Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:21 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Yuki
Link to Teepee: [x]

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Yuki did not hesitate with her answer. With a deep residing love and respect in her tone, she said, "Meeting my beloved prince, Aether."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? The young mare pondered the question for a time. Had she done anything of the sort? The thought had never crossed her mind before. "Umm, I don't think that I do." Her tone was soft and curious. "But I might try something should the need for luck arise."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "Well, I uhm--" Yuki blushed deeply. "I would like to have children with my beloved..."

Participating Soquili: Wolfheart

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? A raucous noise issued from deep within Wolfheart's belly. It was a laugh that echoed of cheerfulness and enjoyment. "My dear friend, luck is no stranger to me. It would be impossible to choose just one of the many rays of light that luck has shown upon me."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? A fervent shake of Wolfheart's head emphasizes the words he speaks. "No for there is no reason to do so. Luck manifests where it will."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "I would be a fool not to." Wolfy grins broadly. "After all, the future is what we make it to be, is it not?"

Participating Soquili: Eve Drekk

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? The black and purple mare locked glowing eyes onto the two-legged. "That's a bit tough for me." She appeared to think for a moment before seemingly coming to a decision. "But, if I had to say--" Her head bobbed up and down in agreement with herself. "It'd either be finding my brother or finding my best friend."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? Eve gave a small shake of her head. "No. I've tried that in the past." Her cheeks flushed from a memory of a ritual long since abandoned. "It...did not turn out well."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "I'm not sure, to be honest." Her gaze took on a distant appearance as if to see something of the future. "Finding love might be nice..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:31 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment?
Making that wish on the wishing star, and having it come true! I want the chance to make things right within my family.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year?
I'm just trying to fix my life - I need to, well, I think I need to apologize to my daughters this year. If I do that, maybe they'll come around and see me more often. None of my children do...I'm such a terrible mother.

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year?
I want to see my children, but I also want to have more children! More children would be fun!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:35 pm
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

Well, actually it wasn't my luck - it was George's luck, by golly! We found his little brother - who knew he had a little brother?! I sure didn't! Hehe! So now, instead of having 1 friend to accompany me where I go, I have 2! George and Fred!

Isn't luck random? What can a girl do to boost her luck if luck is random? Or is it more skill-based? I wouldn't really know seeing as I'm typically always pretty lucky. Hmm. I don't really know the answer to this question.

Yes indeedy, I am!^^ I want Ushin & I to grow closer as friends, and maybe perhaps see each other a bit more than we do - I miss him so much! He's my only real Soquili-friend, the rest are ferrets.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Pax

Not dying, duh! I'm not suggesting that I put myself in any situation where death was inevitable and thus avoided it, but I'd say it's a lucky year regardless - if you didn't die! Life is meant to be lived, ya know?

Haha! Loleki would probably straggle me for suggesting this, but I say the more successful I am at stealing things, the better my year is - so I guess I'll just try to be more skilled! Yes! Oh! Sounds like a plan.

Possibly...I'd really love to start a family...

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:05 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Star Catcher
Link to Teepee: [X]

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? As her ears swiveled she thought on her answer, "Awaking each day in a new light is pure luck. Each breath one takes is a blessing that should never be squandered or overlooked".

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? Nodding she replied, "Never lose hope and always keep with your goals. Anything is possible".

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? She smiled in a sagely manner as her eyes twinkled, "Why yes. I wish for all the happiness of every herd that asks for it".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:17 pm
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Closing her eyes she spoke, "Luckiest moment... Hmm let's see. Not that I ever lose in a fight but that last one was quite a back breaker. Luck always carries me through... that's a given."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Always", she nodded with a smile, "Green tea daily with pearls. Its a great refresher and full of luck".

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "Luck is always on my side you see. I may be a ghost but I am a fighter as well. I will always prevail". She nodded and dipped her head, "I wish you luck as well".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:31 pm
Participating Soquili: Angelou

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? "Hmm let me think, "Oh I know. Getting to see my parents for the first time when I was born. I know other's don't think of it that day but luck is always an important part to completing quests or finding what you're looking for."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? He nodded, "Stay true to yourself and those you are helping. And always carry a little trinket for a hint of luck".

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? He closed his eyes one last time and nodded, "Yes. I wish to find Lady Whinny's two-legger since it's her family. Family is essential to one's well being. And it will help me succeed as the future knight in my family line."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm
Participating Soquili: Cocomo

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? "Luckiest? Having a perfect set of feathers for a day! I didn't have to preen them at all. Like this one... See?" The parrot stallion then proceeded to preen his wings picking out ones he didn't prefer.

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? He chuckled, "My mate is my lucky charm. Whenever she's around nothing can go wrong. See my feathers are perfect! Oh hey you have an extra cracker over there?! They are great luck too lol!"

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "Feather? Crackers? No I think Coventina would want me to wish for more parrots in the flock. You know what they say... Birds of a feather?! More the merrier! Though I still wish for perfect feathers.... Ha ha." *insert squawking laughter*

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 am
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Sonata Notturno
Link to Teepee: Here

Looking back across the past year, what would you say was your luckiest moment? Sonata shifted faintly on her hooves, her expression gone thoughtful. "I suppose it was rather lucky that I happened to find the perfect wild roses when I was wandering in the woods? They're the most excellent start to my garden."

Do you do anything to try to boost your luck for the next year? "Well, I think that there are some flowers and herbs that are considered lucky. And since I am so fond of growing roses, perhaps I shall add some of them to my garden. A small cluster of clovers might be nice, and possibly offer the opportunity for a four-leafed clover to grow? So I think I shall start growing these sorts of plants and hope they bring me luck."

Are you wishing for anything to happen next year? "I wish my family and friends all the good luck they deserve... Other than that, I don't really hope for anything specific."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: Click

"Meeting Zuleikha." Because the mare had changed his life, mostly for the better. Things had certainly gotten interesting since then as well.

"Not really, what will be will be." He did have a few small rituals, but he preferred to keep them to himself.

"A family with Zuleikha would be wonderful...whatever form it takes." Foals of his own, sired by another stallion or adopted baskets. It did not matter to him.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:25 am
February's questions are now open for a 1% boost to all stats! <3

Remember - you can fill in the form for up to 5 of your Soquili, not just 1.

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b] (Note that you can enter UP TO FIVE SOQ, but must fill in a separate form for each!)
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?[/b]

[b]Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?[/b]

[b]Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?[/b]

[b]What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?[/b]

[b]Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?[/b]

[b]Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:51 am
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Lootah - please note that he's still played as a foal right now.

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
Lootah grimaced. "Romance? Bleeeeeh!" He shook his head. "My mother says that I shouldn't be interested in that until I'm lifemated!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
Lootah shook his head again. "Momma says that any crush is just my brain's way of telling me that I wanna play tag."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
"Uuuuh... What?"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
Lootah blew out of his mouth. "I don't know if my mother would like knowing that you're asking me all this stuff."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?
"Well I love my family, so I'd say I'm kinda lucky."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
O________________O

Participating Soquili: Vanity Rose

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
The mare grinned. "Do you really think I don't know how to show off my beauty? I mean truly. Do I even need to try?"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"Are you kidding? If you want someone, you just go up to them and make your intentions well known. Simple as that."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
Vanity had to think about this one for a moment."Well, that depends on the other individual involved. Wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
"Good looks. Strong, eager to please. Good for the flock is good for me."

"Who needs luck?!"

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
"Well, the flock maids can tend to them if I'm not feeling up to the challenge."

Will do more, have to go to calaaass

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
I just wanted you to know that I so hoped a foal would come in and basically go O_O at these questions that I am cracking up in tears at your entry. A+ thank you for making my day

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:44 pm
Aaaaaaaand back to finish what I started. XD

Participating Soquili: Qiyam

Qiyam furrowed his brow. "Uh... I guess I'd just... Uh..." He struck a bit of an awkward stance. "Oh, I don't know. This is all very confusing."

"I'd like to think that I'm straightforward enough to let somebody know of my interests."

"Well, truly, nothing should be rushed."

"Solidarity. Someone I can trust. Someone my family can trust."

"Well, I haven't really been looking for it, and I don't think it's come looking for me, either. And that's okay."

Qiyam stomped at the ground uneasily. "Well, I think I'd be okay? These questions are rather intrusive, aren't they?"

Participating Soquili: Richard Head

"Oh, you've got to be damn kidding! How the hell did you get back in here! Get out! Shoo! I don't feed no damn freeloaders!"

"Crush?! What do you think I am, a damn colt?! Git!"

"For the spirits' sake! Get the hell outta my cave!"

"What am I supposed to do?! Offer you dinner and tell you a story?! Get the hell outta here!"

"You just don't quit, do you?! I'm not going to answer your stupid questions!"

"FOALS?! You've got to be out of your damn mind! Now get outta here before I make the vines drag you out!"

Participating Soquili: Omusa

The stallion listened intently to the interviewer's questions, eager to help them in their little survey. "Well, should they be interested in the first place, I'd sure hope they would notice on their own."

"Oh, well. I think I'd talk to them, but I don't really know that I'd be able to get my intentions across right away..."

"Well, I think that both have got their pros and their cons. But I think I like the slow ones better."

"I think that a nice smile and kind eyes are the first things I look for. The eyes can tell you a lot about someone."

The stallion couldn't help but offer a half-smile. "I was in love once. She was a kind, kind mare. But I was young and stupid. Had other things on my mind. I hope to feel that kind of love again."

"I hope so. I mean, I really don't know, I've never really been around foals too much."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:15 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Lockes
Link to Teepee: Teepee

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? The mare looks away, turning her body from the speaker and refusing to look them in the eye. After it becomes apparent that the speaker will not leave, she says, "I don't."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? The asker really isn't leaving, are they? Oh dear... The mare shifts, still refusing to give more than vague replies. "I'm trying to keep my distance from... others."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I would like something, um, nice and peaceful, and, well, perfect."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? Lockes was slowly becoming more energetic. "Someone with a perfect sense of hygiene, definitely. I don't tolerate dirtiness. Also, someone handsome. Oh... And someone who doesn't mind my, um, habits. I'm trying to stop, but... Oh, never mind."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? The energy left the mare and her voice turned sad.
"I had someone, once, but he wasn't the one for me. He took my foals with him too and I've not seen them since. I can't even remember their names... I guess I'm just not meant to be lucky with love..."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Lockes trembled at this new question, thinking carefully.
"I want foals, but... But I don't want to hurt them. Maybe, maybe if I found a basket, I would raise it. That would be nice..."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn
Link to Teepee: Teepee

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Rosalyn gave an embarrassed smile and then replied, "Oh, well, I don't know about showing off, but I do a lot of gardening, so someone might come across me doing that."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Rosalyn, not having very much experience in crushes, shrugged her shoulder. "I don't really know, actually. I should like to hope that I can approach them, at the very least."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Well, while my first romance was rather rushed through, I think I would prefer something slower. Something more... Comfortable, you know?'

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? She knew this answer easily. "A healer, like myself, or at least, someone compassionate towards others. Oh, and secure. A secure stallion who knows himself and doesn't mind staying in one place.'

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Remembering Siciro and the two foals she had with him, graced her with a fond smile. "I'm not especially unlucky."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Goodness no," The mare laughed, "I'm still raising Rosario and Peony!"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff