Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Syrup Village [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm
User Image

×××× Ran
×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ Ran sits on the deck, legs crossed and palms pressed firmly against his knees. He stares forward, faintly shaking. It’s happening again. Ever since they got close, but especially when docked, the vile stench of blood and fire has carried through his nostrils. That horrible smell, forcing him to think back on the torture. The pain. He remembers it, and he’s doing his damndest to maintain control. Only when Guinevere’s voice breaks through his mind does he come to from his struggled trance. “Ah. R-Right.” he responds to the order, and as such does as he’s told. It doesn’t take long for him to finish with the sails, and so he leaps down, landing next to the others. With a huff, he turns his focus to the island. Even from here, he can tell it’s bad. They’d be lucky if a single survivor remained at this rate. Especially judging by the call. Whatever, or whoever is attacking can be called nothing short of mad.

“I’ll take the lead. Whatever happens, if it gets too dangerous, you both get out of here.” he says while stepping down the gangplank, completely serious. He’d sooner die himself than allow Guinevere and Sue to come to harm. Though by every right he’s the weakest here, given the current state of his body, he’d still be their shield. And so, he’d head forth to the island, treading lightly in anticipation of a surprise attack. Yet the closer the group gets, the more vile and grotesque the scene becomes. It’s not even a matter of murder anymore. This...this is inhuman. Nothing short of a demon could cause this much bloodshed and still be sane in the head. No matter where he turns, there are dismembered body parts strewn about, and blood splattered on every surface as if it were a trendy paint job. And with every breath, Ran’s mental stability shakes further and further. His eyes grow tired and unruly, as if he hadn’t slept for days.

His breathing goes ragged, and it’s quite easy to tell he’s either very exhausted, or struggling in some fashion. Enough so that he presses a hand against a building to stop for a moment. “Guinevere. I don’t… I’m not sure how much longer I can maintain. So… Our promise. You remember it, don’t you? If I lose control, then you have to…” He stops speaking as his eyes lock onto a figure some tens of feet away. Standing there cruelly among countless bodies; severed heads, limbs, torsos… Men, women...children. The hand pressed against the wall digs in, tearing into the stone and stained blood, his other hanging limp by his side. His face begins to snarl and contort, as if trying to replicate a wolf before its prey. He had found his target. THE target. ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ᴘᴡʀ: 010 | ᴘʀᴡ: 010 | sᴘᴅ: 010 | ᴇɴᴅ: 000 || ʜᴘ: 000 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 000 | sᴘɪ: 000

××××
Ⓞ Ⓒ Ⓒ: Moving to - ???: ---
××××Ⓦ Ⓞ Ⓡ Ⓓ Ⓢ: ---

Misujage

Chaos Reclaimer

Jubellation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Hegemony of the Food Chain

--------Sue could feel herself slipping away again at the scent of blood and smoke. The coppery tang filled her mouth and her pupils restricted as the ship neared the wharf. Those sable claws clicked against the wooden boards beneath her feet. Tok tok tok-tok. Sue was antsy and restless but doing the best she could to keep herself in control.

Guinevere's and Ran's voices hardly reached the albino girl as she fidgeted in anticipation. This. This is what she had been bred, raised, and trained for. It was in here genes. Despite her growing excitement, for lack of a better word, the girl plodded along silently behind them. Her tongue flicked in agitation, whipping the air as her eyes became more and more focused. This wasn't her fight though. With Guinevere's soft words "Sue, you don't have to come into this battle if you do not wish ... We may no return." and Ran's sentence cut short, Sue would break out of her strange blood-lust and shake her head. The girl sat on her haunches as Ran snarled.

"Sue...weel..waait.."

Statistics

Techniques

Misujage

North Lotus

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 92 || SPD 85 || VIT 000 || PRW 00 || STA 00 || DEF 150
STP 600/600 || HP 650/650 || SPI 220

She would nod twice, once in confirmation of Ran's words, and the other to let Sue know it was fine if she stayed behind. There was no telling what kind of enemy there was to be had here, and entering this town was almost an invitation to death. Her steps became slower as she entered the town, the tears adorned her ivory skin once more. She would look, shaking, out at the carnage that was left for them to find. Such weakness, why bully those unable to protect themselves. She could feel his heart waver a bit and quickly she turned back to Ran. Wiping away as much tear as she could before he spoke.

"Ran ... That won't be necessary. We will take him together." She muttered while resting a hand on the man's shoulder. Looking from him to the man coated in blood, then turning her head to view another. A pathway of ice from the sky led to him, standing not far from the current position. "He is not alone ..." Her hand gripped on Ran's shoulder, hearing the snarl of the beast attempting to emerge. Could she walk away from him now, and if she did not ... would this other man escape unscathed in compensation for what had happened here.

"Ran, focus on my words, and my words alone. Make them truth and bring them to fruition."

She would release his shoulder and slowly make her way toward the cold man in front of her, and away from the one dripping in carnage. "Come back to me, as you are now." Her tear filled eyes would look back, and upon her cherubic face would be the slightest of smiles. They each had their own battles, for now, but it did not mean their journey was over. It did not mean they would not be reunited once more, they still had a promise to one another after all. And she was certain they would come out victorious. Her hand went to the blade upon her back, holding onto its hilt before whupping the large claymore to her side and wielding it with a single hand.

"I, Guinevere LeodeGrande, shall be your opponent. Villain." The over skirt billowed behind her as she approached. Eyes sharp and water logged, tears still flowing. All of these people. All of these people. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE!!

Chaos Reclaimer

North Lotus

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Techniques

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was a bunny! No, a direwolf! Or was it a dinosaur? Lying in a pool of blood, clothes stained with red was Niklaus. The sky reflected in his red visage as he tried to make out the shapes of the clouds. The ripper raised his index finger to use his nail to write his signature in the air just beneath the clouds. The man was a artist at heart, reminiscing about painting he had done from the time of his youth at a young boy to his late teens. True talent was something he had when it came to art. Sitting up, he sighed as he looked at the art he had created in this village. The blood that covered his entirey and that which he sat upon began to absorb into his body until there was no more in his immediate vicinity. Standing up he began dusting himself off, and then he heard it. Closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, he exhaled in bliss. "Ahhhhh. It appears the cavalry has arrived. . ." he said as he opened his eyes. White hair withered in the wind as complete silence took over. The calm before the storm. Oh, the excitement! A light chuckle which eventually grew into mad cackling. ". . . Well?" Niklaus questioned as he turned to the force in the distance, his red eyes taking in the form of the man, and woman. There appeared to be a giant with pink hair as well, but he didn't seem to be on their side. As long as he stayed out of the way, there would be no issue with him. But a beast like himself had acquired many, many enemies over the century. What was one more?

North Lotus

Misujage

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Genius

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 pm
User Image
Cocytus
[Strength: 150][Speed: 150][Stamina: 246]
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1,010/1,010][Stamina: 1584/1584][Spirit: 182/182]

Cocytus stood there taking in the sights when he noticed two figures arrive on the scene. It seemed the woman noticed him, then began to speak towards the other. Some sort of deep conversation likely that Cocytus need not kn what it was about. The man would go off to take on the cause of the gory scene, while the woman made her way towards the tall birkan man. Cocytus looked a bit surprised as he observed the woman who walked towards him. Her eyes teary, and slowly dripping down her face was confusing yet infectious. She spoke her name and declared him her opponent. The man's own eyes began to water, however his hand would come up and clear the forming droplets away from his face. "Guinevere LeodeGrande....Are you powerful? Well Known? Will doing combat with you yield me results? Will I become a step closer to my goals from fighting you? Do not worry you need not answer. I am sure regardless of your stature, your power, your status, your renown...you will perhaps be the first step." He said to the woman with hair much like his own. His hands entering his pockets. "I give you the chance to back down, perhaps even join my cause. I wish to form a cluster...of people who wish to become stronger, people who wish to make a mark upon the world, people who wish to be immortalized like I wish." He offered the woman, he was unsure of her motivations but hewas well aware of his own. Her choice would not affect the overall impact this could make for his goal, however Cocytus was one about allowing choices.

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

×××× Ran
×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ Good. It seems Sue has decided to stay back, and with that, she’d be safe from whatever hell this is. At least for now. But judging by her earlier actions on the boat, she too feels that overwhelming lust to let loose. Hopefully she’d be able to maintain it. The main exhales heavily, releasing a visible breath as if steam were escaping the confines of his chest. His eyes slant and focus on the man in the distance. He slowly tilts his torso forward, dragging a line of stone along the wall as he does so, before ultimately being snapped back into reality by Guinevere’s voice. That holy tone. He glances over to her hand from his peripheral, wondering when it was that she managed to grip him. Was he that tunneled to the foe before him? Had the woman waited even a moment sooner, he may have already pounced.

