Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:32 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Shun Kuroda

I am interested in:; learning more about OAD, the nature of magic, or the nature of the Enemy. Since some others have mentioned mmo's/class archetypes, the sort of thing I'm kinda pushing him towards is more on a stealthy/precision/ninja type. Difficult, grayscale choices that might play off of his trouble or general demeanor is another thing I'd like to see happen.

I am not interested in: permanently crippling or killing my character, as of now.

Some rewards I am interested in: Knowledge or powers are both cool. Or something with knives.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (June 12). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 Jun 16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:11 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
quest request!!

This quest is for Autumn Smith.

I am interested in Healing. Healing and Pax, and also world-building info on Other Ashdown. Also Sunny!

I am not interested in Death, at the moment

Some rewards I am interested in Healing powers, protecting powers, powers powers, gay deer

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, June 16th, 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 23 jun 2016  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

moonjavas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 pm
elkbones
quest request!!
    This quest is for Alexander Thorne.
    I am interested in OAD adventures feat. emotional trauma. Thorne is interested in exploring the history of Ashdown/Other Ashdown and The Enemy, as well as what makes it a cage and what's lurking on the other side and why. He's also interested in learning how to resist or have an advantage over manipulative creatures in OAD (such as whatever attacked them at the mansion) and the other dangerous things that live inside of OAD.
    I am not interested in perma death, extensive physical maiming. Other than that, wreck him.
    Some rewards I am interested in are powers powers powers pain-related powers or night-related powers are the best (or mind-related) and meta knowledge.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (date). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 23 jun 2016  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Bindhi Coryn, Adventure-Seeking Wanderer
    I am interested in Other Ashdown creatures, learning more about OAD, learning more about her own magic
    I am not interested in Death, maiming, family times
    Some rewards I am interested in are Magical pet, magical tattoos, new powers

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 06.29.2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 4 jul 16  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:44 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for America Jones
    I am interested in: Further exploration of Other Ashdown and the ways it interacts with regular Ashdown, also history stuff!
    I am not interested in: death, maiming
    Some rewards: Very specifically, I'd like America to find/gain access to a Guild Hall of sorts ahahahahaaaaaa. A place in Other Ashdown that's safe for her and other visitors to stay and gather, to learn from each other and practice using magic. She's becoming more and more aware that magic works better and more freely in OAD, especially warging ~

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (6/30/2016). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 14 Jul 16  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:11 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Alister Gladstone, the grumpy recluse landlord.
    I am interested in Al being forced to further explore OA on his own, realizing his potential to become a warg, and perhaps running into some menacing figures/maybe some friendly ones, too.
    I am not interested in Al losing any of his senses permanently, other than that- game on.
    Some rewards I am interested in are surprise me??

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (07/31/2016). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 7 sept 16  

happy bonsai

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:33 am
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for Isobel Penrose the hesitant wallflower
    I am interested in :: introduction to paxian herbalism, forcing her to meet people / be social, learning about the existance of wargs, OAD shenanigans in general
    I am not interested in :: a ton of solos, too much danger, serious injury / mental scarring. light danger and injury is fine!
    Some rewards I am interested in are :: healing powers, paxian herbalism powers <- the two combined maybe??

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 13-08-2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 7 sept 16  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:35 pm
Quote:
quest request!!

This quest is for: Juniper Wilcox
    I am interested in: I am looking to turn Juniper down a more druidic path (Think weather manipulation, earth magic, healing, elemental/nature magic as a whole, spell based (time sensitive) shape changing) so I'd love to get her moving in that direction a bit. I am also wanting to get her more involved in OAD and make connections there and with people who have a lot of OAD knowledge whatever they may be. She needs to learn more about this new other world and magic.
    I am not interested in: Death, permanent disabilities or maiming. (anything else is fine)
    Some rewards I am interested in are: Meta knowledge, powers, magical item

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (sept 6). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 13 sept 16  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:04 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Cam Rylan.
    I am interested in strengthening his bond with Imp and expanding on his abilities as a warg.
    I am not interested in death, permanent maiming.
    Some rewards I am interested in are warg things, powers.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 9/14. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 2 oct 16  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:28 am
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Lily Babineaux
    I am interested in information about weres/their role in Ashdown, making connections with NPCs (specifically the Prideful One/Burning Man/Faceless), exploring OAD
    I am not interested in death, permanent loss of senses, loss of limbs or mobility. Moderate scarring, whether physical or emotional, is great and it builds character.
    Some rewards I am interested in are meta knowledge, were knowledge, favors, powers

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 9/15/16. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 2 oct 16  

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:03 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    Vespertine Price
    I am interested in building her up as a defensive/healing character.
    I am not interested in death, maiming.
    Some rewards I am interested in are powers, magical knowledge.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 9/22. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 2 oct 16  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:31 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Hux Keighley.
    I am interested in Hux being pulled to the "dark side", Anakin style yo, and reflecting on the meta events.
    I am not interested in permanent loss of senses, death... yet lmao.
    Some rewards I am interested in are appearance change (black scleras), high concept change (wayfaring gadabout -> relapsing ragelord), maybe more powers? Scleras and high concept are priority, though.

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, (09/25). I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 2 oct 16  

happy bonsai

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:07 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for Shun Kuroda
    I am interested in Shun becoming a shadow ninja person thing, making some more npc connections, difficult decisions
    SHUN is interested in becoming stronger/finding his purpose with all the magic stuff, learning more about the past cycles and all that jazz. Addendum: The issue of purpose was partially solved with Heliodora's parting words. He looks to do what he can to do his part in taking down the Enemy.
    I am not interested in Perm-death or perma-crippling. Anything short of that is fair game. ... Except werebun. I'M ONTO YOU EM
    Some rewards I am interested in are Shadow/roguish related powers, meta knowledge, or magic item

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, 10/5/2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 oct 16  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm
Quote:
quest request!!
    This quest is for: Nathaniel Parrish
    I am interested in: OAD information, especially back histories of things that have happened in both OAD and AD, more experience of the Court and OAD beings, basically just more experience in general when it comes to magical / unusual occurrences
    I am not interested in: Death; injuries are fine, and so is perma crippling as long as it's not like, devastating I like angst ok
    Some rewards I am interested in are: Magical reward (more powers / appearance change), meta knowledge

By posting this form, I acknowledge that I cannot request another quest for four weeks from today, October 5th, 2016. I will follow the outline given to me and I will notify the staff when the quest is complete.

quest dropped 16 oct 16  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

plot threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out