Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image

A blissful grin crossed his face. She liked it! Todd continued to be amazed by it all. What was more, it was her first kiss. "I guess that makes me extra lucky, then. They say you never forget your first kiss." Blushing, he averted his eyes... "It was my first kiss, too." And already he was craving a second.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

Her eyes widened in shock, hearing it was his first kiss as well. "R-really? That's surprsing." She spoke without thinking. A smile formed on her lips, though. We were each other's first... That had to be special, right?

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

Todd laughed. "Yeah, really. Trust me, no one else would be surprised to hear that." He added. Not that it mattered. It was just funny to him that Amy thought he was some kind of girl-magnet. "I think girls avoid me because their afraid my weird will rub off on them. Or that it's genetic." He thought out loud. "People don't move a lot around here so-- when I went to elementary school at 9, having forgotten pretty much everything, everyone thought I was stupid and my social skills were odd so they thought I was a freak or something. I grew up with those kids and now they're all teenagers in the same school as me and I guess the labels just kind of stuck. Which is fine... I wouldn't want to kiss a girl who was like that anyway."

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image

She felt... guilty for some reason. She just wished she could've known him sooner. She admired him, really. He had a few tough patches... Yet no one would know by just looking at him. "I think it's amazing how you keep such a positive outlook and attitude..." She tilted her head as she looked at him again, and smiled. "Those girls who avoided you really missed out."

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucia Nanami

"Wow the carnival is cool today."

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:33 am

Lucia Nanami

"I guess that I go to the beach then."

Quote:

HelixMASON

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter had skipped a very long ways and was heading toward the brightest of the lights she arrived in a flurry of lights, music, people, and the smell of food and sounds of mechnical devices roaring. She gazed around awe struck while she took in the sights, smells, and taste of the Carnival. She seen so many people! Probably even more people than cards in the queens court! She started to walk slowly around her little hatted head bobbing around while she gazes in wonder at the small little festival. She finally stops infront of a cotton candy seller who was making it fresh and selling it on the stick to children at the moment she watched the fluffy sugar become like spider webs and roll about on the stick and she stood dumbstuck watching the stick go round and round the bowl while it slowly got bigger and bigger of the beautiful color cottony fuzz.

HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Hanon Hosho

"Miss Hatter and Emilia wait up."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

seion-the-kitsune

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:37 pm
A Boardwalk operator at a Water Vertical race game is sitting around, waiting for at least two people to play for a plush prize. He inserts a music CD into a CD Player and waits for some players to show up. The game cost only 50 cents to play.

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night

Melaholic

Tomatotastic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:02 am
User Image

Emilia Vollan

An Arctic Merrow

Location:CarnivalxxxxxxxWith:Hanon, Mrs. Hatter xxxxxxxOutfit+Form:Evening Wear 1

The sandy terrain eventually give away to a boardwalk that led all the way to the carnival. Save for the flashlight app on her phone, it was the carnival’s bright light that guided her trek. Emilia breathed a sigh of relief once she stepped onto the main walkway. “My feet were beginning to kill me.” Her murmured complaint was lost to the unsympathetic weathered wood boards of the carnival. The flurry of activities around the brunette temporarily took her mind off from her aching soles as she admired the attraction from where she was seated. It had been four years and still she wasn’t fully accustomed to traveling on her two legs.

The woman allowed a few more minutes to passed before deemed it was tolerable to walk again. Aside from a couple distractions by vendors and other carnival-goers, Emilia spotted her target near the cotton candy vendor. “Mrs. Hatter, ” she greeted with a smile, making a beeline for the green hair woman. "I finally found you. ” She paused, following the other woman’s line of vision before her attention returned back to the latter. Seconds passed before the brunette turned with a smile towards the cotton candy vendor. “Hello. May I get two cotton candies? A blue and a pink one, please.” As Emilia waited on the seller, she returned her attention to Mrs. Hatter. “Would you like some of mine? I always have trouble trying to settle on only one flavor. One of them is vanilla and the other one is raspberry. " She paused, lips pursing slightly at that train of thought. “Or so they say. But I can't have too much. She sighed dolefully. “My figure. "

Her attention shifted at the arrival of a familiar face. “Hanon,” Emilia greeted with some surprise, turning towards the blue hair girl just as the brunette paid for both cotton candies. She held them outwards for Mrs. Hatter to take while the former spoke to Hanon. “Is Lucia, going around with her boyfriend? Oh. Could you let Nikora know we found her sister? She is probably worried sick about Lucia.” Over Hanon's shoulder, was another one of the gamer operators with tempting prizes perched on shelves on display. As desirable as some of the plushes were, there was the possibility of getting "wet" which the woman had little interest for.

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night

Melaholic

Tomatotastic

HelixMASON

Melaholic

Taken Fatcat

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 am

Hanon Hosho

"ok sure I can tell text Nikora. Yes Lucia and Kaito are going out together right this minute. They are by the rides and other stuff. Oh excuse me, can I please have blue, pink and white cotton candy please? Kaito and Lucia get your cotton candies." Hanon takes out her phone to text Nikora. Nikora we found Lucia at the beach. Now we are all at the carnival. Hanon clicks send and puts her phone away.

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:44 am

Lucia Nanami

"Kaito look at the rides you want to go on them? Hanon is calling for us at the candy stand."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:49 am

Kaito Domoto

"ok Hanon. Lucia yes I see. Let's ride them after we eat our candies."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
Mad Hatter

Hatter was transfixed on the cotton candy machine when a voice brought her back to the present she looked up and around her coming back from some dream stage,"Cotton Candy?", she inquired looking at the fluffy substance that was handed to her and her eyes light up,"My word such lovely fluffy stuff I think it would taste awfully sweet!", she took a big mouthful of the delicious stuff and smiled as she munched on it. She savored the taste as the fluffy cotton like substance turned into dissolved sugar in her mouth and she marveled at it. She never knew something could do this! She watched the small scene play out as hanon text the sister and Lucia and her boyfriend appeared out of nowhere she smiled in bliss at the loveliness.

HelixMASON
Miss Shadow Night
Melaholic
Tomatotastic

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Kaito Domoto

"Miss Hatter, do you like cotton candy? I think that you should get some for Alice and Mr. Hare."

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

DragonChild09

melaholic

Tomatotastic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff