Submit

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:51 pm
"I was at the ball, so I've met a few of the more intelligent ones," Jordan said, nodding. "It was the first time I'd encountered anything like that." It had been a fascinating and terrifying experience, all in all.

"It was painful?" he asked. "Or just overwhelming?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:38 pm
"You're likely to run into more. So long as you're respectful and are mindful of yourself and them, you shouldn't have any issues." Jeremiah's lips twitched upwards at the corner, a small smile of approval at the question.

It was appropriate to ask.

"Depending on what abilities you have, it can be both. Usually, however, it's just overwhelming."

Prolixity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:36 pm
"Sounds kind of like the rules for classical fairies," Jordan said thoughtfully. "Be respectful and careful and don't do dumb things."

He felt a sudden wave of dizziness, and the distinct sensation that he was in two places at once. "I think I'm about to wake up," he said, and gave Jeremiah a respectful nod. "Thank you for answering my questions. Say hi to the cat if you see it?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:00 pm
"On that note, I can tell you that eating food over here is alright and won't mean you have to stay. It just tends to be rather bland and tasteless unless you're at the Court." His head tilted, eyes glowing briefly as he watched Jordan seem to flicker and fade before coming back into focus.

"I can do that," Jeremiah replied with a small smile. "You're also more than welcome to say hello yourself to him or come find me at the department if you've more questions."

His hand shifted, a small wave goodbye. "No thanks necessary. Just take care of yourself."

Prolixity
wrap on your post? OAD primer complete?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm
Jordan nodded and lifted his hand in a wave as the dizziness swept over him again, and everything seemed to shift and melt, a cascade of color that dimmed and resolved itself into the darkness of the back of his own eyelids. The dizzy rocking of the world settled and stilled, leaving him sprawled in the familiar softness of his own bed. He opened his eyes and contemplated the ceiling, thinking over the encounter. It had been useful, and he didn't doubt it had been real; the memory of it wasn't slipping and fading as dreams did, and he strongly doubted that his subconscious would have created such a consistent and informative conversation out of whole cloth.

Nevertheless, he sat up and reached for the journal and pencil he kept on the nightstand. He was going to record everything he could remember of that conversation, just in case.

azuredreams
and a good wrap! thank you so much for all your patience~

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas