Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Crimson Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Panda King Tai-tai Grim generated a random number between 75 and 175 ... 137!

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:05 pm
Can i get some monies?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

Wandering iris's drifted about the edge of the seas as he kept steady in his visage, though the oh so sudden feel of the man randomly grabbing him brought a frown to the samurai's expression. Crimson hues burning with irritation as he momentarily continued the stare from himself to Henry - he didn't have time for these games the man wishes to play. Momentarily he thought of slicing his throat and just ending it all, but that soon subsided once he calmed himself long enough to graze some form of rational. Remember, this one was useful. Don't kill him, no matter how much he initially wanted to. "Shut up kid. I ain't got time for all that noise you're makin'. I just had to make sure you were still alive." Slowly he rose to his feet before shoving Henry away with a open palm to his face, heading on over to where his lone boat was tied. "If you wanna die do it on yer' own ********' time. But at least make yourself useful til then and be a good meat puppet for me." Jumping into his ship, he began to untie it while kicking off from the docks. Bon voyage, suckers.

Panda King Tai -Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 am
User Image
Henry “Kid Death” Clay

[ Strengh: 005 || Prowess: 010 || Defense: 000 || Speed: 010 || Stamina: 005 || Vitality: 000 ]
[ HP: 100 || Stamina: 120 || Spirit: 000 || Race: Human || Perk: Energetic || Traits: Devil Fruit // Assassin // Life Return || TSP (Total Stat Points): 030 || Devil Fruit: Decay Decay | Gensui Gensui no Mi ]

Along with his unjust reclaiming of death from Henry, the samurai was also impertinent. His forceful shove would unbalance his seated position but this was quickly rectified. He would glare as the man stood up, his words now meaning a little less to the coffin owner. The man spoke with such pride, such arrogance. It was such emotions that led to the fall of many a man. Henry would stand up and dust himself off, his clothes were now ruined, stained with blood and riddled with cuts and tears.

He would watch as the man would walk over to a small boat. He spoke of Henry working as a form of decoy. The white haired male normally didn’t frown this much. Was there a point in not killing this samurai? Surely his attitude would improve with a fair amount of death! No...no the man did not give off the vibe. He didn’t give Henry the tingle of death. It was the inkling that told the young man when it was time for him to kill someone. True, sometimes he didn’t get an inkling when he killed people but in this particular situation fighting to kill this man merely for amusement was far more trouble than it was worth. ”...I refuse. You will have to take your own beatings. Though I will accompany you! I sense a terrible force within you.”

The male would walk over, tie his coffin to the back of the boat, and step into the boat as the samurai would kick off. ”Shadowing you could bring me great inspiration for my next death filled pilgrimage.” With that, Henry’s smile would return. This man’s attitude would take time to learn to ignore but hopefully their similar stance on death and carnage would help them to establish some level of cooperation. Henry would look out over the vast ocean with a warm smile and think to himself, ”Now who will be next to receive the blessing of death?” With a slight chuckle their boat would drift into the horizon, leaving behind nothing but death and destruction on Crimson Island. At least now it had a reason to be red! : )

(OOC: The deathliness of this exit...)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

England walked slowly, each footfall another movement toward what is about to happen.

With every step, England is surrendering more control to an uncertain fate tonight. "You remember when we first took this route." The kid asked grinning! Recalling some of his pirate friends postelection tour before he took the oath to piracy. His friend who was also a pirate responded, "Like it was yesterday." Someone else behind England walking forward responding, "I'll never forget it." England laughing. "We were so full of hope~ I guess. We were so sure we'd make the world an interesting place." England continued to laugh walking with some pirates behind him. One of the other pirates behind him responded. "Maybe you were. I was scared to death." England crossing his arms while walking still in the front. "I was, too. We knew the world we were inheriting. We no illusions that we would leave everything perfect. When I hit the pillow every night during those heady passionate days. My mind would veer wildly from dreams of massive strides forward in national security, foreign relations, shared prosperity, and health care, and of course my own interest. Reform to nightmares of completely botching the whole thing and plunging the nation into crisis!'

England stepped on someone's face. There was like fifty pirates behind him singing. England had infiltrated a spot on this island. Where they were holding a lot of beli. Of course the beli belonged to another pirate group. So what! It was England's now! Mate!

One of the pirates walking behind England responded. "Safer, stronger, fairer, kinder." Remidning me of the four words England ticked off every morning. As he began to put fine points in pirate policy wherever he went. And build his team for the upcoming trails that awaited as a pirate. Finally they reach the subbasement, where there's a one lane alley. A bunker-like but well-furnished operations center that other pirates occupied. A couple of other rooms designed for meeting around simple tables, or sleeping on cots. England with fifty others pass the doors, and head toward a narrow tunnel that connects the building. Just to the east in the direction they traveled. What exactly is beneath this area. Their were rumors and myths about this place. That England had collected several pirates with him. In order to create a chance to seize whatever it was.

The entrance to the next portion of this place. Had a door alarm, but a woman took care of that. The tunnel itself is only ten feet wide, and seven feet high--not a lot of headroom for everyone. Besides England since he was only fifteen years of age. It could have a claustrophobic effect, but England doesn't feel it.

The pirates including England walk almost the length of the tunnel before coming to another path. Which turns right into a small underground parking garage. Reserved for high-ranking pirates in the group they were stealing from, and important guests.

England pushing his hair back took all the goods. Along with his pirates leaving the island. It was a simple once they found the treasure. England left.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 525
Creations: 525

[ Locations: ]

Tentaigo

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items