Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply OOC/Chatterbox
Plotting thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:45 pm
KatjaJean
so i am looking at an old guild I used to be a part of that was really successful and I have come up with some ideas - thoughts?

get in here,

phattdippa

I was thinking that since we have two opposing sides we could have a topic in the main forum of a "hit list", or people that are actively wanted.

Like, Shay would be on this list because she is a megaperv, so anyone on the dark side would know that Alyssia is out to get her. Just an idea, idk. probably a weird one.

Also I was hoping to spruce up the section on peoples positions in the court more if anyone has ideas.

Still brainstorming for more ideas
i am in an rp mood today~~

T.T She isn't a megaperv, she's desperately in love will pretending to keep her cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:50 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
so i am looking at an old guild I used to be a part of that was really successful and I have come up with some ideas - thoughts?

get in here,

phattdippa

I was thinking that since we have two opposing sides we could have a topic in the main forum of a "hit list", or people that are actively wanted.

Like, Shay would be on this list because she is a megaperv, so anyone on the dark side would know that Alyssia is out to get her. Just an idea, idk. probably a weird one.

Also I was hoping to spruce up the section on peoples positions in the court more if anyone has ideas.

T.T She isn't a megaperv, she's desperately in love will pretending to keep her cool

unrequited love <3  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:50 pm
phattdippa
That makes sense, but I can't really see the Light or Neutral using this method too much. It would probably fall upon the Dark to be making these bounties. So... maybe if the Dark had a permanent bounty on the Light, promising money for information on their Head Quarters or for anyone who manages to capture/kill a Light. Payment would depend on the rank of the individual and whether they are brought in alive or dead. Neutral would naturally be more inclined to help out the Dark, making it pretty stressful for the Lights to stick it out and survive.

I think We could have both sides having bounties... Luna may not condone violence unless necessary, but that doesn't mean all her followers (and high ranking officers) would feel that way. Also, along with the bounties, we should have "missions" set out, and have (going back to some of what was in the original guild) spies or recruitment parties, and when you return to Luna with the info or new recruits you're up for a promotion.... or she'll offer some of her magic to help you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:51 pm
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean

get in here,

phattdippa

unrequited love <3

The kind I (and also Luna) know best <3  

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:54 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean

get in here,

phattdippa

unrequited love <3

Are we talking about Zero again?
...part of me wants to remake the character, in remembrance of Ty, but part of me feels like we should let him be since Ty isn't with us to play him.
crying Unrequited love is the worst.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:02 pm
Thoughts, people!!!

So Luna wants even those that are criminals to have fair trials, as the Lights are supposed to be kind and gentle and fair and all... I was thinking that to separate them from the darks even more, I'd like to make a Judge Panel of 3 judges (although the judges WOULD be put in place by Luna).  

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:03 pm
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean

get in here,

phattdippa

unrequited love <3

...part of me wants to remake the character, in remembrance of Ty, but part of me feels like we should let him be since Ty isn't with us to play him.

I kinda want to put Zero in her backstory, and then replace him with someone else's character.

After all, Luna is FABULOUS at falling for the wrong people XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:07 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity

unrequited love <3

I kinda want to put Zero in her backstory, and then replace him with someone else's character.

Luna is a goddamn idiot
i hate her almost as much as i hate alyssia XD

granted they are more badass than they used to be, back when we first posted with them...

Yes, Zero in the backstory is a great plan! Write about all of the times she made out with him too ;p

in those cerulean caves ;p  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:29 pm
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity

unrequited love <3

Luna is a goddamn idiot

granted they are more badass than they used to be, back when we first posted with them...

Yes, Zero in the backstory is a great plan! Write about all of the times she made out with him too ;p

Yeah? What about that night in the Light Castle? Lmao.... I forgot almost that back then the Light were in charge and Darks were advancing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:42 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
Thoughts, people!!!

So Luna wants even those that are criminals to have fair trials, as the Lights are supposed to be kind and gentle and fair and all... I was thinking that to separate them from the darks even more, I'd like to make a Judge Panel of 3 judges (although the judges WOULD be put in place by Luna).

Would the judges only be judges? Or would they be her high-ranking knights/officers?  

Duncan Wells
Vice Captain

Alien Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:47 pm
phattdippa
BloodyElegantSimplicity
Thoughts, people!!!

Would the judges only be judges? Or would they be her high-ranking knights/officers?

I thought that being a judge would be something that only happens once in a while, so it could be something that her subjects can earn: whether they're high ranking or not, it wouldn't matter  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:53 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity

Luna is a goddamn idiot

Yeah? What about that night in the Light Castle? Lmao.... I forgot almost that back then the Light were in charge and Darks were advancing

Yup, Alyssia was fighting for power. She wanted to dethrone her twin <3

And then Jadis happened omg
remember when you godmodded that one dude XDXDXD  

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:56 pm
-Lurks-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity
KatjaJean
BloodyElegantSimplicity

Luna is a goddamn idiot

Yup, Alyssia was fighting for power. She wanted to dethrone her twin <3

And then Jadis happened omg
remember when you godmodded that one dude XDXDXD

Shut your face. We do not talk about that.  

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:01 pm
Jyccly
-Lurks-

I see you  
OOC/Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]