[PRP] With a Little Bit Of Luck [Juniper/???] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:53 pm
The warmth of the energy flowing into her caused Juniper to suck in a grateful breath. Blue eyes looked to Kess, grateful for the help. Her own hand rising up to brush Kess's fingers on her cheek. "Thanks." She gave her a smile and stood up straight, the boost of energy having enough to help her feel normal again.

Kess's words certainly weren't falling on deaf ears. Juniper heard them well and knew she needed to be more careful, but her own instinct to want to befriend those she met would most likely get her into trouble some day. "I'll certainly try to be more careful."

Without pause to think, Juniper stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Kess in a gentle hug. Even if the other woman had been acting roughly, it was obvious she had done it out of care, and not malice. At least, that was how Juniper had viewed it now. "I will do my best to get stronger." She said before pulling away.

ashdown whaler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:36 pm
Kess straightened herself, smiling at Juniper. Her eyes shifted color again, this time the color of light at the first dawn. The hug seemed to catch her off guard and it was returned gingerly, as if not expecting it. There was something rough about touching her, as if she was made of bark and not skin.

"It would be for the best," she said, letting go of Juniper and taking a step back. "It is the only thing that will help you." Her head turned as she heard something in the distance. "You should leave, sweet child, my lover will be here soon."

Kolina

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:50 pm
Juniper glanced in the direction that Kess looked but saw nothing. The young woman (or being disguised as such) seemed certain that it was her lover though, and Juniper didn't want to intrude on their meeting. "Thank you again, Kess. Hopefully I'll see you again sometime." She smiled.

With a wave goodby, Juniper turned to follow the path she had used on her way in. A hand gently rose to touch the flower tucked so carefully behind her ear and Juniper truthfully hoped that wouldn't be the first and last time she met Kess.

Ashdown Whaler
Fin?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas