Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Devil You Know(NinexDeadly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Alison Valentine

Alison tore her eyes away from the door for the first time since running out in horror to look at the man standing in front of her. “I-I was-” before she could stammer out more than those few words the man who had been arguing with Grant grabbed his shoulder.

“Don't you turn your back on me!” It wasn't clear if the guy even remembered what they were arguing about at this point, he was just pissed off Grant had turned his back on him, while he pulled back his fist to punch him square in the jaw.

Anastasia Farshaw

Ana looked at the man who had fallen on her, glanced back at the lobby with all the bodies, then hurried after the two males. This had to be some kind of nightmare right? “T-there is my room....my brother and parents should be there.” The only thought she could form was how thankful they had never shown up in the lobby like they were supposed to. They were probably waiting for her in their rooms right?

Olivia Green

“If this were a horror movie it would definitely be a trap.” Olivia agree easily. Luckily this was real life and not a horror movie so they had nothing to fear. Then she frowned slightly at the sound of someone banging on the door down the hall. “Well this keeps getting stranger and stranger. Mysterious banging or mysterious music?” Honestly she'd go for the door. It sounded desperate like someone was in trouble of some kind.

[User Image User Image User Image

Amelia Knight

“There isn't time to go around to the other stairwell. Give me your knife.” Amelia held out her hand for him to hand it to her. She had an idea to get the door open relatively quickly and hopefully save whoever was on the other side and possibly walking into a trap. One that didn't involve brute force like Eli was attempting to do.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:30 pm
Eli Blackwood

"Give me your gun." Eli responded as he held out the knife. They didn't know what was on the other side of the door and needed to be ready to shoot the moment the door opened so someone needed to aim the gun while the other opened the door. Well... he wanted the gun for that and one other reason that didn't matter as much at the moment. "Once you get it open, I'll lead through and see what I can find." Just after speaking, Eli heard the music stop which struck him as odd but did nothing to quell his desire to get through the door.

Lucas Green

"I survived your mother's toast at our wedding, the was the real horror. I'll survive this." Lucas joked before hearing the banging at the door. He didn't really know what to do, the music was odd, but so was the banging. "Lead the way babe, I will follow you on this-" Before he could finish his sentence, the music stopped. It was sudden and silence filled the hallway after. "I guess that makes the decision easier." Lucas mumbled to himself

Grant Weston

Grant's face notably shifted when he felt the man grab his shoulder and turn him. Grant was more of a jock than a martial artist so he was a very blunt kind of fighter. He took the hit to the jaw which sent him back a little but he recovered quickly and moved towards the man in the hall, grabbing the back of the man's shirt and pulling it over his head to blind and restrict him before wailing on the man's head with his free hand and eventually flinging the man forward onto the floor. "Stay down." Grant ordered before turning back to the girl. His jaw was red and stung a little but he got over it. "Tell me."

Adrian Brooks

"Well then lead the way, but hurry up, I don't like being so out in the open." Adrian ordered as if he was one to boss her around. He picked up the walking pace a little until he reached an elevator and hit the button to call it down. He began pacing a little impatiently as he waited for the elevator to arrive and he looked over at Samuel and Ana. Sam was being quiet and looking around, clearly scared of whatever was happening but also kinda zoned out. He must have been on something that was keeping him relaxed. Adrian was nervous, not afraid, but nervous. he felt like the world was a jump scare waiting to happen.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm
Alison Valentine

Alison gave a squeak of surprise and fear as the two men fought what felt like inches from her. If it was possible, she looked even more terrified by the time Grant turned back to her. Then again she had just watched him beat the s**t out of another man while she stood naked, wet and in nothing but a towel in the middle of the hallway. If she could have melted into the wall right then, she would have. “I was having a shower when the lights went out.” She began again, her voice soft and shaky. “They were sitting in my room. They scared me, but when I tried to talk to them they didn’t say anything…they didn’t move….and then I walked up to them…and…..they had no faces.” While she told her tale in a barely audible level to Grant, a few people moved to help the other guy get up. It seemed like he had enough of Gran for the time being though.

Anastasia Farshaw

“I don’t think the elevator is going to work with no power.” Ana pointed out softly. She really didn’t like this bossy guy and wasn’t sure she was making the right choice by leading him back to her room, but she also didn’t really know what choice she had. Going to his room was less desirable, walking by herself wasn’t an option, and she didn’t think stoner guy would be much help if anything happened. “We are in room 304 and 306. Stairs?”

Olivia Green

“Good thing we were already married or you might have ditched me.” Olivia couldn’t help but laugh despite the situation. “Door it is.” She agreed when the odd music stopped. She might have even considered the idea of the music all being in her head if it hadn’t been for the fact that Lucas had heard it as well. Though before she could take much more than a step, there is a loud bang of said door falling inward. “Is anyone down there?!” She called down the hall, feeling like a fool, but also hurrying slightly towards the sound. “Come on, someone could be hurt.” She added to Lucas. It was all fun and games until someone got hurt.

Amelia Knight

“How did you….never mind.” She thought she had done a pretty good job of keeping the weapon hidden, but now wasn’t the time to be worrying about that. Amelia pulled it from the holster under her jacket on her hip and traded it for Eli’s knife. Hopefully he didn’t mind it taking a little abuse as she slid the edge under the pin on the door hinge and gave the handle a good hit to pop the pin out. Then she moved onto the pin the pin on the bottom of the door. She wasn’t so much as opening the door as she was simply removing it. After all a lock didn’t do a lot of a good on a door that wasn’t in the door frame. “Ready?” She asked, before pulling the bottom pin free which would cause the door fall.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 pm
Eli Blackwood

"I've learned to be observant." Eli answered the question she did not finish asking as he took the gun in his hand. It certainly felt better than a knife but the knife was an old comfort that the gun was not. He held the gun firmly and aimed at the door just as it fell from the hinges. With his quick analysis, nobody was waiting on the other side. However a few seconds later he heard a voice call out towards them. "I'll lead, you watch my back." Eli stated, stepping into the hallway just as a young man slid to slow down next to a young woman. Eli aimed the gun at them but did not shoot. Yet.

Lucas Green

"Or faked my death." Lucas pointed out with a wide smile. Other ways to get out of a marriage. Granted, they were less likely. He heard the bang and looked towards the source but before he could think through what it could have been he was running down the hall to catch up with his wife. The last thing he expected to find was a man aiming a gun at him.

Grant Weston

"Alright, I'll go in and get you some of your clothes so you can change somewhere. Do you have your room key?" Grant didn't like what she said. It frightened him a little but he'd never let that show. Right now he had to be the strong one and get the girl what she needed so they could get away from the room. He went to the door that he believed was for her room and waited for her to act.

Adrian Brooks

"Shut up you're not helping." Adrian said when Ana pointed out that the power was out. Samuel opened his mouth, preparing to point out that she had helped by saying what rooms they were going to, but Adrian shut him down with a look. Then, Adrian moved towards the stairway entrance. He threw the door open and began moving up the stairs without telling the other two to follow him. He expected they would, and didn't care if they did not. If he found himself ascending the stairs on his own he would just go to the source of whatever noise he heard next.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:44 pm
Alison Valentine

In another situation Alison might of rolled her eyes and gave some sarcastic remark about how she didn't think to grab her key while running screaming from the room in nothing but a towel. However at the present all she could do was mutely shake her head, while standing shivering in the hallway. After a brief pause she added. “I would have to go to the front desk.” It wasn't like they would just give some random guy a key to her room, or at least she hoped, but she didn't exactly want to walk through the hotel in nothing but a towel. Alison glanced around briefly at the other people. The hallway had grown quiet and none seemed to eager to get involved in what was commonly known as the by stander effect. They were all too happy to let Grant deal with the problem, while at the same time wanting to know what was happened and curiously watching.

Anastasia Farshaw

“I....don't like him.” Ana said softly to the man she had tripped over after Adrian started up the stairs. She was actually starting to regret telling him what room her and her family were staying in. He didn't seem like the most stable of individuals. “I guess we should follow.” After all, she did want to go back to her hotel room. Both because there really wasn't anywhere else to go and because she wanted to confirm her parents and brother were alright after what she had witnessed in the lobby. So the nervous red head hurried after the grumpy and a little bit scary guy.

Olivia Green

“Whoa don't shoot!” Olivia exclaimed, skidding to halt and raising her hands in the air, slightly wide eyed. She had gone to help someone who might be in trouble, but ended up with a gun pointed at her instead. “I'm Olivia and this is my husband Lucas.” She added, answering the question of a woman standing behind the man pointing a gun at her. “Can you put that down?”

Amelia Knight

Amelia gave the door a slight push so it would fall away from them instead of towards them, though it twisted slightly as it got caught on the lock, leading to fall and eventually lay on the ground at an angle. She stood slowly while holding the knife out, though feeling a little ridiculous given Eli was right beside her with her gun. At first it seemed blessedly empty. Amelia was fully aware that both the gun and knife would likely be useless against any trap their killer might have set, and would only come into play upon meeting them personally. Then she cocked her head to the side slightly at the sound of a voice down the hall before nodding to Eli's instructions. While he stepped forward, she remained on the stair well landing just inside the door, though there venture didn't go much further than that as the young couple she recognized from the lobby appeared. Amelia didn't think they were likely to be the killers....two killers, that was a scary thought. However she didn't rule it out either. “Who are you?”
nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:44 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli narrowed his eyes at the duo and slightly adjusted his aim to their heads but ultimately lowered the guns. They didn't seem clever enough to organize all of this and they didn't seem like killers. He would know. At least he liked to think he would know after everything. "Eli, Amelia." He told the two of them without many more words. Then he moved past them down the hall to continue his search for the killer. In his experience, it was the conversations that gave a killer an opportunity to reposition and prepare the next trap.

Lucas Green

"Well he is... odd." Lucas mumbled to himself after Eli walked away from them. He looked at Amelia and then his wife before speaking again. "We were heading to the lobby to see about the lights when we heard some music coming from down the hall. Then we heard you banging on the door and when the music stopped we chose to look into the banging noises instead."

Grant Weston

"Well then I doubt that the hotel management will be concerned about this." Before Alison could ask what he meant, Grant kicked the door open. Breaking the latch to get into the room. Once the door was open Grant vanished into the darkness. It would not be very long before he returned with some of her clothes for her and a pale look over his face. He swallowed hard and looked around before looking at Alison. "You can come with me to my room and change there. It's only a little down the hall. Once you are dressed we can go tell the front desk about... what happened in there."

Samuel Smith

"He is kinda a p***k." Samuel mumble in response to Anastasia. He followed the man up the steps with Ana and eventually held his hand out towards her as they walked. "Sam." He introduced himself, entirely unaware if he had already done it due to the various substances in his system. He was just kinda following them because he had nowhere else to go. He was here on vacation, not with any family, and he didn't have anything in his room to worry about.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:43 pm
Alison Valentine

Alison flinched a little at the kicking down of the door. She supposed they wouldn’t mind when there were two dead bodies instead her room to deal with. The police might mind those. Destruction of evidence….whenever the police would get there. “Thank you.” She told him in a voice hardly above a whisper. If she’d been thinking more clearly she probably wouldn’t have so eagerly gone off to some stranger’s room in nothing but a towel. Especially a stranger that had already beaten another male much larger than herself. As it was she was just happy to get away from the bodies, the people staring at her in the hall and to get some clothes on. Part of her was also happy not to be the only one to see them, though another part of her also felt a guilty about it. Either way she would follow Grant to his room.

Anastasia Farshaw

Ana was glad Samuel agreed with her, even if he was a stoner. “Anastasia, but everyone calls me Ana.” She explained as she sort of awkwardly shook his hand. It was a bit difficult to do that and walk at the same time. Briefly she thought about asking the grumpy guy leading the way what his name was, but decided it was probably best not too. “What happened…in the lobby….” She didn’t really know what to say about it. It was so surreal, it felt more like a dream than reality.

Olivia Green

“That’s one way to put it.” Olivia agreed with her husband. Lucas explained what had happened and Amelia seemed at least a little more amicable than Eli, though she was naturally curious as to why she didn’t want them to go down the lobby. This night just seemed to be getting stranger by the minute. “What do you think?” She asked Lucas.

Amelia Knight

“I would avoid the lobby if I were you. Besides, they are probably already working on the lights.” If there was anyone down there who was still alive anyway. Amelia didn’t like Eli going off by himself, but she didn’t want to leave this unsuspecting couple on their own either. “Look, stick with us and I’ll try to explain everything as best I can.” Though she wasn’t too sure how to do that. How did you drop ‘there is a serial killer in the building copying one from her and Eli’s past’ on someone? Either way she started after Eli while hoping the couple would follow
nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:32 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli cleared the hallway quickly and then returned to Amelia and the couple. "Not on this floor. The killer is probably dealing with people on the lower floors first. The lobby is definitely a dead zone by now. " Eli assumed Amelia had told the couple and so he pulled no punches. Evidently he was wrong though because Lucas seemed shocked. Moments later another trio joined them and Eli aimed the gun at them, giving each one an analytical stare before lowering the gun. Not one of them. The man at the front of the new trio confirmed that the lobby was a massacre and Eli sighed. This was a lot faster than it had been at the school but this killer was working with a more complicated time table and he was working against one thing that the killer at the school had not needed to contend with. "If the lobby is gone then we need to find some place large and secure. Dark hallways are not safe. We can lose track of each other."

Lucas Green

"I think we should have gone to Hawaii." Lucas mumbled in response to his wife before taking her hand and going to follow Amelia and Eli. He didn't know exactly what was going on and couldn't process what it was till Eli said it bluntly. "That's not fun- " Lucas began before being cut off by a rude man.

"Not a joke. Everyone in the lobby is dead. It was... awful." Adrian said as his trio reached the four others.

Grant Weston

"Don't mention it." Grant said in a very detached way as he lead her down the hall to his room. The pale look was fading but he still appeared to be in shock. Maybe he didn't know how to process it? When they reached his room, he opened the door for her and then went inside first to make sure there were no bodies in his room or something like that before going back out of the room to Alison. "I'll wait out here." He didn't want to seem like a creep so he would give her the room to change.

Samuel Smith

"Long name, I can see why." Yeah Anastasia was a mouthful for a guy who didn't even introduce himself with his full name. He was just a little lazy in that respect. Before he could say anything about her question they reached the floor they were looking for and the p***k picked up speed forcing Sam to pick up speed as well. "I don't know but it was gross." He finally replied. He didn't know how to react. He had never expect that this would happen and he found himself oddly numb to it. You saw a lot of weird s**t on trips and he was sorta hoping that this was just one of those. It was not. the man leading them stopped just in time to run into a married couple and two armed people which cause Sam to jump back a little in surprise.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:35 pm
Alison Valentine

“Thank you.” Alison repeated in that same barely audible tone. She definitely didn't know how to process what she had seen. Tightly clutching the clothes Grant had gotten for her to her, she numbly entered the room and let the door swing shut. She didn't start to get dressed however. Instead she just stood rooted to the spot, holding the bundle of clothes to her chest. Those faces. Eyelidless eyes just starring while not seeing anything. All the muscles in the face visible. She knew she needed to get dressed and they needed to get down to the lobby. Tell the manager what had happened. Instead she found herself kneeling on the carpet and sobbing uncontrollably.

Anastasia Farshaw

“Yeah....” What else was there really to say about it at this point? Ana wasn't entirely convinced that this wasn't all some bad dream caused by bad fish from the night before. She was actually relieved when they found more people despite one of them waving a gun around. If it wasn't a dream, then at least she wasn't alone with an a*****e and a stoner anymore. It wasn't that she didn't like Sam, it was just she didn't think he'd be much use if the a*****e tried to do anything. The way he suddenly appeared after everyone died... “There is the dining room?” Ana suggested out loud. The lobby wasn't an option, and the dinning room only had two entrances. One to get in and one to the kitchen.

Olivia Green

“We'll have to have a do over.” Olivia agreed whole heatedly. Surfing, sandy beaches...you could have two honeymoons right? Her thoughts were quickly interrupted though by the strange guy, Eli. Killer? Dead zone? While Lucas started to reply she reached for her husband arm, wondering if the guy in front of them was kind of lunatic, only to have it confirmed by a voice. She turned her head to look behind, seeing a new trio. Was this some kind of sick practical joke? No one would make a joke murder would they? “I...think they are serious.”

Amelia Knight

Well, there was no closing that can of worms now. Amelia supposed it was just as well. There was no easy way to say there was a murderer on the loose. She glanced to Eli who gave the newest arrivals the once over, though evidently he decided the were okay since he lowered the gun. What was he looking for? I am a murderer tattoo on their forehead? Then again it wasn't like they could just shoot everyone they came across anyway. Still she wished she could talk to Eli in private for a second. They should put these people somewhere relatively safe and then go off to try to stop the killer.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm
Eli Blackwood

"Dining room works. Amelia, can you get these people to the dining room? I'll look around the rest of the floors and then meet you there." Eli had watched a lot of horror movies since the incident. He had other reasons that he felt better of searching on his own. A killer would never make a move on a group. Eventually someone would have to play bait or the killer would do something to kill them all at once. He didn't think the killer would enjoy that as much but it was the only option when the group refused to split up. By making himself bait he was hoping to get a little more insight into the game the killer was playing. When Amelia agreed Eli gave her a nod and jogged off down the hall. He would search a few floors and find nothing. No sign of the killer, no more bodies, but there were also no more people. The rooms seemed empty and the entire resort seemed to be seeping with silence. Every corner he turned he just found more hallway with no one in it. So when he finally stumbled upon a slightly ajar door, he was nothing but suspicious. This was the kind of trap he remembered. Long school hallway full of shut and locked doors. Leave one open and the victims almost always walked in. He had a gun now, something no one had in the incident. So Eli pushed the door open with his gun raised and took aim at the two figures inside. One male who seemed to be trying to comfort the female. "You two alright?" Eli asked with the gun still pointed at them. Grant stood first and turned but when he saw the gun he recoiled and shouted

"Holy s**t!" But Grant composed himself surprisingly quickly after that. Eli examined the girl and then he looked at Grant. Unlike with Adrian, Eli didn't lower the gun.

"Killer on the loose, we are gathering in the dining hall for safety. Come on." Eli then lowered the gun knowing he wasn't going to shoot anyone in the room at the current time. Grant seemed confused for a moment but then looked at Alison to see what she wanted to do.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 pm
Alison Valentine

At some point Grant had managed to get Alison dressed, which was a bonus, and sobs had eventually subsided to silent tears streaming down her face. With red puffy eyes, she looked up at the man standing in the doorway. She was more confused than afraid, not quite comprehending what she was happening. She was still largely in a state of shock. “Dining room?” She repeated in a slightly horse voice. “I don't want to be around a whole bunch of people.” Naturally she assumed someone from the hall had gone and told the manager about the two in her room. She supposed it made sense until the stormed cleared and the police could get there, but she didn't want to face all the people who would likely want to hear what happened. She didn't want to talk about it.

nine1122

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:55 pm
Eli Blackwood

"I don't care. Your safer there than you are here. You can find a corner when we get there. I don't want anyone else dying here." Eli prompted as he held the door open.

"Give her a minute-" Grant began to ask from some time. He didn't want Alison to be rushed to do anything but he also felt that Eli was right. The dining room was the best next step. Safe and perfect. Yet before he could finish his sentence Eli cut him off.

"We don't have a minute, we need to get to other people now." After Eli spoke, Grant let out a sigh and left the room to give Alison the space she needed and start walking. Eli waited by the door for Alison to move.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:29 pm
Alison Valentine

Alison decided she didn't like the new guy very much. It wasn't like the face remover was going to pop out of closet and kill them all if she took a minute too long as if they were in some video game. Still Grant was going and despite not wanting to be around a bunch of people, being alone was even worse. Without a word, she slowly got up and walked out the bedroom door. Other than Grant, the hall was strangely empty. She had expected everyone else from this hall to be waiting before them to all head down as a group. "Did everyone else already go to the dinning room?" She asked quietly, though her voice seemed loud in the silence of the hallway.

nine1122

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:37 pm
Eli Blackwood

"I sent them ahead and decided to scout the floors alone. I figured that I'd move faster without a group and because I had the gun, I wasn't a target." Eli explained as he began to walk. Grant was moving at Alison's pace so that determined whether they fell behind or kept up with Eli. Grant seemed to have a level of apprehension about Eli but he did not voice any concerns. He just moved with a slightly on edge look to him. It was as if he felt that something was about to go wrong at any minute. If they said nothing else, they would arrive in the dining room to find the other group within a few minutes. If Alison said anything, Eli would or Grant would respond. Yet they did complete the trip in silence and when Eli pushed open the dining room doors he found his group standing off a group of kitchen workers who had armed themselves with knives. He had a gun so he was fine but he also knew he would have felt equally as secure if he had a knife. He was good with knives. "Hey! What the hell is going on!" He shouted as he raised the gun towards the kitchen staff. Grant seemed to wander off towards the side. He found a table with an old place setting and stood by it.

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Amelia Knight

Amelia was mentally cursing Eli for taking her gun with him. Sure, she had his knife, but the people who had been hiding out in the kitchen had knives as well, and theirs were bigger. Hell one of them was even armed with the mini blowtorch used for making Crème Brulee. Needless to say they would hardly feel threatened by her lone knife, and as far as she knew no one else in the group was armed at all. Attempts at reason had failed and it soon became clear the only way this group was going to let them stay in the dining room was if they were out gunned and didn’t have a choice. In any event, she was relieved when the door opened behind her and she turned to see Eli return, albeit with only two in tow.

“This is our ******** spot!” The foul mouthed woman who seemed to largely be the instigator in the whole situation supplied for an answer before Amelia could say anything. “How do we know it wasn’t one of you assholes who ground up Phil like ******** sausage?! Maybe you all did it together! Go find your own ******** spot!” She waved a large knife around while she spoke, not seeming particularly concerned about the gun, though at least the other cooks seemed to have lost their nerve a bit.

nine1122

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces