Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Cocoyashi Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

Swsssssh. Swsssssh. The waves crashed against the lone watercraft in the endless blue waters. Its lone occupant would be doing her best to steer the watercraft forward as best she could given the rough waters. It was like a fish drowning in the ocean of sand in her homeland. She had no experience on sailing, of making her own way that was not followed by outfits others might find risque. With titles she had been given over the years she worked in Alabasta it was very hard for her to describe herself without the general title of "woman of the night." Her mind a conflicted maze of detrimental thought after thought, the sight of a land mass on the horizon would bring her a sense of hope and determination. This was what she had left for. To seek her own way in this world. This island would be just a temporary stop after all. A chance to get out of this sand ridden boat and maybe find a cozy hammock somewhere nice. If she was truly lucky, there would be a tailor somewhere close by so she could do away with these clothes. A fleeting breath of wind would push the jewelry on her body aside as it would rattle and produce gentle clanging noises. The waves would push the boat away despite the operator's best attempts to draw more near the land. Her arms were aching at the movements performed to even propel this dingy boat out of the Alabastan docks, a feat that took a good hour or so for her to even manage. Perhaps sailing was not one of the skills she should pursue...

After thirty more bells or so, solid land would be reached as her craft would lodge itself into the sandy shores besides the dock. She didn't want to take up more space than she had anyway. It would be best if nobody would know she was here anyway. If those hired thugs of that pig came after her the boat would be a dead giveaway at her location. In hindsight, taking the boat that once was a gift to his first wife was a mistake. Her feet carefully kissed the warm sand one by one. It was a mild temperature here which was much better than she had grown accustomed to. Her dark skin felt the sun's radiance grace itself upon her exposed skin. The woman took a moment to fall back onto the sand and simply lay there. The freedom she felt, finally free of that blasted den. It was almost orgasmic. Fingers dug into the sand and lifted it into the air while the cracks in her fingers would allow some of it to drain back out. For the first time in an eternity, she smiled. The gulls above would squawk loudly as the rats of the sky they were. Caw! Caw! Swsssssh. She took a moment to close her eyes and enjoy the tranquility of it all. The peaceful and small town here. The silence, compared to the hectic and busy streets of Alabasta, was almost heaven.

She wouldn't open her eyes until a thought dawned on her. During her exodus from her old life she hadn't brought anything with her. No bandage wraps, no food, not even a single piece of beli. Not even a proper name. Her body was raised while she sat up and would watch the waves crash on the shore while in thought. What was that name the merchant who sold her had said? He hadn't called her anything that was a name but after she had been purchased, a name left his mouth to flirt with the woman next to him. Qisma. She would silently mouth the word to herself before chuckling to herself. It was a good fit for her and also the only one she could think of. After standing up and taking a few moments to stretch, the newly named Qisma would go over her options. Maybe the town would take pity on her and give her some kind of food or bed. There was a chance of the opposite but she could make do with a five finger discount or so. A lady's fingers such as hers were skilled in more ways than one. For now they would pull her boat into a hidden alcove near by and pull on some convenient leaves to further hide its presence. Once done, Qisma would walk towards the village as her hips swayed with every step. Her adornments and anklets jingled along the way as a few people would notice her coming and greet her with an awkward stare.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 am
User Image

"I'll save you and everyone else, because that's what a hero does."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: My justice is for the people!

"Damn it all! The trails gone cold!" To the high heavens he'd scream! A lad, around the age of sixteen years old with long golden tresses and an abundance of armor to fit his physique. While he was young, because of his half giant genes, he'd already grown exceptionally fast. He stood a startling six foot four and his frame fit the bill. Over the last year, training with his father had given him the well needed ability to handle himself out on these treacherous seas. Day in and day out, weight lifting, body building - he was now riddled with scars to tell the tale of the sparring he'd had and the fires he'd endured. Enka was tempered. He was strong and he was ready to take on any challenge that faced him, even this low down pirate that was running about. As they docked in this little town, an audible and angry stomp shook the boat as their captain began to walk off, most of the men fearing at what they should do. "S-Sir, should we be-" Cut off by a head turn, his expression daunting. Speaking might not be the best idea. "Take the day off. You all have been working hard. We'll restock in this town before heading back to headquarters and giving our report."

They'd nod and he'd continue walking, looking to Iyame who was probably following after with a exasperated face. "We've gotta find him Yame. I swore to those people I would. That man. . He has to pay. ." Subtly he'd nod after his own words, having taken a few more steps in and they'd finally reached town. Enka went about giving orders to have shipments down so they could prepare to leave before a three man ogling some barely dressed woman caught his eye. They seemed to be following her around. ". . Yame, stay right here. . I'll be right back. ." His hammer came floating from his back as a walk became a jog and a jog, a all out sprint towards the group preparing to assault the woman. A foot connected with one of their heads as his free hand smashed into another's face to send him into the pavement. The last stared, seeing the iron clad behemoth and shaking his head, running off.

"Hmph. Perverts."
                                                            Tossing their bodies to the side, his eyes turned to the brown skinned, loosely dressed woman. Even he blushed a little, averting his gaze while speaking. "M-Ma'am, I hope you're alright. Those men seemed to be bothering you." Hues would turn to look at her again, before looking away. "B-But no need to worry, the marines were here to help." And of course, he'd bow after to show respect, but mostly so she wouldn't see how red his face was getting. If t wasn't clear, Enka wasn't so good with women yet.

STR 275 || SPD 122 || END 53 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 140 || HP 900/900 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

Qisma had decided to spend the day touring around the town some. It wasn't exactly the most well thought out of plans but it certainly was better than just sitting around like one of those old folk near the docks. She sashayed around town some while looking for different trinkets and souvenirs. Maybe even purchasing a weapon to defend herself with. It wasn't like she actually could given that she was now unemployed and a foreigner to the Blues. Her choice of attire had gained her a following it seemed. A few of the men were having their eyes trace along her path yet she paid little mind to them. As long as they kept their advances to just observing she would have very little issue with them. This continued for a while while Qisma continued to visit a book store and sample some of the choices they had to offer. A few minutes later she would go to the tailor's and poke her head inside. She would speak with the man for a moment before a troubled expression hit her face. As it turned out, clothing would be much more expensive here. She left the store with a troubled sigh and continued across the way. As she walked a few of the men from earlier were tailing her without her knowledge. It would be much too late as Qisma soon found herself being grabbed by the hand by one of them and tried to yank herself free.

"Easy there, baby. What's a fine piece of a** doin' in a place like this?" Qisma would hesitate as some unpleasant memories flashed before her. She remained still but only for a moment. Grunting as her efforts to escape were in vain, she would bring her free hand and slap one of the men holding her. Thankfully her time spent had paid off in certain places, one of them being how to make a slap really count. He would lean back and rub where she had struck him at before gritting his teeth. "Fiesty b***h, ain't ya? FIne. We can do this the hard way." His companions each drew their own weapons. One would have a pair of brass knuckles at the ready. They were personalized by letter present on each knuckle. The second man she had slapped brandished his own hunting knife. Sharpened, recently refined. It wasn't something that Qisma could say she wanted to have inside of her. The third would fetch a simple cutlass by his side. She began to back away as the man appeared ready to strike. But that was when her savior had arrived.

A male with long, flowing green locks charged forward from behind the group. His hammer floated behind him in some kind of odd display of his powers. He leaped at one while his armor clad boots would connect with the man's head she had recently attacked. During this display he sent an iron fist towards the face of another. He fell just as fast as his comrade being stomped on. The third member would turn tail and run like the dog he was. Stunned by her savior's performance, Qisma's eyes fell upon him. He was a tall man, that gorgeous head of hair catching her off guard. Maybe it was his choice of weaponry, which seemed primitive in an age where firearms and the like were at the ready. Of course she was in no place to really say such things considered her combat skills were as plentiful as grass in the desert sands. He gave her a standard greeting and claimed he was a part of the marines. His face was reddened no doubt by her garb. They way he composed himself now made her assume that he wasn't good with female interaction yet. Or maybe that was just because she was dressed like a lady of the night.

Qisma smiled though it was difficult to tell behind the veil unless one really looked hard through it. Her feet carried her two steps forward before they gently touched the armor clad gauntlets of the man. "Thank you." Her voice sung to an unheard melody. Looking back at the two unconscious bodies behind her she chose to now look into the eyes of the armored figure. That last tidbit about the Marines bugged her a bit. Did they know why she was here? Had word traveled from her homeland that fast? Pushing these worries away for the time being, Qisma offered a simple bow of her head. "Are you hurt? Please allow me to repay you somehow. I may not be as well versed in fighting but I have other ways to express my gratitude. I can cook you a grand feast or tend to your wounds." A simple offer. She did owe him from saving her from a fate that was most likely even worse than what she had just escaped from.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
015 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 000 Defense :: 250 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 000 Vitality
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

East Blue, Conomi Islands was the destination of Hammond J. Dawson. It would be this island, he would meet with his new commanding officer Enka. As his ship hit the dock his long legs made their way down the wooded base, eyes trailing the ship that had docked before him. He had caught sight of a green haired teen, and from accurate description, that was probably his new commander. He began walking towards the boy, before Enka took off into a sprint to fight off some...bad guys.

Hammond took it upon himself to approach the other "You're name is Yame?" He spoke, the 14-foot-tall Long-leg looked down to the small boy before pulling a letter from his vest "It seems I've been assigned to Lieutenant Blackheart's command." He leaned down, flashing the letter to confirm his story, before folding it back up into his pocket "My name is Hammond Dawson, it's a pleasure" he said, offering a friendly smirk. He knew that to most his size would seem rather intimidating, so he was trying awfully hard to not do that.

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr.

[ Strengh: 00 || Speed: 35 || Endurance: 100 || Intelligence: 00 || Prowess: 15 || Accuracy: 00 ]
[ HP: 400 || Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 40 || Race: Skypiean || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Inventor || Experience: 200,000 || Devil Fruit: Barrier Barrier | Bari Bari no Mi ]

Another town, another place plagued by the scurge that was pirates. The young boy would walk over and sit down on a bench just outside of a shop. Enka was giving the other marines a day off because they lost the trail of the pirate doing all the raiding. That was nice of him. The officers had been working really hard to keep up with him and aid the people in need. Junior was completely exhausted by all of this.

Olive eyes would look to the sky as Iyame would lean back on the bench, his back resting on the wall of the shop behind him. Enka would begin to express his discontent with the failed search. ”I’m sure we will find him. We can’t give up yet.“ The young boy would then look in the direction that had Enka’s attention and see the sight that he saw. A woman being harrassed. Enka would fly off and Iyame would simply nod. He had faith that Enka could handle himself.

As he would sit, a man would walk up and introduce himself. He was super tall. Like unnaturally so. With a flourish of a document, he would reinforce the idea that he was assigned to accompany them. Staring at the sheet, Iyame would jump a little as it was snatched back and folded away. He was probably hired by their father’s to watch them. ”Uhh...i-it’s nice to meet you. I’m Iyame Jr. The gorosei’s son.” He’d say this in a bashful way, not wanting to seem arrogant about it. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you. Enka will be back shortly...so I guess...you could wait here with me?”

(OOC: The selflessness...)
Word Count: 465

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

”Deecee Sama”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:31 pm
User Image

He didn't know exactly how to take in the sight of the woman in front of him. While his eyes did scan her form, Enka wasn't too enlightened in the ways of women just yet. Of course his father had told him stories - given him the presumed talk of the birds and the bees, but he hadn't encountered anyone who'd ever given him that kind of strange. . feeling. Well, that was, until now. Still, his attention snapped back as hues danced, a bit dazed by her sudden grasp of the hand. It was good his armor clad him over, else she'd feel how sweaty his palms actually were at the time. "A-Ah! No need to thank me ma'am! It's all in a day's work! Just doin' my job as a marine, hahaha." A free limb went up, rubbing his tresses with a smile covering his features. That same blush ever present. Course, her saying she could provide a meal did open his eyes wide, the lad suddenly rushing forward. He hadn't eaten anything home cooked in days! "You can cook?! That's great! We don't have a cook on our ship so we've been eating leftovers and scraps for the last few days! Honestly a meal would be the best way to pay me back!" It seemed he'd completely forgotten about his hesitation, cause now he was all up in her personal space. His hands holding both of hers with an excited expression that spoke volumes.

Realizing what'd he'd done, Enka would suddenly leap back, a face churned with surprise and guilt. His hands tossing from side to side before speaking. "I-I mean you don't have to, honestly! It's definitely fine if you just decline! I-I understand if you're a busy woman with things to do with your time! You look like a. . Uhm. ." Now that he stopped, his face turned quizzical. What kind of work did she do dressed like that? "Hm! Oh!" A fist slammed into his hand, nodding. "Are you a ship washer? I could see why you'd wear so little clothing. It'd be best not to have ALL you clothes wet." Again, he'd nod. The poor boy.

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:33 pm
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson
015 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 000 Defense :: 250 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 000 Vitality

The boy spoke back a tad shakily, though Hammond kept a smirk on. "A Gorosei's son? It must be quite a name to live up to Master Iyame" he commented, showing a bit of respect for the boys family name. He chose to remain standing as they waited for Enka's return "Is it hard, having that name? My own actions included, do people generally act differently around you?" He questioned, though more thinking out loud really, as he chimed in once more "It just means we'll have to give you a voice of your own, take down some big bad guys, yeah?" he added, giving a small chuckle."Actually, how does the son of a Gorosei end up in your position? Working with low ranked marines in dangerous areas, wouldn't it be more appropriate to place you in a safer work environment, possibly some training?" Hammond spoke up once more, offering concern for both Iyame and his own place under Enka's command.

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image

Her tan fingers clashed against the boy's gauntlet clad hands. Qisma was smiling behind the veil though it wasn't like anybody could really tell. Enka could make out the shape of her lips if he truly focused hard enough. The emerald eyes staring at him would tell a much better expression than her mouth ever could. "A fine job you've done today, my stalwart savior." The longer she looked at this male the more of a picture she got from him. He seemed to uncertain to talk to her, that blush staining his cheeks a dead giveaway at his behavior. Was he still just a teenage boy behind that height and armor? Qisma wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The way he kept staring at her body and his erratic eye movements when he remembered she was watching made sense. If she were to ever leave after a coup of her master, she would have to remember to wear something less perverse. Upon divulging the information that she could cook the conversation seemed to grow more concentrating on her. Her male friend leaned in closer and talked about their food situation. It was one that made her frown. Anybody could survive off of leftovers but sooner or later somebody was going to get stabbed over them. Her personal best was three days before the sand outside began to look more appetizing. "Then I implore you. Allow me to make you something other than rations or leftovers. It is the very least I could do." They hands entwined, the two of them would now have their heads be quite close to one another. Enka could also smell a lavender scent radiating from the beauty in front of him as well as several more faint scents of perfume.

He seemed to catch his little slip up and soon stood back up straight while apologizing and blushing furiously again. Qisma couldn't help herself. She giggled at his antics before stepping forward and placing a hand on his shoulder. Her fair mood would be dampened a bit as the conversation soon became about her profession. A frown graced itself upon her lips. Could he really not tell or was he trying to make her feel better? She assumed that the men who had had tried to attack her knew exactly what she added up to be. What am I going to tell him? It's too dangerous to tell him what I really am. I doubt he'll buy me being a merchant. Maybe something more innocent such as a schoolteacher. He would buy it. As she internally debated herself he might be able to catch a fleeting look of pain in her eyes. One that had seen its fair share of trauma. It took a few seconds of silence before she shook her head and laughed it away. "I am a shipwasher." She lied. "You're very keen. I've come all the way from Alabasta in search of work. My old job was terminated due to some...unforeseen difficulties." It was a stretch but hopefully he would accept that as an answer. Regardless of it she stilled wished to repay the act of the boy. "Please, show me to your vessel if we have food I can work with. I am Qisma. A pleasure to be saved by such a handsome hero." She teased him.

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Novasse

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:41 am
User Image

[ Strengh: 00 || Speed: 35 || Endurance: 100 || Intelligence: 00 || Prowess: 15 || Accuracy: 00 ]
[ HP: 400 || Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 40 || Race: Skypiean || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Inventor || Experience: 200,000 || Devil Fruit: Barrier Barrier | Bari Bari no Mi ]

The young boy remained silent as the larger man spoke. His eyes focusing on his feet as they rocked back and forth. ”They sometimes treat me a little different... They try to follow my dad’s orders to treat me no differently but also don’t want to get in trouble if they treat me too harshly and given my...meek nature, it can be hard to gauge what would be appropriate or abuse...” Iyame would look around at the other marines as they would walk off to a nearby tavern. The older ones liked to hang out and drink with one another but due to Iyame’s age, he wasn’t allowed. Honestly his age prevented him from connecting with a lot of his coworkers because he was either to young to be taken seriously or to young to participate in any of their activities. This left only Enka for him to actually bond with which could also become an issue as he grew older.

Iyame would smile a bit when Hammond mentioned “a voice of his own.” Being heard would be nice... The boy would relax a bit, paying more attention to what the tall man was saying but still avoiding looking up at him. ”My father felt it would be better if I started at the bottom and worked my way up through hard work like he did. Though I’m starting much younger than when he started, he thinks that I’m more than ready...and I like helping people. You can’t do that when in training or at higher positions. Higher positions are mostly paper work and when in training you get very little field experience...I wanna help people. See their faces when they are ruinited with family members or brought relief when we come with supplies. It makes me happy.”

Iyame would smile as he spoke. He felt a genuine happiness when aiding others. It was what he was born to do and it was what gave his life purpose. Hopefully Hammond was able to understand that.

Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

“Deecee Sama”

Haraxmant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:21 am
User Image

Ah, so it appeared he was correct in his assumption. Of course - I mean, what else could she possibly be dressed so openly and walking around. With his assumption being correct his hand went forward yet again, blush disappearing as she made her remark. Handsome? He guessed. Didn't matter much to him though! Faces blurred past him when he swung his hammer. All the cheers and screams of the people were the same in his mind; appearances meant little. What did matter? What was really the deciding factor?! It was what was deep in the hearts of each person he came across and this woman didn't seem like a bad one, at all! "Qisma? That's a really cool name. I've never heard of anything like that before!" Turning on his heel to walk with her, he'd give her a genuine smile as they headed back towards his vessel. "Well, see, my name means tranquility. Running water, or something like that. It was a really fancy one my mom thought of and my dad just went with it. Honestly, I still think it's kinda lame sometimes. . Sorry if I talk a lot. . Just not used to having someone to just. . talk to besides my best friend."

As they neared the ship his face would turn back to see Iyame talking to a rather tall man. Enka's first instinct was to go on guard but then he saw the uniform.

He was a marine? But from what division? ". . Mm. . This way. You can meet my good friend. ." And whomever the large fellow was, as well, he supposed. Finally coming up on them, one of Enka's hands went to his hips as the other went out to the taller gentlemen. "Well, you're a big guy! Almost a tall as my pops! Hhaha." As they shook, if they shook, he'd retract his hand back and give him that same, wide brilliant smirk. "I'm Enka. Enka I. Blackheart. And you are?" He'd hold the pause, waiting for the man to respond so he could show Qisma to the ship and they could head back to headquarters so a report could be given. "Oh, Yame, this is Qisma! She's gonna make us a really good meal tonight, so be excited for that! I saved her from some guys up the road." Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 am
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson

Hammond smiled at the innocent replies from the young marine, it was the idea of making everyone happy that Hammond missed from his own youth "We'll certainly do our best, Master Iyame. You're father may have chosen the best course for you, don't want you to be one of the old pencil pushers." he said with another friendly chuckle. "Follow your heart, Master Iyame" he said, lookin on, to the currently 'en route' Enka.

A hand was extended upwards towards the towering 14 foot Hammond, he began ruffling through his pockets once more, slightly shaken by the friendliness of his superior "It was...right, here. Sir." he said, pulling the note from his pocket and handing it off to Enka, mistaking his handshake for a 'paperwork demand'. "Lieutenant Junior Grade Hammond J. Dawson, Sir. I've been transferred to your unit, I'm eager to be working with you and the Young Master" he said, motioning to Junior.

Deecee Sama

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 pm
User Image

Iyame would nod his head as Hammond spoke of the boy’s father. Complimenting his ability to plan. ”Yea. My dad’s really smart.” He’d mutter this to himself. Young Iyame was not one to boust. Heusual kept a very humble air about himself when confronted with the opportunity to speak positively about himself or subject matter pertaining to him. His father had always warned him that “pride was the folly of the common man”.

A smile would appear on the young boy’s face as Hammond would tell him to follow his heart. Those were words his mother and father spoke to him whenever he had doubts. It was comforting to know that there were other people in the world who believed in the same mind set. As their conversation would end, Enka would walk up and introduce a woman to them. He would just look at her as Enka would allude that she was a cook.

”I’m Iyame Jr. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He still sat on the bench but he would give a slight nod of the head and a smile.

Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

“Deecee Sama”

Haraxmant

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:44 pm
User Image

Her answer might come back to bite her in the a** later on but what could she say to the boy? He certainly wasn't going to understand or even want to involve himself with her the moment her mouth revealed that she was a harem girl who had recently evaded capture. Until the time came when her lies crumbled it would be best to entertain this ideas of being a ship washer. Maybe it was a bit far-fetched thanks to her ornaments but whatever would get her someplace safe with a roof and food. They began their trek to the boy's watercraft as he complimented on her name. It certainly was pretty interesting to outsiders. Many Alabastan names were to outsiders frankly. "Tranquility, you say." Qisma said as she carried herself besides the armored figure. He seemed to regret such a name as she felt a tad awkward. It must have been quite normal to actually have a name you were called by for so long. To reassure him, her hand would fall upon his shoulder while she gazed into his eyes with a veiled smile. "I disagree. For a courageous champion such as yourself, the name is only fitting. To fight and seek out peace in these times is truly a good deed. One that makes your name all the more memorable." He would continuing talking as Qisma would softly reply to everything he said. It was cute hearing him ramble on like this. Even when he apologized for blabbering she would shake her head at him. "It is fine. I will take no offense to anything we discuss. Talk about, my young hero."

About some time later they had arrived at what was presumably Enka's ship. It was nice seeing such a sight after sitting in a single man boat all day. The first noticeable figure was a long legged man that was clearly visible from where they stood before. Her eyes traced along his form while Enka continued onto the Marine vessel. It was a very different feeling stepping onto a different boat, especially one that was owned by Marines. Everything was tidy and had its place. She remained quiet and allowed her hero to talk to the other two aboard his vessel. The more the topic of Enka's father came up the more she grew curious about him. Exactly how tall was this man anyway? Was he one of those giants that roamed the land she had heard about or just a rather large human? It was hard to really tell. Before any other thoughts could devote themselves to it she had been introduced to a quite younger boy. Qisma smiled widely behind the veil. He was absolutely adorable though his place in his crew was for good reason. There wasn't any way a child would be aboard a vessel with the possibility of combat in any other way. She spun around a single time and bowed to the two before her. Her ornaments clanged against her body as she moved. "It's an honor to meet you two. You will not have to worry about stale rations for as long as I am around. Your stomachs are in capable hands. Should you require medical attention, I am also well versed in such affairs."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:13 am
User Image

With a blank expression Enka waited for the man to grasp his hand, giving a quizzical head tilt when he went to his pocket and brought out what looked like a. . slip of paper? Blinking several times, the young marine grabbed hold of the ordered sheet and glazed it over, looking back up to Hammond with a frown thereafter. He didn't care about orders, he was trying to be friendly! "Relax man, I was tryna' shake your hand." Taking hold of it, his smile stretched as eyes closed, giving it a firm shake with warm disposition. "Well, glad to have you aboard! Looks like I finally have some people to count on." Looking to Iyame, then to Mr. Dawson, then finally back to Qisma, the boy put his hands behind his head. "Oh, right. Food! I haven't eaten anything decent in days! C'mon guys let's sett-"

He was cut off by a marine sporadically running to him.

". .S-Sir! The thief! The one who's been stealin' nonstop! He's on Mirrorball Island! The alarm just went off!"

The aura of the youngster changed drastically. His facial expression turned to one of anger! No, he wasn't going to be getting away this time! "Men, ready the ship. We'll restock later. Dawson, meet me on Mirrorball Island with the rest of the crew." His helmet came clamoring down as Enka shifted, grabbing Iyame and placing him on his back. "Qisma, it's up to you if you wish to stay or leave. Thanks for the meal anyway, but I gotta get going! Dawson, when you get there, order the ship to block port exits." With that he was there and then, he exploded off the ground, flying straight up into the air at breakneck speed.

"Hold on tight Yame! We're not gonna let him get away this time!"

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:25 am
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson

After Receiving his orders, Hammond ready himself, marking down for a full sprint back to his own ship. Like a speeding car, Hammond was off, able to reach his ship almost instantly, he began setting sail for Mirrorball.

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas