Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Erik explained that everyone was someones significant other and she let out a very sot and light laugh at what he said. " You think? What if someone was meant to be alone for their life? Or die just before they did find that someone? Or just loved ones in general." She asked without looking at him. For Lily, that was her life. She had the only love in her life taken away from her right in front of her at a young age and was put into a world of hate. What was the point in looking for love if it was only going to be taken away from her just like that? Might as well save her the trouble and pain. " Sorry, forget I said that." She looked at him and gave him a small smile before looking ahead again. She never talked this much to someone, it was weird for her. " Hungry? A bit I guess." She started to think of what to eat when she got home, though she didn't have much as she needed to go out and get a few things tomorrow when the stores were open and on her day off.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:35 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik was a bit shocked by her sudden outburst but was happy to have her snap back. He was worried she was just being polite before. 'Glad I know she's not faking at least.Though it sounds like she got hurt bad.' Erik looked and noted the diner coming into view. He pointed it to her "Great me too. We can stop there for a bite, my treat and I insist." He said with a smile to her before looking forward.

XXXX The young man shook his head "Look I don't believe in soul mates. It's impractical. What I meant is that everyone has something about them that another person likes. Don't gotta find the right person, just the right kind of person." Erik thought on that for awhile, the pack had been accepting of him and he had enjoyed his life there. Until everything got turned upside down that is. But the way he got through it was that he changed and the pack wasn't the kind of pack he wanted or enjoyed anymore. Erik opened the door of the crummy diner as they came up to it. "Ladies first." he said with a smile as he held the door open for her. Thankfully he knew it was open 24/7 which with his eating habits was a necessity.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Lily Grey

" Bite? Wait you really don't have to I can eat at home." She said but the man insisted. She was not use to taking kindness from others so she was not sure how to react or if she should be even taking it. She also took note the diner he picked was not far from her apartment, funny how close they were but never bumped into each other till today." Maybe..." The girl muttered thinking about it a little a bit but it soon faded as she could not see herself finding anyone who could look at her and not see her as broken or crazy. " Thank you." She thanked Erik with a smile before stepping into the diner and waited for him to come in and lead the way.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:08 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled and gave a brief nod of his head when she thanked him. Once she went inside the young man let himself in. He gave a wave over the woman with short blonde hair behind the counter, she waved back and he quickly found a booth near the entrance. "I come here a lot, only place I can find a decent meal any time of the day." He smiled and motioned for her to sit down. He took off his back pack and shrugged out of his jacket before placing the items on one side of the booth.

XXXX He heard the same woman he had waved to come up behind him and ducked right before she swatted at his head, so that she missed him. "Dang! I thought I had you that time!" Erik stood and shook his head at the woman "C'mon Donna, you've been trying that since day one. Ain't gonna happen." He teased at the woman, who appeared only slightly older than him. "So I see you got a girl to come in this place finally, don't worry sweetie he's only half stupid." She said addressing Lily. Erik just shook his head at the woman "Lily this is Donna. She likes to make fun of any one whose a regular." Erik said and didn't even flinch as Donna swatted his shoulder before depositing two menus on the table and promising to return when they were ready. Erik finally sat down in the booth and looked over the menu, although he already knew what he wanted. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Lily Grey

Lily looked over at the woman behind the counter who was waving over at them. She must of knew Erik because Lily didn't know her nor has she ever been here even though it was close to her apartment. Lily followed Erik to the seat he had picked and she sat down across the table from him. As she took off her sweater and put her purse aside she watched the short blonde try to hit him but she missed.

The blonde was named Donna who looked a little older then Erik. Lily smiled and gave her a slight nod. " Nice to meet you and good to know." She said and watched her walk off after giving them the menus. " I take it you come her quite a lot then?" She asked with a slight laugh before looking at the menu, not sure what she was in the mood for. She looked at the menu for a while, her greyish blue eyes scanning the menu for what she wanted. Not knowing she glanced up at Erik and watched him look at the menu for a moment, in a way she got lost while looking at him. Who was he? He just shows up one day of her boring life and things are slowly starting to change in her life. He talked and acted towards her like she was really there, a person. Not some girl or girl who makes coffee, just a person like as if they were friends.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:33 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX After looking over the menu Erik looked up to notice Lily looking at him. To which he allowed himself to take note of her, she was quite beautiful. He noted her greyish blue eyes, it seemed that the blue was swimming in an ocean of grey. Blinking himself out of his stupor her smiled and nodded to her. "Yeah, I tend to be out and about at odd hours due to my job. And my culinary skills end at the microwave." He shrugged and closed the menu having already decided before he even looked at the menu.

XXXXErik thought for a moment and was about to continue speaking before he shook his head. 'Geez, I know I'm not shy but I'm talking a lot. Gotta be careful about that.' He slunk back into his booth as he watched the young lady in front of him. Growing up with the pack Erik never really learned the whole adage that it's impolite to stare at others. So when he was interested in looking at someone he looked, simple as that. He did know enough about humans now to know they didn't take kindly to him sniffing around them so he at least refrained from that. But with his heightened senses he couldn't help noticing her scent, not that he was complaining at all. "What are you in the mood for? I pretty much know the menu inside and out by now." He said in a rather proud tone of voice. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Lily Grey

"My, must be some job if you have mastered the microwave." She joked with a slight laugh. " What is it that you do?Sorry if I am prying at all but you said you travel a lot with it right?" He had brought up his job a few times but never said what he did. All she got from it is that it has odd hours and there is traveling with it and he never stays in a town to long. She noticed him looking at her and she blinked a couple of times surprised by this. Then she clued in that she was looking at him so he had a right to look back at her.

She was going to look away but for whatever reason she couldn't. The girl just looked at Erik, studying his face and figure and why? She had no idea why, she just could not look away until he asked what she was going to get which broke her trance. " I... To tell you the truth I have no idea what I want." She admitted looking back to the menu. When it came to eating Lily was a little odd with it. Normally she eat little do to that was how she eat in the foster homes and it was cheaper to eat little. Though if it was something that Lily really liked she went all out on it, no manners or anything when she eat. " Surprise me. I am not picky."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:23 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her little joke 'She has a nice laugh.' He thought to himself quietly. He waved away her apology, "It's alright, I know your job after all only fair right?" He said with a shrug before he continued he thought on what to say for a moment he wanted to tell her the whole truth but it was way too soon for that if ever. So he continued with the safe option, albeit still weird. "I'm a private investigator, and it's not as glamours as you might think." He warned and gave a wave to Donna.

XXXXWhen she told him to surprise her Erik smirked "Challenge accepted." He said in his joking tone before turning his attention to Donna. "Alright, what can I get you kids?" Erik pretended to think for a moment before responding. "I'll have the steak and eggs, medium rare, with hash browns and a coke. The lady..." He trailed off and looked at Lily for a moment before deciding and returning his attention to Donna "Chicken and Waffles with a small bowl of fruit and a lemonade." He finished. Donna smiled "I guess you had breakfast on the brain all day today. Didn't you?" She said teasing the young man. To Lily she gave a sly smile. "I'll bring you a water just in case you want to throw it in his face, sweetie."She promised before going to deliver the order. Erik ran a hand through his hair and chuckled "If we wait a little bit it'll be morning anyway why not get a jump on the day." He chuckled to himself.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Lily Grey

" A private investigator? So you pretty much spy on people who may be cheating on their partners and take pictures no? So a stalker but with class who gets paid." Lily stated before thinking about him really being one. It would explain the laptop and computer at the cafe. She could see him being one, if he ever got caught he could stand his own if they went after him. Just look at what happened at the cafe with those three drunks. The frail girl looked at him once more and smiled. " Don't be stalking me now and taking pictures." She joked, laughing lightly.

As the man smirked and accepted her challenge she was caught off guard by his smirk and she looked away, slightly blushing. Donna soon came to take their order and Erik ordered his meal before ordering Lily's and she looked back at him surprised. " AND chicken with waffles?" She asked surprised. Sure, she could understand chicken or waffles but not the two together. How was she going to eat all of that!? The food must be really good if he ordered that much food for her. Lily looked up at Donna and laughed lightly at her comment about the water. " I think I can handle him, thank you though."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:55 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled as she gawked at the order. "Guess you've never had chicken and waffles before. Don't worry whatever you can't finish you'll take home. Makes a good leftover meal." He said with a smile. He noticed Donna come by and drop off their drinks, and even with that infamous water along with the coke and lemonade. Gladly Erik took a long sip from his coke happy to have something for his parched throat.

XXXXHe leaned back and let an arm hang over the booth as he relaxed a bit. He nodded "Yeah mostly it's stalking unfaithful spouses." He looked outside briefly before looking back to her.He smiled and shook his head "You don't gotta worry about me stalking you Lily. If I wanna see you I'll ask you properly how bout that?" He asked with a roguish smile. He looked around the restaurant before addressing the lady before him "What brought you to the city?" He asked wincing slightly as a cop car with a siren flew by. Sometimes having heightened hearing was a curse in the human world.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Lily Grey

" I have had them before... Just not together." Lily said, thinking about it for a moment. Soon enough their drinks came along with the water that Donna talked about. Lily smiled at the sight of the water and took her lemonade, drinking it threw a straw. She took a look around the diner, noticing it was just the two in the diner and saw the clock that showed the time. Was it really so late? It felt like the two had only been talking for five minutes.

Another slight blush came onto the girls face when Erik said he if he would want to see her he would ask her. " I would like that." She said with a smile, putting down her lemonade. She was quite enjoying herself with the young man, she didn't know why as they had just met but still she enjoyed being with him. Her mood slightly changed though when he asked her what brought her to this city. She couldn't tell him the truth, that was way to soon to tell anyone you first meet. Thinking about it she took another sip of her lemonade before answering his question. " Just wanted a change I guess." She said with a shrug. She only came here because it was the farthest place she could get to with the money she had, even though Lily would of liked to go much farther then this city.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her she almost seemed confused by the notion. "Then you're missing out, just make sure you put some syrup on you chicken. Sounds awful tastes amazing." He advised her and relaxed. While he preferred 24 hr restaurants due to his odd hours. The main reason he preferred this place above all others was because; the food was good, good price, open 24 hrs and no body ever came. It was a ghost town most of the time. And for someone like Erik that was good for him.

XXXX When she answered him he noticed the hesitation and could smell the half truth. But he didn't press after all he had his own secrets. And while he was enjoying his time with her, they had just met after all it wouldn't be fair to press her on the issue. Erik nodded in understanding and leveled his bright blue eyes on her with the mirth from before ebbing away. "Did you get the change you wanted?" Erik asked, a question he had been asking himself recently since he left the pack. Was his life better? He wasn't sure. After a long moment Donna came around and brought their food. Erik gave a half hearted smile as he thanked the woman before she walked off. "Dig in." he said with a shrug and began to cut off chucks of his slightly bloody steak and began eating with gusto. He sighed appreciatively and gave a thumbs up in the direction of the kitchen, catching the eye of the cook before he continued eating. It was getting close to a full moon and that meant his appetite was huge almost all the time.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:49 am

Lily Grey

She gave Erik a light laugh when he told her to put syrup on her chicken but she smiled and nodded. " Alright I will try it." Turning her head to the window she looked out to the streets, taking note of the odd person who walked by and the odd car that drove by. She was still surprised she never came into this diner before when it was so close to her apartment. Well better late then never to try this diner right?

She turned her face back to face Erik when he asked if she got what she wanted and she gave him a shrug. " I don't know... I mean yes I got change but I don't know if it was the change I wanted or needed. I think at the time when I moved anything would of done really but now... I am not sure. Just have to see what happens I guess." Lily explained to the man before Donna came over with their food. She blinked a little surprised on how much food there was, she didn't know if she could eat it all. She thanked Donna and watched her walk away before turning back to her food. She went to the fruit first, to see if there was any blackberries at all and she was in luck. There was a couple of them at the bottom. With a smile, Lily scooped the blackberries out first and ate them happily. Once one of her favourite things were eaten she moved on to eating the waffle.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik listened to her as she spoke. He nodded understanding her point. As he ate he also noticed her eating. 'Blackberries, seem to be her favorite.' He committed that to memory. Erik thought on her words for a moment "You've been surviving, but now that the threats gone you have to start to ask how you're going to live." He said thoughtfully as he finished eating.

XXXX He took a long drink as he had finished most of his meal. "I've had to come to that cross roads myself. It's never really fun for anyone, but if you want to move on you have to work through it. If not your stuck." He said in his thoughtful and soft tone before shaking his head. "But that's a little too much philosophy for two people that just met right? I guess I should be asking what your favorite color is, things like that." Erik said and gave an apologetic smile before going back to his meal. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Lily Grey

How to live? Did Lily even know how to do that? Sure she has gotten better in the last three years but she was still living a life she didn't know what to do about. Eating her waffle she thought about what she wanted to be when she was younger, before her parents died. She wanted to be a ballerina, just like her mother when she was young. Thinking about it made her smile, as she was taken back to when she was little and dancing with her mother.

She eat a bit of her waffle before she turned to her chicken, putting syrup on it like Erik told her to. Cutting a small bit she put it in her mouth and chew before giving Erik a nod, as if to say it was good and she took a bigger bite. " Baby blues and pinks. Spring colours I guess." Lily said with a smile after he said he should be asking her favourite color was. " Blackberries are my favourite, I hate spicy food, if I am not at work I am most likely hidden away somewhere reading, drawing or dancing." She said before letting out a laugh. " I like taking long walks along the beach." She joked before eating more of her chicken.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces