat-pat. Tussling the soft caramel stalks of the broken man's head. Leaning down to give him a sweet kiss right over the teary red crowsfeet. Grinning, before going down to taste up the slope of his neck, tongue not minding the prickish scruff until she put a faucet on his neck dripping cherry juice. The blood of her teeth being swiped sweet as she'd bounce her butt off the table. "Right, right, I know. I can't be forgetting things, the missus be worrying."

Turning around and tilting her head. An eye squinting to judge the angle before the pale appearance would shake her head. The rich iridescent locks waving over her shoulders as Rana moved forward. Grabbing onto the pistol handle before ripping it out his gloryhole with every intention to make those last inches wet the brow of his forehead. Skinny lashes batting at the impressive slide, noting how clean it came out. "It'll be fine, Mistah Uzzman. The organization was jus' worried about you is all. We care about our patrons the same way---[stopping to zip up her chestline]--you shoul' care bout our policies." Wiping the end of her barrel to put behind the plush of her thigh to then head he tavern he fronted. Tossing a wave. "The first surgery's on us~" Babygirl was golden.

She was a Mercenary.
                                                          "That wasn't even the right man." Scornful eyes making note of the fact that she had light odor of a flammable consumable.
                                                          ....just not the best.

"Wooht? Don't be a skank, I know it was....wait, hold on a minute. My eyes was a lil dry.." Plop plop. Her vision was reinvigorating.

Fired. No work compensation. Smiling sheepishly as she could see the face was definitely not... Uzzman. Then again, she didn't remember questioning him either.

"Oh....w-...well then, who was that?" The accent swallowing itself down to hide the roots. Knowing she'd never come back to this fine office on this fine day.

The brisk voice broke into a quiet conviction. "Your employer."

And next thing you knew, she was thrown out the window, landing right in front of the man who could twist fate. "Raaaaarghghgh......oww..." Over the body of a man likely dead from the weight of falling two stories under the woman who broke his neck. His companion crumpled up like soiled newspaper spilling off the rim of the window. Her face scrunching a bit before the sweet face would swivel up to look at the masked man with the visible eyes. "Why hello....ahh...sorry to do this to yeh, but...I seemed to have popped my arm." Wiggling her body to show that her statement was about true as it would dangle limp though she'd wince from the pain. "Byahararararara~ Where's the nearest clinic, d'ya know?" Grinning ear to ear despite the wincing. Eyes unflinching and lax to the nature of chaos and mayhem.

Dcme

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            It had been quite some time since SIX had felt like doing something was a waste. Not only did he fail to find a much better snack, but the wolf girl wasn't someone that was going to be easily tamed. A melancholy outlook, but his preference to leave a dead horse instead of pulling it to water was always better than sitting around. Still, with a heavy sigh and a stern saunter, he continued down a street towards the hotel he'd set himself with. The one good thing about this island was that it was so bustling that no one would suspect him of anything. He could slip in, do his dirty work, then slip right back out at the drop of a hat. Thinking of his next course of action the sudden slip and fall of a mans body coming careening out a window caught him off guard. Standing there, still as a rock, he stared at the corpse with bare expression. Not really irritated, not really amused; just sorta wondering what was going on. Coming around, a hand touched the mans neck to check his pulse and while kneel'ed SIX tilted his head. "Wonda' wut' huppun'ed ta' dis' unlucky bloak'." To his question the answer would come, in the form of yet another body coming crashing down to hit the deceased man head on.

What was this? Was it raining people? "An' me wuthwt' an umbrella." He'd muse, then peer.

Ah, but to his glee, or lack there of, this new arrival was very much alive. So much so, that it was talking and the it, was some kind of woman. Eyeing her suspiciously as she spoke; his legs still down so they were about leveled, SIX gripped the girls chin mid sentence. Giving her a once over to make sure nothing was broken, he then grasped her arm with a hard grip. "Dun' mov'." Was his retort to anything she might say. Blinking a few times, the good Doctor nodded, going into his black jacket before coming out with two things. Some wrap and a large wooden spoon he'd taken earlier. Pulling the sleeve(?) of her arm back, he further examined the spot she'd mentioned with vigor, rubbing nimble and long fingers about the bruise - eyes going from her to the spot to her again, checking for reactions. "Luuk's like ya' popp'ed et' gud' luv'. Hurr'." Stuffing her mouth with the end of the wooden spoon, he broke it in two. The larger portion in his hand as the other lay in her yap. "This'un gun'a hurt. Bite dun'." And with that, he forcefully popped the portion back into its socket. Pain would fly through Rana like no other, but the doctor was already on it.

He wrapped the arm so it'd be straightened out; a good fix for healing. " Alrigh'. There's ah' clinic nawt' tu' far away. Thas' a gud' fix bu' it isn' wutcha' need. Consider ya'self blessed ta' hav' run inta' me else' ya' be swimmin' up shits creak." Raising himself up, both hands in his pocket, SIX began to pace away with a yawn. Another wasted event. . He wasn't even hungry anymore.

motherglare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:35 pm
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

All formations of the natural world--are seen as games.
                                                          Oho, you think you're all that with your emo mask?! Deep myrtle greens licked up the tall glass of mysterious water. The corpse he inspected was a little too dead to worry about. Cold man, a twitch was all he offered before the light in his sank under the soil with his last breath. I thought that was a clean haymaker. Oops. Blinking as she'd try to otherwise pop her shoulder back in herself---but she was never good at that sort of thing. "Ahh, don't mind them none." He'd tip her face but his eyes were a few minutes before interested while hers would scrunch her nose at him. Baring her neck like this meant risking danger. The pistol not too far from stopping him if she didn't like the answer. But it seemed he had better intentions. ".ho-hold on...." Her expression provoking a little fight in her. Cr-A-ck! That shitty spoon broke like a toothpick in between the jaws of holy hell that ******** hurts.

Turning around, the ghost of Rana's past croaked a little now after seeing her vision turn white from the pain. It was something she hadn't felt in a while and strangely enough it got her blood going. "Scuse' me!" He had a nice voice and all but she couldn't get his face with how quickly that had happened. So he's done this before? Her voice recovering from the bout of pain and now sounding cheery. His long strides carrying some extra steps while the much shorter one of the two would look at his back but to stare. Nawh, fawk thees.

BLAWP!! A card with her contact shot from a foot and a half away. Sticking it to his forehead thanks to the long tongue that raced out to deliver it to him. Like every stranger he could be a rotten egg, an angel or an inbetween or all of them with every bit of potential to bring ruin. Still it was what she thought of at the top of her head. The card was a decent plastic and it had her number in white and a summary of what she offered for working as a rather....unethical enforcer. A bruiser for beli. That was all to it. Special commission fees apply~

Her tongue would swivel and flick in the air before popping back into her mouth. Straight smile and she'd give him a playful wave and a wink. "If yuh ever have some business to be taken care of, let me know." And she'd start her way walking. Sure he was a likely busy body and sure he might not want the nature of her card. But she did know something.

Eventually, everybody ends up finding someone or something they don't like.

"I may look young but I'm actually the bullyin' kind. Your first request done free of charge, Mistah Mask.~" Waving along to walk on ahead; she'd flex her rotary cuff and wince a bit before patting it. A playful hum and the long haired woman would crack a few knots in her muscles. "Ooh, ooh, just like magic~" The swell of a good time starting to come back.

Dcme

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:02 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ⒼⓊⓏⓂⒶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▼▼▼▼▼ Power: 265 ▼▼▼▼▼ Stamina: 15 ▼▼▼▼▼

►►►►►► Y'ALL STUPID ◄◄◄◄◄◄

▲▲▲▲▲ Speed: 10 ▲▲▲▲▲ Health: 285 ▲▲▲▲▲

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"So this is Mirrorball island?...I have to say...IT'S GARBAGE!" A trash can would fly through the air hitting the giant mirrorball in the sky. Some girlish screams rang through the town as trash would fall on them. With the sudden stares of disbelief Guzma was getting he raised his hands up in the air. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" With that everyone went back to doing whatever their tedious life asked for. What why were they surprised at someone throwing a trash can a tree the mirrorball in the sky was it because strength needed to through an object at the mirrorball in the sky must have been above human capabilities. Maybe but they probably didn't care too much, besides those who had trash fall on them, nothing got affected it seemed like the mirrorball was made of some sturdy material. If he was up there he could punch a hole right through it but seeing how he wasn't a pitcher throwing wasn't his specialty. Even with people no longer staring some kept glancing at him, they acted like he had killed a bald eagle and they were U.S. citizens. Not that Guzma knew what the U.S. was in the first place. Sounded like some pansy restaurant people got to for brunch or something. Placing his hands in his pocket he would continue to walk down the street looking in alleyways and barging inside homes before getting out. Where in the world was the dumb Tubaman. You would think a music island would be the primary place Ben would go and relax. If the man even relexed for someone who was made mostly of metal and musical instrument he looked tensed all the time. Music was suppose to be relaxing....well all the lame music that was. Lame seemed to be a defining characteristic of the town with its lame music playing, the uninteresting light show with the mirrorball, and the god damn people in heat. Seriously walking in to a house looking for Ben he didn't expect to see people just outright enjoying themselves. Like go somewhere more private if you don't want someone catching you doing the act. What was worse some people didn't even seem to mind, like seriously this town needed to be demolished and rebuilt to a more useful town. Like a town that makes gold chains or golden goggles, hell even...feeling a glass bottle hit his face Guzma stumbled out of his thoughts and a few feet back.

Looking around Guzma spotted the furious man who started to yell profanities to the man who just broken into his home. The man walked up to Guzma probably expecting to throw him out but he had another thing coming. With the shock wearing off Guzma would grab the man by the collar and flung him out of the house before closing the door. "Damn a*****e" Guzma muttered heading to the fridge and pulling out a beer bottle. Seeing how he might be dealing with more of these type of assholes he might as well get his drink on. Putting the bottle cap between his jaw one quick motion had the cap come off with ease. Taking a sip before spitting it at the ground. "Terrible...ugh I hate this town" Guzma would say leaving the house. The man barged back inside and locked the door, like that would stop anyone. But he had a person to look for and that person wasn't in there. You would think a 7 feet tall mechanical man would be easy to find but no. Probably wasn't even here but he had to continue searching not like he had anything else to do Toroa island was boring.

There was only one thing this island had going for it and that was the change of scenary was something new it wasn't really exciting though. If he wanted to see people drunk on the streets or dancing he would stay in Toroa island at least people didn't know him. So they had no reason to avoid him and he could teach some people a deserved lesson about respect. Like the group of fellows who would end up walking into him in a hurry. Of course they couldn't knock him down even if they had put all their effort in to it. "What are you doing standing there like an idiot old man...move out of our way" Seems like the punk group were a little angry at something that had happen to them and were releasing their anger at Guzma. Maybe he should educate them in respect....or just beat the hell out of them. The second option sounded good. "Old man....old man! WHO YOU CALLIN AN OLD MAN" Guzma gave a nice clean punch in the jaw to the man standing in front of him. Everyone behind him being pushed back. "THIS IS MY NATURAL HAIR COLOR!" Another punch to the same man but this time in the gut the entire group now trying to keep the man on his feet but the punch had enough force to send them all back a few feet. The man being used as shield had been knocked out from the first punch however no one else wanted to take the punches head on and were using him as a shield. What good friends they were, clenching his first he would do a charging punch to the bodyshield. Yet a strange occurrence happened instead of them being pushed back again the punch did not at all affect the man instead the people standing behind him were sent flying left and right. As the body shield man was following Guzma grabbed him and let him drop to the ground softly. "Psh you got to make better friends" Not like the man heard his advice. Much like Toroa people were starting to avoid crossing Guzma's path and that was great. Why? People need to know that no one should mess with him.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:03 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Play me out, daddy-o.

He'd propose it was best to make light of all these odd situations. The cat was out the bag; SIX was roaming back home with a hand empty and pockets on E. His expression under his mask said it all - just how was he going to keep his eccentric lifestyle going if he kept doing s**t for free. First the wolf girl, then the corpse girl. What was next? Some other kind of damned animal? A gig needed to rear its head and something that paid him in a fine amount. Step, step, step, step. Gazing out into the darkness lit by pansy lights and atmosphere flared, his attention had left the girl entirely when her tongue hit him smack in the side of the face. Now, he was already in a less than savory mood so instantly turned, eyeing the frog girl with intensity while hearing her explanation.

What? She was some kind of brute? Looking to the card, then back over to her, he couldn't quite believe what she was telling him. But then it took nothing to put two and two together. That body laying flat in the dirt was probably her handy work and he twisted a view to her, smiling from ear to ear. "Weel' den' luv. . You'r a killa', aye?" He'd almost coo in a charismatic yarn, stationary now as the card she'd given him went firmly in a jacket pocket. This girl apparently was like him, a mercenary for hire. And to an extent, she could serve useful if he played his cards right. This kind of game never worked out in his favor though, which is why cheating was always your best bet. Have the odds stacked in your favor. A pair of rigged dice. Maybe counting cards, Whatever you chose to do, but make sure you came out on top and this would be no different. As he swiveled an ear, walking back over to the man and past Rana, he placed a finger to check his pulse. Of course, he was dead to rights. . But after patting the man down and finding some identification, SIX turned back to the tadpole.

"So this'un hurr' wus' yer' target, luv'?" He'd almost purr it out, in a devious manner no less. His eyes said it all, he was up to no good. "Well, ya' did a fin' jawb' of endin' em'. But, riddwe' me dis'." Pacing around the man in a circle, he'd speak. "Openly killin' ah' man in public, en' fron' of ah' cevelan' nu' less? Messy, messy." Stopping, then sitting on the stomach of the dead man, he'd lower his mask to show the rest of his much softer face. "Nao' den', if I reported ya' to de' authorities you'd go away fo' a long, long tim' luv. You're tu cute fo' dat'." Around about, but the end was coming. Give him some time. "Bu' I lik' wut' I see en' ya'. . So I wudn't du' dat. Wut' I want ya' ta' do. . is join me for dinna'." A warm smile and a toss of her card back at her; SIX had stacked his deck. "Whaddaya' say' luv'? Wunna' bully bout' wit' dis' bright bloak?" If yes, they could have an interest evening, if no then jail was right around the corner and all the evidence he needed was being sat on.

Motherglare

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:55 pm
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

"Weel' den' luv. . You'r a killa', aye?"
                                                          Wrong decisions turned from forgetting a pop condom in the moment of heat.
                                                          If he was hiring, then he should probably own a pistol. She was a down to earth girl with a proclivity to do unspeakable things under nightlight. And he'll be downing earth quicker if he doesn't kick it tonight. Rana wasn't hearing it being thrown. Her face unreadable with her stilling. "So you'se wants tah plays it dirty?" The cockney running thick right next to lady licking ice cream. Her hand smoothing over her hip, resting over the fat of the handle. It's cold in the deep end.

His threat was as evident as a crooked tattoo with no sleeve to hide to. Her hand pointing up with a latex pointer pointing up. Bending to touch the pad of her thumb to make a pinch and a zip.

"Everybahdees' on their grind'n that don't really define us, yeh?"

A shake of her head no to the question, seeing that he had no problem showing her his back when he walked over to mount the stiff. Sitting on him with that a** she liked. "Circumstantial. The fall mighta broke the bloke." A purse of her lips and she'd wait, running all the tags in her left brain switching to third gear with her hand cocking her pistol. "Though I won'ah woht they'd say 'bout the man, lil over 6' with the mask who became her accessory, mending up that arm good and all." Schlwap-schlick~ The lengthy tongue drawing circles before slipping back inside without so much as a spray.

Then of course he lowered the mask and suddenly the prop in the movie became a star. Laying it on her sweet with a face even sweeter. Her brow raising. And she smiled at the proposition. She was real simple minded when it came to an empty stomach and her problems wanted to have a convenient change of attitude. Bold and wide but not broken and angry. The passive frog would look at the hazy snake.

"Well Mis'suh, that all depended on if you wohn'ted tah act like a lil' hoe or not. But that smile'o yers sure bends my hand." The pistol now dangling over the skirt of a playful finger. Putting that pretty nine in her suit, somehow disappearing in her person after the styled body suit would give her jiggly pardons a nice slap! His cerebellum seemed to be real good to throw her card back or he just didn't have enough hate in his heart. Catching the card like the master of tongue she was. The pink skyline of all that rolling back as she'd come on over with a shiny smile. No bad impending thoughts onto the man unless he'd try to twist her silly with another punk antic.

The slender finger stopping the bundle of that mask before going up to trace the man's natural laugh line. Green meet Ginger. He was giving her dinner and a face to fold all of this nasty mess over. Berororororo~ She smiled without any of that usual edge in it. Withdrawing her finger so the mask would covet that hidden beauty again. He smelled like smoke and some shady secrets but those eyes said he had interesting ideas. "I say...my appetite's no laffin ma'uh. Now git yer rump off that stiff'y. E'll be gone a'fores tha sun comes." She'd say to the man who picked the road with twists. The twinkle in her dim glimmering eyes seemed to say; Rats had friends all around.

And speaking of, some were scuttling off in another direction. Her gaze looked over and saw a patch of white hair where she thought she heard a loud clang! "Oooh~ Looks like som'won else is havin' a bad day. Real brutish lookin guy." The eyes of the chatoyant only stared on, flickering back to the masked man if he would say something in relations to where they'd eat.

Dcme

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            Riveting wasn't it? The dance people liked to do with one another when their back was against the wall? But mayhaps, perhaps, it was possible this little frog hadn't fallen from her high graces. A miracle or a smudge on the disdain on one tall drink of water, he excelled at foreplay in all facets of the word. Garnering her attention was just the first step, the second was having her for himself and the third deciding just how far down the well he wanted this toad to fall. An interesting inkling was her tongue; the attention provided from it unnerved him if only slightly, but that slight feel was a poke. Provocation did something and anything that got him roused wasn't always good, per say. You could call it bad habit or something akin to getting that feeling of ink drying after first touching your skin. A dull drum lit with confusion, excitement, and corrupting one who wasn't ready. But SIX? SIX was always into this kind of thing, even when he was back slithering in the oceans deep. Folding both hands together, he'd let loose a whistle at her antics, clearly amused by that whipping tongue of hers. It spoke to him one way and gave him a clear sign that it might be able to do wonders. He wondered how many times she'd been around the round table, exactly~

Dirty? Not at all. He didn't like playing a game where he couldn't win and to assure victory, you played your part as best you can. Whether you be shark in sheeps clothing or a snake slithering up like the scum you truly are - chance wasn't what anyone wanted to let decide anything. Her way with words gripped him. The smitten temptation he felt, the mystery in that slim body, wrapped in onyx and latex gasche. Those deep green eyes and luscious lips; she almost dared him to take her right here. To be honest, it almost brought him to a new kind of animosity. "You'r playin' ah' dangerous gaime' luv'." Popped the frank point back, gripped with acid and a dagger to smite. He never allowed a quip to go uncalled on. Her walk over was watched, intrigued by her somewhat daunting trance. Mind you, he held a certain level of calm seduction himself, but she was pushing it with these motions. He wasn't gonna let it sit calmly, after all. A finger to trace, a arm that followed; a hand touched her waist with a visage into that green sky she called eyes. His dark with mystery and a past murky enough to call itself a sea. A wondrous view.

"Monee' isn't ah' biggee' luv', buh' I' do got a propa'sition for'ya." Digits felt that tight form, trailing down her hip. He was a rather tall men in both length and overall size. Towering over six feet like it was a child's appearance - to her beautifully long tongue, a slither would fold out his mouth, the mask coming down on its own. Clearly, he wasn't your average man you'd find on the street. "I lik' dat' tongue ah' you'rs. We cud' compare em' sometim'." He'd muse lightly, lettin' his stretch a rather long length before slipping it back into his mouth. His reach was. . wondrous, as he'd been told. A slip of the fold and he could have her arching over in pleasure. The natural enzymes from his body was a strong hormone that melted women, but he wouldn't let anyone know that. It was part of bringing in prey, after all. After a little roaming, he turned with hands in his pockets to begin walking towards their destination. A nice little spot where they could talk shop, details, and what her duties entailed exactly as a sword for hire. Though, the mention of another only caused him to gaze slightly, sauntering further with an uncaring expression. A little ruckus wasn't any of his concern.

"If the bloak's eerie he shud' try wankin' one out. Maybe'eel feel betta' afta." Straight to the point with no stops, he had an agenda. Wasting time on brutes wasn't part of the regimen. "It's a'lil spot by da' place I'm stayin'. Serves som' gud' steak. Let's git' movin'." Off and onward. Excelsior.

Motherglare

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ⒼⓊⓏⓂⒶ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

▼▼▼▼▼ Power: 265 ▼▼▼▼▼ Stamina: 15 ▼▼▼▼▼

►►►►►► Y'ALL STUPID ◄◄◄◄◄◄

▲▲▲▲▲ Speed: 10 ▲▲▲▲▲ Health: 285 ▲▲▲▲▲

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Before Guzma could continue searching for Ben he had to do something he was always told and that was clean up his mess. Yeah he was no longer a child but still it had been edged into his mind hard enough that it would bother him if he simply ignored it. Walking back and forth he grabbed all the men that been flunked left and right from his ounc and placed them neatly on top of each other in the middle of the street. Where they would bothersome. "There that's feels better" Patting his hands, removing the nonexistent dirt that was on them, he placed them right back in his pocket and continued his search.

Maybe he was going at this entire thing the wrong way. What was Ben but a 7ft tall metal tuba man. He wouldn't spend his time fitting inside way too small doors. That meant he had to be outside most likely in barrel or sewer. Or an alley...yeah an alley sounded about right. Would Ben even fit in a sewer? That thought brought a small chuckle and smile on to Guzma's face. He didn't exactly have an award winning smile it would be kind of creepy and scary the way he smiled. Sort of like a villain who just finished plotting the destruction of the world. Well enough with Guzma's gibber gabber he had to go and look inside a few alley hopefully he would find some clues.

Alley after alley there seem to be no sign of Ben it was all so infuriating it made Guzma want to just punch a wall. And there was no reason not to punch it so that's exactly what he did. A puff of dust and pebbles flew from the hole Guzma created in a wall. Yep that was a great thing to do he was already feeling way more relaxed than he had been before. Continuing his small walk he finally would encounter three people who wouldn't avoid him. They clearly didn't know who he was. Big bad Guzma the man who keeps knocking you down only for you to want more. You know this time he was going to allow those two who were talking to each other continue with their conversation he felt generous in those few moments. Walking to the alcoholic who was sleeping on the ground Guzma kicked him. "HEY! WAKE UP! Got some questions for you" Guzma would say. Tapping his foot waiting for a response after a long second of waiting he picked up the man and started to shake him. "HEY! NUMBNUTS I SAID WAKE THE ******** UP" Guzma looked a bit ticked as the guy proceed to ignore him. Screw that guy. Throwing him away like a week old banana that got all brown and mushy he would set his eyes at the two. No longer feeling generous after the drunken man rudely disrespected him. "Hey you two! Have you seen a 7ft tall man wearing a trench coat? Has a sort of...um watchamacallit on his back" Giving an accurate description of Ben maybe these two had seen him. Guzma tried his best to keep his voice down but when your voice's lowest volume is one hundred not much you can do to lower it from there.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Motherglare
Dcme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:03 pm
xxxx
xxxx

User Image

He should be shaking in boots but the sight of a gun was the same as holding up an ugly puppy. Pulled up and plotting, he had her help in getting noticed. The flat toned belly in the fabrics lightly tucking in from hearing the steely edge. His words cutting sharp almost to the point of making her wince on the inside from how quickly he snapped his whip. Pulling the elastic band of her collar, revealing a shadowed curve and a cute little mole taking eyes away from the concealed tuck of her pistol. "..but you stah'ted it! Ohhh, alwright now, see? ☆ I put it away, nice and neat~" Her eyes batting a nude shade of shy and yet in the pink lined rims the ponds of green caught fire.

"Hhh~ I know I'm real simple sometimes but I get this feeling of me getting to be a real jealous type, ya know?" Sweet breath intoxicated, the harmless blush of a phantom crush poured into the air. It's even better when they're a lil' snippy. <3 Schlwip. The pink curl swishing inside her maw as though it were a restless renegade. The freeter mercenary now again employed it seemed. Pursing her lips to then tilt her head up with a buttery flutter of lashen blinks.

"You sure keep it inter'estin an' all the like. So don't fan the wrong fire, mis'uh. I got a nasty habit of burning folks." He was like a God out the freezer. Cold, dead, ready and a threat. I guess e's seen ugly before. But with her carousing she felt the naughty hands trace her up. A shiver but his touch surpassed the swoozy woozy feel and like the smokey enigma it aired. But it looks like there was another face to this alley of truths. Catching the sight of that nice pretty mauve pulling his mask. Raising a brow and a rosy wide beaming grin. Why botha' wit the mask, then?

A playful swipe to grab ahold of the hand to squeeze between the digits. The damp ribbon of pink securing over the pointer finger as the bumps of her patois would wrangle it nice and tight before pulling the fabric an inch past the knuckle. It was nice looking at a face. He had a really nice face! Ginger sweet and with a cute ole nose. A peppery blush started the silken laugh. "Oh yeh? Might be no contest. [schlawp!]" A lick and she'd release him, making the pull memorable and dragging before it'd all end with a pop! of plush claret lips. Bringing the well manicured cuticle of her thumb softly pressing by her cheek in thought. Following him now, taking an assessment of his height. He was tall. Assessment over.

Now for that a**. Electric stars sprinkled over the horizon over her imagination, twins now as they did math to twist at the seams and curvature. Her footsteps marching off in a playful tandem. Everywhere they went, a bullet away from another union. "Frrrt~ He just looks a lil bugged, is all.... probably!" His words rolled with a wave and she was the undertow. The lurking shadow creeping after every crescent. Rhyme after rhythm. Her head turning as her attention sometimes had a habit of doing. White puffy hair and a dirty scowl made only dirtier by scrappin in the streets. Wasn't that just the life? Then again who was she to judge. She heard him but the rest was zoning out the longer she looked at the big guy. Ooooh, why's e' got'ah bent pair of shades? Is that style? Ahahwahwhawhaberororororo~ Theyse look like theyse cheesin!

While on their way, the guy approached them! Her face looking absolutely thrilled. Because she had some questions. "No way... Like, like-- Ok, Ahm, I don't know what you're tawkin about, you sound like you'se lookin for some robot or some'in, an' I dunno...but hey I have a question!" And right as she would, a bunch of people would jostle off the street going this way and that way. Voices yelling about a big cat--a Yonko appearing in South Blue. One grubby rumor and they all start holing themselves up or gorging the port with worry. Pffft. What a load.

But she was more interested in his sunglasses. "Ahh I forgot we'bout to eat some good dinnuh an' all that. Ooh, I remember! You're the guy who folded those other blokes--yeah, you look like you can be my alibi~" A soft spry giggle, evidence that she didn't care what they thought of it in her tone. Oh man, it's not like it'd matter now. A big guy throwing people like they were towels? Her problems were solved. But she still wanted some good food and some employment possibilities. "Whatchu think Mistah? He looks strong, or do you only like em' cute and squishy?" A playful peg. Maybe the joke was a bad one?

Dcme

PonderingPenguin

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            His predatory gaze went from one to the other in slit fashion. The responses too little too late to hold the slithering satanic man's attention for more than a few seconds at a time. Oh woe is he who doesn't like speaking to groups; one on one only sufficed. He'd kept on keeping on, sauntering forward and waving a free hand to Rana as she poke up. Time was of the essence. The more he stayed in this one trick pony time, the less he wanted to deal with people. There were far more interesting things that were going on in the world and as she was, the frog currently held his attention. Those curves and that tongue meant for a lovely evening, granted she wasn't wasting his time. As for the bloak with the white hair and bad disposition, SIX merely waved in the air as his steps lightly tapped the electric ground. Lights shown all around them, so why paid mind to this kid and his bad attitude. Supposed it was in the girls nature to hold conversation with less than impressionable characters, but still. . he would do it if it meant getting this all over with. Turning an eye to look at him, then his entire body, the fishman closed his eyes with a sigh.

"Nein. Ih' ain' herd' nuthin' lik' dat', kid. Buh' if yer' lookin' fer' a big bugger lik' dat' he'd prolly' stan' out lik' a sore dhumb' hurr."

It was a lively town with interesting looking folk, but a big guy like that had to have brought some attention to himself. Walking back on over to Rana, he'd put an arm over her shoulder before a hand to his chin. Oi oi, apparently she was thinkin' of puttin' this mad man to work, but it wasn't like he was against it. Extra hands for what he had in mind was never a bad idea. "Aye aye, kiddo. Wutcha' doin' roamin' by yer' lonesome anyhow? If yer' jus' pickin' s**t, then I got som' work for y-" That's when it happened. The roar of the crowd as newspapers fell from the sky. His eyes lit up in confusion, watching as they fell and reading the headlines. "Ello' Ello', lookie' hurr, pock'et." His hand would slide to show Rana, reading. "Looks lik' one of dem' big kings is en da' blues. Someone lik' dat' gutta' hav' a lotta' mone' in dere' pocket. ." A hand touched his chin, then looked to the duo, smiling between them under that hidden visage. "Les' go see if he's feelin' generous." It was up to them to tag alone and the danger was great, but. . nothin' ventured, nothin' gained.

Motherglare

Ponderpeguin

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas