Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri shifted and this brought him closer to hair and noticed her unique scent. He had to admit that her scent was arousing. He shook his head and then said."Well then where are you from if you are not from around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:07 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Hearing his question, she countered. "What year is it? And I figure by chance this is England, but what area?", she said without glancing at him. As she looked at her bloodied hands now.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri thought about her question and then said."It is the year 1465. And we are located a couple of days ride from the nearest lords castle. You haven't answered my question though. Where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:21 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"Well in three hundred years, colonies well be set up in a place that'll be named America. Thirteen colonies to be exact. After a Revolutionary war ends with England, America will fight it's self for a while. Before going into continuous wars that don't seem to stop. With that fifty states will be established as it finally becomes the United States of America. I was born and raised in a 'Yankee' colony if you will. It's in the Northern area, yet I have a dear friend in the Bible Belt I want to see. Good enough?", she said well looking at him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri felt a little confused and stopped the horse."Wait are you saying that you are from a different time. I don't believe you. I have no proof of what you are telling me. Show me something and maybe I will believe you. I have a greater amount of faith because I have seen some things that makes me believe but I will now need to see physical proof." Dimitri didn't set the horse moving again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She then started to raise her dresses hem up. Though Amelia would know a man from this time would blush like a school girl. Now she pulled her 'stalkings' down to show a shaved calf with a tattoo of a wolf that was laying down with it's back to a cat that looked like a Manx cat of the island of Man between Great Britain and Ireland. But it was an American bobcat that was laying down with lazy eyes; as the wolf would have closed eyes. Though as he looked the wolf's tail was around the bobcat. "I was not allowed to carry electronics at the fair. It was an agreement with my friends... Plus my shoes.", she said and shown him her hiking boots.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri saw her raising the hem of her dress. It did bring a blush to his face because both the time and the fact that he had sworn a vow of chastity to his lord. But as Amelia lowered her stocking his mind seemed to wonder down a path it hadn't before. He wondered what it would be like to kiss that marking on Amelia's calf. And since he wasn't used to hiding what he thought it was plain on his face what he wanted. Eventually he felt Amelia looking at him and he quickly turned his head and tried to cover his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:10 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"Now do you believe me?", she asked him. As she readjusted on the saddle a bit. Though as he looked away to suddenly she snickered and readjusted her thigh high with her skirt. "You act like a shy teenager." she whispered, but prosperously loud enough for him to hear.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri cleared his throat before he said."All right I believe you. Could you please not be so indecent."His mouth was dry and his mind was wandering now. He set the horse on its course again and they were off. He was still flustered and so he hadn't noticed the next bandit appear until he felt the arrow hit him in the back. He gritted his teeth and then unknowingly said in elvish."Run Altanax. Get us to safety."And the horse immediately took off running. He slumped forward and was leaning against Amelia now and he said into her ear."Guide Altanax to safety. He knows the way but he will take more dangerous routes because it's quicker. I think that arrow was poisoned."Dimitri then felt his eyes falling shut despite his best efforts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:44 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"Trust me that's not indecent the year I came from.", she replied before he got hit with the arrow. Now she put his arms around her to keep him from falling off. As he explained to her about his horse, she kept the horse on the safer, so mildly dangerous paths; instead of rather dangerous. She seemed to know how to move the reins.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri kept falling in and out of consciousness. He saw locations that he knew but hadn't really been able to focus on them now. He blacked out for what seemed like a second or two but as he woke up he saw that they were at a cabin and an old man was helping them out. He felt the man grabbing him and hauling him down off the horse. He fell into unconsciousness again. He then woke up again but this time he was on a bed. He sat up but winced and then felt a bandage over his abdomen. He got up and then looked for the woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:34 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Once they stopped at a cabin, she helped get Dimitri down best as she could. She helped in the small ways to help heal the man whom saved her. Finally she rested by the fire that was the main source. Sitting on a small stool she rubbed her legs and was spaced out. Though a sheer curtain could let Dimitri see her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:23 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri saw the through the curtain and saw the woman. He grimaced and then moved the curtain aside and approached the woman."Your still here. I thought that you would have left by now."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 am
Amelia Kettesmith

The old man was tending to Dimitri's horse so it was only them. "Look you should be laying down, and don't question me. Or else I'll boss you around.", she said, well of course dragging him to the bed and made him sit on it. Then she with out evening asking raised his shirt as she sat beside him and checked his bandages. "Well regardless I'll boss you until the old man says it's safe for you not to be out of the bed.", she said well putting his shirt back down.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri just stood there listening to Amelia. The he was surprised when she started to drag him back to the bed. When she sat him down he was wondering what she was going to do and then she lifted his shirt. He wasn't expecting that and so a slight blush started to come to his face. When she let his shirt fall back in place he worked hard to hide his blush .  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff