Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 am
so how long does it usually take for the mods to check your Customs or to Update your character because I've applied for Customs and an Update days ago sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 am
So is there an option for the Loner/Mercenary types in this event?

Dcme

Jubellation

Genius

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:40 am
Jubellation
So is there an option for the Loner/Mercenary types in this event?

Dcme

Everyone is welcome. Every faction has an advantage to showing up, so I'd advise coming.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:03 pm
Any word on when the occupational advancements will be ready?  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm
so... once you have a criminal in possession, (a new criminal who just destroyed a town) where would you take him to receive your reward? and how much exp/bounty (if any) wold you earn? for taking in a criminal like this?

Motherglare

Sahana Kurumi

Lerry Jive

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:42 pm
The Booty Gang Captain

You didn't quote me, but I'm here for you dude. Marines go to the Onsite Confinement Area and currently gain 0 experience for capturing criminals. Right now, captures only help speed up your climb through the rankings. Mercenaries, however, go to North Blue's Macron Village. Mercs also obtain 20,000 experience. As of right now, nobody gains bounty for captures.

EDIT :: Just wanted to make it known that when I say "nobody gains bounty for captures," I mean that the act of capturing a pirate or marine does not add towards your own bounty. However, Mercenaries would gain an amount of beli depending on whether they are bringing in a pirate or marine.

Acuroi

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:06 am
I transferred out of beyond the era in like 2013... can I used my updated transferred profile if that makes sense?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:31 am
Arhrii-yana X3
I transferred out of beyond the era in like 2013... can I used my updated transferred profile if that makes sense?

No.

The long answer is because Reckage rebuilt beyond the era a handful of months ago and everyone started over from there and he admittedly failed as a guild captain and thus this guild was born from the ashes so to speak. The character transfer event is in relation to that incarnation of that guild only not updated characters from other guilds because then it's not really transferring from beyond the era it's teanferring from the other guild.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Arhrii-yana X3

No.

The long answer is because Reckage rebuilt beyond the era a handful of months ago and everyone started over from there and he admittedly failed as a guild captain and thus this guild was born from the ashes so to speak. The character transfer event is in relation to that incarnation of that guild only not updated characters from other guilds because then it's not really transferring from beyond the era it's teanferring from the other guild.

lol appreciate the response  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm
Where the techniques @?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Where the techniques @?

You make them. All Guild Techniques have been removed upon the creation of this guild. They were all more or less imbalanced and unfair across races and classes anyways.

Basically you are 100% reliant on customs now for anything fancy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:50 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Arhrii-yana X3
Where the techniques @?

You make them. All Guild Techniques have been removed upon the creation of this guild. They were all more or less imbalanced and unfair across races and classes anyways.

Basically you are 100% reliant on customs now for anything fancy.

In noticed, but yikes the responsiblity... Anyways this does work a lot better. Thanks again! sweatdrop  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm
Okay confused on the Haki thing:

Spirit determines haki strength and usage frequency
Spirit cant be enhanced UNLESS you have skypiean in you...
However the other stats are not hidden and can be enhanced.
With that said, how can Haki be all that powerful?
I was assuming you'd increase the defense of another technique or how acute the sense of a technique is, but then the rules say you cant add stats.
Now on top of that the system has haki costing anywhere from 10-30 points which is horrendously off the scale for how other custom techniques are made. I dont understand how this can be any good for anyone especially AD humans who dont really get a boost in spirit but they are supposedly good with spirit and Haki.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:44 pm
I understand balancing the guild, is that why most people get a intelligence boost despite only people who create stuff use intelligence? Basically is that supposed to be like an empty boost or does it do something else?  

Bodhisattva Empress

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces