Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Floor 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:07 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jax was silent with closed eyes for several hours as he concentrated a black ball of pure darkness in his hands.

He opened his eyes and shot the ball out from his hands through a portal.
"disable Jaster." he muttered as the portal closed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:21 am
Konawa Ryders

User Image

Out from the darkness, Konawa pokes her face and she summons heartless from her dark orbs. the heartless formed out of the orbs and it was faceless then grew it eyes and wings. she smirked at the heartless and seen its formation. "Na..this is formation won't do." she waves her hands and branchs out more half humanistic heartless.

"Ahh..yes. you are now a devilish fiend" she steps back into the dark shadows and sees the new heartless with wings and face like a man. she appoints him with cheesy jesture. "Now go and find my servants."

the man like heartless vanished in dark fire.

fox137

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:51 pm
Konawa Ryders

User Image

After the Heartless man left, Konawa awaits for him to bring back Jax. instead, he send her a message about Jax and she analyzed the energy levels too. she smirked again then sends message back to the heartless.

"Proceed to obtain my servant and if anyone gets in way, please dispose of them." she disappearance to find the women and the other guy here. "He should be on his job."

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:47 am
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Jax appeared from a portal, he seemed quite pleased with himself.
"the heartless was a pleasant distraction for me to deal deathly blows to my target....and more." he grinned showing a black pocketwatch that he stole from Jaster and what seemed to be a diamond pendant covered in blood, his chakram appeared in his empty hand, several of the blades were missing.

"A certain girl got in my way so now, without this, she wont be able to stabilize herself." he grinned maliciously.
"i wonder how long she'll stay as a cat before disappearing into nothingness."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 pm
Konawa Ryders

User Image

Konawa dress down in black hood which was formed by heartless appear out. She smirked as her pink eyes glowing and then the heartless man has arrived too. He bows down to his master and she walks to the gentleman. Her aura was poisonous and poignant.

"I am happy that you have your fun and with the clock, I have power to make it permanent. The clock be no more...had" she glares at him with anticipate motivation and so as the heartless man. He was had hunch that jax could take this academy to greatness acypoltic war.

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:47 pm
Konawa Ryders

User Image
User Image

At the Castle, the Heartless servant walks up to Konawa and kneals down. "Master, your orders please?'' he said sadly. "orders please."

Konawa smirked and gets off her chair. she peeps out of the window and sees darkness with cloudy clouds everywhere. she looks at the man servant and waves her hand over his face. "From Now on, your name is Nicolas Serebuis. you will hurt light weilders with no mercy and establish a new era. "

understood, Miss Master." Nicolas replied as he kneal to her once more.

the girl turns her body to Nicolas and have him rise to her length. he did so and looks at her with dark raven eyes. she took out a dark orb and showed to him." this is the darkness caged by light magic. we must free it from its prison. an today, we start my brother last testimony of his reign. Take flight with my clan and prepare the clocktower for doomsday."

Nicolas bows his head then vanish into dark dust as he takes army of heartless to the clocktower. afterwards Konawa saw a guy in hood walking around and she follows it. "could it be my brother spirit?" she thinks.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image

A portal of darkness opens and Mistress walks out of it and looks around. "This will have to do for now." She says slightly disappointed not to find new toys to break.

She walked away from the portal not waiting for Jax to appear. She had expected some remnants of the organization to still be hiding around in this forgotten castle. "This is going to be boring if there is no one here to make suffer." She half pouted then turned to the portal now waiting for Jax with a very displeased expression.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:22 pm
oogieknight

User Image

(Posted from cell)

Jax walks out of the portal and saw Mistress with a displeased look on her beautiful yet fierce face.
He looked away from her looking around
"Huh. Where is everyone. Maybe I should lay down a lure."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:31 pm
User Image

Mistress watched as Jax left the portal and it closed behind him. "I wanted to celebrate my new found freedom with a symphony of screams." She huffed turning from him and walking towards a chair. "This place belongs to the organization does it not." She asked running her hand on the chairs' arm as she passed by it and turned to lean on the back of it. "Tell me my toy who is in charge of the nobodies now?" She asked inviting him to sit in the chair.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:45 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax watched Mistress but didn't smile. She wanted screams of many and yet there were none.
"I apologize my Mistress but I do not wish to sit. Jaxon is the head of the current Organization."

((Knux is controlling Jaxon))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

She raised an eyebrow at him finding it interesting that he thought he had a choice. "Are you wanting to test me toy?" She asked still leaning against the chair one arm under her chin the other simply hanging there at her side. "Do you work for them?" She asked not sure what his connection was with them other than he was a type of nobody.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:28 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax smirked.
"nah, not anymore. I got...well...I got fired in a rather unique way that I find amusing and yet now that I think to it, boring."

he took off his jacket and lifted his shirt to show what looked like to be where a sword had went into his chest, however it left a rather gruesome mark

"This was supposed to kill me but I decided 'eh, f**k them, I got enough will to survive, so I fell off the tower and before I could hit the ground and die like a normal loser, i'd portal out and do some killing to get my strength back up and.."

Jax opened his arms
"here I am today. Although now any pain I feel, which is hardly..." a wicked grin comes on his face
"Jaster feels it twice as bad."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

She stared at the scar and a slight scowl touched her lips. She noticed the level of damage that was caused and could only think he was dumb for letting them get that close in the first place.

Mistress got off the chair and walked to Jax's side. "You would do well not to mention your formers name you might wake up miss goody goody." She said now standing barely inches away. She reached out and put her hand on his scar not waiting for permission and ran her fingers along the past betrayal. "Dont worry my toy I dont bite unless I am bored." She mused softly then dug her nails into his skin at the top of the scar.

She dug them in until she knew there would be blood and smiled. "I think a little pay back is required don't you agree?" She said more like an order than a question as she let up with her nails and walked around and behind him wrapping her arm gently around his neck and leaning on him. "I want you to tell me how much you want them to suffer. Tell me of all the horrid things you see yourself doing to them when you dream." Mistress whispered in his ear running her free hand softly against his face as the one wrapped around him dropped and ran across his chest. "You are like me with hate at your core arent you my toy."

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:08 pm
oogieknight

User Image

As Mistress ran her hand up the scar, Jax seemed uncomfortable, however he didn't move a inch. He didn't move even when she dug her nails into the scar, however his eyes did show the pain he was in when she did that.

"Yes. Payback. I want them to scream, not just feel the flames but let the flames burn in them forever. I don't want them to have pain and then its gone, they will get eternal pain that will be inflicted on their souls. Yes, I am your toy, I am like you but you are my alpha, my dominant, my Mistress."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image

Mistress smiled pleased with his answer. She walked beside him letting her hands slowly fall to her side. She slowly walked back over to the chair she was leaning on before and draped her arm around its back. "Soon we shall fill the halls of their little home with terror and pain, but for now you have your mistress to entertain my toy." She said as she rounded the chair her fingers dancing over the delicate design and finally sat down with a dark smile on her face. "Find me something pretty to break."
kalenakeeper

Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces