Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:24 pm
Peter Pan

Peter didn't leave Neverland too often, but when he did, he always made sure to visit the beach. Dressed like any other beach-goer, Peter was walking down the coastline to find some seashells to take back to the lost boys. He was known for taking off and being gone for months at a time. Today, it made two and a half months since he had dropped in on Neverland-- which meant it was the rainy season there. At least, it would be, until he returned.

He had a pretty good collection going before he stopped to look at the view... when he turned to look down the beach, he saw a girl about his age sitting by herself, looking as if she were deep in thought.
"Need some company?" Peter asked, curious as why any decent boy would leave a girl alone on the beach on a perfectly sunny day.

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sandy was not used to having "Free time" She was quite popular with the boys, and often asked to hang with them. The feeling of being alone did not feel bad, but it sure felt different. Soon she heard a voice of a unfamiliar voice. Standing near her is a boy that looked around her age. "Hello there. I have not seen you around, and it is not a break so I am guessing you are not on vacation. Have you moved here? Wait, you do not have a sister named Amy do you?"
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

Peter shook grinned and shook his head. "No, I don't have a sister. Just brothers. Sort of." It wasn't exactly vacationing season for the youth of the world, so he couldn't very well lie and say he was a tourist-- even though he technically was. "I'm home schooled." He fibbed with a smile.

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 pm
Sandy thought is was odd to still be home schooled when we were only years off until college. "It is odd I never seen you around before. I am sure I know on of your friends, name me some." Sandy Is hoping the a shared friend would be a good talking point to break the ice.* "I am Sandy by the way." She pasts next to her so he will sit.
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

"Uuuuuh-nnn. I really doubt you'd know them." Taking the silent invitation, Peter sat next to Sandy. "They're home-schooled, too." The more he lied, the more strange his story was. But, he was sure the truth would be far stranger-- thought it would probably stop her from asking more questions he didn't know the answers to. "My name is Peter." At least that much was true.

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:22 pm
"Hello Peter. So do you and all your friends stay inside all day or something?" Sandy giggles playfully. "So what do you like to do for fun?" She likened the company, yet kinda found this stranger a little odd.
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

Peter laughed. "No! We stay outside most of the time. I can't stand being cooped up inside all day." A grin spread across his face at her question. "I like to go exploring. We spend most of our time hiking, playing make-believe, hunting for treasure, and killing pirates." He told her matter-of-factly. Peter was sure she would assume he was only kidding. "I like to do a lot of things. I like books, too." It was embarrassing, but Peter couldn't read. He li

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm
Sandy's eyes lit up; she excitedly turns to Peter. "I like playing make believe!" A youthful look covers her face. "I used to love doing it, but then all my friends got to old for it so I had no one to play with." Sandy liked that Peter did not know anyone, it gave her no fear of him telling people things. "I remember when I outgrew my Halloween outfit of Jane from Tarzan; I cried for weeks." She giggles, and looks up at the sky. Talking about her youth sure brought her joy, and was a change of pace.
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

Peter's eyes grew in shock as she told her her sad story. "What?! That simply won't do. That won't do at all, Sandy." Turning to face her, his face lit up with a youthful grin. "We should play make believe together." He offered, completely serious.

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:14 am
Sandy blushes at the proposal. What is people from school saw her? Was playing with this stranger worth it? After thought she nod ok. "Sure we can play."
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

Peter Pan

Jumping to his feet, he grinned down at Sandy. "Because you are a lady, I will let you choose the game." Peter felt generous today. "What will it be, then?"

User Image

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am
User Image
¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Upon relaxing together, they both soon got to realize that they needed to head to the city for a few errands. Deciding to split up to do so, they figured they'd meet back together later on. Most likely at the school if need be, since it was somewhat centered in the town.
[EXIT]

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

OCC:~~  

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:01 pm

[Elsewhere on the Beach, a Mermaid just surfaced from the waters after a long swim from Neverland, it was a new world she had never seen before but she knew that her friend was here, she checked to see if no one was around then swam to the shore, later she focused on her tail wanting it to become human legs, after she turned herself human she blushed knowing that she was naked, she searched around for something to wear and found an old sail & sundress, and she was able to clothe herself by putting on the sundress and using the sail as a skirt before anyone arrived to where she was. Afterwards, she tried to stand on her new legs but wobbled a bit and fell down onto the sand after losing her balance. She used the rock to try and keep her balance and to walk on land but she needed some help. Then she noticed an artist working on a picture and approached her]

Charlotte: Um... Excuse me, miss. Do you know what this place is and have you seen my friend? *losses her balance and falls down on the sand* Ow. My name is Charlotte, but my friends call me; Charl. I'm new in town. What's yours?

Harriet_Houdini

OOC: The Artist the narrator is referring to is Lisa.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:34 pm

Lisa jumped a little when she heard a voice speaking to her. Eyes wide, she looked up at the girl. Her mouth dropped wide open in surprise. "What a fashion statement!" She complimented, laughing out loud. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!!" Lisa nearly lost herself in laughing-- only to stop herself when she saw the poor girl fall. "OH DEAR! Are you alright?!" She asked, jumping to her feet and running to the girl's side. Her eyes stayed wide with worry as the girl asked if she had seen her friend. "I don't know. There are a lot of people at the beach today. What does she look like?" She wondered, unsure who her friend was exactly. "Charl, you say? Not Charlie? I knew a Charlie once." Thinking on it, she spaced out for a moment before smiling back at the girl. "Nice to meet you, Charl... sounds almost like Charcoal. Can I call you Charcoal?! Just as a cute nickname?!" She was an artist, she couldn't help it. "My name is Lisa... do you think my son would know your friend? You look about his age! Are you a Pirate, too?" She asked, knowing that that is what they called themselves at Todd's school.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 pm
[Charlotte blushed redface a little in her rags & giggled toward Lisa since she's being so kind to her]
Charlotte: Charl is short for Charlotte or Charlie, *tries to get back up but wobbles on her legs* I'm not really a pirate. My friend's name is Penelope, miss Lisa. Can you help me up to stand? I'm kind of new to this & I'm 15 years old. [Even though Neverland Time is different from the Human World's] What do you mean by your son? *Feels her new legs and feet with her hands but loses her balance and falls down onto the sand* ow. [Thought: Human Legs are odd to me. But really cute.] It's really nice to meet you, Lisa. *smiles toward her*

Harriet_Houdini

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces