Nerd Brigade // plot with meeeeee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:42 pm
Seriously, I hope she wont be too startled when he vaults over the counter to get to her for a hug. >A> I will most certainly start it! /glees!

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 pm
Shall we start a new RP or do you want to just use his DRP thread? Additionally, if you think they'd talk/interact enough, can make a DRP thread just for them.

Blade Kuroda

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 pm
*rubs chin* I haven't really set up a drp with anyone so I'll leave it up to you if you think we should just do that. Over all I don't have much of a preference of how we'll handle it XD

Chrystali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:23 am
hey you pikachu

When Ashton gets approved, she needs were friends. D: And. Friends in general. (Ashton is not great with Friends but God Damn It they are in this ship together, do you mind if she takes a blood sample.) AKA: WERE TIME W/ LUCAS AT SOME POINT Y/N

Chrystali

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:19 am
HEY YEAH. Lucas can shake hands and get the PACK feel and literally just be like 'oh ******** me' and give Ashton a crash course in 'hello your life is ******** but you're not alone??' Reading their profile, I'm really curious to see how Ashton is gonna deal with that type of personality vs the PACK feel. >v> And if it changes anything.

BUT LONG STORY SHORT YES, it must be done, how shall they meet?

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:28 am
THEY ACTUALLY GOT BIT AT BLACKFRIARS WHILE ADMINISTERING FIRST AID and. just. had it lie dormant until they got their visitor powers! so it's possible and theoretically likely they would have seen each other at blackfriars :B

JUST GONNA WAVE HIM DOWN IN THE STREET LIKE 'what up i got that scientific curiosity'

Chrystali

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:36 am
OH THAT WORKS. It's possible they saw Lucas there too, all were'd out. XD And if they're at all concerned about, uh, well, becoming Blackfriar's pt 2, that'd be a good start for a reason to stay and talk (I'm so bad at meet and greets, whispers loudly I LIKE SUBSTANCE).

LMAO Lucas just like no u may not have my blood I've lost enough in the last month e ne;;

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:39 pm
Chrystali
OH THAT WORKS. It's possible they saw Lucas there too, all were'd out. XD And if they're at all concerned about, uh, well, becoming Blackfriar's pt 2, that'd be a good start for a reason to stay and talk (I'm so bad at meet and greets, whispers loudly I LIKE SUBSTANCE).

LMAO Lucas just like no u may not have my blood I've lost enough in the last month e ne;;

IT'S FINE, ASHTON PROMISES, IT'S JUST A BLOOD SAMPLE. If you could start, that'd be great! Ashton's been having...weird moments where their hearing feels really sharp, and they're. Totally not trying to find help. Haha. Why would you say that  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:58 pm
CAN DO, shall they bump into each other accidentally for immediate Pack action or just walking down the street and go from there?

Daekie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:30 pm
Ashton would like to very politely flag him down in the street. You know. Out of scientific curiosity! And absolutely nothing else.

Chrystali
CAN DO, shall they bump into each other accidentally for immediate Pack action or just walking down the street and go from there?

Daekie

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100