Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Warship Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }
Ran || Brawler || Bounty Hunter || Devil Fruit [Model: Dragon] ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Fist met fist, and empty words passed over a chilled heart. Damn this cruel planet. Where a man who had only recently been set free, with good intentions in mind, is being pressured into a death sentence by a radical woman unable to sympathize with truth. “So you really won’t listen…” his voice falls low in tone. Clearly, the man is disappointed that just like in the past, once again he has found himself face to face with someone still faithfully blind to the marine’s lives. Married to the government’s honeyed words. Blood trickles down his fist as it met with the woman’s metallic embraced one. She really is dangerous, this woman. And with skills like hers, it’s only a matter of time until she completes the aim of her objective. Ran stumbles back down, using the chance to break free after the woman was forced to use one of her hands to counter his own. His eyes lock onto the lavender haired figure between the spacing of his bangs.

His breathing runs ragged, as he had not yet regained the stamina he once had. This body of his almost feels foreign. Alien. Far different than what it was back then. “I can’t get through to you. I realize that now. If you won’t hear words--!” begins before his right foot presses firmly into the sand, and his body lunges forward through the air. In one mighty movement, he spins his body and extends his left leg, prepared to smack the away into submission with a kick. If words don’t work, use brute force. That is, after all, the law he was taught back then. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 275 || Rank: ---
IC Notes: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

She withdrew her hand, feeling the tinge of pain shoot through it from the collision. He was durable, much more so than she was. She gripped her right hand with her left to stop the shaking. "When a wolf howls, what should I hear?" She would respond in kind. Listening to him demeaned her past, and the love of her father. The kindness he had shown her throughout her entire life. Up until the very end of his, he had never once shown signs of being a bad man. Of leaning on the common behaviors of people. He was a better person than most, and if an order came across his desk that he thought just. It was only to snuff out evil. Her mind faltered as Ran backed down, and for a moment it was just her and the wind. And the image of her metal glove. Odd, she knew the truth she had of her father. But she was also certain that the man before her was as honest as they would ever come. There was a trace of genuine emotion coming from him, yet not hostile. He was of a different sort, so maybe ... just maybe. The way his mind warped the truth had put him in this position. That he did not mean to be the Monster he became, he could not help it. Some men were prone to weakness, and the Marines pushed his mental issues too far. Falling. Poor creature, if only he had someone to love him. He wouldn't have toppled into despair.

Her clouded mind came back to reality at the sound of words, speech. She shook her head lightly and looked up toward the assault. Raise. Her arms would block the brunt of the assault and she would be sent flailing. The metal glove on her right hand knocked off, tearing a bit of her blouse with it. Beneath, upon her arm one would see old bruises still yet to heal. Thin marks in tandem where skin had been broken, punishment for misconduct. Punishment for refusal to battle. Punishment for winning. Sadly, the only thing she had never been punished for was losing. For she had not lost, not a single time in that pit. She gripped the ground, and shakily rose back to her feet, looking to the sand beneath Ran. "No Matter how many times I fall." She would slowly walk over toward her metal glove if uninterrupted. Sliding the thing back onto her right hand, tucking what remained of her blouse into it that her bruises did not show so openly. "I must continue on." Clearly, Guinevere was not the strongest of people in the world. Hell, she wasn't even close. Still, she could take a beating and keep on standing. She had to keep standing, she didn't want to suffer anymore. And that began with her.

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ The blow landed, god damn it all. Could she not have dodged at least?! The more Ran inflicts pain upon this woman, the worse off he feels, but he just HAS to. She’s after his head, in the end. He lands back down onto the sand gently, one foot after the other, first the front of the foot, leading to the sole pressing down into the warm grain. The tide slides up the beach, covering his bare feet, wrestling for a place between his toes. The sensation cools the sting of pain due to striking the opponent standing before him. Could this not end here? Could she not simply yield, and let them go their own ways. “Why won’t you stop this…?” he questions, before quickly receiving his reply in the form of determination in the woman’s words. ‘I must continue on’ was it?

Ran sucks his teeth and rubs the back of his neck. One after the other, he lifts a foot and taps the base of his toes on the ground, more or less revving himself up for another go. “I just don’t get you. You’re not a part of the Marines, and yet somehow you know about Eden’s Dove. No mere Bounty Hunter could have that information. So just who…” his words fade as he crouches and lunges into the air, diving for the woman from above. “...ARE YOU?!” As he descends, he’d firmly clasp his hands together, holding them over his head. He’s prepared to hammer the woman into submission if she truly wishes to choose this path of carnage, and at this point, holding back just isn’t going to cut it. “Why can’t I hear Grima’s voice…?” he thinks to himself in his fury. For him, he believes that if he could hear the voice of his ‘other half’ he could simply change and crush the woman in one fell swoop. Is this too the work of the Marines? Just how much of him did that machine steal…? ]

Words in Post: 332 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 am
User ImageUser Image

A strange question, why won't she stop. Did evil rest, did they take days off. Did they stand down in sight of adversity. She had tussled with these questions daily. Ever since leaving the Holy Land. Her battle against injustice was always crushed by her weakness, the frailness of her body and spirit. She had managed to rid herself of most of those. If even by her own will it was not, but by the impressionable truth of the dark world. "People like you endanger this world. Evil is running through the world unchecked. This world has but few chances left." Show him, my beautiful Knight, who you are in this world. She drew in a deep breath, attempting to tell him who she was. Not who she was in the past, her life raised as some Princess, but the her she had chosen for herself. What she had managed to mold out of the shrapnel of her woes. Through the midst of her tears, the weeping Maiden stood steadfast, unflinching and unresponsive. Her neck stiffened, as did most of the joints in her body.

She looked upward and allowed the hammered fist to collide with her skull. A soft breath of air pushed from the point of impact before whipping into a maelstrom that cleared the loose sand from beneath her feet. Causing a soft storm to circle the duo like a veil. A trickle of blood broke through, falling down the center of her face. She glared upward, through the shadow cast by Ran. Her lavender eyes managed to secure the light of the Sun and they shone like Amethyst. Her teeth clenched, and her body remained forever unbothered. "I am this world's Best Chance, Beast. Who art thou?" Still. Peace. Her right arm crossed over her body, and with a heavy swing would she arc it horizontally in an attempt to knock the airborne man away from her person. The intense gaze she held still remained, as if painfully unaware of the injury she had just sustained. Keep going Guinevere, you're almost there.

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ The sound of the impact sends chills upon the land abound. No one could ignore it. It was the unmistakable sound of violence. Pain. A strike that should have forced any man’s knees to buckle, and their iris to meet the back of the skull. And yet, here she stands. This foolishly defiant woman. With a swipe of her arm, Ran is sent barreling back quite a few feet before landing and coming to a sliding halt. “What a load of crap.” he begins, standing himself back up straight and getting back into stance. Once more his face goes into a frayed snarl, resembling that of a wild beast, intimidating its prey.

“You call me evil, but refuse to see if your actions are just. You say you’re this world’s best chance, but you can’t do ANYTHING alone! ...But you know what I think?” he say before dashing off to the side, making a mad dash to circle around the woman with open palm, extending bull like horns from his head, courtesy of his Fighting-Fish half. His iris go crazed and red with numerous rings surrounding his pupil, and his teeth sharpen like a creature of a child’s nightmare. After reaching her right, he’d halt and boost towards her with an arm outstretched to grab the woman by the head. In this trajectory, she’d go head first into a tree at this rate. “YOU’RE JUST SOME SHELTERED PRINCESS THAT THINKS SHE CAN SUDDENLY RISE UP AND BE A HERO WHERE YEARS OF PEOPLE’S STRUGGLING COULD NOT! You think you’re some kinda savior?! You can’t do anything alone! You’re caught up in your delusions, and in the end, you’ll wind up like we did!”

His anger had peaked, and his beast like state had surfaced. It had been years since he took on this form, and with his emotions running rampant, he’d have a hard time controlling it. Run, woman. Do not suffer for naught but your pride! “I am Ran! God of Beasts, and Savior of this world!” ]

Words in Post: 338 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image

"What?"

She spoke back to the man whom had denounced her way of thinking. More wanting to know what he meant above anything else. Maybe her posture was a bit hostile, she had taken so long to get to where she was. At least, it felt like a long time to her. These months that went by, they seemed to mold her more than she had been in her entire life. You can't do ANYTHING along. "I'm trying ..." She spoke to herself, drawing her arms inward around her chest, clasping at the lengths of the fabric upon her chest. She felt like she was trying to quell how angry she was getting, how dare he say such a thing. But the realization, the loneliness it was setting in. And her eyes were beginning to flood with tears. Anguish mixed with Rage. Monstrosities, always toying with her emotions. It was men like this she had grown to hate! Always telling her what she should know or how she should feel. Enough of that.

Guinevere, will you awaken to your true self? ... I suppose not ...

A collision of massive proportions. A small version of her awakened in her heart, and in that very moment when his hand had connected with her face would he be enlightened to her power. Not in insurmountable amounts of mustered strength, but in unwavering resilience. The ability to endure the torment this world could dish out. Because when all of her enemies grew weary from battle, she alone would stand at the top. Alive, and well.

User Image

"You, whom's arrogance would dare to call himself a God." Sliding from the pressure, her feet would dig grooves through the ground until her back struck the tree, her form pressed to it, and her gaze now wavering. Pity for the animosity of this beast, someone should have put it out of its misery so long ago. "Perhaps alone, I can not save the world, alas alone. You could only ever destroy it!" Strike true, her shining right hand. A blow aimed directly for the center of his nose, they had spent far too much time talking. And more and more clear did she know what someone like him would have been capable of. So unchecked in their emotions,a beast much akin to Galand. if you did not think like them, obey their words. Take them for truth, you were an obstacle they would happily cut down.

How long until that obstacle was a civilian. And how long after that until that civilian is a child. Ran, alone, was a monstrosity. Fly forward, her left hand, crash into his jaw line. Repeat, fight, strike and thrust. Tear your words into his body with your hands, before you no longer have the chance.

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 am
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ She wouldn’t fall. Like a bastion of the most resolute order, no matter how many times he strikes her, no matter how many times she succumbs to a blow, this woman refuses to stay down. Just what in the world would it take to force her submission?! Ran eerily stares as his assault is met with defiant eyes. Though sullied with tears, her eyes show signs of resistance. She wouldn’t give up now, or any time soon. “Just how much abuse are you planning to take, idiot?! You planning on dying here?!” he roars out, his grip tightening on the woman’s head. Before he can make any more sense of her madness, the beast is met with a swift yet heavy blow to his face, and then his jaw. The force is enough to push him back, but only momentarily before he braces himself, and in the grit of his fury, Ran lunges back in to fight, reaching both arms out to grip the woman’s neck. If successful, he’d throw his head forward, opting to collides his own with the woman’s.

“You’re just a hypocrite! Is this your answer to solving the world’s problems?! You just plan to kill and destroy everything you find to be an obstacle?! A threat?! If you feel like me going out into the world is dangerous, then WATCH me! Guide me! Show me this correct path you’re so determined to bring about!” Blood trickles down his head, likely due to the toughness of the woman’s body, and his own recklessness. His arms shake, and his grip around her neck loosens significantly. “With a lowered head, the blood sliding down his face drips onto the sand, accompanied by another liquid.

As Ran lifts his head in, despite his rage, the frustration of both his and world’s predicament sends him to tears. “DO YOU THINK I LIKE BEING A DAMNED MONSTER?! But I learned, goddammit! I learned that this gift can be used for good! I wanna help people, not destroy them! And I’m not letting you, or ANYONE else stand in my way! So get on board, or GET KNOCKED DOWN!” ]

Words in Post: 356 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Tell me again, Young Guinevere. How far have you traversed. A collission, her eyes didn't twinge this time, unmovable and closed. She retained her position for the most part, back poised against the tree with hands around her neck. She would look to the bewildered animal. This was his problem, no one had ever taught him to be good. Orders and insults. Duty and camaraderie. He understood none of these things, because he barely understood words and what exactly they meant. Open, my Amethyst gems and look upon the Ebony Monstrosity that lay before you.

"Speaketh the creature whom can not control his own anger! You know not the meaning of the word hyprocrite!" Odd, strange even, how often this beast used the word hypocrite. He would be the savior of this world, yet here he stood continuously hitting a woman over and over again. Foolish? So anyone who did not align with his ideals were fools and hypocrites. Hypocrites not because they didn't stand true to their own values, but because they couldn't be bothered with his. She hated that, it reminded her so much of that doctor. Zachary, whom could not accept her own views on the world. Who would try to impose on her, and insult her for being right. Never again would a man put her down to make himself feel stronger, greater. This beast before her, perhaps he did not know it yet. While she could not match him in strength, overbearing physicality. He barely knew, his blows meant naught but a summer's breeze to her ivory skin.

She would watch, her conflicting views on the man ever at odds. He was a Monster, that much was certain. He had committed terrible atrocities. However, if you were bred to be a Monster could that truly be of fault of your own. He knew no better, and perhaps he needed but that. Here, even now in contradiction. Let me save you, or I will destroy you. What manner of person spoke so openly. "You learned to be a Monster. If your only options for salvation are to fall in line or be mowed down. How are you better than those you claim hath betrayed you?" She spoke surprisingly calm, despite the rise and fall of her chest. Taking in air. Perhaps, the person to teach him how to not be a Monster was her, but first. She would have to break him in. As he was now, he was blind to the truth. As blind as she was about the truth of the past. His mind was at war with itself. Therein, would she be at War with him.

Glorious right hand, strike true with metal plates. As she would speak did her hand strike out. A metal glove aimed for the mans right eye. Swing, until one or the other failed to stand. It was all she could do at this point. Their words struck back and forth into walls not meant for the other. Chasms of emotions too deep to ever be filled. Again, my Destructive left hand. Swing true, strike whatever you can. My Beautiful right Hand. My Flawless Left Hand. Grace. Precision. Love. Hate. Power. Weakness. Swing with all of these things Guinevere, and when you are done. Swing again.

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image

{ DRAGON GOD }

[ Again, just as every other time, over and over without fail, the woman shows no signs of defeat. Though Ran strikes her, she refuses to yield. The frustration budding within him further illuminates the fishman half of him, ever growing the frightening imagery of his person. His horns protrude further, his teeth grow ever more sharp, and his eyes seem to lose all the remaining semblance of reasoning within their previous gentle glow. He was, by all respects, becoming a real monster. Yet, instead of further falling into his madness, a simple line by the woman, the current point of his fury, manages to breach a crack into his mental lockout. She spoke truth, even in her ignorance. Something he had long lost in the years of his unfair, and crudely unjust imprisonment. Within his solitary confinement beneath an island fueled by war, death, and attrition, he could only know pain and rage.

Despite this, the simple presence of his beautiful little sister’s face, her gentle caring smile, had brought him back to the days of joy. His days with Galand, Shinryu, Bloom, and the others. His light… “-that can’t control his own anger!” These words send of vicious chill down his spine. In moments, his grip completely leaves the woman’s small throat. Both arms drop to his side, as if the life from his very body had passed on, leaving a mere husk behind. In but a fleeting moment, one blow catches his eye, and then another. Back to back his face is met with violence. The retaliation of the lavender haired beauty. Her armored fists knew no restraint, and yet Ran would make no moves to deny her advance. “Ah...I lost control. Maybe it is best...that I fall here. Maybe, I am dangerous to the world.” he speaks softly in a rather rough tone, trying to force out the words between the blows. Blood runs down his face, trickling upon his cloak and littering the sand below with the droplets of a fiend. But what is the blood of one of monster for a place such as this?

Eventually, his body would begin to rock and stumble. He had gone far too many years without a decent meal, his body was infirm from years of no use, and the Marines had stripped him of any relevant gains he made during his last journey. Right now, he was nothing more than a frail beast whose fangs had gone dull. However, the one thing he has remaining to him...the one thing he refuses to lose no matter what, is his determination. As he body nigh crumbles to the woman’s blows, Ran’s hanging head manages to lift. Just a bit. Enough so that his eyes can look up to the one before him sternly. “Even still…! No matter what you do to me here. No matter if I am killed, or chained back down in that hell again… I will save these seas. This world...will absolutely know peace!” After using the remainder of his whittling strength to roar out his intent, the light fades from his pupils, and he falls forward towards his opponent. It would seem that, in the end, the world still has no place for a monster. One, Ran. One day. ]

Words in Post: 356 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

She withdrew her hands, prepared for stern opposition. For the clash of fists and might, for the sturdiness of their bodies to contest over and over again. Would he tame her, would she him. These were the questions that needed answers. Yes, it was best that he fell, but this was not his fault. His delusions, his desires they were clouded by bestiality. Perhaps a circumstance of his birth, or maybe something else. Whatever hiddin faculty it was that led them to betray the Marines. Still, you could see a man within struggling to be good.

She could identify with that. Struggling to be better than whom she was before. Her heart tore through her chest, and her eyes became alight with splendor. Sapphires played idle games with the amethyst shade of her iris. Clouding her eyes, suffocating her judgment. Was she still so weak that she could be swayed. He was right, she was ill informed. And atop that, she had not the heart to strike another down cold. Even in the pits, her bruises, were not from battle with untrained menaces. but rather, her punishment for not executing her opponents. This was her heart, the arms that would reach out to the falling man. This was her spirit, that pulled him close. This was her Mother, that held his head to her heart. That his rest would mimic the pace. This was her strength that remained, like this, until he awoke again. This was her stubborness, for when he awoke he would see the face of a slumbering woman above his own. Her nose buried in the lengths of his hair. Tired, far too tired. This, was what a beast needed. This, was what she wished Johnny would have given her. The thing she neglected due to her own insecurities.

This. Was Guinevere. My Beautiful Knight.

"Maybe if just you, deserved more than this world had offered."

Oh Gentle Beast

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

{ GOD of BEASTS }

[ He rested, once more. But this time, not bound by chains, or contained by rods of iron. No, this time, he rested in peace. The beast had vented his emotions, and lashed out. From it, his tired body finally allowed him peace. Within the embrace of she who had come to steal his life, he was truly at ease. With no sense of how much time has passed, his eyes begin to crack open. Winces of pain spread about, but nothing he can’t handle. At first, he vision was skewed, providing him with the image of a woman long since lost to he and the world both. Within time, however, the vision changes, revealing the slumbering face of his captor. With no visible emotions, he watches her. “So, that was your decision…” he whispers under his breath, relieved that she chose to preserve his life over taking it. In the end, as misguided as her information on him was, she truly has a beautiful heart, and with it, a rather beautiful face as she sleeps.

He wouldn’t wake her, or at least, he wouldn’t try to. After sitting himself up, he’d remove his cloak, and fit it over the woman’s shoulders so the encroaching night’s cold wouldn’t bother her as much. He back presses against the tree next to hers while he grabs hold of his face. “You really pack a punch, lady…” he says, looking over to her from his peripheral, offering a smirk she likely wouldn’t see. A soft breath filters through his nose after it all. For now, with the life spared to him, he can’t very well leave this woman here. He made an offer, and she quite clearly made a decision, no matter how much it might have pained her to do so. Ran wouldn’t go back on what he desired, because he meant it. But, now he has a new fear to overtake. His anger. How can he become someone that could save the world, if he’s steady destroying it instead? Thinking about this, he looks down to his two shaking hands. Hands that had assaulted this woman through pure emotion.

Even if he was not in the wrong initially, his response was...cruel. What if she wasn’t as resilient as she is? He could have killed her. “Can someone like me...really save anyone? Before, I had allies. Friends to watch my back. But now…” He frowns, worriedly. The world truly does offer you the worst hand sometimes. ]

Words in Post: 415 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

The torment of night's embrace had grained against her soul. As she laid her body upon the ground subconsciously. A cloak tossed about her figure, would her eyes open to the cold grasp of the beach sands. She would blink but a few times to get her bearings, but she would not stir too much. The drape was comforting, warm, she pulled it closer to herself. Curling her legs upward and her body into a ball. She would take in the husky smells of the fabric she was coated in. It didn't smell too good, but it reminded her of the horse stables of her home. She had many horses, none for riding all for viewing. That and the thousand acres they had to roam free upon.

"I figure my body has simply hardened enough to cause harm." She would respond to his speech. She stirred no more, it felt much better under here. No air could get in, and moving could quite possibly ruin that. Bad enough the metal on her feet and hands held air the way a blizzard storm held ice. It would take any brutal condition and make it that much worse. Alas, she preferred the touch of her own hands over some other weapon. She could control life and death easier this way. Killing should never be accidental. Cast away those poor things, for a brush with death was all the pits were. And no death would linger on her conscience. Not even those of the bandits from Misty Peak. She spoke a tough game, but she had killed none since that fateful encounter with Galand.

"I do not believe you can." She speaks earnestly, rising to a seated position with the black cloak held tight to her frame. Slow billows would tussel her hair, but the cloak itself stayed mostly stationary. "But I do believe through your words, the heart that shouted out. It believed you could, and to that end, a man might be able to change." She would speak, thinking of herself. How hopeless and pathetic she felt. Crying all of the time, unable to fight or defend herself. Killing, being taken. Being sheltered. Kidnapped. Cast from home. What she had done to tear Aeleus away from Enoch. She had no direction, but everything kept pushing her forward, and even without her own beliefs she managed to grow stronger. "That is all that matters." She would look to the starry sky, and utter nothing else. It was certainly cold here, was this what War felt like?

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:20 am
User Image

{ GOD of BEASTS }

[ Those words had stung. Enough to make his expression wince but briefly. So the answer was that obvious, huh. Of course he wouldn’t be able to make a difference as he is. He’s far too violent, and has little to no control over his emotional state any longer. Some barbaric experiment gone rogue could never be seen as a hero, right? The thought forces his head to lower ever so slightly. The embarrassment and regret of both his question and previous actions linger over him like a weight. And yet, once more with but a simple sentence, his whole persona once more shifts. “-a man might be able to change.” His chest tightens, and his eyes widen. Did she...mean it? The words she just spoke. Does that woman mean them? He questions himself while lifting his head up, looking over to the beauty as she stares at the stars above.

The sight had sent a strange nostalgic chill up his spine. Her allure, gracing the dark of night with her presence...that natural radiance he failed to see before now. He watches on in awe, finding the words to respond with difficult to craft. With a smile, he turns back forward and sits back against the tree, looking up to the same sights as the woman. “...I will change. I aim isn’t to be some monster. I want to save people, so bad. I want to make those important to me proud that I exist, instead of fearing what I’ll do next.” He crosses his legs and places his hands atop his knees. At a time like this, he can truly dream of his goals. Think about how vast the ocean is. Figure out ways to reach an inner peace. If he’s going to ‘change’, he’ll need to figure out a way to overcome his issues. But judging from the fight a few hours ago, doing so along probably wouldn’t be the best idea.

“You...plan to keep an eye on me, right? Make sure I don’t go berserk again, that is. Well, how’s about traveling with me for a while? I’ll prove to you that I can save the seas. I’ll prove it to the both of us…” he finishes, staring up now with confidence. Confidence he would need to fuel this ambitious goal of his. Especially coming from the mouth of one who just got bullied into unconsciousness by a woman. ]

Words in Post: 404 || Rank: ---

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 am
User ImageUser Image

If she could see her face on the Ocean, perhaps the words would have rebound to herself. She still had a ways to go, and many ways to change. This strength coursing through her, it was not meant to be this form of strength. Still, it was what she had, and she would need but to mold it into something more befitting. Closer, she would pull the cloak, a draft had gotten in. She wasn't sure from where but the tighter she was wound the safer she'd be. "Forgive my harsh words, but I am not one who believes in you. Those words are better suited to speak to oneself. Lest they be wasted on unwanting ears." She didn't mean to sound rude, but she had told him once that she did not believe he could do it. That he would possibly always be a monster, but he deserved the chance. She deserved the chance, and she had made a large change in her life. Even if it was forced upon her, maybe those were the conditions he would fine. Maybe he would fail, but he had been away for so long. Despite how heinous his crimes were, perhaps he had suffered enough. Done enough time, for that matter, why weren't he and his cohorts killed? Perhaps there was more, something her father didn't know.

She rose to her feet, bundling the cloak up in her hands. Troublesome, this must have been how others felt with her. Needy, but he wasn't quite as hopeless as she was. Always crying, clinging to the nearest person to keep her safe. While wielding her ideology of Justice on her shoulder like some coat of arms. "You are more or less correct, however." She would pause while walking his cloak back over to him. Handing it to the man that he may see her and hear her clearly. She was bolder now, stronger, and she liked how it draped on her skin. "I will merely be there as a constant reminder, that your life is not more valuable than the life of a single innocent." She would look at the cape beyond Ran, to the place where he and the children once stood. Not through the trees, for the blackness of night, she could not see it properly. He would not harm an innocent on her watch. This was her burden for letting him live. And perhaps his own for not killing her as she slumbered. Indebted, perhaps, they were to each other. But that debt would never go above the one she owed to the world. Not after what her family did, not that she would ever know. Or believe.

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm
《Lady Bifrost, The Benevolent》
Ajora Alma
Saint Ajora

000 Strength || 000 Prowess || 000 Defense || 000 Speed || 000 Stamina || 000 Vitality
Hoya Hoya no Mi || Puff Puff Fruit

Fear not, all! For I, Lady Bifrost, have come to liberate you!

User Image
                                                                              It was as any other night. The gentle breezes danced, and the moon shined its graces over all the seas. People move about leisurely, paying no heed to the skies. However, on this particular night, a bright light overtakes even the moon. A light so bright all beneath it are forced to stare up in awe. Some afraid, others captivated. High above this gentle island, the light descends, inching ever closer to landfall. Finally, the light crash lands on the island, sending the villagers and inhabitants running back for safety. “La la la! Ha ha ha! ~ ♪” A song emanates from the crash site, and within moments a large gust of wind spreads outward, removing the veil of smoke and fires.

The people creep closer, trying to get a good look at what had just landed on their fair island. In a shocking revelation, a strange winged creature of gargantuan proportions remains lifeless and unmoving, embedded into the ground firmly. Its flesh still burns with steam rising from it, while the strange shimmering tattoos lining its form slowly begin to fade dark. A single child rushes forward, against his mother’s demands, and stops by the edge of the crater. With a huge wow, he jumps up and down in cheer. “Mama! Mama! Look! A monster fell from the sky! Look! I bet a hero beat it up!” The mother dashes over to grab him, fighting to get past the crowd. Yet before she can can, the black void of the creatures eyes light up with a single bead of red. Its body stirs, and its attention is focused on the child. With the last remains of its strength, it drags its hand up to grab hold. “La la la! Ha ha ha! ♪ Here it comes ~ Here it comes ~”

Before the monster’s enormous hand can wrap around the entirety of the boy’s form, a shining silver light shoots down swiftly, cleaving the creatures head from its body. Once the light fades, the people can see a giant twin fanned chakram between the beast’s head, and its throat. “U-Up there! Look up! A-Another monster?!”

“No...you fool. Heed well…! Th-That’s...surely...that’s an angel?!” Replies one man in kind.

The crowd all turn their attention to the skies, taking in the form of a giant rotating creature in a dress. It bursts into a comical song, laughing and spiraling in the air joyously. Floating before it is a single girl and boy, wrapped in a silver light. The girl warmly smiles to everyone and holds out her arms as if offering a hug to those beneath her. “Worry not, my beautiful souls. Your tears have not gone to waste. Your prayers, have been answered. Where the beasts may come, so too has salvation. Thus, hold strong, and panic not. For the Bifrost has acknowledged you!” Following her words, several bright lights falls from the sky, crashing at various points on the island. Roars ring out everywhere. “It’s here! It’s here! The darkness is here! ~ Freedom! Freedom! Bring them freedom! ♪” So the giant being sings in the sky.

The girl turns to the boy by her side, and nods. “And so, shall we save them, my most precious Guardian?”

Word Count: [---]
                                                                              OOC [---]

Combat Data:

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

CrspyDonut

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces