Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic's eyes went wide as he felt Amy hugging him, as he stammer. ''A-Amy, what are you doing here? How did you get there and how did you know I was here?'' Said Sonic looking at her with a confused look in his eyes, it wasn't he didn't like Amy or anything like that, he would do anything to help her out as well anybody else in trouble. ''Maybe, I could go search for the the Elements of Harmony.....I am a treasure hunter after all. Also maybe you guys could help us find the Chaos Emeralds.'' Said Knuckles overhearing them as he was training outside and walked towards them. ''I do not wish to wish to wait around any longer! Only objective is eradicating Eggman and Eggman's robots!'' Said E-123 Omega as he begun to leave the castle, when Tails stopped him and explained to him that he needed to stay and to be patient. ''Grrr!!! When I get my hands on that brat! I'll....I'll....'' Said Vector angrily as he tried to walk over to Diamond Flight and give her piece of his mind. ''Oh no you don't.'' Said Discord stopping Vector in his tracks and glared at him. ''Listen! If you touch one hair on my niece's head or body! Well then, you don't want to see what I'll do to you! She was having some fun! Besides, how was she was to know that you and all your friends were not intruders, or sent by King Sombra to round her up with her parents and turn her into a robot?! Hmmm?!'' Said Discord with an angry look on his face and anger in his tone of voice. ''Well....he does have a point there! We promise not to harm your niece, also I will go ahead and see if there's a way we can get into Eggman's base without being spotted.'' Said Espio the Chameleon in a calm yet serious tone of voice as he turned invisible and headed off to try and find Eggman's base.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:04 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
"Finding the Elements is easier said than done. Auntie Twilight was the element of Magic, but after King Sombra came back, All of our parents went with her to try and use the elements against him and that eggman guy, but nothing happened. plus they destroyed the Tree of Harmony. We aren't even sure if the elements are still around. Without them, Eqeustria's magic isn't powerful enough to stop anything like King Sombra." Gemstone explained. "Gemstone's right, because of those elements, Our parents were turned into robots by now most likely." said Pie party. Diamond could feel her sadness and anger rising towards King Sombra and Eggman. She hated those two for hurting her friends and family, as well as herself. She then took off towards her secret hideout as fast as she could. "Diamond?! Where are you going?!" Silver Light said in a worried tone. Despite being a pegasus, she wasn't fast enough to catch the angry filly. All her friends looked at one another with worried eyes. No one knew where she was headed to since they had no idea where she went when she was upset like this.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:11 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

''All right. I have found a way inside and hopefully....this should get us inside unnoticed'' Said Espio the Chameleon to himself in his head as he proceeded to head back to the castle to tell everyone, what he had out about Eggman's base and how to get in there undetected and hopefully put a stop to Eggman and Sombra's plans and help the ponies free their parents once and for all. ''Hey!'' Said Sonic running along a side her as he manged to match her speed and wanted to try and see if he could help her. ''What's wrong? Are you okay?'' Said Sonic running along a side her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:45 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond didn't answer. Instead she used her tail to trip Sonic. She was going to find a way to help her friends, even if it meant she'd be a robot in the process. Though she didn't have her cutie mark yet, and her friends had their's, it was difficult to know what her future held.

Once she managed to get away from Sonic, SHe landed near the everfree forest. Her secret hiding spot was that of an old den like area, where a secret waterfall was in the back with the castle of the two sisters over looking it. She went inside crying and running towards her family's special spot. She stopped silently crying as she said "I'll find a way to get everyone back. I promised mama and daddy that I'd come back for them. Even if I'm just a filly.....I want to help somehow. I'm sick of waiting. It's time for action!" She said to herself before she launched herself into the air, before heading towards the Crystal empire, a large wind behind her. She was going to take on king sombra herself.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:36 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Sonic tripped and fell over due to Diamond tripping him up with her tail, all he wanted to do was find out what the matter with her was. ''Just wanted to help...'' Said Sonic getting back up onto his feet as he saw that she gone and decided to head back to the castle. ''I think we should look for the chaos Emeralds first and then go take on Eggman and Sombra. Also I found a secret way into Eggman's base!'' Said Espio the Chameleon returning from his self appointed mission as he turn visible again so that everyone could see him. ''Good idea Espio! We should split into teams and look for them!'' Said Vector the crocodile patting Espio on the back and smiling at him. ''Yeah! Team Time!'' Said Charmy the bee in very upbeat voice as he buzzed around happily. ''Fine! But I'm looking for the pieces of the Master Emerald myself, only I as the guardian the Master Emerald, its my duty to find them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:57 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Suddenly, Gemstone and all of Diamond's friends came into the room. "Auntie Twilight!" Gemstone yelled in a worried way. "It's Diamond! Silverlight's animal friends saw her heading towards the Crystal Empire!" She yelled frantically. Appleseed then added, "We think she is gonna take on King Sombra by herself!" They all looked scare and worried. Meanwhile, Diamond was flying towards the crystal empire alright. She wanted to save the ponies of Equestria and make Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, as well as Princess Cadence, come back and help find the elements. She knew it was a long shot, but something told her that she'd find out something along the way about where the Elements of Harmony might be.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm
Angelic Lupine

User Image

Twilight turned around as soon as she heard her name being called. As she looked at Gemstone and all of Diamond's friends and gasped. ''She can't do that! Doesn't she know that wouldn't be wise to do so?! This is bad! Very bad! I know she wants to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, as well as Princess Cadence....but she's going to get herself into trouble!.'' Said Twilight worriedly as she tried to come up with a plan to find Diamond Flight and bring her back safe and sound. ''I 'll go find her! Leave it to me!.'' Said Charmy as he rushed out outside to go find her. ''We must begin search for the Chaos Emeralds!'' Said Omega impatiently just wanting to begin the mission. Meanwhile Eggman finished stationing the ponies that he robotized all over the Crystal Empire, as they saw her coming from a mile away and begun firing anti air missiles at her. ''I trust that nobody will be able to stop us from putting our plan into motion.'' Said Sombra looking into the distance with his back turned to Eggman with with a neutral expression on his face. ''My machines will make mince meat out of anyone who even tries. Oh-ho-ho-ho!'' Laughed Eggman as exited the room to go work on his secret weapon. ''Omega is right. We should get going, and besides with treasure hunting skills, we'll find them in no time flat!'' Said Knuckles with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:35 pm
Adien Heavenly-Wing

User Image
Diamond Flight a tough customer to catch, even for the anti air missiles. She managed to out fly and maneuver them easily. "I'm coming for you Sombra!" She said to herself flying right passed the roboticized ponies with ease, dodging their attacks left and right. She wasn't about to let anything step between her and saving the Princesses. She then managed to get inside of the castle, through the window, before saying "Show yourselves! Cowards!" as she was angrier than ever. Her eyes showing that she meant business as she'd destroyed a lot of Eggman's robots, while dodging the rest to get inside. She wasn't even tired from flying that fast. She looked Straight at Sombra as he came into view. She snorted at him as dark colored Crystals started to form around her before a fight ensued with Diamond Flight losing. She managed to get a few kicks in on Sombra, before he played a nasty trick on her. He used his powers to make her worst fears appear in before her. But these fears were her mother and father being roboticized and making her join them. "NO! I won't join!" She said backing away from Sombra and what she thought were her parents in front of her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers