[PRP] Displacement (Jack & Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:53 pm
This, at least, also hadn't changed. Small barriers remaining against closeness. Longing unfulfilled. That biting knowledge that he couldn't do more. But despite being someone who wasn't one for physical affection, this contact soothed him. It would have been pathetic if he cared.

"Not trying to fix," he pointed out. "Just saying fresh air helps. Maybe we take a road trip out for a couple of days."

chiickadee
its holidays man ur fine

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:10 am
She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking against the warmth of his skin. "No. Don't think that'll do nothin' fer me."

Even being here now, not having left in the morning was more than she usually offered. She knew it would leave him disappointed. She might have agreed to the trip just to avoid seeing the pained look in his expression. Here, in this time Chel wasn't someone who could be shackled; she had to offer her wrists willingly.

"You big softie," she murmured, closing her eyes again.

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:43 am
"Only where it counts." He eased a sigh out and laid them
both further against the door, toying lightly with the ends of her hair. "Just saying, don't knock it 'til you try it." His grip wasn't particularly tight, just enough to stop her from sliding one way or another. Just enough to be an actual hug. Hopefully just enough to convey what he couldn't put to words correctly.

"Sleep okay?" Jack asked after a moment.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:49 pm
"Yeah," she lied. Well, only a half lie. She had slept. A longer sleep than she'd had in quite a few days thanks to how exhausted she was from the night prior. But it didn't mean it was a good sleep.

"You okay? Feel the same?"

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:42 pm
"Yeah," he said in kind. "Minus the smoking, the same." He let his chin fall atop her head. Had to while he could. "You?"

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:55 pm
"Not sure 'bout the smokin'," she told him. That was easier to focus on than what was at large. She felt her chest calming in the storm nonetheless.

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:38 am
A small snort. "I'm quitting," he assured. "Don't see any timeline where I don't get my lungs ripped out by omma for doing that."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 pm
She reached a hand up to his cheek. "You do it f'you want. Don't worry 'bout her."

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:52 pm
The touch surprised him even though it shouldn't have. Chel was touchy. The sky was blue. He was doomed regardless of the timeline. Waves are caused by the moon.

"I'm doing it for me, too," Jack said. "Addictions are slippery slopes that cost too much. Don't need extra s**t on top of everything else."

He wondered if he could keep pushing it, or if doing so would trigger her flight response. (This small world, he could understand, he could focus on.) A test, then. "You hungry?" His hands threaded together just under her top, not suggestive but familiar all the same, like a cat that pressed against only those it chose and trusted. "I've got some frozen waffles." There was a hint of a grin.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 pm
"Not hungry," she told him. Her face showed it too; she looked a shade sickly and a touch too gaunt. Like a living ghost- one with a bloody nose.

"Yer bein' awful forward." Chel was blunt and laid awkwardness out on the table. "You ain't sly, Hawthorn."

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:37 am
Perhaps this was the limit. Not bad.

"You can tell me to stop," he countered, unphased.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 pm
"No," she murmured. "S'alright, ain't hurtin' no one." Except, maybe, him in the end.

She was quiet after that, letting him lead the conversation where he wanted. Always a follower, the people pleaser.

medigel
woops forgot to add quote earlier 2day

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:12 pm
He gave her a moment just in case she actually did want to lead for once, but when it became evident she wouldn't, Jack sat back against the door. No more a human cage, though his arms remained where they were.

"You feel up to talking about it?" he asked.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:24 pm
"What was it like on yer side?" More deflections, mostly harmless.

medigel

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 pm
It was a start.

"Conflicting. Relaxing," Jack answered with a small frown, "and stressful at the same time. I can't explain it. I just remember that nothing out of the ordinary was happening at the same time the portal was open while also being in magical training. Hence the door thing."

chiickadee

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces