Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

Standing there on the beach with a sour expression it seemed Josey's prey had eluded him again. From the horizon he could see boats coming to port, he wouldn't stay long enough to answer any questions. Who would?

EXIT

Ryunosuke Ryusei
All of my last posts were null, you don't have a reason to catch me.

Naomi Tenkou

Shotgun

Bullet 3
!

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3
!

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

-----------------------------------------------------
| ΗΡ: 315/315 | ȘΡȚ: 80 | Εɳd: 60 | Ðéჯ: 60 |

Events or battles between the gods are often such strange things and like many a Greek myth so often result in the interference of mortal lives. In this case entire actions carried out by men can wiped clean from history as if they had never even existed in the first place. Such was the case with the red haired man on the shore. The past was altered by these deities so that he had never even attacked their suspect let alone talked to him in the first place. Thus their reasons for talking to and or arresting the man faded just as quickly as his memory from these chain of events in the time line. Where as before they had a new suspect to interrogate, now there was only an investigation of the damage done to hose natives left to be carried out. The islanders of Torino kingdom needed their aid and Vittoria wanted the compensation that came with such gestures. Bringing Luka's boat to the shore the chocolate shell encasing the rear hull suddenly melted before being mixed with sand and sea. With a wet plop her boots indented damp sand with foot prints as she walked a little ways further up the beach. "If my memory serves me correctly, then the attacked village is this way" she state while pointing with her pistol. With a quick laugh she seemed to realize that the weapon was still and hand rather than holstered. With a fairly swift motion it was carefully secured back within its home. She'd wait a moment for Luka to follow along before retrieving her parasol and popping it open. The terrain ahead was rocky and densely forested so it wasn't as if the symbol of class was really needed so perhaps it was just a force of habit for the woman. The lace and light pink tones of its canopy would little to filter what few rays of sun even penetrated the foliage. "I hope the damage isn't too severe, it could be some time before the government can sen aid workers out here. That's probably why it's our job to faithfully and accurately convey what the people need in a report correct?"

Walking further inland the trail seemed to become much more pronounced and off in the distance the sounds of a village could be heard. The noise itself was rather frenetic as one might expect. That giant sea monster had surely caused a lot of property damage and perhaps even taken a few lives. Shortly there after their noses would be able to pick up the scent of smoke and of a burned out building. The sounds and smells caused Vittoria's face to contort with a worried expression. "Luka... I feel that I need inform you of the fact that I've never seen a dead body before. Do you have any, well um advice for how to brace myself for such a possibility?" Despite having killed several people herself a mere few days ago that was without a doubt a lie but the woman Luka knew hadn't ever fired her weapon in the line of duty nor dealt with the after effects of pirating before. Thus why the question was asked. Not to mention that it would help giver her an idea of what her partner was really like. Going forward the other woman most likely would be taking the lead with how they'd provide assistance. As a book worm Vittoria wasn't really prepared for such things, or at least on paper at any rate.
[591/2500]

Stats

Power: 15
Speed: 90 (105)
Endurance: 60
Accuracy: 110 (120)
Intelligence: 20
Spirit: 80
Dexterity: 60
Active Effects

Passives:
[ჯ] It Belongs in a Museum!: +5 speed
[ჯ] Famous Strategies and Wars +10 speed
[ჯ] Pistol: +10 accuracy while equipped.

Words

This post: 591
Current Total: 4,879
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:02 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 90 // End: 50 // Spd: 60 // Acc: 20 // Int: 20 // Spt: 86

Although they had no such knowledge of the interference of the almighty gods above or whatever stupid mortal had forced their hand to intervene, the duo would continue on, unphased. Vittoria was still in control of the small ship for now at least as she would direct them towards the island finally hitting the shore they had initially been after this entire time. However there innitial target was no longer here. There was no pirates left to arrest as Cameron had already done so and would be claiming full credit and responsibility for the arrest where as Luka and Vittoria would get jack squat, simply because they had been intercepted by the gigantic sea monster and Cameron had not. It was a lot of dumb luck really but the two Marines were not getting any sort of recognition for their efforts today under normal circumstances thanks to divine intervention.

Once the controlled ship reached the shore, the strange ice cream coating melted away into the sand and water behind them as Luka looked at the remnants curiously as they stepped off the wood and into the land. "Have you been here before?" She asked Vittoria as they started off towards the village together and Luka had finally returned Aizu to its sheathe at her left hip. The use of the parasol seemed a tad off, though the girl likely burned instead of tanned given how pale she was. The sun was apparently the enemy of the poor girl's skin. Maybe putting her into more fieldwork was bad for her? only time would tell as she started to ask the redhead about what their next duty should be in regards to the victims here. She nodded as she spoke up. "Yes, in the wake of raids and public destruction, our job is to now see to the safety of those that remain, help clear any residual dangers if possible and make notes regarding the damage itself and what needs to be replaced with proper estimates for the reparations teams from HQ." She spoke calmly and knowingly on the matter as if she had done this sort of work before and she most likely has given her position.

As they got closer and out of the small bit of forest that surrounded the town, Vittoria paused and asked Luka a question she hadn't been asked in a long time. She stopped and looked at her, slightly caught off guard by the requested advice and in that moment she realized just how accustomed she had been with seeing dead bodies already from her previous work, that the idea another Marine would not be adjusted to such a sight was almost foreign to her. She paused as she looked at her partner and tried to think how best to word her response before speaking finally. "Well, there's no real definite 'preparation' I think...Your reaction to the first time varies based on who you are much of the time as does it for subsequent instances of the encounter. However, no matter how you view it at first, it's something of a wake up call for many...With the sudden realization of how fragile lives really are and how easily they can just be ended on the whims of the strong. Even our own lives can end at any moment in this line of work like they could have with that encounter just now..." She was of course referring to their run in with the Sea King that could have likely drowned them both had it not been for Vittoria's powers getting them out of danger on the fly. "If you have any sort of phobias regarding blood or corpses, then you may wish to request a transfer out of field work because whether it is that of the innocents, or the pirates we hunt, you will end up seeing plenty of both..." She sounded a bit cryptic, even though she might not have meant it, talking of such things and not even saying that she had no fear of her own death, though her lack of remorse or concern likely gave that away.

Once they entered the town, Luka looked about and some eyes went to them both as Marines, some fearful, others angry, others still confused as Luka spoke up as the face for the pair. "Attention everyone, My name is Luka Scarlet, and this is Vittoria Vance. The culprit has been apprehended already by one of our comrades and is being taken to HQ for his punishment. The sea monster has fled the area as well and should no longer be of any concern. The world government is more than happy to help with reparations and reimbursement for any and all damage and stolen goods or money as well. Please inform me of anything and everything that's been damaged or taken so I can make a full report and I promise you it will all be handled after I turn in my report." Calm, clear, and to the point as she made an effort to calm down the people that started to come closer to them both while Luka pulled out a small notebook and pen, prepared to make notes of anything she was informed of by the citizens. "And if anyone is injured or no longer with us, please let me know as well and if more extensive medical attention than is readily available is required so that I can call in for some Doctors to come in and offer their assistance as well."

[Torino Kingdom Reimbursement 918/1,250]

Words in post: [918] Current total: [4,190]

Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

It was interesting that Luka had wondered if Vittoria had been to Torino prior to their efforts to reassure the locals. While it may have seemed like she had walked this path previously it was in fact her first time to the kingdom. The reason for her seeming familiarity was because she had simply remembered a great deal of the data provided by the information department over the den dens on their way over. "I can't say that I have, this place seems rather memorable at least appearance wise." Truthfully I find this place to be a deplorable backwater s**t hole, but then why spoil the mood? Obviously such feelings probably wouldn't go over well with Luka. Though neither would Vittoria not possessing an ounce of care for the people on this island. Whether or not the locals remained cowering in fearing, mourning the dead, or cursing the world for their lot in life it was of very little concern to the ice cream woman. But of course she was also a heartless b***h with just an icy singularity for a heart so then it shouldn't be all that surprising really.

As for Luka's advice, it was surprisingly salient and quite direct. Vittoria had seriously thought the woman would spew a series of niceties and metaphors or something. Instead she was quite direct and honest. Had her partner been the novice she claimed to be such words may have been taken and held close within the mind like a mentor's wisdom. "That sounds quite intense, but I'll try my best to not be overwhelmed. As for phobias I'm not sure that will be a problem, in my collegiate days we had to work with mummies and the like. Nasty things those, it's like seeing a jerky-ed human." Of course Vittoria had no issues with corpses or copious amounts of blood. Her father had seen to that at a young age and such resistances persisted in the present. Showing some kind of reaction to the dead would be far harder for her than not showing one or remaining calm. "If I request a transfer it will probably be because I simply prefer the confines of the library."

The stout little islanders of Torino quickly noticed the pair of marines as they entered the raided village. Many were busy dealing with the fallout from the attack but the marines' presence was a cause for murmurs and a gathering of sorts. The crowd only grew in size as Luka began to speak. As expected the woman delivered her speech most eloquently and calmly. Such a thing certainly helped to maintain order as many of the villagers began to rattle off their woes. "Please try to speak one at a time if you would, it will help us in ensuring that what we take back with us is accurate to your needs." There was some grumbling and disagreements among the crowd but slowly a loose sort of queue formed so that they could approach the two marines one at a time or in family groups to list off their needs and damages. It was rather staggering how much violence a pirate and a sea monster could cause. Thinking about it further this kind of thing was why she so much preferred organized "crime". There simply tended to be less collateral damage when focused groups applied their skill instead of a rampaging monster.

[2077/2500]

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 568
Current Total: 5,447
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 90 // End: 50 // Spd: 60 // Acc: 20 // Int: 20 // Spt: 86

Vittoria must have studied the island at least briefly during her time in the library, most likely reading some kind of geography book about the many islands in the Blue Seas. Luka could only wonder how much information was held up in that multicolored little head as they walked and she gave her little bit of 'advice' regarding dead bodies. Her partner seemed to take it fairly well overall and she honestly didn't think that the information department messed with things like mummies or the like so that was a fairly interesting little tid bit of information as well. The 'jerkey-ed human' description couldn't have been too far off either, though Luka had never seen one herself it gave a decent mental image of what one should expect. It was also good that Vittoria had no real phobias to be concerned about so at worst, personal preference on part of the young archaeologist was the only factor that would potentially end their partnership as a team in the near future. Of course the death of one or both of them in the line of duty was another risk but that wasn't necessary to be worried about right now.

As they were met with the small crowd of people, Vittoria was kind enough to make them enter a more formal line as Luka started to write down and take notes, nodding as she looked at the people as they came to her. Small lock boxes worth such and such amounts of Beli. Building and property damage that would cost at least so and so Beli. Medical costs for some people that had broken or fractures limbs during the panic, or from being around where the giant sea monster had been. The list went on as Luka would write down everything in turn, adding it all up as she went along each and every complaint calmly and dutifully. As she managed to get almost everything down, she'd ask to be lead to each and every instance of collateral and property damage so that she could see it and make an estimate of her own as well. The whole ordeal did not take as long as one might expect thanks to the way the two woman managed to keep everything fairly organized as a whole. After she finally finished up and wrote down a total based upon both the estimates of the people and her own mini survey, she'd close her notebook and put it and the pen away in her jacket before speaking. "Thank you everyone for your cooperation. I've written down everything and will be writing up a complete report on our way back to HQ to be turned into the Reparation and Reimbursement Departments. Anything and everything required shall be brought over and taken care of almost immediately afterwords so I only ask that you all be a little patient, but I assure you everything will be returned to normal as soon as possible." She spoke very clearly, wanting to head back and turn in the report as promised sooner rather than later so that these civilians could be given a restored peace of mind once again. Of course injuries would take more time and any casualties could not be replaced, but this was the best she or the World Government could provide for them.

[Torino Kingdom Reimbursement 1,250/1,250]

Words in post: [554] Current total: [4,744]

Naomi Tenkou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Ѵι†αℓ Ș†α†s]

The process of recording all the damage was very tedious as they had to physically inspect all of it. That included buildings, possessions, and beings. Such work was quite frankly the work of servants so far as Vittoria was concerned. Even with her recent gains in rank she still had a long way to go in reaching a level of prestige that put her above such small and menial matters. In the meantime however she was forced to participate in the parade of damage examination while assisting Luka in recording all the issues that the world government would need to take care of for the people of Torino. It seemed odd to her why they'd bother with such a place but then she was well aware of the fact that many secrets were kept even from people like her. Thinking about it further unlocking those delicious secrets could be just as intellectually delicious as a fine dinner of scallops and lobster was for the stomach. Things to look forward to she supposed. Looking out over the people after they'd finished the rounds of examination Vittoria also gave some parting words. "We'll make sure your problems are heard as soon as possible, and if there are any further problems don't hesitate to call the marines again." Not like you stubby mongrels really deserve it. No matter her personal dislike and growing annoyance with Torino Vittoria would have to actually go turn this report in along with Luka but that presented a slight problem since was now rather short on transportation since a certain a*****e had destroyed her boat. Unfortunately this probably meant that she was going to be stuck on this island for some time. Those mismatched eyes of hers glanced around at the short and fat islanders, along with their buildings and damaged village. I suspect it's too much to hope that I could find suitable accommodations among this rabble. Riding back to base with Luka was one possible option though perhaps a rather cramped and potentially dangerous one out on the open ocean. Though if she were marooned among these people Vittoria might just end up going insane.
[1500/1500]

With that whole process over with Vittoria looked to Luka for a second before casually asking, "So how would one go about arranging for transportation back to base?" A very important question to be sure. Preferable it'd be nice to ride out of here on a much bigger ship than her personal boat. Encounters with monsters of the deep tended to engender a desire for more defensible sea going vessels.

Stats

Active Effects

Passives:

Words

This post: 429
Current Total: 5,876
Quotes

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Over Yandere generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 76!

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:58 pm
Money Earned: 76,000  
Ryunosuke Ryusei generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 67!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Reimbursement for Torino Kingdom Complete.
67,000 Beli awarded  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

In it came with a less than quelled swell. Eyes filled with whimsical intent, maw chewing on a single slab of meat as a single lone man boat came floating to the Kingdom of Torino. The ruckus of yesteryear had been far behind him. Long beneath him and drawn to an absolute close after the last era. To put it frank and pointed, the once calm man had gotten so bored with this peaceful display. There were so many who wanted to frolic and feel - such extensive emotions meant little to him, if at all. To start a conclusive end, the proverbial knife needed to outright slay the means to all ends. The clock had been ticking ever since the four kings had found their peace, but no longer would he sit idly as they placed about with their toys. The spark hadn't been lit in quite some time; coerced by solemn indecision and a overall lack of pride! He hated it so, what this world had become. He hated it so, this weakness they all displayed in their lonesome existence. He hated it so, everything that stood indefinitely as a pillar to what was and what will be. So he'd be the judge to put away all this lower men and women. The one to make sure everyone under stood his era had not ended. All it'd take was time, accuracy, and a clear sense.

And this was where it'd all come to be. His landing was soft as the ship bumped into the dock edge, and a single cloaked man, covered in tarn rags was seen standing near its edge. Silently he tied his vessel so it wouldn't go floating away, then turned to walk quietly forward towards the kingdom. Few watched, wondering and peering at the man with a serious expression. Just. .. who was he? What was he doing here? An answer couldn't be given, but as he continued the hood over his head fell as a quaint breeze took it with him. White hair, slit golden hues, and bronze, nearly dark skin, combed his figure. His main stretching down his back some and a scar anyone could remember planted firmly over his left eye. As he kept on going, a low hum escaped him whilst continuing to walk on down the docks, a few people seeming to get hit with a strong realization. They gasped for a moment, one of them opening to yell, but it wouldn't escape. Not a peep tore from their throats as each one was knocked unconscious; a hit from nowhere with a fiscal wave of inert pressure and energy coming off the lone man's body. The Will of a King had made itself known in this kingdom.

"Meeeooooshishishi, les' not make alotta' noise you pups. I'm tryna' have a good time." Mused in a charismatic voice, he kept on walking on until he found himself a nice little bar to get himself a drink. Walking in, few eyed him, staring with interest. His features were exotic. Foreign. Of course, they should be considering he was not from around here. Coming to the keep, the man waved a free hand to get his attention, smiling a fanged grin from ear to ear. Again, it hit them all like a sack of bricks! A monster was present in their midst and yet, they could do nothing to save themselves. "H-He's. . " One began. "It can't be. . There's no way. ." The realization was beginning to set in. Cooing to himself, his finger tapped the mahogany bar with vigor. "Meowwww~ Keep, Milk Sake." No one moved. No one breathed. They were all too afraid too. Ah, but if fear dared tell them not to obey, then shouldn't it motion them into action in that same accord? He was confused. "Hmm. I must be crazy or sommin'. Mreeeowww. . I'm sure I said. ." A free hand shot across, grasping the man by his apron. "KEEP. MILK. SAKE." From the sheer pressure alone, the man passed out.

It had been said, that there once was a man who lost everything in a blaze of fire. His family. His friends. His people. He lost them all and in it, he gained something. How many years had it been? Ten. . Twenty. . The great massacre of Saint Reia, where a single man completely wiped the island from existence in a blaze of anger. That same man, then went on to conquer several territories in the Grand Line. That same man, became one of the most power in the entire world. This same man is. .

Dekura D. Ishballa of the Mad Cat pirates. Yonko.

It didn't take long for things to go into a disaster. People fled, screaming at the top of their lungs. Others were in complete shock and fear, but the man of the hour? He had gone behind the bar and gotten himself a light drink. Something to quench his thirst. "Mreeeoowww. . I guess they don't like sake? Meoowwwshishishi. . " Alone in this bar did he sit, but alarms flared the blue over. A major threat had arrived.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

With his large ship back against the shores of Torino Kingdom Thaddeus could only think about one thing. His mind darted back and forth between concepts but so far he was still on topic. It baffled him on why a yonko would be in paradise. There was nothing here for them.

"Okay lads, we're coming up on Torino. All these folk are getting uppity about a supposed Pirate Lord. I might sound confident but it would be rational to sh!t a brick."

He would say jokingly as their ship would come to port. Stepping off the boat Thaddeus would look around. Torino Kingdom had become a ghost town. With nobody in sight he felt eerie vibe going on. Leading the crew he would step further and further.

"If I were a pirate where would I go first..."

Thaddeus said to himself. It wasn't that long ago where he said to himself a pirate's life consists of hopping from bar to bar with no real objective in mind. Lucky guess because as he looked over his shoulder Thaddeus could see a crowd of civilians fleeing from a bar, go figure. Stepping into the bar weapons at rest he would look around. A man unresponsive on the floor. A suspicious looking man behind the counter, and a plethora of cowering bar goer afraid to look in the man's direction.

"Bartender! Let me get a round, one for me and one for you."

Nima would be taken back as Thaddeus would quote the same words he used on her. Oh well by this point did it matter.. All that mattered was finding out where this yonko was and figuring out exactly what he wanted to do from there. Perhaps picking a fight with one of the great terrors of the sea was a bad idea, then again the world was made of bad ideas.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

XV_Xarso_XV

Dcme

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image

COMPANY 」Thaddeus, Dekuraxxx WORDS 」1,029 xxx OOCxxx

Docking in Torino it was clear almost immediately that something was off within the island. Crowds of people formed together toward the docks, the nearby village seeming all but uninhabited. A few final stragglers flocking away from a nearby bar. One figure stood out among the crowd, her fiery haired companion was pressing on ahead toward the vacated bar. Nima followed behind shortly after him able to enter the doorway of the bar just as Thaddeus was confronting the man behind the counter. She stopped dead in her tracks, the tall slender woman keeping her distance near the entrance as she analyzed the figure behind the bar. It was clearly the famed yonko that was broadcast throughout the seas, she knew this for certain. Nima was a mercenary and she called Ridus Village home, the amount of times she had seen this exact face plastered across town was too high to even count anymore. His wild hair, the very distinguishing scar across his right eye, even his mannerisms were the same as had been described in rumors. This begged the question of why the shoddy so-called merchant was being so casual and up front with such a dangerous criminal. No matter her status or occupation there was no way that Thaddeus could actually be this confident without being outright stupid. The infamous Dekura D. Ishballa was a killer and arguably one of the most powerful and influential pirate in all the seas, being so arrogant toward him was likely to end poorly. Hence why Nima was sure to keep her distance, as much as she wanted to take the man down and claim his ungodly bounty for herself she wasn't a fool, she had already died once as of recent and wasn't looking to return to her grave so soon. They would need help if the wanted to pull anything at this point, so instead she just held her ground in the outer ring of the establishment, gauging her potential opponent.

"Captain of the Mad Cat pirates, odd place to be found."

She spoke aloud, more so to herself than to anyone in particular. Her voice was quiet and unassuming, she wasn't attempting to antagonize the man just yet, her being aggressive would likely only shorten her lifespan with such a danger before her. Besides if someone like Dekura was here that meant his pirate fleet couldn't be far behind, surely he wasn't foolish enough to come all the way out here alone. That was asking for the entirety of marine headquarters to reign down upon his doorstep, even for one of the greats that would likely prove to be too much for him. The ghoulish woman was rather intrigued, she maintained distance while assessing the situation further. If the hammer was brought down upon the famed pirate, which it undoubtedly would be- in fact it wouldn't have surprised her if marines were already surrounding the island and setting a trap for the big fish currently snaking around here. But when his arrest was attempted perhaps she could help him against overwhelming odds, if she were given the right price of course. Taking out a handful of greedy mercs, lawful marines, and fool-hearty pirates could end up being much less work than trying to take on the legendary yonko himself after all. Perhaps a smaller payout by his pocket would be more cost effective than trying to turn him in and struggling to claim the capture among so many bodies. The idea was something she entertained, she'd need to keep her eye out and see how things were to unfold first. Perhaps the mad cat himself was too arrogant to ask for help, and even less willing to pay for it out of his own pocket- in which case it was his grave, certainly he was at least smart enough to realize he was going to have a lot of trouble escaping the area now that his presence was known to all. Such a silly thing, making himself realized over a bartender, if he needed a drink the long-legged bartender Nima would've happily obliged, he could certainly be quite the hefty tipper she was sure. Still it seemed her services were unnecessary, the man had already fixed himself a drink and seemed to be enjoying his spot behind the counter.

"Your presence was broadcast throughout the entire blues, you know? Pretty soon the entire navy will be at your doorstep- surprisingly us couple of locals were the first arrivals. I would say you should leave but something tells me you don't want to, hell I'd say you aren't even worried in the slightest about having a little company."

She remained quiet and unassuming in her speech, her tone was sweet and sticky like honey as she spoke. Trying to keep things calm and mellow without bringing out hostility so quickly, she heard stories of how zany and unpredictable the cat burglar could be so she wasn't really sure what to expect from him, almost certain nothing would come from her conversation. He likely already knew everything she was telling him and didn't much care for the drones that would be flowing in for his capture, he probably barely even noticed the two of them were here in front of him. Dekura was on a whole other plain of existence compared to the lowly mercenary and her shady companion. Nima was interested, she wanted to watch things unfold- she practically couldn't wait for the many foolish sailors to come ashore and attempt to take their shot at the villainous Dekura, although she was quite sure the only fools here at the moment were the fiery haired Thaddeus and herself. They were small fry and someone like this could probably kill them both before the rest of the crowd even set foot on the sandy shores, if they were to still be alive after the next ten minutes it was likely out of his good graces and nothing more. Nima had doubts that even luck could save them anymore, but she had always been the type to live dangerously, what was life without a thrill every now and then after all.

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

It wasn't hard finding the place where this supposed Yonko was. There were tons of civilians screaming and running from the place. Along the way, Cameron hardly able to pull aside one of the fleeing people in order to ask them just who it was they were running from. A name was really all the little lizard could manage to hear before the stumbling person found there way further from him. 'Dekura.' It was not even a full name, but Cameron did not truly mean for a name at all. What he wanted was a description, but that was not something these fleeing civilians wanted to do at the moment.

The tiny chameleon found himself standing in front of the door all of the people were running from. He really wanted to stop another one and ask for a physical description, but everyone just seemed to be in a hurry to leave this place. There was one woman who uttered a question of another being crazy. At first, the little lizard thought she was talking about himself, but then he realized that not many people really came to acknowledge his presence. It was not really in his power to exert such pressure just by standing around. It was something Cameron aimed to change at some point. "Ah!" More marines were showing up. Of course, it was always the small fry that showed up first. He needed real backup if he was to somehow take on a Yonko. "Down here!" He call to the attention of a coupe of marines who seemed to wander over due to the commotion. "Please, guard the door and do not let anyone else enter unless they are a Marine. I'll definitely need help so try and rush along any higher ranking members inside. I, Cameron E. Leon, will try and stall anyone inside in order to make time for reinforcements." The man could really only look down in shock as this Chameleon was talking to him. With a sigh, the little lizard flashed his Marine Badge. "Please and thank you." He trot off, entering the building the dozens of civilians had just scattered from.

The door did not open much, as a tiny lizard did not need much room to enter a building. Looking around the place, it seemed empty save for about three people. The tiny lizard just went on all fours and crawled his way around the room. He would not speak up, but sit in a dark corner and listen to any conversation at hand. At eight inches, nobody was bound to notice the lizard. Even if they did, they had no reason to suspect that he was actually here on behalf of the Marines.

Current Tantrum :: 453
Overall Dilemma :: 4,801

05 [ +00 ] Strength
20 [ +00 ] Speed
05 [ +00 ] Endurance
05 [ +00 ] Accuracy
35 [ +10 ] Intelligence

Haraxmant

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

Acuroi

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 am
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

Sip after sip, he took yet another long gulp of his beautiful drink. It was sooo hard to find good sake in the New world; all of it was to appease someone of his stature. That mattered little, his thirst wasn't for the expensive jargon of the royal, but cheap booze. What he grew up on. What he'd come to know during his beginning travels. . After the actions of Dressrosa, he had to be sure the world knew just what they were up against, even if it were so long ago. Either way, he'd idly sip and his tail went too and fro. Back in forth in a happy manner. People ran left, right, fleeing the scene and all he really did was wave as they left - any who dared stay, he'd make a drink for. Upon arriving, Nima and Thad would both see a few Milk Sake drinks stacked on the counter. About eleven or so, but with their arrival, he began making two more. Cleaning the inside of the glass, his scarred eye closed as the other opened to peer over to the one speaking. Thad wanted a drink and Dekura simply nodded, sliding him over a glass. "Mreeoowww~ There ya' go. One for ya' and one for ya' lady friend." Whom he'd given a polite wave to before hopping over the counter.

In terms of size, he wasn't massive like some were. Dekura stood 7'6, a mass of muscle but nothing over the top. His features were what separated him from the rest of the world. As his ears perked to the sound of Nima's speech, eyes shifted on over with a quirk of the head and a fanged grin spread from ear to ear. My my, seems his reputation preceded him as usual. "You know what they say doll; cats like to hang out in odd places." Taking a seat next to Thad, Dekura removed the cloak covering his body so they could see his wear. Shirtless with multiple scars and nothing but a clothe for bottoms, but all about he was adorned in gold. Gold necklaces. Gold on his finger tips. Gold on his ears. Clearly, the man had a thing for gold. Her analysis of the situation was spot on - he knew everything she'd said to be all too true, yet he'd humor it. Taking another drink of milk sake, he'd exhale as it was finished. Absolutely delicious.

First, he'd begin with a shrug, then continue. "You're on the mark, little lady. I don't care. About the marines. The blues. The line. The world. I don't give a s**t bout any of it." Plainly he'd speak, a bit of venom lacing those words as they escaped. Nothing sufficed anymore. Nothing. "But, that doesn't mean I have to sit back and relax in my ship all day. I wanted to come to visit one of my favorite spots. When I first arrived here, I used to sit in this bar all the time and sip milk. Mreeeoowww. . Since then, my tastes have spread out some. Milk Sake is my drink of choice now." Picking up another glass, his fingers swished its innards while looking between the two. "You guys, either you're brave or stupid to come runnin' where a Yonkou sits. I gotta ask. . What dreams do ya' got to come seein' lil' ole me?" Their mettle was being tested. The overwhelming force he now presented betrayed his lax attitude. Dekura wasn't afraid. He was never afraid, but the sheer animosity coming off him was enough to shake the room. The pressure from a King knocked out several cowering bar goers, now laying unconscious in a mess of their own drool.

Thad and Nima were left standing, but for how much longer. "Even creatures cower at my might." He'd continue to no one in particular, turning a head to stare directly to where Cameron was in the room. Animals, no matter their size, instinctively ran when they saw him and yet this single one had defied its natural instinct. It wasn't normal, but any means. "I am the King of Beasts; why do you not pay your respects?" Animal or otherwise, it didn't matter. He wanted to be acknowledged and it better had happen, quick.

Vemix

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

"Heh Milk Sake, I get it because you're a cat."

Thaddeus joked watching the Yonko take a seat next to him Thaddeus was a bit thrown off by his equally laid back nature. But it wasn't something completely out of left field after all Dekura was a big timer, what reason did he have to feel fear. Never the less Thaddeus' least favorite drink was sake, it was literally liquid d**k going down your throat, milk sake only made it worse. Gagging a bit as the sake burned his entrails, Thaddeus would simply and silently nod his head, remembering all the times his mother would shout "Be careful what you wish for!"

"Well to be completely honest... We came here to capture or kill you."

Shaking the booze out of his system, Thaddeus would regain his composure.

"Because! You even being here is bringing a lot of unnecessary attention to my whole operation. But! I've had a change of heart. Ole Nima wasn't joking when she said every lawdog, bounty hunter, and sea scoundrel in all of paradise is on the way to get their claim to fame."

Leaning closer toward the Yonko he'd hoped he'd take him seriously. You see Thaddeus was a conversationalist he wanted to see the expression on Dekura's face so he could tell what he was thinking, and the way he spoke, he couldn't give 2 shits about any of that. Which was again to be expected. But if he could butter up to the Yonko perhaps Thaddeus could be taken under his protection allowing him to do MORE of whatever the ******** he wanted.

"See friend, I got a plan to make south blue a freeman's paradise. But that can't happen so long as you keep bringing the law round here. I want to help you, help you get the hell outta paradise and back across the grandline. From there bon voya-"

A sudden stiffness in his chest caused his voicals to drift away from his control. Staring at Dekura, Thaddeus began to notice... he was unable to breathe. His face turning as red as his hair, he'd begin to clutch the sake glass squeezing it until it cracked in his hand. Thaddeus knew what this was... Conquers! Looking over toward his nakama whom would probably be much more susceptible to Dekura's haki then himself Thaddeus would look over toward Nima checking if she was okay let alone still conscious. Looking back toward Dekura his eyes would follow the Catman's locking onto a tiny lizard creeping round. His hand shakily drawing his pistol, to think someone's haki was this strong, Thaddeus could feel the tole it was taking on himself. Using what little strength he could muster Thaddeus would reach over he counter top, thinking this was the best course of action. Thaddeus grabbed the bottle of milk sake, his shaky hand pouring a glass for the yonko. Hoping it would calm him down. With his last act he would side the poured cup toward the cat, just before keeling over on the wooden bar floor gasping for breath.

LovelyMintKisses

Mister Trotter

illusorry

XV_Xarso_XV

Dcme

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

COMPANY 」Thaddeus, Dekuraxxx WORDS 」984 xxx OOCxxx

No fear, it was an awesome sight to behold. The yonko seemed completely unfazed by her claims and in fact his expression betrayed his boredom. She let out a small sigh as Thaddeus and the yonko shared a drink, one was poured for herself as well and she decided it was best to drink. Turning down the refreshment would likely insult the dangerous feline who had poured it for her. Deciding ultimately that it did not matter if she entered the bar and committed herself to the room, if Dekura wanted to kill them he could do it no matter where they stood. Pressing the glass to her lips she took the alcohol in small sips, pleasantly surprised by the mix of sour and sweet the milk and sake had in conjunction with one another. "The taste is rather lovely, as a bartender myself I'm surprised I never thought to try it." she explained, her honey sweet voice lulling the occupants of the room. She would need to add this specialty to the menu if she were able to escape this confrontation alive. Or at least as alive as a zombie could really be. Just as Dekura removed his cloak and revealed his features, he'd also be able to get a better look at the long-legged woman now that she had entered the general vicinity. She was tall although no where near the height of the beast man, probably a good five inches shorter than himself. Her hips were wide, her rump round, her skin was a mix of pale ivory or an earthly discoloration of purple, finally gaudy stitches were present upon much of her body. The most notable thing about the woman however was her silky purple hair and bright blue bulbs for eyes.

"What's the point in living if you don't take any risks."

She replied to his accusation of their bravery or stupidity. These same risky maneuvers she took had ended her life once already, you think Nima might've learned from her past- but it seemed that unfortunately was not the case. She couldn't pass up the chance to behold such a godly sight as a yonko in these waters. "I'm here for a good time, not a long time. All I'm looking for in this second chance at life is a little fun and a lot of coin." she spouted truthfully, no sense in lying to a pirate lord after all. Dekura and herself likely had similar tastes in life, back when his fire was still lit he took was likely looking for the same things. It was surprising that Nima's occupation wasn't that of a pirate herself, it gave way to much easier splendor and fun than selling your skills as a mercenary did. Still the young woman had never thought to give it a chance neither in life nor the afterlife she was currently inhabiting. "Freckles here isn't off the mark either, I'm a scumbag mercenary so hearing of your arrival I decided to come along and meet with you, capturing you is more my forte as they usually pay less for a corpse. Most importantly I just want you to give me a good time, Beast King of the seas." she shrugged, finishing off the glass of milk sake which she rather enjoyed. Thaddeus and herself were betraying quite a lot of their intentions, perhaps from a false sense of security with the beast man before them since he had yet to kill the duo. Still Nima wanted to say that wasn't why, perhaps it was because she wanted him to know. Not really to impress him, or put him on edge, more or less she just wanted to give the pirate lord what he and her both wanted- a little fun. Maybe helping Dekura wasn't the way to go, perhaps the fiery haired fiend and herself should just face off against him once the numbers arrived, they might die but they might also help this legendary man regain whatever thrills he has since lost.

Suddenly however she felt as though an immense pressure was being placed upon her body. If there was pain of shortness of breath associated with this she was unaware, however her companion seemed to be feeling it a little more than herself. Perhaps because Nima was undead she wasn't getting the full effects of this powerful aura but it was still very much noticeable for her, even a small amount of light lightheadedness threatened her. With fierce concentration she was able to keep afoot and even place the empty glass she was holding upon the counter. Her ocean-esque hues seemed to tighten into a glare set upon the yonko. "My name is Nima.. and I'd like to ask you what it is you want as well, pirate lord?" the ghoul asked, her words more weighty and heavier than before, the pressure being placed upon her body even causing effects to her speech. As the freckle faced marksman hit the floor gasping for air she kept beaming toward the elephant in the room. Upright, but not unaffected by whatever it was the yonko was currently putting them through. Despite her dire situation the mercenary placed a heavy hand upon the hilt of her sword, ready to release it and bid her final farewell if need be. Perhaps some might think that Nima had gone crazy but in the last few moments her face had contorted into a wicked little smile, a nearly inaudible laugh directed toward the mad cat himself. An old saying was that one should laugh in the face of death after all, the smile was just a little edition the ghoul had added for herself. Whispering the mantra she had grown up with to herself within these last few moments as ironic as the word survivor might be at this point.

"All guts no glory, all survivor no guilt."

Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out