[PRP] Pills Here (Rabbit/Gloom/Georg) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 pm
He sat, shifting so that he was no longer resting on his legs once Gloom left to explore. When he replied, he tried to slow his speech without sounding condescending, but by the end, he was rambling as usual.

"I came to ask if there was a way you could... share some of the ones you help. I'm training a new noble, and she would like to be a healer of humans as well as creatures from this world." Temperance had never said as much, and had Rabbit known her history with the Faceless, he might have dropped this plan long ago. But he didn't, so he hadn't.

"I was thinking she could start small, cuts and scrapes, stuff like that. And if she handles them well and I don't need to rush her patients back to you, maybe she could take on something more serious."

If television had taught him anything, this was rather unorthodox, but Temp did have degrees and things, so hopefully his request wasn't too much of a stretch.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm
There was a tilt of it's head, the words understood. "It is- a different manner from- my brethren and I heal?" One of the small wispy spiders that were many of came close and settled on Georg's shoulder until it was handled and cradled in his hands.

"They take pain- ease things- and I hold it within." It was likely more complicated than that but Georg was trying.

Smerdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:56 pm
"Oh. Oh. Yeah, I guess it would be." He remembered how he and Juniper had healed Hux at the ball, how they had made it happen because they wanted it more than anything, because if they hadn't, he probably would have died. Back home we jam bits of metal and long pieces of thread and drugs into people to make them well again. Very different.

"It might be better if she did it your way. Or found her own."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 pm
"She can learn- if she would like- It can be taught." The creature replied, still cradling its smaller brethren in it's hands. "You are wanting- her to learn? To grow? Smaller creatures- those that it would not hurt- can be directed to another- to her."

Many eyes focused up at Rabbit. "I would help- guide."

5merdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:55 pm
He couldn't guess how Temperance would feel about manifesting tiny clone assistants or whatever, but it was worth a shot for her to try. He was the one who was meant to be dictating what she did here anyway, right? This was what he chose. It she didn't like it, well, she didn't have to use it. Or so he hoped.

"Yeah. I would appreciate that. As long as it doesn't mess her up, you know, as a person."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 pm
"It would be- small creatures that need help- The ones that- are not hurt badly. Small injuries." It's head tilted again, studying Rabbit. "I can give you- something that will- let them know it alright to come for healing."

Gloom was nearby, peering up at the pair but apparently had been overrun by tiny wispy spiders (he did not seem to mind and was, in fact, giving rides).

"If you think- she can handle it. I would meet another- who helps someday."

Smerdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm
"Small injuries. That's good." She didn't have to come out of this an expert or anything. As long as nobody got hurt. More than they already were, that was. "I'll take whatever you can offer. And I can bring her to you too. Whatever you like."

Rabbit glanced over at Gloom, his mouth dropping open for a second. It closed again when he determined the creature was not dying of spiders.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:00 pm
Gloom was enjoying himself, that much was clear. Especially when happy chitters escaped.

The Healer was watching for a moment before it's eyes turned back to Rabbit. It's hands, all of them, weaved thread in and out and a shimmering piece of cloth was held out for him to take. "A token. You can- tear it in two. One for you- one for her - if you like. It will- let the little ones know- you will help.

"You can also- use it to- call for me."

Smerdle
I THOUGHT I REPLIED TO THIS SATURDAY, jeebus

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:50 am
Rabbit had a tendency to pick up on the new things he might do with magic more easily once he'd seen someone else do something similar, and this time was no different. What if instead of buying the sirens Target clothes and Halloween costumes to hide beneath, he made capes and crap? He would have loved that s**t as a kid. He smiled as he reached out and took the cloth.

"It's very pretty. Thank you." Probably not what he was meant to say after being handed a magical summons. "Does it have to be outside to work? Like a flag?"

azuredreams
/holds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:51 pm
Georg's head tilted in thanks of the complement regardless before he shook it. "You simply must think- of this place- of me- and I will arrive. I will know and- come to you."

Smerdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:47 am
"All right. Cool." Most of this was not what he had expected when he'd thought about how he might teach Temp. Still, magic cloth and a tiny spider man were far from the strangest things he'd seen here, so in a way he supposed he'd gotten off light.

"Well... I probably shouldn't keep you from doing other stuff," Rabbit said, pushing to his feet. "Thanks for seeing me and for helping us out."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:44 pm
Georg simply inclined his head, arms waving at Rabbit. "The honor is mine, Noble." This time he actually managed the sentence properly instead of it breaking up.

The shadowy marten was weaving it's way around Rabbit's feet a moment later, white eyes peering up at him. "Y'ready to go then?"

Smerdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:38 pm
"Mmhm. Climb up, if you want."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:00 pm
Gloom promptly did so and waved a small paw at Georg, who waved his spindly arms back at them both.

"Y'should hold on," Gloom told Rabbit because that was all the warning he got before shadows crept up and over them. It was just a moment of absolute black, of there might be things in the shadows, before it faded away and they were back in a part of other ashdown near the Court.

"There," he said with a pleased chitter before he snuffled a little at Rabbit. "Wait, did y'want to go back to Ashdown? Gloom could've taken you there!"

Smerdle

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 am
He didn't squeeze this time, though he did close his eyes as they blinked through the darkness and reappeared by the Court. This would do. He wasn't ready to share his news with Temp, but Oroh was a different story. She had a sixth sense when it came to knowing when he had interesting news anyway, and for once he wouldn't mind sharing.

"This is perfect, Gloom," he said, crouching so the marten didn't have to jump. Once he was all the way down on one knee, however, he continued sinking until he sat on the ground. It was a fine place to take a break.

"I'll get back home eventually. And I've got some things to think about, so I'll just... sit for a little while. Thanks for bringing me."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces