Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
Cactus Island [Raided + Destroyed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 390 | sᴘᴅ: 250 | ᴇɴᴅ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 000 || ʜᴘ: 660 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 475 | sᴘɪ: 178

[ He could see it, being so high up. He has a lock on Luka, but… “Huh…?” he eyes glance over, noticing some fool in armor rushing over babbling something about cowards and heathens. One thing Galand does notice beyond this, is just how slow the man is. Pointless. The man’s focus immediately goes back to Luka. He was planning to cut her down from behind as Goldi struck her from the front, but the woman manages to use Geppou and vault overhead. Thus, Galand ceases his assault and merely lands in a kneel before Goldi. By the time he adjusts himself, the slow running armored guy--who clearly ran all the way from portside, would finally be showing up, preparing to hoist his blade overhead with progressively swelling arms. He’s up to something. Clearly aiming at no one in particular, the strange evolution of his arms...

Galand’s eyes narrow and he leaps back into the air, backwards this time, creating a hypocenter around his right leg. His landing would be next GoGo to avoid her frigid waves as it collides with the metallic newcomer. “What is-” he starts as frozen over man struggles to strike nothing in particular. However, at this point Goldi and Luka are doing their thing. He’d just trust his partner to handle herself for a moment. With no other delay, he’d be pulled back by GoGo as the ground from the man’s strike swells up and subsequently explodes. Galand, however, wouldn’t allow the blast to spread any further than necessary. They were out of range, but better safe than sorry. Especially with all the debris it’d cause. So after releasing himself from GoGo’s grip, he would lift her up while stomping down his right leg with extreme speeds, setting off a powerful shockwave around them that’d completely cancel out the explosion from their end.

After letting his companion down he’d hear the sounds of conflict with the smoke. Like earth being dragged up, and in the distance, he catches Luka shooting back out the smoke, landing about forty or so feet from where Goldi presumably is. The smoke would begin to fade, and the visage of Goldi dragging the armored man off in the distance becomes clear. Ruthless as always, she’d go to chuck the poor sap into the ocean. “The heck? I thought you came alone! Luka! Why’d you go and bring a weakling like that here?! Are you really so confident in your strength?!” he roar out, clenching his left hand while sheathing his greatsword. His eyes glare, and an hypocenter appears around his right fist. “Now, make your choice. We can go ahead and settle this, or you can take you wasted buddy there and run away. Either way, you lose.” His same devil fruit coated arm would start to shift into a strange metallic black. Let’s just see what kind of Marine you are, Luka. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Tank | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
Technique Name: Hi Ougi - Kakou ( Mystic Arte - Falldown)
Description: Falldown version of Mystic Arte. Galand's base fighting method. He creates an epicenter sphere around the portion of body, or weapon, being used in an assault. By using Shigan, he strikes with dreadful speeds meant to either pierce a target, or bolster the effectiveness of a sword's strike. The resulting blow causes the sphere to react, and set off a quake that spreads the damage outward from the point of impact. Adds [ +25 ] [ Strength ] to the attacks.
Trait(s): Devil Fruit | Rokushiki
Effect: AoE
Range: Contact
Duration: 1 Post
Tier: Tier 1
Cost 25 Stamina
Base: Strength

Technique Name: Basic Busoshoku Haki
Description: The user may cover a single part of their body (arm, leg, hand, foot, head, or torso) in an invisible armor for a single post. It is activated by the user, thus is cannot be used if the user is caught off-guard. Basic Busoshoku Haki can be used to increase the user's offense or defense by [50] points. This level of Busoshoku allows the user to touch the tangible body of a fruit user, as noted above. Basic Busoshoku can be applied to weapons the user is holding, but only for as long as contact is maintained. Furthermore, the weapon or object takes the place of the body part; i.e., Busoshoku will be applied to the weapon, not both weapon and hand, etc. Basic Busoshoku Haki can be used without the boost, but with the other effects stated in the technique, by expending [10] Spirit.

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:59 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 330 // Pro: 000 // Def: 200 // Spd: 250 // Sta: 0 // Vit: 0 // Spt: 504

Things unfortunately were not going as well as planned. Their close range fighters seemed to be able to keep pace with her just fine. While that isn't an issue in a one on one scenario, this much of an unfair handicap ruined any chance she had of making any real headway. Burning fire in her soul or not, dealing with them all at once was already a chore, even if she could withstand any attack that came her way with her Haki, it wasn't going to last forever. Her strike to Goldi was prevented and it seemed that the explosion would make the majority of them back out of the area save for the woman with the darkness power. As the smoke cleared, Luka saw her literally drag and slam that man into the ground before flinging him into the sea nearby. He had a Devil Fruit ability, which meant drowning was now imminent. She sighed as things only got more irritating and problematic for her as Galand had the balls to actually say ******** anything about having backup like his b***h a** didn't start that stupid bullshit.

"I assure you I came very much alone, but you've been causing so much trouble that word must have gotten out. Not that you have much right to talk about confidence in one's strength after that little stunt..." She retorts to him, eyes narrowed at him as she sheathed her blades, practically scoffing at him. "Regardless, you can call it whatever you want. You already admitted that you can't defeat me yourself and I can humbly admit that I can't defeat all three of you at once. I may be a fool, but I'm not that much of a fool." She sighed softly as she suddenly vanished to the naked eye, having used Soru to speed off towards the water that Vot'Gul had been thrown into before diving right in it, Haki still coating her body just in case they wanted to try something stupid and drag this on even longer. She held her breath as she swam down and found him after a moment and quickly snatched him, by the arm to bring his heavy body to the surface. She'd carry him out of the water and to the docks before leaping up onto her ship.

She stripped his armor off and quickly before applying burst pressure on his chest to get the water out of his lungs as her cadets began hoisting the anchor and dropping their sails to get away from the island for now. The man would start spitting up water as she let out a sigh of relief, turning back to look at the trio still there, shaking her head. While it wasn't so much a real defeat, she still felt bad. But her duty was to protect others first, and after her encounter with Johnny and her brother Ran, she had enough value in her own life to not try throwing it away senselessly for one battle. She needed more strength. More skill. More crewmates. She still had an oath to fulfill to her brother and progress hasn't been too great so far truth be told. She'd sigh and turn to the man now breathing once more (supposedly). "Are you alright...?"

[We leavin, counts as a loss, after calculating the stats for both sides and applying the gap adjustments, Luka and Vot'Gul will gain 102 stats + participation while Galand, Goldi, and GoGo will gain 24 + participation]

North Lotus

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 250 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 345 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 178

[ Galand stands there watching as Luka chooses to run off, after saying her bit. He doesn’t reply. There is no need to after all. In the end, she fell to the act as planned, and now she’ll likely be stronger for it. His Haki fades, and his hypocenter breaks away as he crosses his arms, watching the red head dash off to save her fallen comrade. “Correct decision, o light.” he says, turning back to GoGo and nodding his head. He’d do the same to Goldi whenever she got back over to the pair. “Nice job. It looks like our actions have been gathering up the Marine’s attention after all.” he pauses to think for a minute, looking over to the direction of their ship. “We should head back to the Blues for now. Lay low. And, for now, recruit another head to our ranks.” The man would smirk a bit, feeling satisfied with the exchange, winding his arm. He’d just wait for the two women’s responses before heading off. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Tank | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Kokuten

As the body flew into the ocean with a heavy splash, the eyepatched pirate whistled a diminuendo tune as she watched his descent. "Hmm. 7 outta 10, not bad, didn't stick the landin'." She murmured to herself. She didn't know who the man was but his outcry followed by his assault forced Goldi's hand. While the woman expected that someone had come to the aid of Luka, it was rather underwhelming. However, it appeared that her actions had put an end to everything when she took note of the hastened redhead hurrying towards shore and diving into the sea to retrieve her comrade.

With a huff the amazon set her hands to her hips and scoffed.
                                                  "Well that was a lit'l anti-climactic, yeh?" She complained. A sly smirk graced her lips as she glanced behind her towards the others, turning back towards the sea as Luka fished out the man in armor. "Be sure tah let yer big bosses know who did this to yeh! Engrave it in yer wee lit'l mind! We're the---" She halted her words as no more came to her. A finger pointed out arrogantly yet her body froze in hesitation and panic. "What are we exactly?" She mumbled before snapping her head over her shoulder to both Gogo and Galand, "Hey, whut the ******** are we even called?" Goldi inquired hurriedly, they were on the clock to try and come up with something cool; something memorable!

Going back to the Blues was the least of her worries, she needed a damn crew name!

Metaphorical ticking and then finally a ding, her pointer finger still extended towards those at shore even though they all probably should've left already. Once she came up with something she swept her head back around without consulting the rest of the crew first, blurting out the first thing that came to mind.
                                                  "We're the Grim Grin Pirates!" She roared, a fire in her heart and the utmost confidence in herself. However, after that awkward moment which took all of the wind from the sails of such a tense situation, Goldi immediately turned around and gave her signature Brrreeeeeee-hyakyahyahyahyahyaaaa evil laugh as she strutted off towards the group; though deep down she was horrifyingly embarrassed but she was going to stick to her guns.

For now she'd give a nod to Galand's words, looking the man up and down as she stopped at his side.
                                                  "Yah know. The three of us don't really know much'a s**t about each other. So how's about'ah lit'l chat when we get back on that ship?" She wouldn't say that she cared for them, but it was uncharacteristic of her to express a genuine interest or even care for other people's lives.

The look on her face was deadpan serious; an eerie shift in personality at the snap of one's fingers had always been her specialty. Something was clearing weighing on the pirate's mind and had for a long time now. She strode passed the others, fixing her cap and motioning a hand for them to come along before slipping both behind her back as she took point.

"Let's go. I think we're done here."

WORDS
Words: 528
Cash Flow: 5,280
Total Bank: 101,685
Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

Deecee Sama

North Lotus

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:45 pm
User Image

XXX On Whiskey Peak...

It was good to see that Bo was taking a well deserved break. Although she was a civillian, she was certainly strong, and had contributed a great deal to the recovery efforts since she had joined up with them. At the denial to her offer, Astraea would simply chuckle and shrug, nodding to show there were no hard feelings. "I understand. I had to give it a shot, though!" She truly believed the woman would make an incredible Marine, but she had already found her lot in life and it was a good one! "Ah, that's right! You were in Lyneel selling cabbages, correct?" After asking the question, she rubbed the back of her neck, awkwardly looking off as she remembered the fate of the produce. "I've been in the Navy a long time, and I have never seen anything like that..." Shaking her head, she'd continue nailing the wooden planks of the building together to help solidify the structure. "It seems like you're a long way from home. How long has it been since you've been back? I've got some siblings myself. Two younger brothers." Asking these questions reminded Raea that it had been quite a while since she had seen her own family. Mentally, she made a note to figure out when a good time to visit them would be, lost for a moment in the happy memories of her childhood and the games she had played.

At the mention of agriculture and invention, the woman looked up from her work, tilting her head in curiosity. "Is that so? That's incredible! All that stuff is beyond me, I've always been more of a soldier than anything else." Chuckling, her smile only began to fade when she thought of Roma again, the one in their group who would have been ecstatic at the chance to discuss schematics and creation with Bo. Sighing, she'd stand up and clap her hands together a couple of times to get the dust off of them, taking a moment to stretch as her companion explained what she knew about her missing children comrades. "I suppose you're right. Shall we head back then? Looks like they sent in some more reinforcements, and I think we've done our fair share. Let's go cool off for a bit."

On Cactus Island...

"Y'shtola.." Being here didn't feel good. Maybe it was better if she sat this one out. Whiskey Peak had already been rough, but it paled in comparison to how being here made her feel. Astraea looked at the strange gaps in the ground, the frozen terrain, the cracks and craters in the earth all with tears in her eyes. How could Galand have done this to here of all places, where their dear friend had been born? Where he had grown up? It would have been almost u̢nbe̷li̸e͡va̴b̵le͢ were she not looking at the damage with her own eyes. She knew her former leader's techniques well, and there was no doubt in her mind that he was guilty. Swallowing hard, she'd take in a deep breath and release it slowly, turning her head slightly to look toward her companions, though she was unable to force a smile for them this time. "Ah.. There's a.." Her voice broke and she cleared her throat to continue. "Village up ahead.. Where.."

Where she had been with Eden's Dove so frequently. Where they had stopped every time they'd had a mission in Row One. Where she had eaten, and laughed, and enjoyed the company of her friends. Where she had met Y'shtola's and Galand's parents. God, she couldn't even look them in the eye anymore, but she didn't want to cry in front of them either. Especially not in front of Eve. Turning back around she'd hurriedly wipe at her eyes, already walking off down a familiar, now destroyed, path. "Where uh... The people will need help most..." Unlike before, she simply couldn't hold a conversation with them, making the trip in silence. Along the path she'd occasionally stop, pushing away pieces of rubble or stopping to address an injured child.

Once more as she crouched down, she placed her hand gently upon a sobbing boy's back, using her free hand to wipe the blood from the gash on his forehead. "I-I lost my mama! Mama!!" Carefully she'd pick him up in her arms as he cried, turning to pass him to a Marine far more qualified than she was to be addressing wounds. "Let's set up a post for the doctors here. We'll bring anyone who is injured once we find them." Though she was still pale and far from her usual self, she turned to her little team with a heavy sigh and a solemn expression. "Spread out and search for survivors. Please be careful." Unfortunately, there were not nearly as many back and forth trips to the doctor's tent as Raea would have hoped for. Those she did find were terrified, wounded children who were either alone or amid the bodies of their friends and family. How anyone could have had the darkness in their hearts to do such a horrible thing to a peaceful, quiet island the Marine simply could not understand. As the survivors were rounded up and moved, the area she trailed along was eerily silent, though she recalled times when it had been bustling with energy and life. "Y'shtola, forgive me.. I couldn't..."

Stopping dead in her tracks, color further drained from her face as she stared at the figure in the middle of it all. Just as she had felt on Whiskey Peak, the same influx of overwhelming emotions played their course. Rage, not only at his betrayal but for the fact that he had wrecked what had once been beautiful. Sadness for the loss she felt and the hole in her heart. Regret over the fact that she had not been able to see through his lies or stop this act of senseless violence, and fear, always fear whenever she even thought about him. Pain, she recalled them telling her. All he ever brought her was pain. Underneath it all was the sickening feeling of happiness of seeing him again. How could she be so disgusting, so low as to actually experience joy at his presence when he was the cause of all this? How could she still lo̳̻͇͕̘͉̤v̵̭͕e̤̼͈̪̮ ͇̻h̭͚i̦̱̯̮̕ḿ̱̭̳͍͈̤̞?͔̼ All the while she stood as if frozen in place, hardly daring to breathe. And then, a single breath. A single word.

"GALAND!!!"

The Marine rushed forward, furiously kicking away the sake he had set up, swinging her body back around to backhand the man across the face as hard as she possibly could. Astraea had so much she'd been waiting to say, and it all came out at once. "b*****d! Traitor! What the <********> are you doing?! Get up!" Grasping his vest she pulled the pirate to his feet, slamming her fists against his chest as she continued to yell. "This was! Y'shtola's! Home! This was! Your! Home!" She'd slam her fist against his jaw, pulling her arm back panting, tears spilling down her cheeks. "You did all this... To all these innocent people.. And you're going to sit here and drink sake?! Who are you?"! Reaching behind her she drew her sword, pointing it toward him. "Draw your weapon! Draw your <********> weapon, Galand!" Saying his name felt like she was choking on sandpaper. "And be thankful I still retain enough honor to allow it!"

[1250/850 Major Reconstruction/Major Reimbursement]

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:11 am
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationCactus Island | CompanyGaland, Goldilocks, GoGo, Astraea

User Image

Ashlyn had opted to stay on the boat while everyone else had fun. Perhaps try to do something nice for everyone else to help them wind down, granted there destruction probably did that well. She’d been straining to think of a good way to do so while watching her ghosts go about their business moving around the ship. An invisible network of spies to help keep the ship under her surveillance.

There was lots of commotion outside, but she just chalked that up to the destruction that was happening outside. Getting up, she moved to the kitchen and decided to do something simple. She wasn’t much of a cook, but that was neither here nor there. Pouring ingredient after ingredient into the bowl, she whipped it all up into a batter. A cake would be what she did for now.

Finishing up with the ingredients, she put the batter on to cook and sat back down to wait. There was so much noise outside, how did they expect her to concentrate on keeping an eye on the cake if they kept distracting her. The noise sounded way too close to the ship, then again anywhere within a one mile radius was too close to what she had dubbed her ship, for her liking.

Sending a ghost outside to see what the commotion was, she didn’t even get a chance to use it when the smell of something burning caught her senses. Eyes wide she grabbed the cake up and inspected it. It was definitely burned, and it probably would have been the most delicious thing they had ever tasted, the jerks. Get up with the cake firmly in her hands, she proceeded to march outside with a glare.

It took her a moment to locate the trio, but once she did oh boy did Ashlyn give her the deadliest glare of all. “What are you being so loud for?! And what is taking so long?! It’s like you guys want to be gone for weeks!” Thrusting the cake forward for them to see, the glare only intensified. “And look what you made me do! It’s burnt! I go off and make the best cake in the world and now it’s burned!” Letting go for it drop at her feet, she crossed her arms and gave them a look that said she was waiting for them to explain themselves.

“And the ******** you mean we leaving?! I know you ain't about to burn my cake and think you can take my ship somewhere without permission. It’s my ship (it wasn’t) so you best get on your knees and ask me nicely before I punish you!” Clearly she was completely ignoring any and all signs of battle. There couldn’t be a good excuse for them burning her cake and now wanting to take her ship into dangerous areas.

Hearing someone yelling Galand's name, Ashlyn side eyed the approaching woman. Seeing that she looked pissed off, the woman was more than happy to take a few steps towards Goldi and watch Galand getting scolded. The woman clearly knew Galand and seemed intent on beating that a**. "See what happens when you burn cake?" She said to no one in particular.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

North Lotus

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w

╔══════════════════╗
"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep.
Dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard.
Said no more counting dollars.
We'll be counting stars.
Yeah we'll be counting stars."
╚══════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

「003 STR | 010 PRW | 005 DEF | 005 SPD | 003 STA | 004 VIT

Something was off. Not just with her, but with Astraea too. Being on Cactus Island wasn't triggering any of her memory relapses, but she did have some on the way over. They were on a smaller scale, each one explaining the last, fitting like pieces to a puzzle. Evelyn watched as Astraea stumbled about mindlessly as if her mind were absent from her head. She trailed behind her, trying to call out to her, but there was no answer.

Something was definitely wrong, Astraea looked like she was going to cry. Evelyn continued to assist while keeping tabs on Astraea as she struggled to complete most of the tasks set before them. She looked around and saw Bo and Shinra working away. Shinra knew the surface of her current issue, most of which she had told him back in Whiskey Peak and some of the more recent occurrences during their ride. Things were getting more coherent, she was coming to understand who exactly Galand was. To her and to Astraea.

For her, Galand was the man who had given her the push she needed to develop her fighting ability. She stuck to his advice religiously, training relentlessly for years to get where she was today. He taught her the very essence of being a Marine. To Astraea, he was something precious, even more than her. He meant everything to her, but why did he leave. That part was still unclear, no matter how many more flashbacks came, there was no answer. Evelyn wiped her brow and took notice as Astraea once again walked away. She put the equipment she was using down and began to once again follow her to the next destination.

As she followed behind her fellow marine, the air grew stagnant and all sound came to a hush. She looked around and back to Astraea, who had stopped just a couple steps in front of her. "Astraea, what are you doing all the way out he-" Evelyn also came to a halt and watched as Astraea suddenly charged towards a figure standing off in the distance. As she ran off, the woman saw a glimpse of the expression on her comrades face that she had never seen before.

Rage.

Pure, unadulterated rage.

It took her by surprise. Not once in her time in Astraea's company had she ever seen her angered. However, she did know that it took a lot to get her riled up and as she watched Astraea confront the man, her gut tightened and her mind screamed one word.

𝐆̡̪͇͋͐̕𝐀̫͍͔̓͌𝐋̘͔̼͛͒̽𝐀̢͓́̽͒𝐍̪͜𝐃͔͍̟͐̐

There he was, standing right in front of her. He looked different from the times she had seen him in her memories, but Evelyn could tell that was the very same man who raised her all those years ago. She took notice of two women, one was near Galand, but the other one was a bit further away. They weren't in any recollection of her memories, but Evelyn assumed that they were his companions. What happened next was something that she wouldn't have expected from Astraea, the normally collected leader of their platoon.

Astraea exploded, releasing all of her pent-up emotions. Evelyn was taken aback by the sheer intensity of her outburst, only able to watch as she ripped into the man with her words. But something ate at her as she stood there. Why was he here? Of all the places in the Grand Line. Why here? Was there perhaps a significant importance to this place? Was he the cause of this destruction or merely at the wrong place at the wrong time? She shook her head. Too many questions without answers, yet the person in front of her could possibly be the source of those answers. Her mind snapped back to the other woman beside Galand and fear gripped her heart. She was unsure of the combat ability of this woman, and she wasn't going to leave anything to chance either.

Evelyn clenched her fists and ran up to Astraea in order to calm her down. She hugged her from behind and began to pull her back, "Astraea!!! Wait!!! Let him explain, there has to be a reason why he's here!!!" Her arms tightened around the woman's waist and then she spun her around to face her, "I-i don't understand why you're so angry!!! Is it because you can't tell me or you can't?! I-I just don't know and I want to help, but I can't if you won't let me in!!!" Her eyes stared into her companions as tears streamed down her face and soaked the collar of her shirt. It wasn't long until she broke eye contact and nuzzled her head into the woman's chest, "I'm so confused....I've had these...flashbacks? Or memories? About you, me and...him," Evelyn's hands gripped the pauldrons of Astraea's armor and sniffled, "I can't take any more of this!!! It feels like I'm losing my mind...There's just so much I don't know..." She came to a loss for words, trying to convey her feelings and grew entirely frustrated with both the situation and herself. Evelyn had kept quite a lot bottled up since she was stuck in Hoaknoton Town and found it increasingly difficult to let it out, even when she was presented with the chance to.

It upset her so much that she wanted to hit something. Anything. Hell even a person.

Deep down in her mind, she wanted Galand to say something out of line. In fact she dared him to, that would give her all the reason she needed.

She wanted to hit someone.

She wanted to hit Galand.

Word Count: [943/850 Major Restoration/Reimbursement]
                                            OOC: Ahhh....It begins now

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Distorted. Broken. Overwritten. Dismantled. Galand sits, recalling memories false to him, unbeknownst and unaware. He idly rests, having accomplished another stepping stone for Luka and her future. Though his fury towards the World Government hasn’t calmed, that side of him...that unyielding light, ever present, ever shining. It refuses to let become the beast he and his compatriots reach for. Before he can fall too low, so the people would drink their fill of peace and security, he would have that knight bring his throat low. He would have Luka end him. That is, of course, his current plans. For he is a broken man, with naught else to his existence but darkness. His golden iris pierce the skies as he tilts back his head, taking in a small cup’s worth of sake. A deep sigh leaves his lips as the burn sets in his chest. That welcomed fire, letting him know he’s still alive. The only one, when all of his allies, the innocents, were taken from this world.

The thought is enough to make his heart skip a beat, as though it wanted to stop. To join them. But, as usual, his body simply will not yield. Children cry out around him, structures crumble every which way, silencing some of the screams here and there. The quieter it gets, the more Galand’s resolve wavers. His free has grips across the dirt beneath, dragging up stones and debris of earth. He lifts it up, looking at the collected dirt ball resting betwixt his palm, seamlessly blowing away into the winds. Cast out in shame, separated from its home, never to return to its perfect place. Each grain is like a memory, gone and shattered. Scattered from his mind unfairly. Cruelly. Against his will, but yet despite his yearning, he does not want them. Because remembering, is merely pain. He turns his head slightly to the side, looking to GoGo, and then from his peripheral, Goldi.

Those two, and Ashlyn… they had become his new hope. Though they are all low down and dirty, vile, evil beings to the core… they have become a sort of family for him. Chains to bind him down, and keep his mind intact--far away from the deep end. At least with this arrangement, he can maintain his sanity enough to strive for his goal. His far off goal. Revenge. Here, he can make peace. His head turns back forward as he adjusts his crossed legs. He pours himself another cup of sake, and holds it up a bit above his head, as if starting a toast. “And so, my promise is fulfilled, Y’shtola. For you. And, for you too. Rest easy, Mother. Father. That you might know peace, as your betrayers know the fiery pits of Davy Jones.” He knocks the sake back, and only after the last droplets slides down his throat, his his cup and materials knocked over. With no delay after does a hand furious meet his face, forcing his face to the side. “This voice.” he thinks to himself, seemingly ignoring the alarming assault upon his person happening presently.

Should he turn back and look? But, it’s okay, right? After all, there’s no way. It’s impossible...right? Then the words struck. Words only she and the others could know. Another blow, this time, a fist. The large man falls back onto his bottom, breaking his complete fall with his hands. His eyes only see dirt, but his curiosity takes the better of him. He has to know. He MUST know! Because this shouldn’t be possible! This one thing, simply cannot be! First, the shoes. His eyes scan, slowly moving up the persons figure, taking in every single detail. The way she stands, the way she holds herself...the way she’s wielding her sword. Her voice, her rage. Yet before her can see her face, she’s turned away. By another familiar voice no less. Another voice that shouldn’t BE in this world any longer. Both of them are gone! He saw it! They made him see it! Every moment, every wound, every twitch of their bodies, every cry for mercy...for him to save them. They made him see. All to break him, but...his body simply would not yield.

“You...cannot be here. I saw it. I saw you…” He pauses, choking on the words he’s about to say, knowing how much it’d pain him once again. “...I SAW YOU DIE! SO HOW?! HOW CAN YOU-”

...Ah. Wait. That’s right. This is what they do. This is what the government does. Remember it, Galand. The minutes, hours, days, months, YEARS of torture. They tried so hard to break you. But you would not. They made you kill your allies. They made you watch as they brutalized those closest to you, in such unspeakable ways. They showed you the bottom of humanity. The very pits of sin. Blood so dark it can belong to nothing short of spawns from hell itself. This sort of deception is not beneath them. Recall, body. Recall what you yourself bore witness to. Thus, these...things before you, are mere mockeries of their memories. The time you spent together. You, are Galand Drace. Leader of Eden’s Dove. The last surviving member. This is not the place where your fall. Where you allow yourself to break. Furious fists clench, teeth grind against each other, enough so that blood trickles down his lip. His brows furrow in anger, veins pulsate and crawl between them. And about his right fist, a white glove surfaces.

Every memory, every second of that inhuman torture races through his mind. And with each passing one, his mind further and further fades to white. This is Galand no longer. For this husk…? It is merely a machine. One fueled by hatred. “GIVE IT BACK...THEIR HAPPINESS!” he roars out, louder than he ever has before, stomping down forward, lifting his fist fueled with the devil’s gift. He aims for the back of the woman he loves. The falsified mockery of her person. This faker! And as his body moves forward, one simpler memory sets in. One he can never forget. The words that solidified his means to kill.

“Our long deathless winter has left us numb. Our wasted animal within, ugly and gaunt, hibernates beneath shimmering justice.
                                Why do these Doves stir us so?
                                They burn with our lost desires, lost instincts, memories-tamed.. but only just.
                                Cast and hunted as game. Trapped and tortured, yet they remain resolute.
                                Less than the human seed, gnawing their limbs from the snare, devouring a banquet of suffering.
                                Obese with heat and blood... and rage.
                                That is why they will destroy us. And yet, we’ve no one but ourselves to blame.”
                                ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Energetic | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: A romantic ocean! How I do love the sunset.

Hmph. A boring ending to an absolutely boring display. So the woman paled in comparison to her angst filled words. Those eyes that were so alive moments ago became nothing more than husks to who she once was and again she danced to the rhythm of the Government Dogs. Foolish. How could she be her own person if all she ever was, was a slave to someone else. Shaking from left to right, GoGo hemmed herself up back onto a nearby press of rock and concrete. The fight over but the war only beginning. With this the World Government should know who they are now; at least Galand and Goldi. Of course, it was their fault sending someone so low on the scale to attempt to put the of all people did. What did they think? They were some kind of children mulling about in a playground of sand. Arrogance. Retribution in payment with blood and the souls of the innocent; whom she was sure had sinned again and again in their own accord. That was the price to play for rulers who hadn't been given their scepter or their crown.

For if she had one, she'd wear it with ambient pride.

To the proclamation of Goldi, her mouth stiffed a soft laughter. The Grim Grin pirates?! What kind of silly name was that! "Grim Grin!? Now that's just outright silly. I love it." It fit their motley gang of misfits and ******** ups. All of them outcast, yet intertwined in one way or another. Pearled whites shined to her beloved still, getting up from her seat before patting her on the back and rubbing softly. "Though, we have got to work on your naming. It might've worked out this time, but I could only imagine what you'd name your children." The thought once again brought that same loving, warm giggle from her throat, just in time for it all to come together. They were off to another place. Another adventure. To turn away from this would be like kissing romance goodbye. Something she could never do. As always this world was their play thing and there were more games to be had.

So maybe this was a playground filled with sand after all.

Ah, but as always they just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Something. It was always something. Her high was starting to fall and with it, her patience. Between the angered yell of Ashlyn from the ship and the sudden bark of none other than some marine do gooder, GoGo didn't know which way to turn. Though, to say one wasn't more far entertaining than the other would be entirely false.

"GALAND!!!"

This one. This one was noisy. Loud and brass and uncaring, it seemed, for other in her vicinity. Little mind was paid to her or Goldi, or anyone else for that matter. But something resonated in GoGo as she watched those tears pile up. The pain. She felt it inside herself. The tears of a woman who knew trust. Who knew love. Who knew too much of the darkness that this world had to offer - so she couldn't willingly and justly just watch this exchange so plainly. If she did, then what kind of person would she be to claim Galand as her Nakama? As another she'd seen as someone worth her undying loyalty and love.

Stop hurting yourself, Galand. Your pain isn't worth anyone else, anymore.

Her feet took her to his front, her arms drapped about his figure and a hand caressed his outstretched fist to calm him. A few moments to clear the flames, tie the embers, and bury the hatchet. That as all she needed to reach his aching heart. "Galand. . Calm yourself. ." Her voice like honey, attempting to reach the person she once knew. Course, her eyes paid no mind to Astrea. To Evelyn. They were of little importance to the pinkette right now. "I'm here. . Goldi is here. . Ashlyn is here. . Don't be afraid. . Don't cry. . I can feel your tears without you even crying yet. ." Slowly and gently, her hand kept steady on his own fist as her head rested on his shoulder. Arm on his back to keep it all steady. For now. . . the beast might calm himself. Who knew. But she knew one thing.

This woman was causing someone she loved pain. While she understood, she wasn't going to allow it anymore. "Goldi-sama. . " It'd been quite some time since she'd referred to Goldi as such, but given how she was feeling, this was the situation to use it. It was a sort of trigger that kept men away from her and women alike. ". . My love, they've hurt me. ."

"Dance.
                                                            Dance in a dream, sweet Galand.
                                                            Your fists are strong. Your sword is strong.
                                                            But your heart is weak and fragile.
                                                            You aren't meant to break here.
                                                            You aren't meant to fall here.
                                                            You aren't meant to die here.
                                                            You are only meant to live and relive again.
                                                            Remember. .

That is your right to rule."

STR 00 || SPD 210 || DEF 05 || STA 00 || VIT 00 || PRW 180 ll HP 700/700 ll STA 600/600 || SPI 120

Xolus

North Lotus

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Kokuten

Children? Someone like her? Her cheeks briefly flushed a feint red at the thought as she turned to face the snickering GoGo.

Admittedly, the thought had crossed her once or twice before but not even Goldi knew how that would work for her. Honestly, she was doubtful that she would even live long enough to have any.

The crew was ready to set sail for another adventure. To do a bit of back tracking towards the Blues to lay low for awhile. It went against her plans but her gut and Galand's words did make her rethink it. The woman was sure that they'd caused at least a minor uproar, sinking nearly an entire Row on their own and toppling a Captain as the cherry on top.

However, just as she started to let her mind drift she heard the high pitched shrill of a woman's voice; this one unfamiliar than the rest. It snapped Goldi from her joyous ending and forced her back to reality where things were everything but satisfactory. Another Marine ship had docked and small footprints left in the sand had trekked their way over to where Galand stood, stunned and bewildered as a fast came flying across his face and a woman donned in armor shouted at him with tears in her eyes.

Goldi's first instinct was to act but her body held still. Much like GoGo, there was something about this woman's anger, the tears in her eyes, that prevented the amazon from taking action. The broad woman stood motionless. Hands burrowed into the deep recesses of her pockets, eyeing the two brave souls that dared strike her ally.

A brow raised from Galand's outburst. Talks of death and stolen happiness. Words she could relate to. Though, to her it sounded like more skeletons were falling out of Galand's closet. However, when he went to strike the blonde woman down, Goldi took a step forward but halted once GoGo had beaten her to the punch and stopped the man's hand by trying to soothe his soul. For a moment Goldi turned her gaze away, unsure what to do in a situation such as this. Through the tension she could hear Ashlyn's words from the ship off in the distance. She was usually kept away from the destruction and the mayhem so when she popped her head out to scold them it'd caught the woman off guard. Goldi immediately shot a look over to Ash, a deep intensity in her eyes but just calm enough to raise a single finger to her lips to silently hush the woman and motion that same hand for her to slowly sneak back inside for now while they dealt with this tense situation.

There were no fancy words from Goldi. No songs or Shakespearean quotes. No tears of disdain or sadness. However, when GoGo said those words to her, those five simple words, something within the sobered pirate snapped.

A kill order had been issued.

Her brows furrowed as her hands rose from her pockets. And for a moment all had been calm and quiet, as if time stood still. However, it'd resume once the earth beneath everyone's feet begun to rattle and shake. A deep, almost jewel-like shimmer pearled her eyes; a sapphiric blue with narrowed pupils. A midnight aura coalesced around her body, spreading across the surface and stretching high enough into the sky that it blotted out the sun. And with a few heavy steps Goldi stood before them, Galand and GoGo a foot behind her flank as the gravity around all of them started to sink everything down into the earth's ravenous maw.

The amazon stared down at these two women, towering over them. The blonde would've noticed that this was the same psychotic giant woman from the drunken rumors she'd heard; give or take a couple of feet off of her height. She threw a fist out, aimed in their general direction but nothing came from it.

Almost like staring down the barrel of a gun, the aura that encompassed the ground and the skies shrank. Like the wind, they became thin films of black energy that swirled and condensed into a single spherical shape an inch in front of her fist. It'd suddenly swell as if pulsating with life. It begun drawing matter into itself. Rocks, wood, and debris would all become nothing once devoured by this orb; however, Goldi had yet to fire it.

"I'll give you ten seconds to tell me who the <********> you are and why I shouldn't kill you."
                                                  She commanded.

Had Galand and GoGo been paying close enough attention they'd recognize that her seven seas accent was gone and was replaced with a deep demanding tone of malice and stifled rage; though clearest words she's ever spoken. The only thing preventing her from releasing this orb of death, despite GoGo's wounded self was the self-awareness of her own confusion by this entire situation. However, this sliver of consciousness before slipping into a feral state was swiftly waning.

WORDS
Words: 832
Cash Flow: 8,320
Total Bank: 110,005
Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

Deecee Sama

North Lotus

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:18 am
User Image

XXX Just as it had been back in Hoaknoton Town, here she was acting like an inexperienced Marine again. Rushing into a situation. Not taking in her surroundings. Distancing herself from her allies. In her current rage Astraea seemed to have tunnel vision, moving about in a world were only her and Galand existed. But of course, that was not reality. Someone grabbed her from behind, and the woman struggled to shake the grip from her body, grunting in frustration as she was pulled back. "Let go!!" She wasn't done yet! She had so much to say to the man before her, so much do to. Justice. Justice for her fallen friends who had put their trust in him. Retribution. She'd make him regret the suffering he'd been so willing to place upon them all. As she was being pulled away, she continued her screaming. "How long did you intend to lie to us?! To drag us around like toys?! We trusted you! I.. I loved you, Galand!" Her voice broke, and still she fought against whoever it was that was trying to hold her, refusing to be restrained when she had waited so long and endured so much to finally face him. Despite her words though, she knew the truth. The horrible, sickening certainty that even after everything, somehow she was still in love with him. Astraea drew in a deep breath, tears continuing to stream down her face. "EDEN'S DOVE WAS EVERYTHING TO US!! HOW COULD YOU THROW OUR DREAM AWAY?!" It was such a straightforward, wonderful idea. A peaceful world. How could anyone be opposed to that?

Finally she was turned around, and her world was replaced with a new one; just her and her daughter. The sword she had been holding clattered instantly to the ground. "Evelyn..." The Marine stared at the young woman with wide eyes, the tempest of her rage disappearing the moment she saw just who it was that had been trying to get her attention for so long. Eve was crying? With a quiet gasp, Astraea wrapped her arms around her, pulling her close and gently rubbing her back. Her poor angel. How could she have been to selfish as to have not noticed her child's pain? "Oh, Evelyn, I'm so sorry.." Her tears had not stopped, but she felt as though she had been drained completely of the strength and energy she'd had only moments ago. "It's okay.. It's okay.. " Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. But she had to comfort her somehow. Her hand shifted from her back to resting on top of Eve's head, running her fingers through her hair. "I wasn't trying to shut you out.. I don't want you to have to worry about me.." It was supposed to be the opposite. Some kind of mother she was. Why did everything around her seem to fall apart?

"Don't be afraid, little flame.. I'm right here, I won't let you lose yourself." What she was asking was confusing and jumbled, but this was her baby, her everything. And Astraea would do anything to assure her well being... including turning her back on her enemy.

Galand's yelling finally brought her to the real world. There was clearly other people now, a handful of women around the man she had been yelling at and all very colorful. Pink, red, purple, and this one was yelling about a cake. A cake?! After all the bloodshed and carnage they had left behind?! Was this what constituted a celebration of slaughtered innocence: burnt cake and sake?! That aside, this had been a foolish endeavor. In her blind rage she had put herself in a difficult situation, barely more than a dove who had flown into a den of wolves. And even worse was that she had brought Evelyn with her. Turning her head, Astraea listened to her former leader's words, looking confused at first and then scowling. What was he even going on about now? More lies, it seemed. More tricks. Or perhaps it was him who was confused. If he had wanted her dead, he should have finished the deed himself. "Enough! You sold me out alive! You watched them take me away! Did you really think I would die there?! ME?!" Her resilience was something that should have never been underestimated. Even after all the years of torture she had refused to break, and now here she stood, the past returned to haunt him.

Even as she shouted at him she held Evelyn close, one hand lightly over the young woman's ear as if that would prevent her from listening to what was going on. For a moment a silence hung between them, broken once more by Galand's yells, Astraea's eyes widening as he lifted his fist. So many times had she seen such a fearsome sight before, but never directed at her. Removing one hand from around her daughter, the Marine smashed her own fist down near her hip, crushing the glass jar of water she typically used just to keep herself hydrated on missions. Instead, the liquid now shifted around her, simply swirling about in sync with small motions of her hand. Even with this it would be too little, too late, but if she could give Eve any defense it would be better than nothing. Having the other Marine by her side had changed her entire desire from wanting to fight Galand to wanting to run to ensure Evelyn's safety. But as it turned out, she actually didn't have to do anything. As the pink haired woman walked over to her comrade, Astraea finally turned completely around to face them once more, one arm stretched protectively in front of Eve, stepping back and pushing the girl along with her.

It was strange to watch it from this angle. Someone calming Galand down. Holding him back if he needed to be balanced out. Wasn't that something she'd used to do for him? It seemed she had been replaced quite easily, and the Marine had to force herself not to look away in distaste, disgusted by the fact that she could feel jealousy at all. It seemed then that everything would cease after that moment. Pursuing pirates was her job, but so was keeping people safe, and as angry as she was she was not going to put Eve, Shinra, Bo, and the few who had survived in danger just because of her grudge. This assessment of the situation was, however, completely wrong.

As the ground beneath them began to shake, the woman turned a confused expression toward Galand as if he were responsible, and then toward the red haired woman as the sun became blotted out. She hadn't been paying enough attention before, but now that they were all in front of her it was clear just how tall the trio was in comparison. The air felt heavier, as did the rest of her body, and Astraea struggled to keep her head angled up at the new person to join the fray, noting the dark aura about her. Once more a fist was thrown their direction and the Marine tensed, a veil of water stretching over Eve. A few breathless moments passed and as she realized nothing was happening, the water returned to its circling, curling about Evelyn lazily.

Similar to Galand's attacks, the woman's fist began to glow and pulse with a type of energy, sucking things toward it as if to fuel its growth. As the tall woman spoke to her, Astraea brought one hand behind her back to grasp her Clima-Tact, listening to her words though her attention was completely focused on her daughter. "My name is Astraea Tethys. And..." For someone in such a perilous situation, she seemed unusually calm. The corner of her mouth twitched ever so slightly, a dark glimmer of humor in her eyes. "I'd like to see you try."

[Alexa play Mad World lekfjwlfj. Talk s**t, get hit, Astraea. If we do escalate this to a "fight" feel free to pap my girl up, I'm flexible LOL]

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 pm
User Image

「058 STR | 010 PRW | 005 DEF | 025 SPD | 003 STA | 019 VIT

Evelyn felt Astraea wrap her arms around her, pulling her into the woman's embrace. The metal of her armor was cold, her forehead pressed against it as she stood there wiping her tears. The memory of her as a child played in her mind...

She was about 10 or 11 years old at the time and she was in the academy's courtyard during free period. Most of the kids had already paired off into their respective groups and cliques, leaving Evelyn by herself. It had been a couple months since she had been admitted and began her education as a Marine. Evelyn was considered a "War Orphan," a category used to organize children who had no familial record and were given a last name by the government. Most "War Orphans" were sent to various stations worldwide, but Evelyn wasn't. The government considered her to be a less important asset due to her choice to pursue culinary arts, so she was left to receive basic education at the least.

She met Astraea when the cadets were told to choose a mentor. Everyone had found higher ranking officers through either family influence or recommendation. Evelyn found solace with Astraea and Galand, who at the time was still enlisted. They gave her something she had been missing. Something that not even the government nor Marines could provide. A home. Love. A family. Evelyn flourished under their tutelage, even more so than her former cadets. It wasn't long until she achieved her first official rank. They were good times, but they didn't last. Everything changed. And now it had come down to this.

Galand made the motion to swing on Astraea but was halted by a woman, who wrapped herself around him.

One.

Another that went by Goldi stepped forward, towering over both women and demanded that they identified themselves.

Two.

Evelyn's tears halted. They were gone. She took deep breaths. Peace. Serenity washed over her as she left Astraea's embrace. In its place, heat surfaced. Warm, then hot. As if her whole body were on fire. Clarity replaced confusion.

Three.

Her eyes, no longer lifeless. They lit up with purpose and drive. Evelyn's body began to emit heat, something that's never happened before but felt like it was natural. Scarlet flames encased her body as she stepped past Astraea's reach and looked forwards. The flames licked the air, growing hotter and hotter. The color flickered to orange, swirling around her as she continued. Regardless of the current situation, Evelyn was undaunted and resolute in her choice. No matter what, she would not stand by and allow Astraea to fight alone. It wasn't a matter of pride or responsibility. It was a matter of her being selfish.

The flames gracefully danced, their bright orange glow transitioning once more into a soft, azure color. It was the first time she had ever felt this hot. It felt warm and comforting, like a parent hugging their child. These weren't flames bred from anger or sadness.

They were flames of a much stronger, uncontrollable emotion.

Evelyn stopped and stared at the gargantuan woman dead in her eyes.

"Evelyn Richards." She slammed her fist against her heart and dug her heels into the ground.

"The fire of my heart...passion...I'll let it burn and crush you with it!"

Word Count:
                                            OOC: No regrets

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Deecee Sama

X o l u s

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 am
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationCactus Island | CompanyGaland, Goldilocks, GoGo, Astraea, Evelyn

User Image

It seemed the situation was a lot more serious than Ashlyn had initially thought. Tempers were flaring and the woman who’d approached held a fire it seemed. Ashlyn could recognize the pain in her heart and it made Ashlyn remember her own pains. Unfortunately at the same time she was threatening Galand in a manner that Ashlyn wasn’t sure of the outcome. Would she strike down Galand in a fit of rage? Ashlyn’s eyes softened for a moment and her expression went neutral.

Galand’s outburst almost broke the woman’s heart. She could see the anguish on his face and it reminded her of times long passed when she had let herself become a shell of a person. Gave into death and destruction. To insanity. Ashlyn may not have been all there even these days, but at least she had more control of her actions, it wasn’t just death, blood, and more death.

GoGo immediately headed to intercept Galand and try talking some sense to him and Ash’s eyes fell on Goldi. The woman was signaling for her to be quiet and return to the ship, but how could she? Now GoGo’s display was tearing at her heart chords even more. Watching Goldi approach next, Ashlyn slowly headed that way herself, eyes on Galand for a moment. “Rest Gal.” She spoke towards the man before heading towards Goldi. Maybe they could talk this out, calm the woman down.

Then the woman spoke her name and challenged Goldi to try. It seemed the other person was the one to watch though as she headed straight for Goldi. Ashlyn didn’t give it much thought as she stepped within the field Goldi was projecting. Stopping ten feet to Goldi’s side, Ashlyn stared at Astraea. “What pain you must be in… I’m Ashlyn, and I hope you find peace.” Whether in this life or the next didn’t matter. She imagined that was up to her much taller companion.

Ghosts emerged from her being in front of her just in case, but she was really just here to make sure Galand didn’t do anything too bad in his current state. Compared to her companions, Ashlyn wasn’t nearly as strong, but she could provide a distraction at the very least. “I suppose it’s too late to have a discussion and talk things out?” A futile attempt to calm things down, but Ashlyn didn’t want anymore pain on her friends or these two newcomers who seemed just as affected.

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

North Lotus

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

╔══════════════════╗
"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep.
Dreaming about the things that we could be.
But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard.
Said no more counting dollars.
We'll be counting stars.
Yeah we'll be counting stars."
╚══════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Whispers of calm, words to soothe the pain. Where stood a primal beast of no mind, relentless in its programming to destroy. To break the core of its suffering. Now stands a motionless figure. Paused in time, raptured by the touch of another. Like a machine, the off switch had been set. Galand stands there frozen in place, the hypocenter covering his fist slowly shrinking back into the confines of his veined fist. He can only but watch, staring into the eyes of his love near senselessly as GoGo’s words chain and contain his rage. After all, she is right. He’s...not alone. Not anymore. He had lost everything in time long passed. Every single thing he loved. But now. Even Ashlyn, who generally berates or messes with him had come out to ensure his mental stability. He has people by his side. His expression goes passive as Goldi moves to loom over and intimidate the pair of Marines with her titan-like figure.

Surely they can only look in fear. Why had they come to begin with? If even Luka, arguably the best the Marines have presently, could not hope to overcome the mountain that is this group, what could these two possibly hope to achieve? All question lost to the man, as his eyes go empty and his drops onto his knees. The remnants of his adrenaline fade, and the feedback is hitting hard. As he remains upon his knees, arm hanging to his side while GoGo possibly remains grasping the other, he looks to the dirt. No, not even that. It’s as if he simply ‘isn’t looking’. Like everything is blank. But his ears still hear.

A̴͙̱͓͚ͅs̴̭͉̟͍̱̺̦̮t̫͚͟r̩͇̬̗̥̺ͅą̲͓̥̼̖̰̠͇e̪͖̟̩͘a̡̠͔̖ ̧̬͓͔̟̕͞Ț̫̼̟̠͝ͅe̴̱͕͍̺̯̤͝ͅt͚͈͉h͇y̭̘̥s͏̵̖̘.

When those words, that oh so familiar name, sinks deep into his ears, his head faintly lifts. He can see it, the water flowing about her person. That elegance. Those movements. He recalls them all too well. If this is a deception, it’s a damn good one! “...You. Are you… Are you really-” Flames. A powerful heat takes the area. One he had felt in the past. A technique he knows of belonging only to one person in particular. Once more, his head lifts ever so slightly. He stares at the girl before him, standing up to his partner. The more he stares, the more he starts to remember something. Like fragmented glass, bits and pieces of pictures flash in his head. Memories he had suppressed for so long. And then he sees it, in that place, at that time. A child who had no one else, bravely defying the odds, growing stronger than any other. Crafting a powerful technique capable of rivaling one of his own. As Evelyn stands there bravely, he sees a much younger version of her repeating the same stance.

Burning with passion, with strength. With courage. His eyes widen, and he goes to stand himself up tall again. “It’s alright, guys. And...thanks. But these two…” he’d turn his head to GoGo and give her a nod of assurance before walking closer to Astraea. His eyes stare down at her and Evelyn. “...They are my family. Fiance and daughter, to be exact.” He’d hold out both hands, attempting to reach for them, but pauses and pulls back. “Let me ask you something, Raea.” A habit, calling her by a nickname they used in the past. “What you said. Just why do you think I betrayed you? Tell me what happened to you during that time.” Confirmation. He needs to match their information. Something about what she said doesn't add up. His gaze fixates on the blonde now, sternly glaring at her form as if he can’t yet fully trust in her presence. Yet, deep down, he simply wants to.

He wants to hold them both, and apologize for his weakness in the past. How he couldn’t save them, but right now, he has to know. Because if this turns out to be another Marine trick. If this is just one more of their vile ruses, he may truly got ballistic. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Energetic | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: A romantic ocean! How I do love the sunset.

This was all just becoming too much to bare. One, some random marine who seemed wet behind her ears decides to come sprawling for their attention and ended up doing nothing, comes for them. Two, now they've got tweedle dee and tweedle dumb walking into the wood works and Galand, from her understanding, being tied to all of them?

Her irritation on the situation only grew as Goldi rose and the others dare say they'd put their hands on her. On her Goldi?! On her first love?! She'd freeze both of these twits and leave them as statues on the ocean floor. Or maybe, she'd just shatter them both before they had the chance to do anything at all. The ideas poured into her mind as, it seemed, Galand finally rose to the occasion. No longer was he a mass of hysteria but. . he was alright? Letting him walk off, she'd fold her arms and then, look to the duo with eyes of disdain. Just who the the hell were these two anyway?

“...They are my family. Fiance and daughter, to be exact.”

Dumbfounded. Gyui was absolutely dumbfounded. Marines were his family? His wife and child? A fist would ball as that cold aura encompassed her figure for a moment - head tilting away as he went to them to almost give a hug. Oh, so easily did he run back to them after realizing the truth. Course, GoGo didn't know the full story, but that wasn't what this was about at all. To put it simply, she didn't like to share. Galand and everything he was now, was hers. Her man to do what she pleased and the sight of these two bringing emotions that she rarely saw, only made her hate them more. A mixture of her high having worn down and her natural disposition shown what would only make sense as her next action.

"Oh yeah, go and talk to your family. Not like we matter." Plainly she'd huff, grabbing Ashlyn by the hand before stomping off in a fit of anger. They were just ready to go for his head and now he was trying to hug them?! She just didn't understand what the ******** was going on anymore. "I'm goin' back to the god damn ship. I sincerely hope they don't kill you." Never would she trust a marine. That was what she'd been taught over the years, no matter who it was. They were all corrupt pieces of s**t.

STR 00 || SPD 210 || DEF 05 || STA 00 || VIT 00 || PRW 180 ll HP 700/700 ll STA 600/600 || SPI 120

Xolus

North Lotus

a.renee.w

CrspyDonut

Master Cliff Fate

Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ﹕ Rᴇᴠᴇʀsᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items