“Your...words… Okay. Okay… I’ll… focus.” he says, slowly collecting himself with each passing second, until finally he stands back up tall.

He’s back. His head turns to his partner as she starts to walk off, turning back only to request a simple favor of him. One he has no intention of ignoring. With a smirk, he turns back to the bloody man over yonder confidently. His body, though still weakened, would do its damn best to bring this man down. “Got it.” he replies before walking towards his impending fight, loosening his tie as he gets closer. “I won’t ask what caused you did this, or what these people did to you. Don’t care. But I do just want to know one thing... Why the children too? Sick freak.” Close, but not just yet. Enough space for the man to fit in a reply, but regardless of whether he chooses to or not, things would be getting rough real fast, real soon. ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××

Misujage

Chaos Reclaimer

Jubellation

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 92 || SPD 85 || VIT 000 || PRW 00 || STA 00 || DEF 150
STP 600/600 || HP 650/650 || SPI 220

"Am I strong? ...No, I can not say that I am"

She spoke while crossing the space between them with slow paced steps. Her claymore still held at her side, now gripped with two hands instead of one. "But in spite of that, I will win. Those who harm others will only see immortality in the tales told to Children, of when a Hero cut them down." She should know, those were the only tales told to her, and how the Princess was always saved in the end. Sadly, there would be no pristine White Knight coming to save her. She couldn't be like Cinderella. She'd have to rescue herself. Slowly her walk would begin to escalate into a power walk, then a jog until she was fully running. Swinging the claymore clean from her right to her left in a horizontal fashion, aiming for the mans midsection once she drew close enough. Preparing to steel herself for the counter attack.

North Lotus

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Techniques

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 am
User ImageUser Image

Niklaus watched as the lovely lady and her companion exchange words before going their separate ways. Adrenaline jetted throughout Niklaus' body, filling him to the brim with anticipation. Oh the thrill of it! Life was best meant to be lived on the edge. Facing his opponent as he paced towards Niklaus. Wind blowing their direction caused his white hair to wither in the wind, as silence took hold before his main course spoke.

“I won’t ask what caused you--"

Was all he would get out. All he was allowed to get out. For, Niklaus had broke into an aggressive sprint toward him, starting as soon as he'd mutter the word 'ask'. In a mere matter of moments, he reached the man who decided to be the Knight in Shining Armor. trying to save his princess. And they always succeed. Always. But not this time. No. Coming face to face with his prey, he locked eyes with him. Niklaus would extend his arm as his hand went to grab the man by the neck. A menacing grin on his face baring his fangs. "I'll pass on the chit chat, actually . . . " Had he forced it? Likely. No use talking though. Real warriors come to know someone through battle with them. And for a man whose thirst knows no end, he was running behind schedule. It was close to dinner time. One man and woman was not enough to quell his bloodlust. Or would it? If the two prove themselves skillful warriors, they would suffice. Quality over quantity.
North Lotus

Misujage

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Genius

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:22 am
User Image
Cocytus
[Cocytus][Skyfolk Birkan][Energetic][Unarmed Combat][Rokushiki][Assassin][Pirate]
[Health: 1,010/1,010][Stamina: 1359/1584][Spirit: 182/182]

Thoughts ran through his mind as the woman before him spoke. She was no strong so she claimed. Cocytus' face contorted into a frown as she said these words. Prepared to take action, and simply begin his attack. However the next string of words made him think. His frown changing back to a more normal and thoughtful look as the woman now holding her blade in two hands began to pick up the pace, forwards she went faster and faster as the winged man thought about her words. The way he saw it he had two options, perhaps being immortalized through story of defeat was the first step. However the woman's first words stayed in his head. As she got close enough to swing her large blade at his midsection a smile formed on his face. "Perhaps I will fall to you, but we need both to be stronger," The blade would move through him however the blade would not sink into flesh but instead move through ice as his body shattered temporarily only to reform after the blade would exit his body. "So when it is time you defeat me the story of the Heroine's Triumph over the Frozen Demon will last forever." As he said such ice would burst forth from the ground and outwards around the man, a red colored ice due to the carnage that was amongst them, as it froze the ground around them, the dismembered bodies, and even up the sides of nearby buildings. Expanding for fifty feet in all directions along the ground, turning their surroundings into a frozen wasteland of sorts. Should she avoid the wave of ice she would not be out of the water just yet as she would find the ice remained hard to move on and hindering her agility in the process. To which Cocytus would simply slide himself along the ice in a backwards motion as it to create a gap between him and the woman once more.

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Pirate Log
Protection of the Underworld - Phasing (25 Stamina)
Underworld's Arrival: Frost Area 5 - Initial Ice Wave 250 Potential Damage, Lasting Field of Ice -100 Speed while moving on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

×××× Ran
×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××[ Ready to rumble then, eh? Very well. Ran cuts his words short as the man dashes forward, closing in, hoping to extend his arm out and grab him. Pretty obvious movements. The moment he gets in range, and motions his left arm to reach out, Ran would pivot his upper half to the right and swing with his right hand in an attempt to slam his fist into the man’s rib cage. A counter, basically. ]

×××× ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

××××

Misujage

Chaos Reclaimer

Jubellation

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 92 [+50] || SPD 85 || VIT 000 || PRW 00 || STA 00 || DEF 150
STP 600/600 || HP 400/650 || SPI 195/220/color]

She did not quite understand what the man was trying to say, nevertheless as her blow struck true she was taken aback. Not by what he was, because she knew it by now, but that there was someone with a fruit this substantially powerful within the blues.

"A Logia?!"

Switch tactics. While he gave his speech, Guinevere would let the force of her swing carry her around full circle, infusing her blade with Haki as she did so. Bringing it about once more, as the ice slammed upward, she would feel it dig into her calves, but not until her blade had made true its fullest swing arc swing. If ignored, this time she would undoubtedly strike true. However, unaware of his capability to sprout ice in such a manner, she would have to take on this burden. "Ugh!" She grunted, clenching her teeth to hold back the urge to scream. Armor up, she would have to be better prepared for this in the future.

North Lotus

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Techniques

Technique Name: Basic Busoshoku Haki
Description: The user may cover a single part of their body (arm, leg, hand, foot, head, or torso) in an invisible armor for a single post. It is activated by the user, thus is cannot be used if the user is caught off-guard. Basic Busoshoku Haki can be used to increase the user's offense or defense by [50] points. This level of Busoshoku allows the user to touch the tangible body of a fruit user, as noted above. Basic Busoshoku can be applied to weapons the user is holding, but only for as long as contact is maintained. Furthermore, the weapon or object takes the place of the body part; i.e., Busoshoku will be applied to the weapon, not both weapon and hand, etc. Basic Busoshoku Haki can be used without the boost, but with the other effects stated in the technique, by expending [10] Spirit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴠɪᴛ: 770/780 sᴛʀ : 100 sᴛᴀ : 636/636 sᴘᴅ: 98 ᴘʀᴡ: 40 ᴅᴇғ: 00

Futile. Why he thought going toe to toe was a good ideas was beyond Niklaus. Eyes sharply cut to the right as he noticed freezing over about 20 feet away. As he was distracted, his prey's attack had struck true. Hitting him square in the left breast. But Niklaus' offense didn't waver. His grab went through as he brought his hand to grab the arm that attacked him, and used all his force to choke his foe. But wait there's more! As the ice closed in, at 15 feet from their position at this point. Overpowering his prey, he planted his right foot into the ground as he pivoted his upper body, as he pushed the man's arm into an uncomfortable position which at the same time turned the man a full 90 degrees entirely. At the same time he turned his opponent, he swept him right off his feet and slammed him into the ground. Creating a crater in the ground, imprinting his mark that would last an eternity despite father times wrath. It was no doubt he was done for now. But if not. Why not use the double tap method. Releasing his grip on the mans neck but retained his hold on the mans arm, he'd lift his leg, and plant it into the mans shoulder. Gripping his arm with both hands in two different places, he gave it an aggressive twist. Hoping to have dislocated his shoulder, but would likely sprain regardless. Not wasting anytime as the ice approached he let the arm ragdoll and fall wherever, and from the jumped to the safety of a roof top. There he perched. Blood red eyes scanned the environment to see what the hell was going on... Eyes met that of the pink haired man and the woman facing him. "Bloody hell . . ." he muttered out of frustration. The guy had basically frozen his dinner. If everything went according to plan. Just who the hell did this guy think he was.?! Enraged, he looked at the ice as it stopped just 10 feet before him. Circling around he lunged from rooftop to rooftop just outside radius of the are affected. Shooting forth from the rooftop he was upon, he was en route to the princess. Aiming to pounce on her back, and entangle her with his legs and arms. Baring his fangs, he aimed to jam his fangs into her neck.

North Lotus
-100 for the Slam
-100 for the Stomp
-100 for the Arm Twist

Misujage
Coming up behind you

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Genius

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:49 am
User Image
Cocytus
[Health: 868/1,010][Stamina: 1334/1584][Spirit: 182/182]

The woman's body spun, and she went for the same move again. Cocytus was unsure of why but regardless he would do as he had done before. However this time it would not work the way he wanted it to. It suddenly hit him, literally the blade collided with his body cutting through his flesh and sending him flying directly into a nearby wall that was not too far off. He was in a little shock...he was unaware how she could even hit him. However something he had learned before entered the back of his mind. Something about haki being able to affect certain things in this way. He had yet to experience it until now however. Looking at his bleeding side...it'd been years since he bled.

He would look up just in time to see another figure aside from the woman's coming from behind her. A soldier of Ice would sprout between the woman and the pouncing man, blade of ice at the ready as the construct would swing at him as soon as it was formed. Standing up from his knocked down position he would speak. "You should be more careful." He said, to the woman before another two soldiers of ice would be constructed between himself and Guinevere, in addition to the one between Guinevere and her recent attempted assailant. That would take another swing upon the woman's potential assailant, and one of the two more recent ones would swing at the woman herself. While the third seemed be closer to Cocytus, to act as a deterrent from coming closer to him.

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Pirate Log
Protection of the Underworld - Phasing (25 Stamina)
Underworld's Inhabitants: Arisen Soldier x3 (150 Total Stamina)

Each strike from a soldier = 200 damage.

(Remains)Underworld's Arrival: Frost Area 5 - Lasting Field of Ice -100 Speed while moving on it. 2/3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 92 || SPD 85 || VIT 000 || PRW 00 || STA 00 || DEF 150 [+25]
STP 600/600 || HP 400/650 || SPI 195/220/color]

It worked! That was a relief, her first thoughts as she felt the unsteady footing beneath her. This jagged crimson ice wasn't going to make maneuverability easy for her. She already wasn't the swiftest to begin with. Nevertheless, with the sprouting of a soldier behind her she would turn her attention. "Prepare yourself!" Her body steeled itself, even while in motion, the tensing of her muscles despite the increase in their flexibility. As the sculptured man did attack the bloody assailant, Guinevere had preemptively struck at the figure as swift as possible, weaving her claymore vertically from above its head and straight down through its body. Unaware too late of the one coming from behind her. That aside, she would hope to swing true shortly after the figure struck at the airborne Niklaus. The one behind her would, instead of a true mark, finding its swing halted by her body all on its own.

She was in a bad position

She was currently surrounded ... but wait, were these two not allies?

North Lotus

Avedis Angelus

Jubellation

Techniques

Technique Name: The Weeping Maiden :: Waterfall's Caress
Description: Guinevere denses her muscles and hardens her skin, contracting them and covering them with a veil of power. During this time, she isn't subsceptible to damage that is lower than her Defense [DEF]. As well her body takes no adverse affects from techniques that can not exceed her protections. During this time her defense is increased by twenty-five [25]. She can move during this technique.

Misujage

Saint

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:13 am
User Image
Cocytus
[Health: 868/1,010][Stamina: 1076/1584][Spirit: 182/182]

After the soldier of his struck twice upon the white hair man who seemed to likely have been the cause of this situation, as well as the woman's strike upon him Cocytus would notice the man fall to the ground. He seemed still concious still a bit ready for action. His soldier's attack seemed to stop short of the woman...but hit it none the less. That was new...interesting. Cocytus' eyes would glow a bright icy blue color, as he would bring his hands up and then snap his fingers. With the snap shards of ice would appear in a 100 foot diameter area above them just before they would all fall upon the area. Continuously the sharpened shards would fall akin to rain upon the batttlefield as the soldier who's target was the bloody man would move once more in such a way that it intended on attacking him again even while the shards of ice were falling. The other soldiers however, the two between himself and the woman would shatter, breaking apart and leaving an area between the two open while the shards of ice fell still.

North Lotus

Misujage

Jubellation

Pirate Log
Underworld's Inhabitants: Arisen Soldier 1 (50 Total Stamina)
Underworld's Arrival: Frost Area 4 - 350 Damage, 200 Stamina, 100 Foot Diameter.

Each strike from a soldier = 200 damage.

(Remains)Underworld's Arrival: Frost Area 5 - Lasting Field of Ice -100 Speed while moving on it. 3/3

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff