Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:08 pm
    Softly

"For you?" he laughed again, the sound light and lofty, "Always."

For a second, it didn't feel like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. It didn't feel like they had torn down the world and built it back up again. It just felt normal. He savored their closeness.

"You first. I'm the one who said we should wait till tomorrow 'nyway." it was a very faint motion, but he nuzzled ever so slightly closer, the tips of their noses touching for the briefest of seconds. It made him grin.

saedusk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:01 am
Softly

There were a lot of things Jamie could've said. Some of them were important, new and life-changing. Those were the things he knew they needed to talk about, one way or another, even if things got heavy. It might be difficult, but they'd work through it.

Some of the things he wanted to talk about were not so threatening. They were soft, they were shared. It was something his heart wanted so badly to say. It was something that, no matter what, would be said before they left this bed. The feeling had grown so strong lately and Jamie knew this was it, this was the time.

What he chose to talk about first was important to neither their lives nor their hearts, but for some reason it felt right. It was lighthearted and silly, the perfect jumping off point for saying we've got a lot to talk about, but it doesn't have to be all gloom and doom, right? Laughing as their noses brushed together, he asked, "We are gonna get pancakes today, aren't we? Important question."

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:58 am
    Softly

Shiloh stared at Jamie hard for a second, but it was too difficult to keep a straight face. For all the serious s**t they were probably fixing to tackle, he felt light as a feather, and the laugh that came out from his lips was loud and rancorous, not at all appropriate for this time of night.

"If you want." He promised, "But, it'll prolly be a little later. A lot later."

"Anyway, since I'm the only one taking this seriously," he was joking, voice smarmy, "Maybe we could like... talk about us?"

He didn't want to think about the dreary bullshit, not right now, not in their delicate little safe space.

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:17 am
Softly

"Sorry, sorry," Jamie responded in a way that said he wasn't actually sorry at all. It was a harsh but affectionate whisper followed by soft, gentle fingers at Shiloh's chin, one barely brushing his lip like he'd meant to shush him for laughing so loud he might wake the whole house, but didn't quite make it. "I'm taking it seriously, I promise." And he was, very seriously but very lightheartedly, too. How else was he supposed to admit it?

"I'd like to talk about us..." he mumbled, a faint blush spreading across his cheeks blessedly lessened by the darkness around them. Despite how sure he felt, he was still undeniably nervous. Confessing things like this was a whole new world.

"Because I... I dunno if it's obvious or not-" it probably was "-but I... like you." Even with the hesitation, he didn't stutter.

Melancholiessss

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:04 pm
    Softly

The laughing softened, but the grin remained plastered to his face, even as Jamie shushed him. The touch was a little affectionate for a simple shoosh, but the feeling bled through all the same. When they lingered at his chin, he let his eyes drift shut again.

"It's pretty obvious." He was blushing too, but he was still trying to make light of it. Swallowing, he added, "I mean, I asked if you wanted to go out together, remember?"

He laughed again, quieter this time.

"But I guess that wasn't super legitimate." lazily, his eyes slowly opened again, the look in his eyes gentle and fond.

saedusk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:32 pm
Softly

Through it all, Jamie's eyes never actually closed. He watched Shiloh go through the motions of comfort, reveling in how normal and safe it felt in this bubble together. Sure he was nervous, but it was a good kind of nervous that tickled his stomach. There wasn't anything to worry about.

"Do you... wanna ask again? Legitimately? Or-" he paused, shuffling the tiniest bit against the bed. The hands that lingered near Shiloh's chin brushed along his jaw, testing, learning the feeling. "-maybe I could."

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm
    Softly

Shiloh didn't mind the touch. Actually, he really enjoyed it; it was like the weight of the world was absent here. He felt heavy with sleep, but pleasantly awake at the same time. "Do you want to?" he teased with a soft smile, "I mean, it's kinda hot when you're confident."

Snrk

"But really, I don't care either way."

saedusk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:38 pm
Softly

"Oh my gosh," he squeaked, loud, surprised, his fingers pressing a firmer touch to Shiloh's skin. "Heeeey, don't tease me." Except he was halfway to laughing. It may have been a bit of a jab, but it sounded like a genuine one, and Jamie's heart fluttered at the thought. It actually made him—dare he say it, dare he believe it—feel even more confident in what he had to say next.

"Well... I'll do it for you, then," he said, though his voice had fallen back into what was almost a whisper. It fit the mood.

"I really, really like you." Sure, he'd said that already, but those were details he didn't care to mull over. "And I... Shiloh... Would you go out with me?"

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm
    Softly

Shiloh knew what he was going to say, but he wore the smile all the same. There was no sense of surprise here, no tricks, no punches to pull. Still didn't mean he wasn't going to laugh again when Jamie finally said it.

"Holy <********> you're making it sound like a ********' marriage proposal." He snorted obnoxiously, hands covering his face. Truth was he was still sort of giddy—and kind of embarrassed—but mostly he was being playful. He couldn't help teasing when Jamie was just so easy.

"So nah, you're gonna have to give me a second to consider this." Except his face was still covered and his chuckling was still ever present, despite being muffled. "This is like, life changing Delacroix."

saedusk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:43 pm
Softly

"W-What did I say about teasing me?" Jamie babbled, covering his face too. Here they were, just a couple of boys who apparently couldn't handle themselves. It was kind of silly, really. "I've never done this kinda thing before... and... and... you know I'm awkward."

With a rambunctious, embarrassed sort of huff, he flumped his head forward onto what he could only presume was Shiloh's chest.

"C'mon, Beaumont... don't act like this is the first life changing thing we've ever had to deal with..."

Melancholiessss

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:23 pm
    Softly

Couldn't handle themselves was right. Shiloh might have seemed like he had his proverbial spaghetti together, but it was still pretty far from the truth; he just covered his embarrassment and shyness with blunt brashness and copious amounts of teasing.

"Sorry, sorry." Except he didn't seem that sorry at all, but the arm that wrapped around Jamie's frame seemed genuine enough regardless. He had, in fact, found Shiloh's chest, and Shiloh wasn't even mad about it.

"And I mean, it might not be, but it's kind of the biggest?" Somehow rewriting the laws of their world and ascending to nobility and transforming into animals seemed minuscule in comparison. Maybe it was the sheer normalcy? People dated, did the relationship dance, forged life long friendships, but it was still new and ultimately a huge show of trust. He was pretty sure Jamie was the only one who could make him feel shy like this.

"...I do like you back though. Really." He mumbled, watching the strange fish creatures in Jamie's room as they lurked behind panes of thick glass.

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:37 pm
Softly

Jamie didn't hesitate to mentally agree, not for a single second. It was the biggest, because never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd find someone who made him feel this way, let alone someone willing, someone actually eager, to return those feelings. Jamie was scrawny, the runt, the target of bullies and barely able to stand up for himself. That's who he had been, anyway. That's who he thought was unlovable.

He didn't think he'd make it this far. Even so, he didn't regret it.

"You really like me?" he mumbled, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it again. Pressing his forehead against Shiloh's chest, he huffed. "Really, really?"

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:47 pm
    Softly

He was silent for a moment as he shared in Jamie's thoughts. Maybe he wasn't the runt and maybe he wasn't picked on, but it was on the other end of the spectrum. He had thorns. People didn't want to get close to him. He was wild, unruly, shoved people away from him violently, constantly found ways to pick at his own skin and his own insecurities. He forged a vision of himself that he saw as unlovable too.

But he liked Jamie and he liked Jamie liking him.

"Yeah, I do." He'd repeat it again if he needed to, and again after that, and after that. He wasn't normally a patient person, but with someone like Jamie who was just as fragile in his insecurities, he would be. "So like..." his chin was set up on top of Jamie's head, "Really really. Really. The realest of reals here."

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:55 pm
Softly

Shiloh couldn't see it, but Jamie was smiling. He hoped it was palpable, though. He hoped it was radiating off of him like rays from the sun. It made him warm, at least; inside his chest it was warmer and more comfortable than even the physical sensation of Shiloh's arm wrapped around him. This was like being wrapped in something a lot deeper than that.

"I'm really glad..." Jamie told him, sounding so sure. There wasn't even an edge of apology to his voice like there might've been were this another time or place. For once it didn't feel selfish to be a little bit needy because Shiloh cared enough to understand.

"Me too, though. I really do."

It was barely there, a spur of the moment decision and Jamie wasn't sure if Shiloh could feel it at all, but he pressed a small kiss to his chest through his shirt. And then, well, if Shiloh couldn't feel the warm rays of his feelings before, he might be able to feel the hot, embarrassed burn of his cheeks over his own actions now.

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:01 pm
    Softly

"Can I help you." Oh he felt the kiss, you're damn right he did, and his chest felt light and airy and fluffy as a direct result of it. Maybe he didn't feel the burning of his cheeks or any proverbial palpable embarrassment, but that was alright. This feeling was way more better.

He wasn't all teasing though; he'd relent, give Jamie a break. In a move that was just as impulsive, he tentatively kissed the top of Jamie's head, his actions wholly new and shy and maybe just a little awkward. "Stop bein' a stupid cute a*****e already okay? We can go out, god."

saedusk

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces