Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
The Baratie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image

Odin remained lax as he would wait patiently for his food only looking up when the door suddenly got kicked in by a young man around his age. The man without hesitation sauntered in and planted his a** right across from Odin causing him to look immediately amused. Waiting to be acknowledged he'd remain in his own laid back position with an amused look on his face. With a quick apology from the male and the remark of why he was there Odin would wave a massive hand, "Nah, so'kay. I know the impatience of hunger, I'm gettin' some stew, that guy should be back soon." he'd offer with a bright smile not at all phased by his new company, "Where'd ya come from in such a hurry?" he questioned casually making some decent conversation to pass the time as he remained friendly with the male. It was clear the man didn't have to leave since Odin clearly didn't mind the company of him and acted as if he just invited the man to sit down at the table without a second thought.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 87!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:57 pm
Reimbursing Roll  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 75 ... 67!

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:59 pm
Restoration Roll  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:07 pm
Ryu // Exploding Fist // Human
Strength: 100 Prowess: 150 Defense: 172
Speed: 100 Stamina: 0 Vitality: 0 Spirit: 164

Fortunately, the other man didn't seem terribly offended, which was good. Ryu hated picking fights over stupid s**t. Then again he loved picking fights over nothing too but that was different. Fist fights weren't the same as argument fights. The former was fun, the later was dumb. Maybe he would ask this dude to have a brawl sometime. "Heh sorry wasn't really paying attention there. Kind of been a while since I had anything good to eat." He smiled a little, relaxing as he was questioned about where he had come from. He blinked, shrugging as he thought back to his last known location. That massive battle...those strange pirates...the girl with a flower over her eye...a lot had happened back then but he'd had a rather less eventful time since. "Nowhere in particular really. Just sort of hanging around, waiting for s**t to hit the fan somewhere so I can hit it back."
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

Odin remained utterly relaxed with his new companion and current 'date' as the term would apply to the two eating here. He'd chuckle as the male apologized again and mentioned not having eaten in awhile, that caused the larger man to grimace slightly, "Ya want me to buy ya some dinner and drinks bud? I know how it feels ta starve and all." he questioned letting one light blue-grey eye stare at the male to offer some attention. He'd then look bemused by the following answer to his previous question, "Hope you have a big enough bat to hit it. I'd bet ten thousand beli that you'd probably score a homerun bud." he chuckled as a bowl of stew was set in front of him. Before Ryu had a chance to say anything he'd look to the waiter, "Couple of beers and whatever this guy wants, I got the tab." he'd state with a nod. The waiter would turn to take Ryu's order and then toddle off. Odin looked to the guy, "Name's Odin by the way pal, mind if I ask yours? Also, care if I eat first?" he questioned with a broad smile as he sat forward giving Ryu his attention.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hatori left.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: ---| Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: Flames Created:

[ Locations: ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Tentaigo

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:59 am
User Image

______▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
User Image
                                                  The baratie---ah The voice of a hushed woman coming in as the man would but scoff.

"Yes and no, but with the things you prepare, I would need a tub, not a plate."

Like mother like son. His being a whip of a crescendo while hers a playful lilt. Their relationship consisted of typical chatter but to their line a far darker deed. At least that's why the shipments here would improve on local meat, ahh....they were still fresh. But it was really the....employment factor. As more often than not the infamy of capitalism would strike where even certain chefs could go missing if not fit under a certain standard. The term family and nakama was growing colder and colder by the day. Even his own, as he could tell his mother had naught patience for results uninteresting. Still it's what he found both annoying and almost obsessively something to strive for. After all, him being blood, he was sitting on an entire empire and still all he was was but a piece.

Which was why, he had no interest in having direct part. Estranged from connections touching practically everywhere and nowhere under the eyes of the immediate government. Where he walked he could feel the difference but here, oh it was a bit more breathable. The scent of food he often found as dissatisfaction were caked with scents of other kinds of revenue. Lips a careful scythe's graze from the wristwatch den den as if he were kissing it like a champagne romantic. "I'll see you in a month's time, enjoy dinner." Voice near husken as cognac and tar but a mix of citrus and peeled with sleighbell youth. A passing gaze and it landed back onto the same table where he was watching Rose Red dining with.....

Could he say, Snow White? His own orbs of cherry ring candy flickering like sirens, drinking in the sight with more to take. Strong, certain, and best like most tall glass drinks--aged. Suddenly he'd lost interest in his own glass and come on over.

Regardless of their conversation he'd come on by, giving himself a seat. Attire well dressed in dark modern aesthetics. The way he carried himself it was as though he was used to moving on his own time, nary a thought for others unless they rose to the occasion. The sharp nosed truant would smile and bring along some free drinks. "Two's a company, three's a party. I thought better than eating alone and you two seem rather engaging. I hope you two wouldn't mind...hh~ ...too much." A show of teeth and a chevalier's grin, the honeyed gaze would flicker between the two.

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:37 pm
Ryu // Exploding Fist // Human
Strength: 100 Prowess: 150 Defense: 172
Speed: 100 Stamina: 0 Vitality: 0 Spirit: 164

Now normally Ryu would turn down an offer to buy him food from a stranger, but it would seem the waiter had already been told such as he sighed, making a mental note to pay him back anyways. He ordered some steak, potatoes, corn, some cornbread, and some rum. "Oh you can just call me Ryu." He replied, when questioned for a name, before relaxing into his seat again. "And uh sure, go ahead and eat, don't let me stop you." He shrugged, not terribly caring on that as yet another male seemed to just walk up and take a seat of his own volition at the table. Ryu blinked, looking at the guy as he just shrugged again, leaning back in his chair, fingers lacing together behind his head with a shrug. "I mean I don't really care but it wasn't my table in the first place man."
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Cor Contritum

Motherglare

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Odin eye'd the male and caught the reaction to him offering to pay the tab, he'd already become bemused by the simplistic pride this guy seemed to have. With the announcement of the male's name he'd raise his glass in his large hand, "Good ta meet ya Ryu." he'd state with a nod before taking a swig and then chowing down after getting the ok from his company. He'd take a few mouthfuls of the hearty stew before he'd hear the light rattle of the chair near him and glance up to see a white haired and red eyed male. Blue eyes scanned the male and he would easily deem the new company as attractive, but it would only last a fleeting moment as his stomach demanded more sustanance. He'd glance up when the new male invited himself and Ryu simply passed the buck to Odin, he'd wave his free hand, "Feel free, it's always good to have a couple drinking buddies." he'd nod taking another bite, "Order food, drinks, whatever ya want. It's not a 'party' unless were all full and drunk right?" he chuckled good naturedly before sitting back to once again eye the two men, "Name's Odin by the way stranger." he'd offer his name with little resistance to the new participant not at all shamed or even mildly cautious, there was no need when everyone just wanted to drink.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image
_______pєσplє αlwαчs gαthєr rσund whєrє thє fírє stαrts
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
_______thєч dσn't єvєr wαnnα hєlp tíll wє'rє ín thє dαrk

User Image
                                    Many an entree soiree'd their table with a flourishing decadence. A pretentious air, he had known all of his life but even the rich velvet tones of cacao and pumpkin tasted like air to him as those hungry orbs would wander. Instead the dark tray of lashes almost preening like feathers whenever his gaze would cast at the casual encounter. Swan and gooseberries coming around to roast a tall gathering. He got the bottle, and they had the light of life in them.

At some point the Rose Red had risen and seemed to have been swept away by the tides of life. His eyes didn't even blink as the cherry rings only framed the hoarfrost man. The grin stretching tighter as the peach laden lips would pull a curious frown before wobbling into a muffled chuckle. Leaning even closer the same time his eyes gradually melted out of his laxness for a moment. He'd scowl at first before the lashes would dip and the dusken gaze would bounce up at the sky with a broken chuckle. "Odin....I didn't expect that. But I did expect the drinking problem.~"

A wrinkle in his nose would rip as he'd snicker. Taking an inch off his own glass to be sure before making himself more comfortable. Watching him eat as he'd collect a few fraisies into a pile over the feta. Popping a tomato over his lips though his teeth took them like effortless needles as no juice would spurt. The pitch black tongue lolling it into the maw while the pretty teeth would distract most. "...I honestly hadn't expected 'Ryu' to leave...Still I should tell you, I prefer to drink my glasses tall, pale, and aged with no one else to help me savor it." Dipping his head a little as shadows would make his features sweeter away from light.

Shifting his leg over the other. The ringless hand of little faith long and lissome over the choice of silverware until he'd pluck a tickle of Ivory meringue whipped to cloud perfection. Taking a sensual lop off before the cheeks would fill like dough as he'd chew the pastry with no sense of order to his meal choices. Still it was elegant and with no splatter to be committed for a murder. The dark scrape of husk and honey bleeding in to sound his date's ears like amber drink divine. He preferred his own drinks to be spiced but for friends--he was more than willing to experiment. Pouring a new burn into his company's cup of the same drink he was having before. "Tell you what though. I'll drink his share, Odin."

Phhoooouh. Klink!

Vicodin in his eyes, the scarlet haze of lust really made a man blossom. "Ilmaigne." A snarl would almost rip though it came in the form of a bedroom whisper. Like the drop of a blanket, it was soft and inviting. His forearm sporting a few plum veins dancing about the muscled core before drawing it back with the glass as he would pour himself one. Imagining secret thoughts with porcelain skin breaking and droplets of rubies being kissed off.

Cor Contritum

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Odin would continue to feast upon what he had ordered, not at all bothered by the two men who had graced him with their presence. He'd only pause briefly to wave goodbye to Ryu when he had finished up and went on his merry way leaving him with the whait haired and red eyed stranger who had begun to order a majority of items and relax back. Blue grey eyes glanced up when the male played a minor joke on his name which would earn him a smirk, "Ha, what's a man without a bit of a n** here and there huh?" he chuckled taking another swig of his drink and licking his lips. The bitter taste of the smooth burning liquor running down his throat was nice as he would let out a light sigh and then continue on eating. The table was quiet for a brief moment as they would enjoy their food, Odin had been heavily focused on the meal before him, his stomach having been starved a day or two due to his lack of preparedness while out on the ocean. He'd glance up pushing his hair out of his face as the male would comment on Ryu leaving and then...was he flirting with him? Odin looked puzzled before he'd offer a full blown smile in the man's direction, "Two can be a nice private party as well." he'd state leaning back and relaxing as he would take another sip from his drink. He'd place the drink back down and relaxed his large hands on the table, clasped together in front of him as he eyed his new acquaintance. Watching the male eat was a bit on the entrancing side as he would go on to remain quiet his mostly eaten food forgotten while the male took his time to speak. A minor twitch of his lips at the snarl that came from the male's pale lips would give him the name of his new 'friend', "Ilmaigne." he repeated looking curious, "What brings you here?" languid chatter for the sake of drawing out the time they could have drinking and make this just a bit more fun. He enjoyed a game like the one Ilmaigne wanted to play when he was more loose tongued and less careful. It was almost like playing with fire while being covered in gunpowder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image

Vanilla hits the big time! She landed on the famous ship known for its culinary skills while busy holding a bag of potato chips and munching away. In the corner she sat alone and looking around as the doughy woman was eating her fair share of food. The chefs here knew a prime customer when they saw one and continued assaulting her with food, which she felt compelled to eat since people had worked so hard here. They have really good food here. I should see if they're hiring or something. A hopeful thought. Working here didn't sound as bad as one might think. She could brush up on her cooking and baking, maybe make a steady profit from it. Then the stress and things would get to her and she would go crazy and cut somebody's arm off. Her trail of thought continued running amok before she shook her head and huffing. Or...Or not. Why is working so hard? She let out a huff while tearing off another chunk of meat from its bone and leaning back in her chair. Vanilla's gaze shifted around the dining hall out all the sights to see and everything. Which wasn't much. There were a few good looking meals and some even cooler looking people! Like those guys with the abs and muscles! They were so cool! She looked at her own definition and let out a soft whine, continuing to eat another few dozen meats.

"Hrrrrmph! This isn't far. I wish I was super cool and stuff. Instead, I'm just some weakling." The chef's daughter complained to herself while looking down at her thighs. She had lived a pretty sheltered life. One of food whenever she wanted, sweets, cookies and all the fun stuff. She poked her leg and watched the thighs jiggle and looked back up at the muscular people. Another strip of meat from the next beef thingy that all people ate in this world. Her hood fell down into the remains of her pasta plate and was quickly brought up. She cleaned up as best she could and would only let out a soft sigh while she looked down at the many plates and nibbled on a spare dish of fried onion rings.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama
]

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

It had been an eventful day!

Their travels had taken them elsewhere. As Young Ichinose went off to relax for the rest of the day, Amon turned his head to the two ladies who went to bathe. Join them? No. He'd already done his cleaning for the day. Taking a step off his cloud, his feet would take him out to the deck, eyes venturing to the wide sea before him. Not even he could lie. This land held beauty in its own right. "All for me to conquer. It shall be done." Flames wafted off his fist as it rose to the occasion, then lightly he'd shift to begin his pacing off towards a better place to rest. Somewhere with a large spacious bed and off he'd doze into a deep slumber, teetering off as the day passed.

The day passed and they were once more on the move. As he'd instructed they'd been taken onward to somewhere unique. A seafaring restaurant known as the Baratie. Now sporting nothing but ornate bottoms from Dakini - his mask was left behind. The usual herculean physique toned in appearance had women staring as he waltzed straight on in, being several times larger than that of any normal human. "Come, Young Ichinose. Young Sona. Daikini. This is indeed a fascinating establishment!" The man outside would raise a hand in opposition, running in front of Amon. Who dared?! "S-Sir! You can't dine in here without a reservation! If you don't have one then I'm going to have to ask you to leave!" Reservation?! He held no reserves! And after smelling the food, he wished to try it! Grasping the tiny man by his head, Amon brought him up to eyes view with an angered expression. "I will only say this once; I wish to eat here. I have calmed myself long enough to not devour you, mortal, but if you stop me again I'll be forced to lay waste to everything you hold dear. Now, my council requires seating! Make it so!"

A pause. Everyone inside stared nervously as the giant of a man spoke and a few other workers walked up to see what was going on. Some of them crossing their arms in anger. "Who the ******** do you think you are, pal!? Move ya' fat a** off our restaurant before we leave you full of-" CRASH! FWOOSH! A mighty flaming fist sent the man barreling through the entire place, crashing into several tables before he laid bloody and broken on the opposite end of the room. Women yelped in fear as some men stood in protest. Amon was through with the back talk.

"I grow weary of this foolishness. Disrespect will not be tolerated."

Taking a step inside, the flames no wafted off his entire being. Golden. Pristine. Emulating his fury! "For not heeding my words, all you humans shall seek damnation. Pray to the god you worship for forgiveness and hope they answer your call with reincarnation." if someone didn't calm him down, this entire place was going to sink.

a.renee.w

Novasse

Chaos Reclaimer

CrispyDonut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image

She was halfway through another side of fries before the sound of a group of people walking onto the ship from the exterior would ring out. Vanilla arched her head backwards. Her tiger skin hood flipped off of her head and hit her shoulder blades while a mouth full of fries hung from her ravenous maw. The largest figure or at least the most noticeable in the group was a large man who she found fairly interesting. So buff! I bet he could life this entire ship up like it was nothing! The chef thought to herself. She angled her seat so she would have a better time watching them. Him and his friends would be given the usual greeting by people who didn't have a reservation here. honestly Vanilla was lucky to swipe some man's spot but pick-pocketing a card he had when he wasn't looking. Maybe he was doing better than her though, seeing as how he could probably afford to pay for all of this food she was eating. A brave soul decided it would be a good idea to stand up to the group of people who had just pushed past the first wall of defense. Not only that but their leader's voice had intimidated everyone else here by just listening to him. Vanilla was even shook but not by much! Maybe a little... She leaned forward while watching the employees retaliate against the intrusion, only to be met with a giant fiery fist and being thrown meters away like a common ragdoll. The now probably ex cooks employee people would remain limp on the floor. One had managed to land near Vanilla herself. Maybe he had expected things to go down differently in his mind. Or maybe he was just crazy.

What was even more crazy was the man who spoke of himself as a god. It wasn't that Vanilla doubted his abilities, quite the opposite in fact. She was mostly afraid of being sunk because of this man who had some poor customer service and was now threatening to murder everyone on board. Vanilla would begin scarfing down as much food as she could before an idea hatched in her mind....No, not that awesome idea of chocolate french fry sundae floats but one that could save everyone's butts but mostly her own. She stroked her chin for a bit before looking at the charred husk of the other workers. Yes, he would do nicely. Using her powers of being stealthy and sneaky, the chef got to work.

"Excuse me, sir!" Vanilla had hurried up to the man who she was totally not afraid of. She hesitated. "Er...God." Even being this close to him was enough to make her fear for her life. She was as protected as a lobster in a cooking pot and maybe just as offensive. On her head would be one of the worker's chef hat that was a bit scorched and smoldering as well as an apron she had nicked when nobody was looking. Maybe it could pass her off as an employee and maybe she looked even more ridiculous than usual. It was a good day to test faith.

"As it turns out, there's been a sudden opening. We can fit you and your party in immediately!" Vanilla wondered if the bluff could work. Was this even a bluff at this point. It was pretty obvious to tell that she was not one of the workers but she did know how to cook properly! You didn't get these love handles just by eating snacks all day! "We have a free table uhhhh..." Crap! She hadn't even paid attention to the tables sizes here! Stupid appetizers making her hungry! Vanilla looked all around but then shrugged. They seemed more than capable and picking one out themselves. "On second thought sit where you like. You're our VIPs after all~ Just tell me what you want and I can cook it for you! Maybe without sinking the ship, please?"

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Novasse

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

"On second thought sit where you like.."

Dakini stepped forward from behind Amon and walked forward without even paying the charred remains of the poor worker a mind. Sit where you like? "As if there was any other option~ fufufu~" A chortle escaped her throat as she took a conceited pose. The kitsune clicked past the group, her tails trailing behind her and curling over Amon's leg. Small wisps danced beside her, blue flames that seemed to have life of their own as she walked over to a vacant seat. The goddess ignored the rueful stares at followed her as she swung her curvaceous hips from side to side. Delicate fingers snapped against the palm of a pale, uncalloused hand. "Waiter~ water~" The command was imperious. Dakini normally didn't have to even say anything to get what she wanted. Her servants were like that, able to ascertain what the empress wanted without a single word. "Who the ********-?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" Another man yelled, presumably the head chef. Dakini tilted her head to the side and grinned. Those carmine, almond eyes would close completely shut as she pointed her alabaster mask towards the offensive chef. "I am Dakini~ goddess and empress heir to this world~ who are you~ fufufu?" She directed sharp words his way as she slowly pointed directly at his chest. Just as the finger descended, a single one of those playful wisps shot forward and engulfed the man in his entirety, reducing him to bluish ash. With that gruesome business concluded, she leaned her chin on her hand and turned to regard Vanilla. "So, dear~ what are you making for us today~?"

Quotes:

Deecee Sama

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w

Cor Contrium

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items