Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Hoaknoton Town [Owned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image

{ J U D G E }
Galan Drace || Swordsman x Gladiator || Pirate || Fruit [Quake] || User Image 20,000
Str: 85 || End: 30 || Spd: 55 || Acc: 5 || Int: 5 || Spi: 22 || HP: 171
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Again, the eyepatched woman moves to negotiate. Galand listens to her proposition, but just doesn’t find himself amused by it. He’s not a gambler like her. He knows what he wants, and the only surefire way he can get it, through his own power, is with this fight. The fire of his opponent’s will to do combat may have waned, but him? He’s just as ready as when they started, although the fun had all but fallen. “These tricks and such sound nice, however, that kind of way in settling things doesn’t sit well with me. If I won over you with something like that, there would be no point!” his left hand’s thumb hooks behind the belt-like sash of his kimono while his right arm faintly shifts to adjusts the blade resting on its shoulder. His eyes go sharp, and his breathing finally calms from the excitement.

“I have no intention of following someone else again. Not again. I’m aiming to make the world follow under me, and my rule. That means I need strong allies, not a strong leader.” His blade lifts before being pointed at the blonde with truth. The remaining customers, including the bar owner, all scurry off now after realizing that things will be getting serious soon. “I’m not asking YOU to follow me. Leave that to the pups out there. I want you to stand by my side, so we can grab hold of our ideals together. I don’t want some useless muck next to me. It has to be you. I’ve decided that. So give up already. Fighting any further is pointless.” He finishes before spinning the knife in his left hand, shifting it behind his back, carefully hidden within his kimono, before holding out the same hand. “Become my nakama.” ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 298 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format base by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:49 pm
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: No Regrets

What an unmovable object.

The fact that she couldn't sway the man made her scoff, but it was something that she admired. At least his resolve was in tact so it was good to know that he was willing to see things to the end. She wasn't sure whether if it was out of stubbornness or mild annoyance but as much as she wanted to move on she couldn't just give Galand the win. "Welp, I tried." She chuckled with a shrug of her shoulders. The mist reforming around her body as she removed her hands from her pockets. If she was going down then she was at least going to go down swinging, but she knew that she'd need to whittle away at the swordsman bit by bit if she wanted the victory. "Again? You too, huh? Well at least we'll have some stories ta sure after this~" She mused aloud in a honeyed tune. Goldy adjusted her hat with an upwards push of the thumb, readying her body for combat again.

The blonde felt her patience wearing thin and her mood turning into something more serious. Goldy had been fighting her urge to kill by replacing it with the thrill of the hunt, but now that this feeling started to become a necessity she was afraid that one of them would end up dying. Normally, this wouldn't have been a problem, but she'd met someone that she wanted to bother keeping around; apparently this was a rarity for them both. There was a chilling azure sheen of murderous intent in her eyes, but as the man spoke of a ceasefire, she listened.

Goldilocks was still battle capable but as he placed his blade away and held out his hand, the woman could feel her flame for war being sniffed out; that and the alcohol was finally starting to get to her. There was an internal conflict of interests here. She didn't want to keep fighting, but she didn't want to lose either. Her posture remained ready for battle but after a few more seconds the glow in her eye seemed to fade away. Rationality returned and she sucked in her teeth and exhausted a long-winded disgruntled sigh.
                                                            "Fiiiiiiiiiiine! ********' hell, mate, ain't never met someone more stubborn than maself before and that's sayin' a lot!" She complained as her body slouched. She furiously scratched the back of her head before sighing, sucking up her pride, and approaching the man with his extended hand. However, instead of shaking it, she rolled her hand into a fist and bumped her knuckles against his.

Facing his south, her single azure orb peered to him from the corner of her eye; a bleak smile graced her lips.
                                                            "I like yer spirit. So I'll stick around fer awhile at least~" Goldy chimed before walking passed him. A hand slipped into her pocket as the other swiped the only remaining mug of beer left in this mess of a tavern. "But I ain'tcher nakama or whatever the hell it's called." Honestly, she didn't even know what that term meant, but she disliked how odd it sounded nor the way it made her seem like she belonged to him "You can just call me Goldilocks. That's what all the posters say anyway." The woman begun her exit, casually sipping the bitter, watered down alcohol. She hated the stuff but her unspoken alcoholism said otherwise.

"If we're goin' then ya better getch'er a** movin' before I change my mind. And I ain't callin' ye Captain neither!" She called back out of pettiness despite their prior wager. Goldilocks was stubborn woman afterall.

WORDS
Words: 605
Experience: 6,050
Total Words: 4,365
Total Experience: 43,650
Posting History: 295

QUOTES
North Lotus

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:08 am
User Image

{ J U D G E }
Galan Drace || Swordsman x Gladiator || Pirate || Fruit [Quake] || User Image 20,000
Str: 85 || End: 30 || Spd: 55 || Acc: 5 || Int: 5 || Spi: 22 || HP: 171
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ Finally! The woman, now known as Goldilocks, gave in. Though she does seem slightly annoyed by it, and to be fair who could blame her, but Galand would make sure her choice doesn’t go to waste. He had listened to her replies after receiving that strange form of greeting. A fist bump? As the woman walks next to him, facing the opposite direction, he smirks a bit from the exchange. Just how cool can this woman get?! But he wouldn’t break rhythm with his excitement. “Then you’ll stick around…” he says softly as the blonde continues walking forward, grabbing a beer mug as she does so. He turns halfway around to watch the woman as she heads for the exit, ending their fight for good. With a spin on his great-sword, he sheathes it back into its home along his back before placing his hands on his hips and letting out quite the loud laugh to the heavens.

“Okay then. No need to be calling me Captain yet. I’ll prove my worth to ya! We’re equals here! Partners! You help me reach for my ambitions, and in return, without a shred of hesitation, I’ll help you grab hold of yours. That’s what partners do.” he replies before tossing the knife aside, allowing for it to land next to the head of a guy hiding behind a barrel of rum. Galand looks back to the bar that had to be sacrificed for their brawl, and with a nod, he turns away to follow after Goldi. “Sacrifices must be made, to fix this sea. Bit by bit, we’ll grow in force. And soon, we’ll have this vast ocean under our belt.” he remarks. While he catches up to Goldilocks, finally walking a bit behind her now, a rather loud and obnoxious alarm goes off through the town’s speakers. Most of the ruffians look around from the sudden noise, wondering what in the seven hells could be the cause for THEIR speakers to be used. Then it happens.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! He's here! I don't know why! But he's here! One of the Kings! Maddoneko! P-Please someone stop him!”

Following the message, a slew of newscoo flap above, dropping newspapers at random around everyone. Naturally, one lands before the pair. Galand kneels to grab hold of it before opening it up, still on his knee. “Oi oi, you gotta be kidding me, haha!” he exclaims before holding the paper up towards his partner. “What do ya say? Up for a good time?” he questions, making sure she feels like heading for Torino Kingdom, the new official hell hole of the Blue Seas. At least, for now. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 441 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format base by Fauna Lestrade.

User Image

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:08 am
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Not By Design

And so their journey begun. The man was ambitious, hints at fixing the sea were expressed but Goldy had yet to state what she wanted. Internally she scoffed at the idea, externally she chuckled. It was cute really. All she wanted was to watch the world burn and rule over it as it did. Pirate King? No, she would become much more than that and with the tools she currently had at her disposal she could probably do it. For now, she'd retain her light-hearted demeanor. Her goals were her own and they need not to be shared unless similar were expressed from her cohorts. So while she'd teamed up with a man with sociopathic tendencies, he'd aligned himself with a woman who was going to take Lucifer's spot on the throne. She'd already claimed sovereignty over his darkness.

First, she needed to make a name for herself. To strike fear in the hearts of the world while using an otherwise unintimidating name. Then she needed to gather more allies that shared her motives, with the crazed swordsman at her side she was off to a good start. Who was or wasn't captain hadn't really meant much in the bigger scheme of things.

Her attention was grabbed by the wailing man's excitement.
                                                            "Hm?" She remarked, turning her head over to the paper flashed in front of her. "Maddoneko?" She questioned. Her unfamiliarity with this world would seem a bit odd to most, Goldilocks was both informed and uninformed about certain subjects. She squinted her one good eye at the paper and the picture it provided of a dark-toned man with a rather nasty scar on his face. As she rubbed her chin, Goldilocks was sure she'd seen his face somewhere. He must've been a hotshot of the seas to be called a king. "Dekura D. Ishballa? Eh?! D.?!" She remembered hearing that name before numerous times in the papers when she was younger. He'd made a name for himself in the world and became one of the four Yonkou to rule the seas.

What was someone like him doing in the Blues?

Someone like that was sure to draw a lot of attention to himself. Where he was there were people, and where people were there was profit to be made. Oh the possibilities! A wicked Cheshire-like grin graced her lips, finding it difficult to retain her excitement. She adjusted her hat, finished her beer, and tossed the mug over her shoulder like a used napkin.
                                                            "He ain't far from here either. Guess it's time fer us to go check out the competition!" And so they'd be off to Torino Kingdom with front row seats to the s**t-show that was already taking place.

It was time to set sail! Destination: Torino Kingdom. Hopefully, they wouldn't be too late.

[Exit.]

WORDS
Words: 470
Experience: 4,700
Total Words: 4,835
Total Experience: 48,350
Posting History: 605

QUOTES
North Lotus

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:17 am
н є ɪ ʀ x т σ x т н є x ω σ ʀ ʟ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
♫♪~ Every second is a pure affliction,
But I can feel your pain.
Choke back the burn of wrath as they violate your name.
No sign of innocence in this godforsaken place.
When the truth is in your hands, they'll spit upon your face. ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Explosion(s) werestarted by a single being. Of course it was the gone over the deep end. Former marine known as Tawara, 'The Fist'. Money was flying all over from the building(s) exploding. And Tawara was just filling his pockets with a cheap smirk on his face. For a brief moment someone attempted to stop him. However, they were driven to the floor with a roundhouse kick. That managed to snap at their face, spinning them away from him. Tawara's period of occupation didn't last long as a marine. And when you think about it. Deep down inside it did scar him. Tawara ate the Flare Flare Fruit. Yet he didn't know how to use it yet. Tawara was on the edge of humor. Since he knew one day he would be able to learn how to use it. And create even more destruction and fear for those who lack power. Tawara laughed. Nothing makes a man more nationalistic than to think his country's owned by foreigners. Tawara just adjust his time than to losing to some no-name's. It only meant that he was to become stronger. Bashing his fists through figure heads around town. Attempting to stop him. Tawara continued to run through the town. Raiding and looting up his own pockets with money from different stores around town. No one was able to counter him. Since he was so big in muscle. And fearsome at heart. Although he was once a marine. He was taking on numerous characteristics of a pirate. That would soon be the path that he took from this forth on.

That's only the beginning. Random people on the street that were trusting in Tawara. Were beginning to be robbed by him. Beat up, overwhelmed, stripped of their beli. He was posing as their friend. As a friendly character until they became to trusting. That was when Tawara had made his move. Tawara was excited by his endeavor in his raid. If their was a chance to raid anyone. Than he was not going to miss. And he was not going to let them get away. Period. This developed independently. He would be taking all of the credit for this raid. The sun's rays had laid all the heat down in the town. Tawara was barely moving once he had all the loot. His gaze fixed on his face; even when those screamed and ran away from him. His eyes never wavered, never left his senses. Tawara was an analyst, evaluating data, filtering facts as the buildings filtered the sunlight. How in the world was he going to become one of the strongest pirates? The intensities of his goals were beginning to make a picture. He was in an area that was very populated. Tawara moved around the town some more. Tawara wasn't loud about it. But he continued to snatch up locals from the streets. Running their pockets for money. Also fighting those who decided to make a struggle. Tawara saw someone with a brand-new-fancy-schmansy black looking item on them. He smirked sprinting over to them. Knocking them out with the least bit of effort. Tawara had raised his head to listen to a portal radio that someone was carrying. Tawara heard the sound of a bell ringing as he continued through the town. Tawara stripped down someone to their underpants with just his brute force. There were other guys around, but none of them could really stop Tawara. Tawara began scanning the very small area that he was in. He saw someone taking a few shots of bourbon. He smiled. Tawara was relieved that there wasn't any navy or officials around. This made his job much more easier. Tawara was acknowledging that there was no one strong enough to stop him in the village. Tawar buried some locals with his muscles. Literally pulverizing them into the ground. Until he took every bit of money they had. Tawara with each step was taking more money from those he encountered.

Tawara walked on top of someone else he raided. Taking their beli. It was now his obligation to do this. Since he had forsaken the life of a marine. Then he picked up the remaining beli he robbed. From most of the people in the town. As someone who wasn't abiding the law. A member of those who wouldn't be limited to social order. Others conclusions based on statements made by other men were just garbage. On that account may not be explained in anyway. However, he was considerably legitimate as a force to reckon with.

He left. Specifically not leaving much trace as to his next destination.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Experience: 510,000
|| Skypiean: Tawara, The Fist | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Endurance: --- | Intelligence: --- | Prowess: --- | Accuracy: --- |

Steps Marched: 772
Flames Created: 772

[ Locations: ]

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 56!
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 5:22 am
Minor Raid Roll  

Tentaigo

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Strength: 01』『 Defense: 05』 『Speed: 10』 『Prowess: 10』 『Health: 102』 『Stamina: 102

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She sat on the boat, looking out at the sea, thinking about something very, very important. It was sunny, there was a nice breezee, and the smell of salt filled her nose. She remembered fishing with her father off the city of Vale, a minor town, nothing too big. Her hands laid on her lap, clasping one another. It was a bit cold for the month of June, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Something turned on and started off as static, but soon, she could make out a voice saying,

“ Help…please! Theres… a raid in Hoaknoton Town!”

Masae’s head slowly turned towards the sound, and looked at her other companions. They already knew where they were going, and all that was left was to them to actually travel there. The fleet began to speed up, and in a few moments, they were up in working order. The female stood up, walking over to the railing to listen to the air whistle around her. Another raid…more things lost…

Upon their arrival to the town, the first to land was none other than the Chore Girl. The people were in a frenzy, some mother crying, children sad and joining the flood of tears over the things that were lost. Masae walked over to a child, and picked up his toy that was stuck in a ditch for him. She went over to a few houses, looking in to see if anyone was injured, before talking to a few residents,” It’ll be okay! Please take care of yourself. We’ll catch whoever did this.” Words that were only half truths. It was hard to capture pirates, thats why she never promised anything. Even though she wished that her words could at least hold some type of meaning, the only meaning it actually held was that of reassurance. She was still too weak to actually enforce anything amongst the stronger pirates, but that wouldn’t stop her heart from going out to the residents in distress. Masae helped a few puts things back in their houses, and as well as tend to minor injuries like cuts and scratches. She looked over at her companions who had decided to help out too, instead of just laying around like they normally did when they were lazy. A few women flaunted over to the more handsome men, while the maiden stayed away from shady characters. One couldn’t be too cautious around places, especially when you’re a female who lowered he regard way too many times for her own good. She took her place back on the ship once everyone else was finished.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Words: 421.

“PonderingPenguin”

Genji Gincosu

X o l u s

North Lotus

Pamda King Tai-Tai Grim

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------- Thirty seven... She thought to herself, looking over to her partner. She had made the wine, she had prepped some of the food even! Shoot! She did make the damn food! She was the chef! "Shinra..." She started, her once darkened hair a now shimmering green. She stared at the man, unsure of what to say. She expected more in their time together. She was ignoring the rest of the others to talk with, well...Her partner? She shook her head for a bit. The food was lovely, a lobster bisque, some red wine, a fine tossed salad and two oysters she had plucked when she saw them too close to the shore. She looked to Shinra and shook her head. "Where are you---" She started, but then, there was a sound from upstairs. She stared and sighed, standing up. "Duty calls."

Up she went, her marine attire clinging to her as she stepped out from below the ship. It was odd for her, adjusting to her situation. Once she would've been one of the people who they would've been responding to, and now, she had changed sides. She shook her head, bites of spores flying out and slowly raining down atop the ship. She looked over the scene, not moving first. She let the new girl go first, she took her time to observe. She got her tools, using her doctor skills she had been practicing over the years to benefit her new faction. She jumped off the ship, a stair of spores leading her down to the ground below. "Please, we are here to help" Michelle's voice calm, her face mostly hidden under her little marine hat. People came to her, crying, screaming and burnt. She nodded, having just the right thing for them. "This is going to not be the most...conventional..." She said, throwing a green colored wine on some of the burns. There was crying heard from most patients, and then the pain numbed itself, and the skin accelerated the process of healing. She nodded, and continued her work, stitching up people and curing burns as best as she could.

"Would anyone perhaps have any information on who did this? To better aid the marine's in who attacked you?" She asked, her voice motherly. The people began pouring in information about a man they once trusted, a man by the name of Tawara. She nodded and gave away small bottles of her wine to those she had fixed. "For a longer life and a longer...Night..." She winked. She moved back to her team, the large group of marines who had traveled with them. "I gathered that a man by the name of Tawara did this. Something about control over fire? Sad, they trusted him before he started stealing from them." She said with a flip of her hair. She looked over her group, and looked to Shinra. "Hopefully you worked twice as hard!" She almost shouted at him. "Did you work your stomach? Abs? Let me see!?" Now she was shouting. She might've moved to a different faction, but she wasn't that different a Michelle.
--------
ooc: Place Holder image. Don't @ me.
518 words

Perk : Iron Will :
Trait : : Doctor : : Chef:
:: Strength :: 00
:: Prowess :: 130
:: Defense :: 00
:: Speed :: 130
:: Stamina :: 80
:: Vitality:: 50
: 810/810 Health :
: 120 Dexterity :
: 244/244 Spirit :

Passives

-----

II That Asian Girl II

X o l u s

PonderingPenguin

North Lotus

Deecee Sama

Pamda King Tai-Tai Grim

[  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:27 am
User Image

"I'll save you and everyone else, because that's what a hero does."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: My justice is for the people!

It didn't take much time as they were out on sea to get a call from the marine office. Enka sat there on the deck of his ship, eating a meal and looked over as one of his men brought the snail phone to him. Bdup. Bdup Bdup Bdup. Bdup Bdup Bd- KA-CHA! His hand slid and answered. "Lieutenant, you're still in the North Blue, correct?" For a moment the blonde blinked, head going down with a shadow over his expression. Already?! "Yes sir, I just left Crimson Island with news of a pirate busting the place up and raiding seve-" He was cut off. "We have news. Apparently that same pirate is on the move and causing a ruckus elsewhere. Hoakonton Town should be right around you. Don't waste time and see what you can do about this." Without another word Enka stood, eyes blazed with anger. This man. . This pirate, whoever he was, was causing problems for good people for his own selfish reasons. He'd be sure to show him what happened when he trifled with justice!

"Sir, I'm en route!"

This time he waited for no one. Fire in his heart, passion in his soul, Enka grasped the hammer off his back before letting his helm clasp down, it hitting with a loud clang. "Yame, when you get there make sure you start helping people. I've got to see if I can catch this guy before he gets away again." No more words, off he flew into the distance, skyrocketing towards the island and said town, he'd be of much quicker pace this way than hoisting that entire ship with him. It'd take little time between traveling and he'd smoothly land in the middle of town with the people staring him over. His mighty hammer thudding the ground as he looked over them all. Dirty. Homeless. They didn't have much to begin with and yet this man - this no good pirate, would dare take from even people of this caliber?! His fist clenched in anguish before speaking. "Good folk, please give me any information you have on the one responsible, as well if any are injured please direct yourselves to the marine ships pulling up at the docking area."

Some looked grateful, others looked disgusted and others. . others just didn't care. Either way, he made it a mission to help as best he could and if some of them didn't want it, he'd leave them to do as they pleased. After getting all he could, Enka took back off to shore where his ship was, looking to all aboard as his mask unclasped down. "I'm going to find this man. . No matter what. Set sail. Yame, we're leaving! Leave the rest to the medical division." And with that he was off once again. Dawn never seemed to set on a warring world.

STR 275 || SPD 122 || END 53 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 140 || HP 900/900 || SPI 140

Ponderingpenguin

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Xolus

North Lotus

II That Asian Girl II

Genji Gincosu

MR // 475/400  
PonderingPenguin generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 55!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Kuro Kai ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Strength: [150] Speed: [218] Defense: [250]

Kuro didn't get a straight answer or an answer at all from the other marines. Deciding to tag along anyways, having no ship herself, they didn't appose it either. Normally she didn't discriminate based on age but with two of the high ranking officers being kids, Kuro was questioning the decisions made by the navy headquarters. Knowing that island they would arrive to was Hoaknoton town she ordered a ship. For now she realized it wasn't her ship nor was it her crew, it simply wasn't her place to say anything. Choosing instead to calm her mind and meditate with the help of her pipe. It was important to not lose yourself while cleaning up the mess that the pirates were making. From the description the townsfolk gave the mess was being perpetrated by a single pirate.

Arriving at the second island there appeared to be more marines reimbursing the civilians. Seemed that headquarters wasn't quite thrilled that a single pirate was causing such mayhem. Marine HQ have a very macho mindset; they never want to show weakness and put a lot effort in doing so. That they often forget that the people they are meant to defend need more than just assurance that the perpetrator will be brought to justice. They need a sense of security that everything will end up alright. So when the gun-ho Lieutenant left the island, shortly after they had arrived, to chase after the pirate a soft sigh escaped her lips. Choosing to stay Kuro would go around helping bandaged those who were injured and comforting those who had lost their homes.

A couple hours passed; the sun started to set and the crowd who had been in panic were now calm and tired. It was time for a lunch break for both marines and townsfolk. Kuro did not take the break after all some of them had to help with cooking the food. By no means was she good at it in fact if she had ignored the instructions from the more experienced cooks she may have given some charcoal cookies to everyone. Beads of sweat slid down her figure looked like it was getting too hot in the kitchen. Taking the needed break she ate her food before heading towards the dock. The town seemed to be back in working order and she needed to head back and find the crew that she had left.
(400/400 Reimbursing)

Health: [1,180] Stamina: [600] Spirit: [206]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

II That Asian Girl II
X o l u s
North Lotus
Pamda King Tai-Tai Grim

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 000 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴛᴀ: 000| ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ It hadn’t been long since his time in the previous time, and just as requested the base sent in assistance in help gathering information on this new problem child. Someone going around terrorizing islands and stealing from the needy. With that issue in mind, Shinra decided he required help finding the slippery b*****d. For now, the man lazily walks along the island side, looking for any trails or tracks. Anything that could give him hints on what the man may be like, or have on his person. Who IS he? He crouches down onto a knee, sliding two fingers along an irregular trace about the ground. It looks as if it were covered up to some degree, but the work isn’t perfect. “...He’s smart. Trying to hide your tracks, huh.” After standing himself back up, he dusts off his pants and pockets his hands. His attention is turned to the village where the theft happened specifically; the location where his partners for this task are currently working hard.

After making it inside, his cross shaped iris scan about, noticing the particular habits and demeanor of the people. All around are Marine calming and restoring peace to the hearts of the inhabitants, but despite their smiles in being provided beli and resources for their inconvenience, Shinra notices the hollowness in their hearts. It’s like they are forcing their smiles, happy, but saddened. Some more than others. “Guess I can’t blame them. Some things just can’t be replaced with beli…” With a small sigh, he goes to cover the houses and businesses his associates hadn’t yet covered, providing them with the standard materials and beli to help fill the emptiness in their hearts. Eventually, once everything calms down, Shinra sits down at the intended meeting point near the ships. He waits patiently for his allies, taking a short nap before they can arrive. Once a majority of them shows up, he looks up from his seated spot, giving them his usual apathetic look.

“Thanks for the help, and, sorry for having you come out here. But, it seems as though the thief has been on a binge, attacking island after island.” he starts, remaining seated with one leg stretched out. “If you have any information from the islanders, let’s hear it. We’ll share what we have, and move forward from there.” Afterwhich he’d proceed to explain any information he has, including how the man may just outright be riding in a lone man vessel, meaning he likely doesn’t have any allies helping him. And, he is very much trying to hide his tracks along his rampage. He wanted to continue, but then comes Michelle with her usual remarks on his physical makeup. Dammit, woman. “Yeah, yeah. I got already, I’ll work out more! But like I’ve been saying, that’s just a pain in the a**…” ]

[ Reimbursement - Complete ]

II That Asian Girl II

X o l u s

PonderingPenguin

Genji Gincosu

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr.

[ Strengh: 00 || Speed: 35 || Endurance: 100 || Intelligence: 00 || Prowess: 15 || Accuracy: 00 ]
[ HP: 400 || Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 40 || Race: Skypiean || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Inventor || Experience: 200,000 || Devil Fruit: Barrier Barrier | Bari Bari no Mi ]

Coming to yet another smoking village would cause Iyame to express his disbelief in a small gasp. How could someone just assault and vandalize the homes and relatives of innocent people... How could someone have so much evil in there heart to not feel the pain they cause others. Iyame did not feel anger. He felt pain. He felt the pain of the people. Their despair, loss, and trauma all resonated deeply within him. The ship would finally lay anchor at the docks and Enka would fly off to battle but all Iyame could think about was the injured people and the destruction that was sprinkled about the town.

Without hesitation, he would begin assisting anywhere he could. He would run over to a large pile of rubble that people were fighting to move. ”Is everything ok?!” One of the large men moving rocks out the way would throw a large piece of debris out the way and look down at the boy, ”Run along kid. There are children trapped underneath the rubble. We don’t need no more in danger.” Iyame woulddart his head back to the rubble and search through the cracks, trying to get a glimpse of the tapped children. Through one of the cracks he would spot a boy no older than he holding on to two younger girls.

Iyame would gasp and would take a stance of prayer. Hands clasped together close to the chest, heels touching, and head bowed. A bubble would form in front of the trapped boy much to his shock and confusion. The bubble would begin to expand, enveloping them, and pushing away all the stone around them slowly. As the stone would slowly be moved by the slowly expanding barrier, the villagers would begin stepping back in awe as Iyame stood there. His robe would dance in the wind created by the activation of his power. His gift.

After all the rubble was safely pushed out from around the children, they would be seen looking up at the barrier as it would slowly fade and Junior would raise his head. A smile of relief would adorn his face as the barrier would sink beneath them and form a staircase for them to traverse up and over the debris that originally encased them. They would be ruinited with their families as the large man from before would say, ”Oi that was a nice trick! You’re really something kid!” A brilliant smile would appear as Junior would bow politely and go off to help others in need.

After hours of helping and reassuring people, Iyame would hear Enka’s call yet again and take off back to the ship to help another village in need. Was there no end to the mayham the pirates would cause? It seemed so...

(OOC: The selflessness...)
Word Count: 465

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

”Deecee Sama”

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 pm
User Image

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Blue Bird (Remix)

And so it seemed that villainy never slept and as such, neither could justice.

From one island to the next it was staggering how a lone pirate could cause such mayhem by themselves. It was almost discouraging to see the wide spread ruin of the land, men, women, and children scattering frantically like bugs to lights. His fellow Marines hopping from their ships and marching onto shore with hearty 'hup hup hup's chanting from their tongues. Even the young ones had rushed to the scene, however, like always, Azusa took his time. He was a leisurely man not out of neglect for the people, but ever-calculative of his actions; a detective trying to solve this mystery and find the culprit.

He did his usual. He and a handful of Marines cook and sang songs to bring the people together, feeding them while alternatively serving as a beacon for lost mother and child to reunite after the chaos. As they filled their bellies, Azusa did recon. Gathering information. An general direction. Maybe a name? A description of the culprit. He kept a friendly demeanor as he probed people for information, children seemed to be the most knowledgeable about these things given their natural curiosity for the unknown and ability to memorize it even in a panicked state.

Whoever had done this had done well to cover up their tracks, however, loose lips sinks ships and there were plenty of mouths to spread the word of what had transpired.

The bearded man often served as a sketch artist for the Marines. After sitting down with a group of people he surmised an image, hand drawn. A nose here, a brow there, little by little he managed to come up with a decent sketch with who they'd been dealing with from the bits and pieces of information he got.

A man with short hair, black on the sides, possibly buzzed, frosting white on top. Muscular physique, well-toned. Medium sized eyebrows, black. Well-trimmed goatee with matching sideburns, thin mustache, casual clothing almost too small for his body. Appeared to be from the Longarm Tribe, well over six feet.

The entire time he'd been taking notes and drawing his sketch he gave a nod of the head to each little detail, making sure to get it just right, upon completion he believed that he had the all of what he needed to create a proper Wanted poster for him. Unfortunately, however, he couldn't get a name but he was sure that there was someone out there, maybe a victim, maybe a rival, that knew his name just from seeing the poster Azusa created.

Once the group finished giving their aide, the left, the sketched etched into Azusa's mind as he'd share it with his fellow Marines.

WORDS
            Words: 460 added onto whatever yall did.
            Cash Flow: 4,600
            Total Bank: 8,250
            Posting History: [ x ]

QUOTES

Deecee Sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PonderingPenguin

North Lotus

II That Asian Girl II

Genji Gincosu

I

Cor Contritum generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 79!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image

xxxxx| Health: 350 | Stamina: 510 | Strength: 40 | Prowess: 40 | Defense: 20 | Speed: 40 | Stamina: 40 | Vitality: 0 | Spirit: 50 xxxxx

The smell of the sea and the warm sands that marked the edges of the large island known as Hoaknoton, the place where they took pirates when one of the sell swords...like her brother....took people like her. A sudden gust blew and a few pieces of skin flecked off her body shimmering lightly in the fading light, though no skin seemed to have truly peeled. The shards flew away reflecting distorted images around it, "I don't like this place." she whispered her voice unable to go higher than such a small sound. Bianca, her mum had always told her that she should speak with more authority and project her voice, but what would the point be when all she needed was to give an example of her power like her fathers? The image of the blue haired man shimmered in her visage as the grip on her katana tightened, "I will destroy it..." she whispered turning around to see a few people peeking at her clearly not trusting her as a newcomer. Wise. The men approached her with obvious smirks on their faces as they held guns towards her body, "Alright girly, putt'em up. Drop the sword." the lead man laughed as he continued to point the gun at her.

She merely stared through the black mesh that covered her eyes and prevented any person from predicting her movements based on where she shifted her vision, the man grew agitated at her silence quickly, "I said drop it or I'll shoot!" he growled walking towards her and pressing the gun against the underside of her chin and forcing her to look up at him. She continued to stare silently, 'I hate it...father says to kill those that displease...mother says...' she thought to herself still ignoring the yelling of the male, 'What is it mother said...' she thought curiously her anger momentarily forgotten ti'll she felt something press under her breast, "Mother would wish me to protect myself." she whispered causing the male prodding her bosom to yell a 'huh?' in her face before within seconds she'd raise her hand and grasp the man by the throat. A shot rang out and the sound of something shattering rang in everyone's ears as her lower body shattered into hundred of glittering pieces that moved and shifted, "You attacked first. I can kill you now." she murmured gently as her thumb pressed up on her sheathed sword and popped it out of the sheath. She'd toss the man in the air and twist her body as she reached for her blade. In a strange movement she would weild her sword with the point backwards and using a cutting motion as she twisted, the man was severed and her continuing movement brought her sheath to smack the top part away from the lower half.

Screams rang out as she would finally reform her shattered stomach and run at the two remaining men, the continued to scream bloody murder while running from her and shooting backwards only to occasionally strike her with bullets. Glass shattered here and there as she followed them into the village, doors slammed shut and curtains began to draw quickly as she entered the village, her heeled boots clicked loudly on the cobblestone as she ran forward. The men continued to run and shoot and she would continuously shatter and reform without care, but around her windows began to vibrate violently before breaking apart into large shards that would follow her to slowly form. Soon enough the windows ahead of her started to vibrate as she created a whirling mass of glass in the air. The shrill sound of glass vibrating created a thin humming noise as she made the pieces in the air exude the sound that started to shatter everything of glass and porcelain around her. The men would fall suddenly as glass a head of her hit it's mark and sent the men down in a pool of their own blood, "Brother would be angry." she whispered quietly as she would stop her run and continue to let the sound of the vibrating glass reverberate throughout the town. The sounds of thuds as people fainted from the sound they couldn't truly block of the ringing glass. Everything was shattering around her and soon enough the whirling glass would start to move through the town ripping apart pieces of homes and taverns, she would walk forward as she let the hail storm of glass rip across any and all surfaces, breaking more and more and turning into a fine shrapnel dust that permeated the air.

Bijuu moved with purpose as she sheathed her sword, the only sight before her was the few people who attempted to flee, women and children. She stared at them, "Would father spare them...?" she wondered idly as she refrained from letting the powdered glass move forward, "Mother would." she murmured quietly, "Though they may come back for vengeance...should I n** resistance in the bud now?" she spoke to herself in quiet tones as the small groups fled. The white haired woman sighed as she would raise a hand and curl her fingers into a fist and the dust would funnel out of the town and into the ocean forcing it to disperse into nothing, "Mother shall win this once..." she murmured turning around as she would start to move through the houses and collect the coin she had earned. Bodies were strewn here and there, but they were breathing though some of them were cut up pretty bad, the few women and children she found that hadn't escaped would have the glass she used on them pulled, though many of the men remained suffering. The only ones who had truly died were the three who had threatened her so carelessly and violated her personal space. She pushed the coin into her bag and left the families money alone, stealing mainly from the few places that were utterly empty or only seemed to contain one resident, Bijuu loved her mother, father and brother, she couldn't stand the ideal of taking from families, even if she was okay with killing she wasn't going to kill without actually being the hand that drew their last breath. She claimed herself merciful at least for that much. The only building that had been truly destroyed was the single area where pirates like herself were kept, she wouldn't let her brother cash in so easily if she could prevent it, the big bullying brute that he was.

The scent of the breeze welcomed her back towards the beach where the first man she had laid waste too sat in pieces, the scent of blood filled her nose and she looked immediately irritated as another smell that came with dead bodies assualted her nose. The white haired woman moved and kicked both halves of the man into the ocean watching them both skip once or twice and then splash into the waters. A large sea king rose up snatching the two pieces in it's mouth and devouring them in a swift gulp. She tilted her head at the sight, "It's like bait." she mused with a small smile as she would walk along the docks towards her boat. The sea king's black and white body moved under the surface near the docks, a yellow eye gleamed at her, "I fed you, shoo." she whispered waving her hand in a shooing motion. The sea king moved away from the boat and she saw its long spiny scaled back appear further away before a tail slapped down on the water causing a large splash. Bijuu looked amused by the beast's farwell, "What a funny creature. I wonder if it will follow me. Maybe I should retrieve the other two bodies...yes..." she murmured turning back to go get them. Within moments she returned with the two bodies dragging in the sand, she dropped one and then hurled the other out towards the sea, she watched with intrigue as the sea king rose up and snapped the body out of the air and swallowed, it looked greedy. She waved to it as she raised the other body and twisted her body around in a spin before tossing the other one much further out. The sea king went chasing after it as she would board her boat and clean the blood off her gloves, "Well. That will do." she murmured as she moved onto her boat floating in the ocean waters, patiently waiting on her in it's lapping waves. She took a seat daintily and pulled her sword out, she would begin to clean it as she pushed off the dock with a single foot. Bijuu would touch the oil to the soiled katana and begin to clean off the line of dried dark flakes that coated her sword from the earlier corpse mutilation. She hardly paid attention as she knew the sea king would be busy and began her journey to the next area that would possibly become a town of victims were they to be foolish like the mercenaries of Hoaknoton.

[ Town Destruction 1st Tier/Minor Raid 1,517/1,500

Cor Contritum

Raider

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:14 am
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 000 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 000 | sᴛᴀ: 000| ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ Thing have been moving along with smoothly, and progress has been a lot faster than he imagined. At this pace, the whole place would be dealt with in no time at all. With this thought running through his head, he turns to head off and get more done. But, before he’s able to get far, he winds up running across Astraea, who seems to be holding something with a particularly good smell to it. As his partner grabs his attention by calling out and waving a hand, he lazily holds up one of his own with a soft smile. “Welcome back.” he says, finally stopping before her. Immediately he’s offered some sort of bread, from the looks of it. A food design he’s never encountered before. He looks down at the offering before gratefully taking it off Astraea’s hands. With food in hand, he takes the opportunity to sit down next to her and look over the food. What a peculiar design.

In the end, his observation is cut off by a rather sudden question regarding his mirror trick from before. “Oh, right. I guess I never told you.” he says. He places the pastries down on his lap atop a napkin of sorts. With both hands, he repeats the process from earlier, but makes a significantly smaller mirror this time. “Y’see, I ate a Devil Fruit when I was younger. It was a gift from a long time friend of my mother. She told me that she herself couldn’t eat it, due to her body, and gave it to me instead.” as he finishes, he looks down at the warm pastries and picks one up, taking a bite of it. His face almost lights up from the flavor. It’s like all the natural exhaustion on his face was trying to fade away.

“Whoa… That’s good! But let me warn you, Astraea. Unlike these, Devil Fruits taste like crap. Might as well scoop up dirt from the ground and stuff it down your throat.” As he eats, the mirror remains floating there, hovering before Astraea’s face casually. From her, her very own reflection would politely wave back, as if alive in its own right.

Over time the restorations had come to a completion. And with it, the time for the group’s departure. While on the ship, Shinra kicks it back completely. He lays there with his hands behind his head, and a leg propped up atop the other lazily. Right on the deck, defenseless as ever. His cross shaped iris watches the night sky calmly. One would be led to wonder just what in the world he could be thinking about. “This peace right here. This is how things should be.” he whispers.

In the end, a call is sent out from within the ship. Following it, another Marine runs out in a huff. He warns the group of how there has been another raiding incident at a nearby island, and Headquarters wants them on it immediately. Some of the men groan while others look to one another in confusion. Shinra’s expression and position never changes. He just remains facing the sky, however, a sigh does leave his mouth. “Damn.” On to the next. ]

[ Restoration x Reimbursement - 534 / 1,500 ]

a.renee.w

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas