Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image

-pushes Juguete and Confeti out-

Entertainer would probably be best for this gal. She's a wee bit on the loopy side... And isn't afraid to push boundaries. Think kind of Harley Quinn for her personality!
She loves to spook others, getting more than just a kick out of their reactions. It fuels her in an odd way.
Confeti is almost just as nuts. It has a little bit of sanity left, but not much. The crazy things that Juguete does on a daily basis doesn't really phase it.
Juguete is also the only one that Confeti will let touch it. :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
:tosses out Bonnie:

o: I think he could start as an entertainer as well, a singer in particular. If it's alright, he could look up to Nightmare Bonnie as a father/older brother figure (if not, no worries!). I do eventually want to have him get snatched up by Morning Star to kind of add some tragedy into the colony/give them an enemy. >A>  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:16 am
Lady Kitania

Awesome. She could be one of those crazy animal/'Familiar' trainers and put on an act with some of the familiars of the colony. If those who own the familiars are up for it. Also if she wants she could probably help out with the haunted tours of the grounds and jump scare others through it. Aluci might be the one who guides their 'vicutms' around at night since I kind of want to get him a jackalight which could help him lead them around the grounds.

Thalion

That would be great. it seems that every colony is going to be against Morning star. I would love for them to have an enemy, but it is going to have to get approved by those who are also going to be in the colony. but from my view I would see it being fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 am
Some things i've been thinking of

Acts and other things of the Circus

Games

Ball Toss
Test your strength - Mini Brawl?

Entertainment

Haunted Fair Grounds Tours
Animal Trainers
Singing
Clowns
Feats of Strength

Shops and Vendors

Food
Masks
Main things like Bork eggs, Alpacow milk, Floofaro fur ext.

I've been also thinking should we combine Merchants and Crafters and put them both under one 'leader'? (that way we would only need 5 leaders instead of six running the show and then less members to start the colony)

Also is everyone alright if Thalon's Bonnie gets napped by MorningStar later on in the colonies history - I want everyone's opinion on it before we make a final decision since I want this colony to be about everyone working together to create it rather then just me or Chibi suggesting or okaying things.

Any other suggestions or comments?

Chibi_Kokoro143

AstoriaFallen

Rosencranz

Ragers

Fea Line

Lady Kitania

Thalion

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 am
I think that would actually be an interesting plot to have. I saw Thal post about that earlier in the thread. I think it sounds like a good idea. Could be interesting.

So there would be, for example, Lead Vendor, Lead Entertainer, Lead GameKeeper, etc?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:52 am
Sounds about right.

I have a feeling Benefrit would be a Hit or Miss Stand. You might get something good to eat...or something horrible XD  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:01 am
AstoriaFallen

Correct there would be a leader for each of the classes and that leader then would be a part of the council of the Circus. Each class then could go to their leader with complaints or suggestions that would be brought up in council meetings.

Chibi_Kokoro143

HIt or miss would be a great stand to have  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:04 am
We could probably even stick food under the Merchants/Crafters and just making solely vendors and have sub leaders for each specific thing like merchant crafters and food. which then would report to the larger leader of the three.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 am
Something I posted in the main thread about a thought to accommodate to both ice and fire tribers. What do you all think should we have two homelands?

Well the ice tribers would stay closer to home they would only be able to travel to certain places when they go places. Thier home land is north enough for Ice tribers not to be too uncomfortable.

This is the same with fire tribe members. I've been trying to think of maybe we should have instead of one homeland a second homeland would would be more comfortable for fire tribe members to live fully as well.

Suggestion on what we do:

Almost like what we should do for the colony is a homeland for ice tribers and a homeland for fire tribers and when the colony moves to locations these two tries cannot go to they would return to the homeland and say if the colony moved too north the fire tirbe would go back to the southern homeland and then the ice tribers would join the circus and if they went to south the opposite would happen. (If this makes any sense). I would like this colony to be open to all types of tribes so having two different homelands where these two tribes would be comfortable would make sense.

Edit: map based on where our two homelands could be. Trying to keep it to forests so that dark tribe members do have some cover during the day for sleeping.
User Image

Chibi_Kokoro143

AstoriaFallen

Rosencranz

Ragers

Fea Line

Lady Kitania

Thalion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:26 am
Zakiax
Something I posted in the main thread about a thought to accommodate to both ice and fire tribers. What do you all think should we have two homelands?

Well the ice tribers would stay closer to home they would only be able to travel to certain places when they go places. Thier home land is north enough for Ice tribers not to be too uncomfortable.

This is the same with fire tribe members. I've been trying to think of maybe we should have instead of one homeland a second homeland would would be more comfortable for fire tribe members to live fully as well.

Suggestion on what we do:

Almost like what we should do for the colony is a homeland for ice tribers and a homeland for fire tribers and when the colony moves to locations these two tries cannot go to they would return to the homeland and say if the colony moved too north the fire tirbe would go back to the southern homeland and then the ice tribers would join the circus and if they went to south the opposite would happen. (If this makes any sense). I would like this colony to be open to all types of tribes so having two different homelands where these two tribes would be comfortable would make sense.

Chibi_Kokoro143

AstoriaFallen

Rosencranz

Ragers

Fea Line

Lady Kitania

Thalion

That isn't a horrible idea
The troupe can travel across the continent and stay at each homeland on their way
I would love something like that since I just got the Plush Foxy from one of the raffles, and I'd like to see him be a part of this too : 3  

Rosencranz

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:28 am
Rosencranz

That isn't a horrible idea
The troupe can travel across the continent and stay at each homeland on their way
I would love something like that since I just got the Plush Foxy from one of the raffles, and I'd like to see him be a part of this too : 3

Exactly what I was thinking. Though we would have to decide where the second homeland would be for the troupe.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 am
I second that.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:37 am
I'll be working on putting the colony up. Now all we need to figure out is leaders for the classes.

Still wondering if we should add merchants Crafters and food vendors under one category. I think we should since they are pretty close to doing similar things. So we would need 4 main leaders then instead of 6. (The other two classes can have a sub leader under the merchant leader who specifies in certain things. Even the leader of the this class could only specialize in a certain thing if they so chose but they are the one who just attends the council meetings (And the sub leaders if welcomed)

How would this be for leaders (Based on the members we have interested so far in this)

Zaks: Phantom Foxy: 'Aluci' - Leader/Organizer of the Games
Chibi_Kokoro143's: Phantom Chica: 'Banafrit' - Leader of the Merchants/Crafters/Food vendors (If we plan on combining them)
Fea Line: Nightmare Chica 'Chica La'mare' - Leader of Security
Lady Kitania: Toy Chica 'Chica Juguete' - Leader of Entertainment  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Sorry I haven't reasoned yet, I work retail and its gotten crazy since Thanksgiving is this week XD

I'm down for all the plots, for Bonnie being kidnapped and having two homelands sounds good to me! If i'm understanding right, It makes me think of like when shows swap out different entertainers for periods of time so the others can rest and still keep the shows exciting and fresh.

And Chica and Nightbite wouldn't mind leading security squad XD
All dem chica's in charge! <3  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm
Fea Line
Sorry I haven't reasoned yet, I work retail and its gotten crazy since Thanksgiving is this week XD

I'm down for all the plots, for Bonnie being kidnapped and having two homelands sounds good to me! If i'm understanding right, It makes me think of like when shows swap out different entertainers for periods of time so the others can rest and still keep the shows exciting and fresh.

And Chica and Nightbite wouldn't mind leading security squad XD
All dem chica's in charge! <3
I noticed that too but I kind of wanted to get the leaders of those balam who's owners are a bit more active and they ended up being mostly chica XD  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff