Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Dʀᴜᴍ Isʟᴀɴᴅ
Bighorn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
There wasn't much else he could do but sit and listen. So, that was exactly what he did.

Watching with sorrowful eyes at his story and seeing the reactions, Asche couldn't help but feel for Riven's situation. It didn't matter if they were or weren't blood; he held his name and that was all he'd need. To the pauses and the sadness. To the tears to come and the fear that laid on the horizon, there would be acceptance. Of his pain and of what was to come. With a long pause after he finished the man leaned back, eyes wafting to the sky with a quizzical expression. Thought on what to say and what to do. This was pretty important after all.

"First off, I'm glad you're safe. . and, I guess that mom is too." A huffed breath escaped after before continuing. "You've got the world on your shoulders right now. And Uncle Shino prolly' isn't gonna just let you go easy. Especially considering what's happened. And from what I know of mom, she's not gonna just let you leave without her. That's just the way we Blackhearts are. Once our mind is made up, that's it." Laughing to himself, his hand slowly raised then lowered into an open palm to let the poster slide back over to Riven. "Don't matta' much to me if you decide to go or stay, but as long as you're family, I'm here to help you. Always will be. So don't go thinkin' you're out there alone, cause you're not. Call on me anytime, brother!" Smiling from ear to ear, he'd move over to grab Riven into a warm hug, laughing lightly as he pressed his head and played in his hair.

After a bit he'd let him go and wave a free hand as he did. That same, silly smile spread over his features. "I don't think I even got the chance to formally introduce myself. Asche! Asche S. Blackheart! Nice to meet you, brother!" Even in dark times, light always shined through. That was what he felt. That was what was right.

To Neffie though, Asche gave a careless wave. Don't ruin family time. "Go on inside if you're cold. Seems like this'll be over soon anyway."

STR 362 || SPD 125 || END 100 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 160 || HP 1040/1040 || SPI 168

a.renee.w

Panda King ta-tai grim

Sherlock Homeslice

CrispyDonut

Misujage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

Roselle Stark

XXX "Ah, well.." In between what Riven said and Neffie's comment, Roselle had come up with something else to do. "I'll go make some cocoa then? Maybe you could take it with you!" The woman still wanted to give the two brothers time to talk alone since it was clearly a family issue and she didn't want to make either of them uncomfortable with her presence. She'd ask Asche later, and if he wanted to share then she'd learn from him. If not.. Well, she was resourceful. If she really wanted an answer, it would definitely be found. Taking a few minutes to make the hot chocolate, she spooned the mixture into separate mugs and went about distributing them to the rest of the crew. Knocking on Marshall's door quietly, she decided to skip the Ocean Dog for the time being since he wasn't answering and she didn't wish to bother him. She'd try to pawn off the drinks to EZ and Nefertari respectively, though understood if neither of them wanted to take any.

Returning to the brothers, Roselle seemed slightly dismayed at the number of drinks still left on her tray. Was nobody in the mood? Did it smell weird or something?! Her cooking wasn't gourmet, but it wasn't horrible, right?! Being nice at times was more difficult than she would have thought. As she approached Riven and Asche, she smiled upon seeing her Captain pull the smaller man into a hug. As quick as possible she'd slide the tray onto one hand, retrieving a camera Den Den Mushi from her person and snapping a picture. "Right, you're welcome to travel with us anytime." Smiling warmly at the pair, she'd extend the tray out. "Cocoa?"

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut

Sherlock Homeslice

Misujage

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 pm

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
xxxxᴀᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴅʀᴜ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ | مجھے دعا دی جائے ضروری ہے.
____________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Strength: 050 || Prowess: 110 || Defense: 050 || Speed: 160 || Stamina: 050 || Vitality: 000 ]
                                    [ HP: 760 || Stamina: 700 || Spirit: 132 || Race: Human || Perk: Sneak Attack || Traits: Assassin // Rokushiki // Devil Fruit || TSP (Total Stat Points): 426 || Devil Fruit: Poison Poison | Doku Doku no Mi || Bounty: 57,000,000 Beli ]

The raging blizzard could not compare to the cold shoulder Asche gave Nefertari moments ago. The young man’s heart would take a hit. His feelings, now in their most vulnerable state after being rejected, had taken yet another blow. Asche probably didn’t notice or didn’t care enough to. Jade hues would simply glare at him. Anger, pain, and sorrow were his current mood but he had to hold on. He had to hold it in. This was life now.

Nefertari would simply make his exit on but a simple phrase, ”Whatever...” He would quickly make his way to his room and angrily sit down front of his mirror. Asche’s nonchalant gesture, which was practically a “shoo”, cut deeper than the swordsman knew. This would not take Nefertari however. As he stared at his reflection he would take a deep breath in and then exhale. He would think to himself, ”I am only here for a free ride to Alabasta. I am hurt because I let people to close. Shut them out. Build walls. People are meant to be used.”

These were the lessons taught to him by his harsh childhood. People only sought their own interests. Before all else, they would think about how things would affect them and the things they hold dear. Nefertari had to do the same. He had to worry about himself. He didn’t like feeling this way. Feeling this pain. The male would brush his hair back with both hands, taking another deep breath.

He would look around his room with a sorrowful expression. ”...Should probably start...not yet...” A black and gold brush would find its way into his hands and he would simply begin brushing. Grooming himself always calmed him down. It made him feel better to bring his outward appearence to its peak. It filled him with confidence.

(OOC: The elegance~)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee sama

a.renee.w

Sherlock Homeslice

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

STR 600 || SPD 500 || VIT 000 || PRW 000 || STA 100 || DEF 000
SP 1000/1000 || HP 1100/1100 || SPI 400

Write it on the walls then, here was Riven A. Shemont. Marching towards death. Asche had forgiven him so easily, he was grateful for that, but he didn't imagine he'd be alive much longer for it to make a difference. Nothing really seemed to matter much, the way he was going forward would afford him very few results ... that was the way he felt. But he was gonna do it anyway, maybe one day he'd be strong enough to be a match for Toya. Then storm beyond that tiny checkpoint and come face to face with Oshino.

"I dunno, Shio can't reely help anyone right now." Even if it was in her heart to come and help Riven, she wasn't really able to right now. Maybe if he had ran away sooner, she could have gotten away too. Nah, too late for what ifs. he couldn't see a version of that story that started with him running away. What kinda person just ran away from their responsibilities. "And Imma deal wit Shiny head on, I'm not gonna skedaddle foreva." He shook the black fur coat, loosening the snow that had begun to gather upon it. Not entirely sure why he was bound in so much fur the more he thought about it. He didn't wear shoes, and being a fish made him coldblooded anyway. Not like he could actually catch something like the flu. At least not because the conditions were too chilly.

Call me anytime, brother ...

Riven closed his eyes, at the moment the ship had become flooded with his senses. The auras of all of its compatriots had settled within his mind, and the light within his eyes dimmed. He was sure Asche would get so much stronger than this, but it would probably be short lived if Riven called on him for help. This battle was already beyond the small Riven, so it would be beyond Asche. Beyond his Crew, he couldn't just keep puttin people in danger. Though his eyes drifted away from the ship behind his back. "I cain't y'know. Put anybody else in danger. I preciate the thought but uhhh ... I'd prolly never call." He smiled, no teeth, the gleeful notion was pretty lack luster. Fading quicker than it was formed. Dropping his face back to melancholy. Pale skin, white hair and eyes as deep as the sea. It was all he was made of, plastered right on his face. The orbs of ocean water on his face would widen with the grasp ... A Hug ... Why was he being hugged? His fingers twitched, wrists relaxed, and they almost rose as if to hug the man back. he did not, he was too ashamed too. Or maybe he was too much of a stranger, or he had been through the worst few days of his life. Still, he felt his feet flatten. His shoulders lower from his ears. His tongue settle from the top of his mouth. The stress he had been carrying around with him, in spite of all of the ways it was noticeable, had some unnoticeable symptoms as well.

All of which seemed to fade in that very moment.

"I gotta get goin to Alabasta, moms had some kinda meetin set up there. Imma say if I can find granpa usin dat." He saw it, but it wasn't his place to speak on it. Maybe ... But when Riven was gone, and if Shio didn't make it, he'd need these guys. Even if he was a Pirate, this was the life he wanted. he should protect it.

"Ah, mah bodee cain't digest sugar, y'know. I dun drink much of anyfin but water." Eyes shuffling from Roselle, to the tray, then to the sea behind her and then back to the tray. Then Roselle one more time before shaking his head no. A hand shuffled underneath his coat, producing a paper. On it was the number to his elder den den mushi, not that it would work all the time but in case it ever did. "Asche, take care of these guys, dey ya family too ... y'know." He extended the paper out to Asche. "Ya gotta care about da little things and da big."

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Saint

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Man, all he got from the kid was sadness. Not that he didn't understand it. It sounded like he'd been in one of the rougher times of his life. Even so, Asche thought that with him and his, he could at least brighten up a little bit. Sitting and listening just as he did before, the beast couldn't help but let loose a sigh. What in the world could make the kid feel better? He just didn't know what to say. All the cruelty he'd been shown and by his family no less? No wonder Riven felt the way he did about people. Who could he trust in times like these? Who could he count on? When saying that he had the idea to deal with Oshino head on, Asche's eyes grew wide. This kid. . He wanted to take on the entirety of the government by himself?! What kind of s**t was he trying to get himself into. "Fightin' the world government ain't easy. They got some strong people on their side. Some real strong ones." That woman. . That Red Songbird. Images of her flashes in the back of his mind. He still held the scars from their battle and they itched with her thought.

No one else in danger? This was starting to sound silly. There was no way Riven actually thought Asche would just leave him to this alone. They were friends. That was something he had to put across. Slowly taking Riven's hand with the paper in it, Asche closed it into a fist and put his own fist against his. "We're different for sure. You're small and I'm big. Hell, you're strong and I'm weak. The list goes on, but the one thing we got in common is heart, Riv'. I can tell from talkn' to ya' that you'll do whatever it takes for the people you care about. I'm exactly the same way." Eyes filled with passion and hope narrowed down to him. If Asche had ever been serious about something, it was this. Ever since he'd left his father's grave, he felt that he was free to wander and do what he pleased, but what was he supposed to be doing?

He didn't know. Even with the friends he'd gotten around him, he just didn't get what direction to take. Did he want to be King of the Pirates? No. That was Kaito's dream. Not his dream. Did he want to be a tyrant? No. It wasn't in him. Did he want to rule and conquer? No. He hated responsibility like that. All of it spanned over the ideal that he'd see the world and protect his friends while he did it.

Even if Riven didn't get it yet, Asche did. He was his friend!

When he said something about grandpa, Asche blinked. Did he mean old man Bael? "You're tryna' find gramps? Wow. That's a tall order. You know where his kind hang out, dont'cha? All the way at the end of the grand line." No one else knew, but Asche's family was a line of absolute confusion. On one half, there lied Oshino. A gorosei to the world government. His mother, a former dog. His grandfather, a Yonko. And from what he'd heard, that son of his was starting to get some attention as well. There laid a long list of pirates and marines coming from this same line of treachery. Not even mentioning Riven, whom was too still a Blackheart.

"A meeting in Alabasta? We're headed there next. Wanna hitch a ride with us?" A plain offer in case he'd decided to stick around.

a.renee.w

Panda King ta-tai grim

Sherlock Homeslice

CrispyDonut

Misujage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm
User Image

Roselle Stark

XXX No sugar? Roselle blinked at the boy, tilting her head in curiosity. Was it a sensitivity, like how certain people couldn't consume dairy products? The young woman couldn't recall having read about widespread sugar intolerance, so perhaps it was just something unique to Riven. The majority of her cocoa shirked off or ignored, she'd set the tray down with a light sigh, her frown growing as Asche brought up fighting the World Government. There was a reason nobody had ever succeeded in doing it, and it was because the strength at their disposal was simply insurmountable. They pulled the strings in nearly every location one could think of to sail to - not that she would admit that she knew this. For all her crew knew, Roselle was only aware of how Skypiea politics worked, and she was ignorant to the rules of the world below. It was best she stayed that way, feigning a lack of knowledge. Perhaps it would keep her new friends safer. On that front, she could certainly agree with Riven's desire to leave as to not bring harm to Asche's crew. "Um.. For what it's worth.. I agree. If your enemies really are that strong, you need people to support you, right?"

Smiling at him, she shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Even if it's not combat, just having somewhere to turn to when things get rough could go a long way. And I mean... That's what friends and family are for anyway." Though she knew little about the man they spoke up, it seemed they were all heading in the same direction. "At least accompany us to Alabasta, okay? It's no fun traveling by yourself." Walking over to him, she'd hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder, not wanting to make him uncomfortable, but wanting to provide some small amount of comfort.

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut

Sherlock Homeslice

Misujage

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ain't easy was right, he had lost to SeeSaw and Toya. And Toya wasn't nearly as strong as Seesaw, atop of that it two against one. Still lost, in absolution. He knew it, that they were hella strong. But he wasn't strong enough to have people fight by his side and keep them safe. he would just be worried about them all of the time. That was what he was telling himself, but the truth was, even through all of this. He couldn't bear to risk it. That someone he brought along slipped up, and did the thing he wanted most not to happen. "I know ..." he mouthed, the barely audible whisper traced off his lips through the harshness of his closed throat. Didn't they think it was heavy enough, without trying to bury him under the weight of what he had to do. His losses weighed on him, the obviousness of his situation would always linger in the air above him. Keeping him from flying, it was stillness, as if even the skies were waiting for him to die.

Heart ... Heart ... Heart .. Yeah.

he knew he had one, it had been pumping in his chest, flooding his ears with noise every second of every day since he had seen Toya. But it wasn't enough, not for the members of the World Government. Heart alone wasn't enough, he had to be stronger, every single person he brought along with him had to be stronger. And every person not strong enough was just going to be in Danger. The parts of him that wanted to cry, instead consolidated into anger. He could feel his fists balling up, the sharpness of his nails unsettled his hands. Making his fingers rumble, shaking to get comfortable. What to say ... what to do ... He could just run away right now, and avoid it all.

"You're not listening to me ...."

ME AND SHIO ALREADY PUT OUR LIVES ON DA LINE! IT WASN'T ENUFF! YA JUS' GONNA DIE TRYNA HELP ME SO STAHP'ET AND LIVE INSTEAD!!

It was difficult, but he would cut right into the second offer to accompany them to Alabasta. Right into Roselle's speech, would he howl those words out. "Ya don't even know me, I hurted ya. I turned ya in ... How ya gonna help ... How ya gonna line yaselves up to die for someone das not ya friend?! Cause dats wuts gunna happen, ya gunna die ... and das gonna be on me." The light caught his eyes, the reflections of its source reflected over the thin film of water within them. yet no water fell, only his mind was illuminated. With Rage. Frustration. If Shio woke up and found out Asche died, or was hurt cause of what Riven did ... No, if Riven had to live with any more bad decisions. No ... If someone hurt. NO!

"If I went witcha to Alabasta ... and da best part of me decided I didn't wanna be alone. I wouldn't be able ta leave y'know. Den wut ... we all die cause I couldn't be alone by mahself."

"I needa be protected y'know ... Cause I ain't strong enuff to help nobodies. And I can't let ya die, if moms doesn't make it. Youse all das left of her."

Sniffle

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

Marshall

Noise. Voices. Inaudible yelling.

Marshall shot up, his nose picking up the scent of something sweet. Food? No. A drink? Perhaps. He slid out of bed and strolling down the hall and out onto the deck where Asche, Riven, and Roselle all were. The source of the smell came from a cup of hot cocoa. Marshall's eyes lit up and he looked at Roselle, before picking up a cup and sipping on it. He poked Roselle in the side and gestured to the two ahead, "What's goin on here now?" The Skypiean watched, his eyes switching between Asche and his brother as they spoke to one another. After hearing her reply, he would pick up another cup and run back to his room, leave it for Scarlett, and then return to continue the conversation.

"So how're you feeling now? Asche seems to be looking better compared to...You know. Before." He braced against the wall and stared out to the snowy landscape. Next stop, Alabasta. A new and interesting place that held even more new things to see and people to meet. He polished off his cup of cocoa, pulled up the map and traced the plotted course. During his stay, Marshall managed to pick up a couple of skills, navigating and sailing the ship included. He consulted a couple books, showing Roselle what he had plotted before taking it to the captain himself for approval. For the time being, Marshall would make preparations to set sail for Alabasta. Considering the repairs done to the ship, sailing was possible, but he made sure to take note of the places that might cause any issues. Marshall returned to Roselle's side and sat with a book in hand from the few she keeps lying around. It was a mystery novel, something about a house party and a murder. Who doesn't like a good mystery?

STR 015 || PRW 010 || DEF 009 || SPD 015 || STA 010
                                                            HP 190/190 || STA 180/180 || SPI 014

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

SherlockHomeslice

Decee Sama

a.renee.w

Misujage

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama
Captain

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
There was a quiet as he listened.

As much as he wanted to say the kid was wrong, who was he to tell him that? Riven had been through his own ordeals. Dealt with his own trials and tribulations and Asche couldn't tell him how to handle that. Eyes watched as the smaller male seemed to grow more upset by the moment before rubbing the back of his head. Man. . This was deep. Real deep. Was he supposed to say he was wrong? Or just let all this go like it wasn't his issue? What was the right decision?

A shadow cast over his vision for a moment as everything grew quiet. Nothing more, nothing less. He'd figured it all out in a matter of moments. It was there for them to see as his head rose with bright eyes even still. Passion forth as he offered his fist to Riven with the same smirk as before. "If you ain't enough now, then become enough. If I ain't strong enough to help you yet, I'll get there. And everything that happened is over. It's the past and I have the right to forgive you." Nodding to his own thoughts, he'd stand up fully after with a light huff. The snow falling off his shoulders.

"Either way, we're heading to Alabasta next. If you're coming along, I'm fine with that. If you're goin' on your own, that's your choice too. I'm a little worn out from the day, so I'mma go lie down." Taking his time to walk on off, Asche sat there in a quiet thought. As soon as his face couldn't be seen the smile dropped as echoes between the other voice drifted. "If he's strong, then he'll bring strong people to fight. It's perfect. No one will mind if we kill em' if they're tough right?"

Quiet. . very quiet and then, an almost crazed smile came over his features.

"Right."

Exit to his bedroom, but not before going to check on the rest of his crew to see how they were doing.

a.renee.w

Panda King ta-tai grim

Sherlock Homeslice

CrispyDonut

Misujage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

Roselle Stark

XXX Seeing Marshall was awake now, Roselle smiled and turned to him, happy to see that he was awake and thrilled that he was drinking the cocoa she'd made. Finally! Someone appreciated her cocoa! "Ah! It's good to see you're awake again. This newcomer is Asche's brother. His name is Riven, and..." The young woman would explain the rest of the story to the Ocean Dog, smiling and nodding. "I'm just fine, thank you. I was able to rest a little, though I'll definitely be heading to bed early tonight.. Today was far too chaotic for my liking.." It had been a rough couple of weeks for the crew in fact. In more ways than one, she missed Kyuka Island where everything had been warm and everyone had seemed so much happier. "Yes, he seems like he's regained his strength and come to his sense. Thank goodness." Offering him a small wave as he turned to begin setting the ship's course, the doctor returned her gaze to the siblings. As usual, her Captain's voice brought a small smile to her face. Even though it was fairly straightforward logic, hearing him speak always seemed to bring her some comfort.

It was only the bloodlust that she felt from him that put her back on edge. She remembered it well. Such a horrid, sickening feeling. The desire to destroy everything in the way, to tear things asunder. To think that at one point she had lived her life like that made her feel ill, but at the moment she was far more worried about Asche. The man wasn't a killer. He was no pushover, but he didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to live his life freely. Though she wanted to check up on Nefertari, too, she just didn't know what to say to him. What was there to say? With a sigh, she'd shake her head. Tomorrow. She'd make sure to have a chat with him when they all woke up. Hell, she'd even make his favorite breakfast to try to soften him up.

Walking over to Asche, she'd smile, standing in front of him for a moment, her face flushed. Nervously, she'd reach her hand out to grab his, looking away the entire time to avoid meeting his gaze. "S-So.. You feeling alright?"

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

CrspyDonut

Sherlock Homeslice

Misujage

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

It happened again, didn't it. Here in this moment. He had learned the kindness of Pirates. The people he had spent his entire life attempting to imprison. The Marines were always good, they were symbols of consistency. Protector of people, but they weren't so kind to one another. They were a good face, but when push came to shove. The Marines just threw everyone away. But Adrian viewed the people in his Crew as family, and even his younger brother Asche would immediately forgive him. Well ... the arrest was over a year ago so perhaps not immediately. Still ... therein, was a brand of people so much better than the Marines.

"Shiny ... why'd ya become evil ..." He could feel his hands shaking in clenched fists. Staggering puffs of cold air seeping from between his lips. All of a sudden his entire body felt so hot, because any emotion he had managed to dredge up to this point could only be turned into anger. All of it, made his blood boil. Still, he stood and listened, unwavering. Only for the briefest of moments did his gaze sharpen on Asche's back. That feeling, maybe it was just his imagination. Or could be the fate of every other person with this name, some misfortune was to befall them.

"Ya gotta lotta good people's here. Hope ya can keep'em safe."

Turning his attention to the other guy still on deck. "Tell'em ya should go now. Imma draw the Admirals outta the Blues. So if ya dun wanna get caught up in it, best ya leave y'know."

He would speak matter of factly, his body slowly beginning to leak water all over. In the next moment he seemed to completely disperse into an array of water droplets. Each freezing from the cold air and falling upon the wooden boards as snow. Riven, on the other hand, had completely vanished from where he once stood. Leaving only the last huff of breath he exhaled as evidence that he had ever been there at all. His feet touched the ground some ways off from the ship, pulling his fur coat tighter again, it would be a bit of a walk back to Robelle. And even then, a longer journey to Alabasta, but he was determined to go. he had no choice, it was the only hint towards his future. Then beyond that, to find his grandfather, he would have to head for the end of the line.

Being a former Rear Admiral, and having traversed most of the line already he had a pretty good idea who had a direct line to the Marines. Well, he could if he could tinker well enough. Still, instead, he would find the Mayor's Office. Render the man unconscious before he could call for backup, including his entire office staff. Just to be on the safe side, no one was seriously harmed in the encounter.

His finger activated the mushi and he would speak into it.

"Oi, dis is Riven, Shiny can ya hear me? Ah. Doesn't matta. I'm comin for ya. So build dose walls high, cause when I get ta ya, I dun wan' any excuses. I guess I should thank Noya fa lettin me escape, Gotta pay him back fa' dat too." *click*

He sat the Mushi down and walked out of the Building. Well, back to Robelle and his ship. He needed to get out of here too. He wasn't dumb, he wasn't just gonna fight them all right now.

Deecee Sama
To the Admirals.

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:38 pm

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
xxxxᴀᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴅʀᴜ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ | مجھے دعا دی جائے ضروری ہے.
____________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Strength: 050 || Prowess: 110 || Defense: 050 || Speed: 160 || Stamina: 050 || Vitality: 000 ]
                                    [ HP: 760 || Stamina: 700 || Spirit: 132 || Race: Human || Perk: Sneak Attack || Traits: Assassin // Rokushiki // Devil Fruit || TSP (Total Stat Points): 426 || Devil Fruit: Poison Poison | Doku Doku no Mi || Bounty: 57,000,000 Beli ]

With a flourish, Nefertari would wave his milky white locks in the wind. He always felt like showing off after a good brushing! He would run his fingers through his strand, no tangles detected. ”Hah! Woman WISH they could have hair like mine.” Delicate digits would play in the strands with dexterous mastery. Raising them up and letting them fall perfectly back into place as to shape it to magnificence. Nefertari often took hours to do his hair. Mostly because he was a perfectionist and if even one strand was out of place he would repeat the entire process.

He had now perfected the styling so it only took him at most 2 to 3 tries! With a glance through his window, he could see that it was a lot darker than before. It was night time. Seems that snow endlessly fell on these winter islands. Little flurries of frozen water would rush passed his window and reflect the lights from within his room, giving away their presence. Snow had always been a double edged entity for the desert viper. Its beauty was undeniable. He could stare at it for hours on end and never grow bored, however, it was such a pain to deal with. It would melt then refreeze onto clothing and it was so cold when contact was made with it for long periods. It was also a hassle to raise your body temperature after a winter excursion.

His focus would linger on the snow outside, captivated by their crystalline beauty and elegant movement but would soon snap to the rest of the crew. Now that Asche was better, where were they to go? No point in sticking around this place and the nearest island was one that drew great attention from Nefertari. His homeland, the island home to the city Alabasta. It had been a while but he had some unfinished business to take care of there.

He would grip his blade tightly, ”A decade or so... I wonder if she’s even still alive?” With that the man would stand and leave his room. When the assassin reached the door leading to the deck he would hear Asche’s voice. The words were targeted towards the boy from before. ”He’s still here?” Whispered to himself, Nefertari would continue to listen. With Asche’s next words, he would confirm that Alabasta was their next destination. That in mind, Nefertari would retreat to his room again. No reason to talk to them if all questions were answered.

Before he would reach his room, he would see Roselle’s room. She was still on deck so there was no worries of anyone being inside. The man would step in and drop a sand dollar on the floor just in front of the door. It didn’t break fortunately, his desire to do this nonchalantly superseded any thought s to how fragile the object actually was. With that he would return to his own room and lay down on his bed. Nefertari needed his beauty rest for what was to come in the next few days. A reunion with his “family”.

(OOC: The elegance~)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee sama