Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Arinzoma Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
066 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 060 Defense :: 045 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 044 Vitality

AKI 秋 :: Oni 鬼 :: AD Kuja :: Berserker [Strength] :: Primary Weapon [Fists] :: Life Return :: Rokushiki :: Pirate

"L-love you too..!"

It had been four days. Four long, hot days, as Aki got to mull over her feelings with that last good-bye. Fran had dropped the L-word on the girl and she had responded almost without hesitation. But it had been so quick, that parting kiss so elusively brief. Though the warmth of his lips had lingered on her own, she felt herself, with time apart, getting a period to muse on their relationship. Not something Aki had ever thought she'd find herself doing. In that interim she had gone through several stages including: denial, anger, fear, and finally acceptance. Yeah! She did love that goof! It was on this last sunny day, rainbows bowing across the sky, when a marine ship would crash itself into the dock nearby. Aki, unconscious with an umbrella over her and a cool drink in her hand, was tanning on the open-air helm. "Huh...wa?" She broke mid-snore as she looked up from her reclining position and readjusted the sunglasses that had fallen from her petite nose. Her chest was bare, and had gotten some good sun, as she shifted to look at the new noise. Slowly the drink lifted towards her face, lips puckering as the woman took a draw from the straw that hung loosely at the edge of the glass. Whatever was about to happen would be entertaining, though she had an inkling on who it would be leaving that ship.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Prowess: [220] Speed: [300] Defense: [100] Health: [1,100] Stamina: [800] Spirit: [240]

Any navigator or marine would know that the distance between Arinzoma Heart and the marine headquarters made it a two day trip forward and back. The information would be vital to know if Aki didn't want to be surprised by an old man coming down from the ship. Looking a little wobbly from the crash but otherwise as healthy as any man would be at his age. The man walked over to the kuja seemingly unfazed by her exposed chest, after all a man of science only had a passion for his work. "You must be Aki. I presume? Young Fran was in a bit of trouble. Dr. Brachivious, come along I bet you want to know where he is." Acting vague for a reason one that would be revealed later. Climbing back on board the ship with his arms behind his back. The good doctor would lead her through the ship, it was a much larger ship than the one Aki had and much cleaner. Besides the splinters from the crash. "Now don't be alarmed Fran is just resting right now." Opening a plain looking door to reveal a strange hospital mixed with scientific machinery room. In the middle of the room laid Fran with a white hospital gown over which strangely didn't cover his abdomen. Exposing his soft, slightly shiny, pale stomach. Medical machines on the side of the bed tracking his heart rate showing that he was still alive and breathing. His small chest rising and falling at a regular pace. "He should wake within a day I'm sure he will explain his situation when he wakes up." With that Dr. Brachivious would leave, after all he was a busy man and he was done repaying the favor he owed Fran's family.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image

066 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 060 Defense :: 045 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 044 Vitality

AKI 秋 :: Oni 鬼 :: AD Kuja :: Berserker [Strength] :: Primary Weapon [Fists] :: Life Return :: Rokushiki :: Pirate

Aki watched this old man hobble his way over to her ship from across the baking dock. The water was practically sizzling on the damp boards. Those almond-shaped eyes narrowed beneath her dark glasses as he thumped his way up to her helm. She took a loooong sip of her drink as he talked. The chair creaked beneath her as she leaned forward to get up, following after him with a noticeable scowl crossing those normally smiling lips. Then the doctor, or what she assumed was a doctor hit her with a few words that set her on edge. 'Don't be alarmed..' Those three words always meant bad news. They were a cushion before the inevitable impact, to soften the blow. They didn't work. Glass would shatter, the drink in Aki's hand crushed in her palm as she walked through the threshold. Blood poured from between her fingers as she stood there, mouth agape in horror. Glasses were discard, jostled off as she ran over to his side. No no no no..this couldn't be happening. She shouldn't have let him go.. who ever did this would pay! Tough fingers of her unmarred hand slowly stroked the soft locks of hair out of his face. She wouldn't leave his side until he woke.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Prowess: [220] Speed: [300] Defense: [100] Health: [1,100] Stamina: [800] Spirit: [240]

The old doctor left out vital information that would have helped kept the weeping Kuja more calm for the next 5 hours while Fran slept. It became very apparent that Fran was in no danger at least not anymore when he woke up. Eyes fluttering open, his mouth opening to let out a quiet yawn, and a smile on his face at seeing the muscled beauty. "Oh...hey Aki...teehehe how are you?" Fran looked a little groggy. Head swaying until it rested softly on her hand, slowly but surely the scent of dried blood filled his lungs. "Huh...am I bleeding?...w-wait. You're bleeding" Fran eyes would look down to the Kuja's injured hand, not seeming to notice or mind the other being shirtless. Both his hands seemed a bit cold to the touch as they went down her muscled arm and to the injured hand. "What happened?" Fran would ask eyes still looking a bit unfocused as he looked up at Aki the smile on his face slowly disappearing when he took noticed how distressed she looked. Fran seemed to not notice his condition in the slightest. In fact he looked more concerned about his lover and ensuring that she was doing okay. Sitting up he moved up and planted a kiss on Aki's cheek. "Cheer up okay"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image

Aki was asleep as Fran stirred from his drugged stupor. Her hand was practically healed at this point, the dried blood flaking off of the raw skin as his fingers ghosted over her muscled forearm and into her palm. The tears she had shed were still staining her cheeks and puffy red eyes, the smell and taste of salt in the air. Black hair spread out beneath that apple-shaped face, almond eyes closed as she hiccuped in her sleep. It wasn't until Fran planted a soft kiss on her heated cheek that Aki would stir, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. "Wha-? What time is it?" She'd ask groggily as she looked around with misty eyes. That is, until those dark hues focused on Fran's conscious face. There wasn't even a hesitation, arms wrapping around the boy's slender frame, gently cradling him in those powerful pythonic pistons. "...o-oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay darlin'.." She whispered, stroking his head with the un-bloodied hand.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

"Aww sleepy Aki is cute Aki...teehehehe" Giggling a bit as he kept planting soft kisses on her cheeks until being pulled in to a powerful embrace. A smile back on his face because of the other's pet like treatment towards him. "Stop it you're messing up my hair" Fran would playfully giggle wrapping his arms around her and resting his head on the other's shoulder. While he appeared to not be concerned about his own health instead he was confused about Aki's worried look. "Of course I'm okay. I just became a robot. Beep boop" Of course Fran had told the doctor not to tell her, he wanted to surprise her. What he hadn't known was that the doctor hadn't told her anything about the cyborg operation. Slipping under her arms and giving her breast a quick kiss while he did, he took a few stumbled steps away from her. Placing a hand on his stomach and softly pressing it it would suddenly pop out. Instead of blood and guts it showed a mini stove and a few other cooking materials inside. Fran stood there with a goofy look on his face smiling, proud of what had been done to him. He was stronger now, he could help the Kuja a bit more. He could be useful.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image

You became a what?! Aki's conical eyes narrowed in confusion. Those soft kisses he had left on her cheeks in her sleep still felt warm on her skin as she sat there, rubbing that side of her face. The worried look slowly dissolved and became one of both complete bewilderment and absolute surprise. Fran had a whole kitchen in his stomach! "W-WHAT?!" She stood up, motioning both of her hands towards that compartment in his abdomen with open hands. "T-that...is SO COOL!" She yelled, suddenly wide awake and acutely aware of how much in the dark he had left her. While playing with his knobs, Aki's head near Fran's waist, she would ask a very important question. "soooo. When were you planning on telling me?" The sensitive nub on her breast where Fran's pillowy, girlish lips still radiating with electricity.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:58 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

A hand place on his mouth trying to cover his chortle. Of course the Kuja was amazed and she still didn't even know the other part yet. Before Fran could even tell the other she started to rummage through his stomach kitchen. There was a bit of hissing when she turned on the stove in his stomach before the it would catch on fire. The knob seemingly turned off by itself and Fran put her hands on Aki's shoulder. A blush on his cheeks and his tongue out his mouth softly panting as he said, "D-don't pay with my knobs...it feels weird" The machinery still felt like part of his body, after all if it ever got damaged Fran would need to know somehow. Then the question of having kept it a secret would be revealed. The drugs in his system were slowly fading away, the pride he had for his cyborg part turned to shame. "I...I didn't plan for until I left" Fran would say looking off to the side. "S-sorry...I got shot and I went to see the only doctor I knew that wasn't part of the marines. H-he had so many cool cyborgs part and I wanted...I wanted to be stronger for you" Tears started to well up in his eyes, quickly wiping them away with his hands.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

Aki was quick. She saw that look of pride and vanity slowly slide to darker emotions and she was squeezing the innocent boy probably a wee bit more than he was used to. "MMMMmmph. God I needed that." She hummed as she let out all her stress in one loving hug. "I ain't angry at you hun." She'd say with a smile, wiping away one his tears with a thumb as she stroked his cheek with her hand. "I'm just glad you're okay. HELL! You're better than okay!" Aki swung him around, way more gently than she had the first time. She held him up, waiting for his inevitable vertigo to pass. "You didn' have to do that for lil me." A giggle escaped from Aki's throat as a bright bright flush covered those plush cheeks. A sheepish, shy grin spread across that beautiful face as she next spoke. "...but I appreciate it."

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:47 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

Once again the poor long leg would be squeezed in the Kuja's arms. This time the strong arms of the woman was pushing the air out of his lungs. It was a tad uncomfortable but the hug was very calming. He would still request for some air. "Tight...Air" Fran would say until she loosen her grip and started to stroke his cheek. Did he really deserve someone to care about him so much. "Thank you" Fran would whisper. The drizzle of tears falling down his eyes would turn into a weak stream as he hugged the woman again and stuffed his face into her collar. Before he could thank her again he was suddenly spun around again. Only making him hold the other more tightly and press his body against trying to not lose balance. It did very little even her slower swing wasn't much help as he just used Aki's body to hold himself up. His legs shaking a bit and his stomach feeling like it might bust a pipe. Fran could be spun around in orbit, the grin on the other's face was worth it. "Uhm...so I actually have cyborg hands now too" His delicate hands slid off of Aki's shoulders appearing right in front of her face and wiggling them. Small blue, red, and yellow colored bubbles seemed to pop out of them and combine to make a cloud. However as the cloud rose to the ceiling it would darken and suddenly rain started to pour on their heads. "Eeep" Yelping in surprised Fran felt his gown get dressed the white thin cloth no revealing the body underneath. "S-sorry" Fran would apologize again but this time he started to laugh. It was completely embarrassing, but it could have been the spinning or maybe he was just more comfortable around the Kuja but he didn't feel ashamed for his little goofs.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm
User Image

Aki was over-the-moon! Sure, there were still tears, but she managed to abate the flood for now. And she was soo close to him. The only thing that could make this better was if they went out and got some drinks! "So, you ready for a night on the town?" The question was popped suddenly, those pearly fangs still glittering between plump lips. She was clearly oblivious to how much vertigo the newly reborn cyborg had. She didn't get much time to think on it before he popped another new trick on her! A multitude of colors popped out from his fingers in the form of bubbles! WHOA! But that wasn't all! They created a cloud!...which proceeded to rain on them. But it wasn't about to rain on Aki's parade! With wet hair matted to her smirking face, and water running between her toned muscles, Aki would gently squeeze him one more time before setting Fran down. "That's alright hun, what other neat tricks ya hidin'?", she asked as she ran a hand down his cheek and over the smooth skin of that supple neck.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:36 am
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

"W-what?" Fran had heard her question, however he needed a moment to collect his barrings. "Y-yeah that might be fun" Strong word was on might. Fran was normally a person who went out and had fun. Most of his time was spent in kitchen or training but considering that his kitchen now came along with him. That opened a door of possibilities that he could not wait to imagine. Squeaking like a rubber duck when receiving one more squeeze Fran stood on his feet, brushing his now soaking hair away from his face. The praise he was getting for his cyborg parts were worth every single beli it costed. Still the other expected more tricks which was something he couldn't provide. The parts were expensive and that was not including the bill he had to pay to be fixed up after getting shot in the stomach. It seemed to be everyone's favorite target. Still Fran wasn't one to disappoint with a new found confidence Fran gave a small nod. "I do have o-one more trick" Aki was sure to like this one more than the rest. That was if he could pull it off correctly. Hands moved to both of her shoulders for support in case he slipped or anything of the sort, the rain had stopped allowing him to look at Kuja without blinking every few seconds, and face leaned forward. Lips met lips Fran's knees buckled slightly but his hands kept him up. A normal kiss would turn spicier with a secret ingredient of tongue. Yes you heard right, cute innocent Fran was attempting to french kiss the Kuja and that was not all oh no. His hands seemed to start vibrating softly massaging the firm and stiff shoulders of his strong mom.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:12 am
User Image

Today was the day that Fran discovered the kuja's secret weakness. Well, weaknesses. Though it was somewhat difficult to tell exactly which act drove the woman wild, as Fran's tongue explored the amazonian's mouth and his hands massaged her tense shoulders. Maybe it was the assertiveness that he was displaying. Perhaps it was just the contact. Or maybe Aki was just a sucker for back-rubs. It was had to tell. But whatever the case may be. Aki was putty in that chef's hands. Those strong hands held the cyborg by his hips, her fingers visibly twitching against his marble-esque skin. A soft, almost girlish, moan would travel between them passing through Aki's throat and echoing through Fran's body. Her almond-shaped eyes were closed in pure bliss as she nearly melted. She only slowly, and regretfully, broke the kiss. "Y-you need to...use that more often." The words were soft, softer than normal. Now was the time to strike! While Aki was at her weakest! Her face was flushed with a hue of red that nearly matched Fran's beautiful hair, her knees shook from the effort to hold herself up, and she was acting as bashful as a high-school girl trying to ask out there long-term crush. This was a side of Aki NO ONE but Fran had ever seen.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:56 pm
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

The vibrating hands would heat up to a cozy temperature. Fran was no masseuse and had no way of knowing if his delicate hands could relax Aki's tough muscles. At least that was what he thought until there was a sudden change in the powerful image that the other often portrayed. Hands moved from her shoulders to her lower back, supporting the other's more submissive state. Even hearing a more feminine noise escape her lips, a shiver went down his spine. It was strange and different from her normal attitude but there was certain appeal seeing her in a vulnerable state. A string of saliva drip down his tongue that remained out of his mouth for a second before being sucked back in. Lips quivering at the strange taste and feeling of someone else's saliva in his mouth. Hearing his routine stutter through Aki's voice was unbearably adorable. "H-how about I use it more now?" A rhetorical question that would be followed up with another kiss. Taking steps forward, his creamy smooth skin pressed against her trembling muscles, nudging the woman forward and on to the bed he had
been laying on. A unfamiliar confidence swirled around his head, actions that would have caused him to faint now only caused a light blush on his cheeks. Hands trailing up her leg before wrapping around her thigh. Hot breathing followed with a look towards the Kuja. Last time had been his first and Aki had ensured that it was enjoyable now it was his turn to return the favor.

The second session lasted longer than the previous one. It could be chalked up to Fran taking charge. A more slow and delicate approach was wildly different from their first time. The longleg laid on top of the Kuja's body, his hands still placed over her stomach. It would be a lie to say that he had a fascination for her muscles. "There goes..our night out on the town" Heated breath kissed a sweaty neck. A exasperated chuckle escaped his lips. Fran was looking to just rest and cuddle with the other.

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image

Those last long hours had been some of the most blissful Aki had ever experienced. There goes our night on the town he said. Sweety, she just went around the world! Every inch of her body was either numb or tingly, only barely registering the fact that his hand was still tracing circles on her stomach muscles. She felt the jolt of hot breath against her neck as Fran nestled up close to her. Aki was still getting her wits together as she wrapped an arm around him and laid her cheek down on that soft, downy hair. A soft exhalation left those thick lips, passing between slightly pointed fangs, as she felt her whole body sort of just....relax. "Mmm. Just a few more hours.." She mumbled, those almond-shaped eyes still barely open. "..we need to go get some money. Food. Water. Clothes." The kuja grumbled, making a pointed look at another pair of ripped pants. Their session might have been slower, but the long-legs was certainly testing out his dominance and coming into his masochism.

498 Health

PonderingPenguin

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas