Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Bancho Village [Raided] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 200 || Str; 05 || Spd; 05 || End; 05 || Int; 05 || Acc; 05 || Prw; 05 || Dex; 0 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

The fishman stared at Luka as she awaited a response to her early message of 'not all living things are good' it seemed that the lieutenant agreed with her and she wasn't the type to judge. The blue eye'd chore girl would be surprised at Luka's disagreement about the food chain and she'd become curious as her commanding officer explained her reasonings on why her thought process wasn't entirely correct. The talk of the ingerently social and the desires of people were mostly correct, she assumed from her watch of some minkmen that they liked to be together, humans were clearly social animals by the simple fact that they inhabit towns and villages. Fishmen were...she guessed pretty social though they only claimed a single place as theirs along with the merfolk. She looked considerate as she mused on the last bit, people wanting harmony, "I suppose that's true, though most of the time people who want peace when they lack it will go about it in a rather incorrect way." she stated mildly. As the conversation continued she would still be vexed by Luka's early posed question, she wasn't sure what she personally thought of human's but Luka would pull her away from her musing briefly as she reacted to her earlier statements on what she observed with humans. Lily gave Luka her attention as she would explain that human's had fear of the unknown, but so did fishmen. That didn't justify the treatment of others just because they fear something they have yet to see, that didn't mean they had to react with violence and hatred simply because another looked different. She didn't voice her opinion as she would be told not to blame them and that it was her own job to prove it different, "I don't have much care for what other's think of me, as long as it doesn't impede my goal they can wish to think of me as a violent gnashing beast. I won't harm them unless they give me a reason too." she stated simplistically. As she would finally figure out her thoughts on humans she'd look faintly bemused, "I think humans are very ignorant." she'd state lightly, "They are like children who don't know any better, such short life spans to learn as well, pig headed and stubborn in their beliefs." she continued as she trailed alongher thought pattern, "They have many negative qualities that drive them, but just as many good ones. I appreciate their need to defend their young, their courage to stand up to me despite being afraid to protect something so small." she continued as she recalled the young children's mother who had been shaking, but still told Lily off, "I think the human race is still too young to really mingle with everyone, but sooner or later they will get there." she finished deciding that she had a severe neutrality about humans the way one would have if they were dealing with children. You neither disliked or hated, but neither liked or loved them, they were there because they chose to be and she would treat them with the same amount of respect she would anything else.

As they continued their walk she would glance at Luka when she mentioned that she was curious about being on land, she stared at the Lieutenant for a long moment, "It's the same as you being in the water. I can breath just fine, but the hot dry air can bother me at times, just like the wet cold can bother you." she'd murmur comparing the human complaints of being in the water to her's being on land, "I can't move nearly as fast on land as I can in water, though merfolk are much faster than I. I like the cold deep areas in water they are so quiet and calm in comparison to all the noise up here on land." she murmured, "It's not bad up here though, so much more color and life, a lot more beauty up here despite all the hardships people seemed to endure on land." she continued, "My home attempted to duplicate fishman island with it's bubbles of greenery and the pretty flowers by bringing in colorful corals and brightly colored fish. Home was pretty in it's own way." she murmured, "As for other fishmen it depends. Those with gills like I." she'd touch the long slits in her neck that were closed, "Tend to notice the difference in breathing, I prefer wet warm air, while others who lack gills and have various other dependencies like merfolk who have a similar function to gills in their lungs dislike being on land too much. Makes it harder for them to move around or deal with the air quality." she'd state, "They can breath up here for short amounts of time, but they require much more water." she'd state before touching her helm, "The only part of me that really requires more water are my appendages. My gills don't dry out easily because of my more human appearance, but my true fishlike part requires lots of water, I carry them in here with a lot of water to keep them from drying out." she'd state as she'd look to Luka, "You are very curious about fishmen. Am I one of the few you've met?" she asked politley wondering if Luka had met other more talkative fishmen.

[ Bancho Island takeover for the Marines 901/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:02 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

As Lily gave her reply, she had seemed to form a very accurate interpretation of humans overall as Luka nodded to her. She couldn't and wouldn't deny the points made as the human race truly was 'younger' in both a literal and figurative sense of the word. Arrogant, brash, selfish, but also caring, kind, considerate. Humans were always a mass of contradictions across the species and it was hard to really get them to work together through all barriers without some sort of major event to help work past insecurities, fear, and mob mentality.

She did listen closer to her curiosity on fishmen and nodded as Lily explained things to her. It was somewhat fascinating and it was also a very educational lesson for her in a way as she took mental notes on everything revealed to her as they spoke on the matter. Once finished, Luka paused and nodded to her. "I have only known a few admittedly and there aren't many books on the matter back at base so I suppose I let my curiosity get the better of me. Sorry for asking you so many questions about it." She apologized for it, despite having previously agreed to try and do so less as they arrived at the office of the local mayor, heading inside to briefly discuss the matter of Marine ownership and overseeing of the island. It didn't take terribly long which was a good thing and it meant they they were one step closer to being finished with this dreadfully boring task of stacking an official claim to the entirety of the South Blue for the World Government they served.

Once the matter had been concluded, she would step outside with Lily and look around, yawning softly as her gloved hand would cover over her mouth. She shook her head quickly to shake it away and started to walk back to port with her first mate. "Well...that's four down, three more to go and then we will have the whole South Blue sea covered. The last three islands are all roughly the same distance away however. Centaurea, Baterilla, and Karate Island are still left. You're more than welcome to pick where we go next this time if you like since the order doesn't matter so long as we finish in a timely fashion..."

[Bancho Village takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 100 || Str; 10 || Spd; 10 || Sta; 00 || Def; 10 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 100 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily would stare at Luka as she went on to mention she had met a couple and once again apologized. The chore girl sighed and tapped Luka's shoulder to have her turn, without further delay she flicked the woman in the head, "You apologize way too much." she reiterated as she would follow the woman into the mayor's house without dwaddling. When they finished discussing with the mayor they would exit quickly and make their way back to the docks, as they did so Luka amended their progress and then offered Lily the option to choose where to go next. She thought for a moment before she'd look out towards the ocean, "Baterilla should be fine." she stated before she would easily walk off the dock and splash into the water.

[ Bancho Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image
"There is more to me than just good looks."

===
[Str - 010][Pro - 050][Def - 020][Spd - 030][Stm - 030][Vit - 010]
[HP: 360/360 ]=[SP: 380/380 ]=[Spirit: 000/000 ]

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Just another beautiful day in Bancho Village. The summer wind blowing through the lush green grass, birds chirping and being lively as they flew about over rooftops, and the locals all going about their business in a friendly manor towards one another. That was until the calm was broken by a man flying out of the front door of a local shop and skidding across the ground before coming to a stop and coughing up some blood. The sudden event caused a few people in the streets to cry out in fear of whatever just happened and caused the man to get knocked out of his own establishment in such a condition. ”You thought you could pull a fast one on me?” From the entryway of the building the man just came flying out of was none other than the gold plated Reverse who stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest and look of disdain in his eyes. ”I’m not really such a bad guy, but when you try to CHEAT me like that, I can get testy.” The locals around the scene backed away from Reverse and the man he knocked outside except for another man who came up and helped the shopkeep sit up. “Are you okay? What happened? Who is this gold guy?” Before the shopkeep could reply, Reverse pointed his finger at the ground near their feet and turned his index finger into the barrel of a pistol and fired a single warning shot at the ground making them both jump back along with most of the people around. ”I’ll tell you what happened! I was just going along and minding my own business when I suddenly had a craving for some coffee. I figured I would stop in and get a cup, nice and easy.” His subtle tone shifted to an agitated one and he pointed his pistol finger right at the shop owners head. ”But then this con artist figured he could cheat me out of some berries by trying to have me drink some mud water! I should kill you for that!” The shop owner wrinkled his brows to the claim Reverse was making and shook his head. “W-wait a minute. You can’t suddenly go and blame me for some bad coffee like that. I didn’t even make it.” Reverse changed his index finger back to normal and put his hands on his hips. ”Like that excuse is good enough! Who the hell would make something that awful? Your chef sucks.” The owner replied back to Reverse. “But I don’t even have a chef. You made the coffee.”

Reverse looked off to the side. ”Well what kind of shop owner lets complete strangers into their workplace to cook food? Do you know how many safety violations that would incur?” The owner threw his hands up. “You forced your way into my kitchen and when I tried to stop you, you pulled a pistol on me and said that if I didn’t let you make some coffee you would kill me so dead that my grandparents would cease to exist!” Reverse stood there staring at the shop owner for a couple seconds before scratching the top of head through his foiled dreadlocks. ”Eh? That doesn’t sound like something I would say. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else?” Reverse got more than a few skeptical looks from the crowd and the shop owner. “Who would I confuse YOU for?” After that, Reverse tilted his head back and let out a long and heavy groan that lasted a good half minute before tilting his head forward again and stepping off of the porch of the shop. ”I’m done.” He put his left hand over his face mask in grief and held up his right hand towards the entrance of the shop and morphed it into the nozzle of a flamethrower and shot a stream of intense flames straight into the door of the shop, instantly catching the buildings floor on fire and most of the merchandise. The people gasped at the sudden and over the top reaction and how the building he just set ablaze was connected to a long row of shops that would all catch fire too if something wasn’t done quickly. Some of the people ran to get help to put out the fire before it spread too far while Reverse dropped his right hand back down to side and turned it back to normal again. ”Let this be a lesson. Don’t open a restaurant unless you know how to serve the customer right.” With nothing else, Reverse left nonchalantly as the shop owner yelled to him in the distance over the blazing flames spewing out from the doors and windows of his shop. “It’s not even a restaurant! It’s a tailoring store you psycho!”

[Minor Destruction - Bancho Village: 853/750]

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
---

Reckage

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:19 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Pro: 000 // Def: 100 // Spd: 250 // Sta: 0 // Vit: 0 // Spt: 416

Luka sighed impatiently as they sailed right back towards Bancho Village, where they had already been only a day beforehand on standard Marine business. However there had been a distress call sent out to them just as they were starting to head back towards headquarters to make a report on the status of South Blue. As it turned out, some metal coated scumbag was causing a ruckus in the area right behind them as they had literally just placed these god damned islands under her personal jurisdiction as per the orders of the Fleet Admiral. Her eye twitched in irritation as her distaste of pirates only grew by the day.

Once at the docks, she very quickly dropped anchor, leaping off the rails of her vessel as she ran into town, Lily surely behind her as they had Pirate trash to take out. As she ran down the main street she stopped, seeing a tall, gold plated man in metal walking in her direction and away from a now burning shop as she drew out her sword, pointing it at him directly as her eyes narrowed. "Halt!! I am hereby placing you under arrest in the name of the Marines, come quietly now or your punishment shall only become more severe!" She shouted at him, standing maybe thirty or so feet away from him at this point in the middle of the road, Lily hopefully just behind her as she made her demands of the criminal before them.

Cor Contritum

Reckage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 180 || Str; 33 || Spd; 45 || Sta; 00 || Def; 00 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 180 || Spt; 16xxxxxxx

Lily jumped up onto the docks her body soaking wet as she would follow behind Luka who was most definitely in a right nasty mood. Blue eyes glanced around as she would see the town had been messed with horribly, she looked almost...peeved. Striding behind the Lieutenant she'd follow in the woman's wake and stand shoulder to shoulder to her as some unhuman thing stood before them looking ( probably ) pleased with himself. Yells about the place he just burned down not being a restaurant, "It's probably daft..." she murmured quietly only going off the singular yelling account of a tailor owner.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Raider

Reckage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

===

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Reverse looked towards the blue sky that was being partially smeared with smoke from the fire he set at the tailoring shop and not a care in the world, for only a few steps that was. He suddenly came to a stop when a woman's voice yelled halt and he looked from the sky to the path ahead of him and saw two women standing a short distance from him. He remained still for a moment giving no reply or indication of responding to her quiry and then turned his head to eh side to look behind him at the people currently trying to put the fire out and then back to the red haired female. He held up a finger like he was about to say something, but immediately put his hand back down to his side right after raising it and just looked off to his side once again, this time looking at the farm in the distance and the animals grazing in the nearby field. He turned back to the women again and took a deep breath before speaking to them finally. ”Who’s Halt now?”

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:55 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Luka stared at the man as he seemed to daze about after her decree, as if he didn't fully comprehend the words that had just come out of her mouth. Her eyes narrowed at him in slowly growing annoyance at him as her subordinate had arrived, questioning if the man might be daft. At first she wasn't sure but once he spoke up and asked her 'who's Daft' as if it were a name, she let out a short sigh, eye twitching a bit. "It appears that you are correct on that matter..." She muttered to herself and Lily as she stared at this moronic metal man. "Halt means to 'stop', as in 'stop' where you are pirate." She said the tittle with easily audible disdain as she keeps her sword pointed towards him. "You are guilty of destruction of public properly as well as assault and battery, as well as endangering civilian lives, and threatening the peace of the region. You are under arrest and shall be punished for them as well. Should you choose to come quietly to reflect upon your actions, said punishment will be less severe than if you resist."

Cor Contritum

Reckage

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHP; 180 || Str; 33 || Spd; 45 || Sta; 00 || Def; 00 || Vit; 00 || Prw; 00 || SP; 180 || Spt; 16xxxxxxx

The fishwoman stood by her arms behind her back as she stared at the raging fire, the tailor would come scampering out and around after hearing the commotion and run up to Lily, "My! My shop!" he squeaked, she stared at him curiously before patting his head, "Let us deal with....that thing, then I will see what I can do to help..." she mumbled as water trickled down and formed in her hand as she would touch it to the back of the man's neck easing some of the heat, "For now, steer clear." her face wasn't reassuring, neither was her tone, she just said what she knew would be correct. The man scuttled off to the left into an alley to cooldown from the heat of the fire, she would turn back to observe the situation.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Reckage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

===

User Image

Reverse’s body jerked back a bit to the claims and listed off offences that he committed also being not quite sure of how to take all this information. ”Hold the train! Pirate? I’m not a pirate. Are you blind?” He waved his hands in front of himself franticly pointing to each body part as he mentioned them one at a time. ”Look. I don’t have an eyepatch. Or a wooden leg. No beard. I don’t smell...” He tilted his face down towards his armpit and took two sniffs and then moved past the statement he was about to make. ”I don’t have a pirate ship. And most important, I don’t destroy public property.” He said just as the shop he lit ablaze moments ago collapsed in on itself from fire damage with loud cracking followed by a thunderous thud. ”. . .without good reason. Who are you two anyway? The marines or something?” He flaunted his right hand about next to his face tauntingly not realizing their attire.

[Welp, I’m having a good ol’ time]
User Image

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

Reckage

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image

As Lily was busy trying to console the victim, Luka kept her attention on their man, refusing to let him out of her sight should he even think about trying to escape. The longer he started to talk though, the more she began to question his legitimate intelligence levels as he started listing off overly stereotypical 'pirate' qualities that he lacked, as if that somehow excused him from such an identification despite his obvious crimes. She sighed in continued annoyance at his behavior before answering his question. "Yes, we are the Marines actually, and there is never a justifiable reason for the destruction of public property by those not fighting to protect the innocent." She said firmly, offhandedly adding the clause that collateral was justified for those fighting for justice. Considering they reimburse such damages anyways, it wasn't an exception that could be blamed really. "Regardless, you have broken several laws and we are taking you away. You can either come with us peacefully, or resist arrest and suffer more severe consequences. What is your choice?"

Cor Contritum

Reckage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lily actually looked annoyed for once, her eyes narrowed and her lips turned down in a frown, "Can we just assume it won't come quietly? It's clear it doesn't understand whats going on. " she whispered to Luka wanting nothing more than to tackle the great oaf and cuff him.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Reckage

Cor Contritum

Raider

Reckage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

===

User Image

Reverse widened his eyes to the reply from the red head that the were indeed marines and dropped his hands down to his sides in mild shock. ”Oh.” Was all he could say realizing how dire his situation was, for the most part. When asked which choice he would select from the options given to him by the redhead, he looked to her and then to the blue woman next to her and back to the red head while cupping his chin between his thumb and forefinger in contemplation. ”That is nice of you to offer. Let’s see~ I can go with you peacefully and without a fus, get taken to jail, and spend who knows how long rotting away for burning down this sham of a restaurant.” He turned to his side and looked at the sky in further deliberation out loud. ”Or I can resist, make an over the top scene about everything, and have a better chance at not becoming the girlfriend of a guy named Bob.” Reverse rolled his head around his shoulders so he would be looking at the ground at his feet, his golden alloy dreads draped over his face, and paused for a moment. He then suddenly clapped his hands and flipped his alloy hair back over his head and turned towards the two marine women. ”Tough choice but I am going to have to go with escaping you both and getting the hell out of here.” He gave a soft wave with a smile that was hidden by his face mask but showed in his eyes and took off in the opposite direction in a strong sprint to head through the town and come out the other side to get away from the marines hopefully and yelled back towards them. ”You’ll never take me alive!!”

User Image

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:05 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Finally, it seemed that he was starting to properly understand the situation that he was in. Any more explanation required and Luka would have forgone even letting him choose how he was taken in at this rate. He was certainly an annoying sort of person to deal with. He started to respond, making a joke of his crime as he listed his choices in his own sort of way, further adding to the weight upon Luka's patience for this man. He finally declared his choice with an impudent wave as he turned away from them and decided to book it. Lukas herself sighed in annoyance. "Very well...Prepare to cuff him please." She spoke softly to her first mate, not taking her eyes off of the man's back as her sword arm lowered at first and she immediately darted forwards in a sprint after him, her speed vastly exceeding his own as she cleared the gap between them in moments. As she came up behind him, her left arm reached forwards as she lunged in, grabbing at the back of his neck as she would suddenly force his body down to the ground, face first as she goes down with him, pinning him by the neck to the ground as her left boot pressed down over his right arm, keeping that pinned directly as well with her sword arm to the side. "I apologize, but that wasn't one of the options I gave to you." She spoke coldly to him as she held him down, awaiting the bindings from her subordinate to properly transport him to headquarters.

Cor Contritum

Reckage

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lily stared at the thing, it wasn't human, clearly, it looked gaudy and stupid like a shiny coin that was actually aluminum covering chocolate. As he seemed to be talking himself through his options Lily would be able to sense the tension of being ready to move roll off of Luka, the second the man turned to flee Luka would order her to prepare the cuffs before she would be forced to grab her hat in an effort to keep it from falling off as the red headed lieutenant took off. Lily ran up holding the cuffs in her hands as she would lock the first two around around his ankles and moved to wrestle the other two on the man's restrained wrists.

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Reckage

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas