Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDAY 2016]: Paradise Landing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 am
User ImageSweetie squeaked, hearing another speak to her! Oh Celestia there must have been other pae in the cage. A quick glance assured her this was correct, and that she promptly felt terrible for not noticing she wasn't alone immediately. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there!" Sweetie scrambled, trying not to sound like she felt horrible about it. Really, she did feel terrible.

"Dangerous places?" She smirked, "The only real dangerous place is wherever we're trapped. Who knows what's in this.. Jungle? What comes out at night." Sweetie shook her head. "It could be worse though, we could be trapped in the glaring sun without a lick of shelter. She was resigned now. Still felt terrible about her lack of observational skills, but resigned enough to get herself and anyone else she could help through this.

"It's nice to meet you Mayu, I wish it wasn't like this. I'm Sweetie Drops." Mayu was right, they were on a team now, trying to figure out how to get out of here and home to loved ones. "My... Dysmas. He'll be looking for me. I was walking with him when I was taken." Sweetie explained, not wanting to put a label on Dysmas. What would she call him? The love of her life? Her boyfriend? He was most certainly both of those, but would Mayu understand that? How was Dysmas handling her being gone? Oh Celestia, they were never leaving their home again. Just huddle under blankets and stay indoors. Every time they went to try something... Mind back on track. Get out of this situation first.

"Did you happen to see who or what took us?" Maybe Mayu knew something she didn't.

Irish Night Fox
Sweetie Drops -> Mayu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 am
It had perhaps been a mistake to take off on a hike by herself. There was absolutely no one, except maybe the cherub she had spoken to, that even knew she had taken the hike. There was no one on the trip who would wonder where she was. And she had taken off so quickly that no one else would be on the same hike for quite some time. The trail was empty and quiet.

It was something that Bastet was somewhat used to since her abrupt relocation to Telrunya, she just didn't know how bad of an idea it was this particular time. Even though she was not in the jungle she had been warned about, Bastet was still cautious of sounds, mostly birds chattering and the rustle of the wind on the leaves. Ambient sounds.

She paused when she heard a branch crack to her left, and her head turned. Then, another rustle was heard in the bushes behind her. She turned again, ears flicking. Then... she couldn't see anything, something had been thrown over her head. Bastet went to quickly remove it, but something was already at her side preventing her from doing so. She tried to fight back, and had even put up a decent fight considering how long it had been since she was in a real fight, but she was knocked unconscious.

No one would even know she was missing. Perhaps a future hiker would notice that paw prints leading towards the jungle and see the signs of her struggle, but what were the chances that they would think it was something more than the local wildlife?

----------------------

Bastet awoke, not at all gently, ready to lash out at her captors. She acted on instinct first, unaware of her location in a cage with others in the same situation as her. All she knew was that she had gone down fighting and she was ready to continue the fight. Bastet immediately pounced on the first pae she saw, presuming it to be her captor. "What do you think you are doing, bird brain?!" She growled.

FA Mysteries

Irish Night Fox
Mayu

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 am
It was truly amusing to mess with the pae. What caught her grin next was sight of the sun. She was supposed to meet with Mayu and had gotten dreadfully distracted. As if nothing had happened, Lillibeth remarked, "Lovely day, 'ntzy, ta!" Grabbing a drink from the buffet offered as an apology to her sister, the flashy harpy made her way out giving not another thought to the pae she'd be harassing. His image would be stuck in her head for quite some time, however.

Taking off towards the sky, the golden harpy headed to around the area looking for her Matriarch. Landing not far off from the abduction, Lillibeth looked around puzzled. Surely this was the right area, she'd even circled round before landing to try to spot the lilac harpy. Her eyes were excellent, maybe Mayu was still on the ship?

It was the muddy print that she first noticed, having stepped on the offending substance. Looking down to see just what she had stepped in-- relieved it wasn't excrement-- she noticed a familiar feather. Brow drawn knitted in concern, Lillibeth reached down and picked up the feather. No other harpy alive had such lovely plumage as her sisters, this one unmistakably Mayu's. The beloved dear would never just drop a feather like this.

It was that terrible thought that drew her once more to the paw prints. The wind had not carried the dropped feathers so far as to hide where the trail went. The jungle a place they were told not to go. Mayu would not, simply would not, have just gone there without waiting for her.

Something had happened to her sister, something horrible. Anger welled in the normally gentle harpy's chest as her breath quickened. All at once she let out a screech. It was a scream of fury that something dare happen to a member of her family. Something out there was going to pay when she discovered what had caused this. Dropping the drink she had carried all this way, the harpy took to the air.

Set and sure of trouble, Lillibeth took flight clutching the found feathers close to her heart as she took off. Between the spot of the assumed horrible thing, to the jungle she moved at Harpy speed. The trees would make quick flight tricky. A quick flight up showed flying over was unlikely to be of any use either.

Fine then, Lillibeth would just have to go right in. Unwilling to just walk, the harpy still flew sticking up near the branches whenever possible. With narrowed eyes she searched for any signs of what had happened. The movement was slow, currently she was just inside the jungle itself possibly still visible to someone approaching. Going too fast would get her hurt and risk missing a vital clue.

FA Mysteries
Lillibeth headed into the jungle, beware the angry harpy

DaemonGabrielle
Pelagious is free to follow Lillibeth if he wishes and join in the search as well heart

Ah, that would explain it, they were family. While they didn't look alike, there was a similarity to comment on, "I see charm runs in the family." Both the fae and the shetani earned warm smiles. Not all mortals were so endearing, simply must be a family trait

The wind carried a sound, something that happened once and faded. Had she heard something or was it just a trick of the wind? Ah no matter, if it happened again it might bare some investigating. Probably a local bird greeting the guests.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Harmonia->Caine

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia->Tristen

Daisicle
Thulani if he is still there

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 am
Dysmas chuckled, Sweetie was always looking out for him, and he was always looking out for her. Hanging out by a waterfall did sound pleasant. "Maybe the hot springs?" He suggested, thinking that he could hydrate and that she might enjoy the warm and relaxing waters.

Dysmas looked down at the lei around his neck, holding it in his hands. It was pretty, but he wasn't a big fan of wearing a flowery necklace himself. Dysmas removed the lei from his head, intending to give it to Sweetie to wear with her lei, but the wind caught it from his hands. "Oh, one second!" He told Sweetie as he turned away from her to get the lei that had landed nearby.

Everything happened at once. He picked up the lei, "got it!" the male called out. He turned back towards his love, but the sun's reflection off the water had caught him in just the right spot that he had squeezes his eyes tightly shut from the pain. When he opened his eyes, she was gone. "Huh?...Sweetie?" He looked around, but there really wasn't anywhere she could have gone, and she wouldn't have left him, right?

His mind instantly jumped to the worst, did he really think they could do something like this and have something not happen? But what could have possibly happened. "No, no, no. Nooooo!" He yelled, falling to his knees in angry grief. It was as he was pounding the ground with his fist that he noticed the muddy paw prints leading into the jungle. He had to go after her! That was the jungle they had been warned about... He couldn't just go barging in there on his own, then he would never be able to get her back. He needed help. "Help! Somebody help!" He cried out.

Quote:
Dysmas is yelling quite loudly if anyone wants to hear him and respond.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 am
Pelagious stared after the enormous bird, unsure if she meant smoking hot or literally smoking. Whatever she meant, at least she was leaving him in peace and not pieces.

He turned and continued further into the hotel, unaware of the going ons outside. That, and he really ony had one thing on his mind. He was starving!

FA Mysteries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image

This was the best party yet! She was having oh so much fun extremely! She had a hero right in front of her at the party and they were new besty best friends forever and they went shopping and did all these funny fun fun things extremely! And NOW! The boat had landed and it was time for lots more fun!

Except before the happy derp fae could get anywhere she was knocked to the ground and a bag slid over her head. Naturally, knowing Prisma, she laughed, wiggling as she was tied up. "OOOOOOO are we gonna play hidey hide and go peeky boo extremely!?!" she squeaked in delight, finding this all rather exciting. At least until everything went blacker than black and the world faded. Next thing Prisma knew, she was waking up in a big bamboo cage, free from the ropes that bound her and the hood over her head.

"Oooh deary doodles, I must have fallen asleepy sleep." she yawned, patting a hand on her mouth before she bounced to her feet and looked around. "A cage extremely!" she peeped then looked at all the other's that were there. She ran towards them all, wings fluttering madly, grin spread wide across her face. "Is this some kind of game?! Oh how funny fun fun fun fun!! Eeeee what are we playing extremely?" she peered at them, wide eyed and giddy.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image

Shaeloh woke up to the sound of the boat stopping and blinked the sleep from his eyes. He sat up in bed and stretched, rubbing the back of his head as his mind tried to make sense of all that had happened to him. He had a nice chat with a cat, then went to a party where some crazy lady kept trying to kiss him. Then while he was fending her off another one came over in a very sultry dress and that had made him.....extremely happy?

Man what had he had to drink??

Groaning, Shae stretched one more time before dragging himself out of bed to check out what was going on. Oh right, Island Paradise. The silver angel strolled off slowly, dipping his head for the cherub to place a lei around his neck. He blinked at it before glancing around, having the same problem as before. What did he want to do? And if he found something..... was someone going to attack him with kisses? Or where was that demoness that had made him really happy?

Why did she even make him happy? He couldn't even remember... No more bar and drinks for you Shaeloh!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:30 pm
Mayu couldn't help a small laugh escape her lips at the other's reaction. She didn't blame her one bit for being so distracted! It was a weird place to wake up to, “Don't worry about it. This has been a bit disorienting for us all.” She tilted her head as the other spoke, nodding “That's precisely what I mean, dear. Letting your mind wander to those dangerous places of negative thinking can cause you to give up. There will be no giving up!” She looked around their cage and saw what the other meant. They certainly were covered by a nice amount of tree branches, “That's the spirit! Good thinking.”

“Sweetie Drops! What a precious name. It is a pleasure to meet you despite all of this nonsense.” she said lifting her arms in a slight shrug. If there was one thing to be thankful for it was that she wouldn't have to be doing this alone. She wasn't sure how capable any of them were, but that was better than going at it alone she supposed. “Ah, good, so someone was around. I was snatched up before my sister could meet me. So though I know she will be worrying about me, seems like your hero could come sooner than any of ours.”

Mayu looked saddened by the question and shook her head, “Sadly, no. They placed something over my head so I couldn't see. Even kept it on as they freed me in here and escaped.” Speaking of... She reached up to touch her hair. She was sure that nasty bag must have done something pretty terrible to it! Oh my, in the middle of no where with no ability to clean up!

Mayu yelped when someone pounced on her. She flared up her wings and threw her arms back in order to throw them off. She whirled around her heart racing and mind ready to take on whoever had come for her. When her eyes had landed on one of the others that had been placed in her she let herself calm. She was take aback by their words and cocked an eye brow at her. Did she really look so disheveled that someone would believe her to be the kidnapper? Oh my that was embarrassing!

“Bird brain?” Mayu mimicked, blinking rapidly. My! This one had a mouth on her, but she couldn't help laughing. “No, no, hun, I didn't do this. If you will take a moment to calm down and look around you will see we are all in this cage together.” She gave her a reassuring smile, letting herself relax to show she was no threat. “Sweetie Drops here.” she motioned to the other beside her, “And I were just discussing what had happened to us. You seem fine, but I will ask it anyways, are you alright? Do you recall anything of what happened to you?”

She was interrupted by a loud voice sounding very excited. Mayu expect to see another Pae in alarm, but instead met eyes filled with glee. She peered back at the other, unable to put to words what she was feeling. This one... was happy? Ah yes! She must have heard Mayu speaking to Sweetie about positive thinking! Why wasn't this wonderful! This young beauty had the right idea. My, what lovley coloration... 'Not now Mayu! Focus!'. She thought to herself, flashing a smile at the rainbow colored Fae, “A game? Why, I suppose we could think of it that way.” Mayu tapped her chin with her finger and nodded firmly. What a great way to look at it. It definitely made it less scary.

“My name is Mayu.” she offered to the newest pair. “And to get this, erm game, started we can explain what happened to us while we take a look around. Guess you can say the winner will be whoever finds something to help us out.”

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Sweetie

Wolfs Heart
Bastet

Fea Line
Prisma

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:03 pm
Bastet frowned as she fell back into the dirt, the hairs of her fur all standing straight up. Her three eyes were all pointed at the one she had called bird brain, the one that was now laughing at her. Her head turned from side to side wildly, looking at her surroundings, before she (and her fur) finally began to settle down after a moment.

Bastet could now see that they were indeed trapped in a cage together, somewhere in the jungle it seemed. She brushed off her fur with her hand as she cleared her throat. "Sorry about that." She apologized, a hint of stubbornness in her voice, she didn't like apologizing to a pae that looked like dinner. Bastet stood up and walked over to the edge of the cage, pulling on the bamboo bars gently while she listened to bird brain speak. "I was on the self guided hike..." Bastet paused giving a good hard tug on the bar. Nothing happened. "I had just began before I was ambushed." She frowned after another hard tug proved to be worthless. How was a bamboo cage so strong?

She raised her eyebrows at the overly energetic pae. A game? This was hardly a game, she shook her head in disbelief, but said nothing about the silliness of it. "They covered my head before I could see anything." She added as she began to pace the bars. No one should have ever gotten the better of her like that.

Fea Line

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm
User ImageSweetie was shocked to see one of their fellow captives attempting to attack them. But then, this pae looked a lot like a cat. It made a little sense to her. She shook her head, only to wish she had ear plugs immediately after the fact.

"So Mayu and I are the only ones with pae looking for us? There'll be the wrath of Venus to deal with, surely, but will the pae Dysmas manages to get to help be enough?" She frowned, not wanting to think like that. Really, she hadn't wanted to think like this at all! Celestia help her, she was supposed to be snuggling up to Dysmas right now, not worrying about a thing!

"What happened? Okay..." She paused, trying to recall what had happened to her. A twinge of pain reminded her how she'd managed to get dragged her. "I was walking with Dysmas, we were going to go to the waterfall, or the hot springs, when something..." She winced,reaching up to touch the spot on her head. "I think something hit me on the head or something. I really don't know." The fauny frowned. Game or otherwise, it was still a bit concerning how little they all knew of their captors.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line

Wolfs Heart

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:33 pm
User ImageAbby stretched, happy to be out of the super ornate dress she'd been wearing through the party last night. Eventually she'd realized her arrows weren't malfunctioning, but it had taken a night of stalking the cat pae she'd struck to realize it. It was interesting to know what her gift could do. In a way, she realized, it made sense. The thought still made her smile. And her cousin, Lannister, had been so kind to her during the evening.

"Aahhh~" She stretched again, having gone natural for the resort on the island. Now seemed like the perfect time to go looking for her father. Why not try and catch up with the man once a year?

Fea Line
Abhisneha -> Pothos

User ImageTo say the night before had felt like a dream would be an understatement. She still couldn't quite believe all that had happened. How was it possible for her to have been so bold? Nicky was perplexed in the best of ways. Not only had Baliel said he felt the same about her, they'd kissed! The sunlight being too bright told her they'd also had too much to drink. Oh but he was such a good dancer, how could she have said no after a dance like that?

She shook her head, reaching up to touch the tangled mess that was her hair. Oh Venus, in all the excitement she'd completely forgotten to tie her hair back for the night! Nicky winced a little, finally sitting up. She'd slept a lot later than she'd meant to, even if there was good reason behind it.

"Baliel..." She murmured, leaning towards him, hoping to see his handsome face clearly. Maybe that was why she'd snuggled up to him so easily. He was handsome, and now they were dating. A blush crossed her face thinking about it. The funniest pae ever actually liked her! Oh Venus she was in heaven!

It was about then she realized they needed to get off the boat! It was getting late and they were hitting land if they hadn't already! The nearly blind nymph bit back a squeak as she reached out to touch him and stopped, thinking better of it. With a smile she swung a leg over to the opposite side of the bed to straddle his waist. She bent down, pressing her lips to his forehead. "Baliel~" She chimed, trying to wake him up sweetly.

Tartara Seabreeze
Dominique -> Baliel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:20 pm
He knew this clawed pae, but from where...As the name burst from the shetani, he grinned from ear to ear to warmly accept his hug. "Uncle...So you're a siblings kid! OOHHH!" Things clicked for him, a brief flash of a memory from the large family reunion two years back. "Junior's grandson! I love how much family is here!" Harmonia's voice brought him back to where they were. He laughed while letting the clawed male go. "Sorry my dearest companion. My family is surprisingly large."

Evilsilverdragon
tristen to harmonia

Demenita_Requiem_Asumi
Tris to Caine

Since last night, Dyas had made it her personal mission to make sure Azure knew how much she adored him. Obviously if he was jealous, he was insecure of her feelings towards him. So she had failed as a wife in not conveying it properly.

As he busied himself with preparations, she doted over the male and helped where ever she could. If he looked for a bag, she hurried to find one. If he wanted a snack bar, she was on it. When they finally left the room the shetani slipped her arms around his and flashed him a bright smile.

She'd be a better wife today.

Wolfs Heart

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:48 pm
She happily nodded to his question before letting her eyes follow his gaze. "Oh, Tristen is here. I wonder if Adora is too..." She mused out loud while following him down the ramp. While she didn't know all of Juniors family -Niday was quite a surprise- Her now uncle-in-law often came around.

But she didn't pay them much mind, her attention much more focused on her husband. This was them time, not family time. "We'll catch up with them later. I just want to spend the day with you." She spoke with a bit of a nuzzle before a cherub threw a lei around her head.

The sweetest dreams enveloped him after last nights festivities, and he didn't want to wake up. Like if he did, he'd be in a reality where Dominique and him hadn't exchanged the words they had. If they hadn't kissed. If they hadn't...

A soft voice whispered through the darkness, bringing him to consciousness. His crimson eyes flicked open on the most beautiful pae he'd ever seen. His girlfriend. And judging from her on top of him, she really was his girlfriend still. "Knickknack." He spoke the nickname tenderly as he lifted his head to kiss her lips, after she had kissed his forehead. "I'd wake up every day happily to this."

His blooming head. When the captain woke up that morning, his head was spinning. They had drowned every last drop of the bottles, and then...then...

Blimey he'd let her plunder his booty!

But that was then, and this was now. He was sure that he'd wake up as a full blooded, completely rock hard- His eye flashed to Andromeda sleeping next to him.

Nope. That would describe her. Darias groaned loudly as her head flopped back. Temporary her a**.

Her good hand reached up to squeeze a boob. That helped a little.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:11 pm
Junior smiled, happy to not think about the extended family for the time being. Nereus was far more important. She'd even mentioned catching up with family later.

"All day, every day~ From now til the end of eternity." He kissed her forehead after a lei had been thrown over both their heads. "Dearest Wife, where shall we spend our first day?" The yellow demon buried his face in her hair, thrilled beyond belief this day was even remotely possible.

Nicky blushed, returning his kiss. "Whoa now hot stuff" Maybe whatever was making her so bold the night before was still working on her? A brief flash of calling out his name so often during the previous night came to mind. After all that, it was okay to call him hot right?

"Every day to this? Are you suuuuure?" She grinned, rocking back just a little bit. That's right, they needed to get off the boat before they were abandoned. That added to a relative soreness all over, maybe this wasn't the best time. "We should get ready to get off the boat Baliel" Nicky smiled, pressing her lips to his once again.

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus, on top
Dominique -> Baliel, on bottom

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image

Sparrow's night had not been like years past; in fact, it'd seemed as though everypae was having an absolutely wonderful time except for her. Sure, the food and drinks were good, as was the music and performances, but from what she could remember, that had been it. A bit... meh...

There were portions she had forgotten, but given the dullness of the rest of the evening, she didn't suspect it was much different.

Instead, the harpy had been planning on stretching her wings and going out exploring on her damn own this day, a bird free to do as she wanted and without the need of any (wo)man. Preened as she was, she would have likely been a sight to behold if she'd made it out of the boat. However, on her way out, she noticed a rather delectable morsel of meat on the floor with a not totally inconspicuous bucket hanging above it and held up by a piece of string attached to it. As she obtained her breakfast and ignored the trap, the bucket fell atop her and knocked her out right good.

. . .

When she came to, she was trapped in a cage in the middle of nowhere with a number of other pae. And another like her... She didn't glare at her, of course not. Well, maybe a little bit of a glare. Just a little. With a pout that honestly made it look like she could just be a bit upset at being there in the first place rather than feeling territorial.

Not the time nor place for it, after all.

Huffing, the harpy crossed her arms for a moment before pointing to a noticeable bump atop her head. "They hit meh' in tha head; din't see nuthin'."

Fea Line
Sparrow -> Group (Prisma)

Irish Night Fox
Sparrow -> Group (Mayu)

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Sparrow -> Group (Sweetie Drops)

Strawberri Stardust
Sparrow -> Group (Carnelian)

Wolfs Heart
Sparrow -> Group (Bastet)

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]